There's no we without you and I

Jane's POV
****

It had been about a month since Maura found the letter.

Everything is going well. Brady's college jersey was retired shortly after our make-out session. We got free seating and airfare.

I had to explain to Maura some football terms. I was also honored by the New England Patriots for bravery and I got a free Gronk jersey.

I do love Maura so much. I can't imagine life without her.

I love her so much that I am willing to die for her.

It's Saturday and I am up early. I couldn't sleep. I grabbed my phone and set it on the counter and showered.

I was singing in the shower.

"If we tried, that we could be. Somewhere in the climate is warm long as you around me. I swear that everything will be just fine. I wish that we could take some time. Go anywhere, baby I don't mind. Grown man, in my suit and tie. Hey, there's no we without you and I. Oh, yea, ah yea, ah ah yea. Hey, there's no we without you and I. Oh yea, ah yea, ah ah yea. Hey, there's no we without you and I."

I like "Oui" by Jeremih. I kinda made it Maura and my song.

The shower curtain was ripped open and I shrieked. "Maura!!!"

"I like hearing you sing." She smiled stripping, "Like what you see?"

"Yeah." I said.

The thing was that we were just friends with benefits. We really weren't dating.

She got into the shower and kissed me. I got out of the shower.

"Where are you going?" She whined. "I have physical therapy...my last session. Then my commander wants to meet me at the Dirty Robber to talk about something." I said.

She pouted.

"It's not like I'm going back to Afghanistan." I say.