Donte

After a few days, Jane and the triplets got to go home.

Jane's stitches were healing well and she forgot about the baby she lost and was focused on Anthony, Caitlin, and Brayden.

Brayden and Caitlin were quieter than Anthony...by a lot.

Caitlin looked like Maura since Maura's eggs were used. Anthony, more like Jane.

As they left the hospital, Angela had Anthony, Maura had Caitlin, and Jane held Brayden.

She kept smiling down at him.

She looked up and saw man that looked like Brayden.

"Hey!" Jane said, not too loud to where any of the triplets would wake up.

The man ran away.

Angela took a picture of the man.

Jane sighed and looked at Brayden who looked at her with dark eyes.

****
Two weeks later...
****

Angela watched the triplets as Maura was with Abree.

Jane had found the father of her son. Donte.

She walked into the apartment complex and knocked.

He opened the door. "Look Officer, I've been clean for three years."

"It's not about that. I'm Jane Rizzoli and you are the father of my son, Brayden."

Donte moved and let Jane in. "How's is he?" Donte asked. "Uh, he's okay. He's less of a handful then his brother." Jane looked at him, "Look, I came to ask if you were okay if my wife and I adopt him?"

He nodded, "It's not that I didn't want him, but I'm dying. I wanted for him to grow up in a good home and seein' that you a cop, I know he's safe. Thank you."

"You're welcome." Jane smiled.

She began to leave, when Donte stopped her.

He gave her a little journal, "Give Brady this. If he ever asks, tell him his father was Donte Brady...a promising singer."

Jane nodded, "Do you want to come to dinner and meet Brayden?" He smiled, "I'd love to."