Morning

Jane just started getting better about going home when she found it.

The letter she had hoped to forget.

She wrote a letter to Maura, not realizing that she had done so, and had sent it. She tried to hide it.

She knew Maura had probably read it, but was waiting for Maura to bring it up.

Jane yawned and looked at her sleeping wife. Jane kissed Maura's temple earning her a confused look.

"Morning Missus Rizzoli-Isles." Jane said. "Morning Missus Rizzoli-Isles." Maura smiled kissing her wife.

Ever since Jane got clean, they had never been more in love.

Their kisses escalated and were making out, slowly taking each other's clothes off when the worst happened.

"Hey Janie I, good Lord!" Angela yelled.

Jane jumped off Maura and covered herself.

"Ma! Don't you care to knock?!? We're busy!" Jane yelled as Maura pulled up the sheets.

"Well that's why you lock the door!" Angela covered her yes.

"Angela, what are you doing here?" Maura asked.

"It's Sunday. Remember? Brunch? Everyone is downstairs and waiting." Angela said.

"Shit. We forgot. Sorry Ma." Jane said. "That's okay, and watch your mouth. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go wash my eyes." Angela shut the door behind her as she left.

"Can we at least have five more minutes?" Jane whined.

"Well, they'll only be here until noon and it's ten-thirty..." Maura trailed off when she saw the famous Rizzoli smirk.

"Good. Don't eat too much...because you'll be getting an Italian course." Jane smirked.

"Good." Maura winked.