Prom Queen (Klaus Mikaelson)

By _N_I_G_H_T_M_A_R_E_S

«When she walks by you wanna be her and your boyfriend pretends not to see her» A Klaus Mikaelson fan-fiction More

Promqueen
Cast
Niklaus Mikaelson
Zlatina Petrova
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
1o
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24

8

7.7K 189 8
By _N_I_G_H_T_M_A_R_E_S

"Did you know that the K in Dickhead stands for Klaus?", Zlatina asked eye rolling. She stood up to check on Damon, who laid lifeless on the floor. The girl kneed down next to him and took a closer look at his arm where a nasty bite was to be seen. "Looks bad", Klaus said and took a step closer to the Bulgarian, who put her friend's hair carefully behind his ear, then she stood up to face the Mikaelson. "Who will it be, the vampire? Obviously not Damon." The dirty blonde smirked and took another step towards the brunette, so their noses where only centimetres apart. "You got the smart and the beauty", he complimented, making the girl smirk. "Yeah you better be extra nice to me after nearly killing my sister and breaking Damon's neck." Klaus returned the gesture, his eyes starring deeply into the Bulgarian's. Memories flashed through both their heads, Memories that both of them shook of quickly. Before he let himself drown in the girl's hazel eyes, the male vampire sped away to destroy a chair, only to push it's leg through Zlatina's stomach within seconds.

In pain the brunette groaned, leading her sister to come out of the room. Worried she looked at the situation in front of her, seeing her hurt sister fall into Klaus' arms who caught the girl grinning. Careful he put her long hair behind her ear, petting her head loving. Then the Mikaelson kissed her dark hairline. "Fuck you, scissor teeth", Zlatina muttered while she wanted to put out the piece of the chair, but she was stopped by the man who hold her, that gave her an amused laugh.

"I missed you", he whispered, then he broke her neck.

                                    England, 1492

"Nik!", Zlatina Petrova yelled amused while she tried to wipe off the dark red colour that touched her soft skin. She enjoyed to watch the Mikaelson paint, but a few seconds ago he used his brush to colour the Bulgarian's cheek. "I had to do this", the man defended himself, holding up his hands with an amused smile on his kissable lips. "Of course you did", the brunette replied and rolled her eyes playfully. It was already dark outside when they sat in Niklaus' room, starring into another's eyes. Both shivered and focused back on reality as someone knocked on the door. Seconds later, Elijah walked in. Quickly Zlatina looked up at him, sending him a warm smile which he couldn't return.

"Brother, what did you do?", he asked worried after he noticed the dark red colour on the girl's cheek that looked exactly like blood. With his inhumanly speed, he ran to the brunette which leaded her to open her hazel eyes widely. "How did you...", she stuttered,  completely scared while the older brother touched her cheek, only to find out that it wasn't blood. "I...", he started but he was cut off by Zlatina, who stood up as fast as she could. "What's happening?", she asked confused and sent a look to Niklaus who smiled warmly at the shocked girl. His smile grew into a big smirk when his head turned to his noble brother. "Look what you did, brother", he teased, making the Petrova even more scared. The darkness in his eyes was bigger than ever and it reminded her of the days she used to fear him.

Suddenly his eyes showed dark veins under them and sharp teeth were to be seen in his mouth. "Nik?", Zlatina tried, a single tear running down her cheek. Her back hit the door as she took a step back. "Enough brother!", Elijah shouted and used his vampire speed to press his brother against a wall, his face looking as horrible as his sibling one's.  In panic the Bulgarian wanted to open the door, to warn her sister and run away but she was stopped by Niklaus who grabbed her hand to pull her into a caring hug. She punched against his chest many times and tears left her eyes but the man still didn't let go of her and held her close. His face was normal again as he pressed the small girl's body against his own one.

The brunette shivered heavily while the dirty blonde kisesed her hairline a bunch of times until she calmed down a little bit. Elijah watched the two smiling, knowing that his brother had found someone he actually cared about.

Stefan, Alaric and Elijah stood in front of the witch house and talked about their plan as the Salvatore's phone rang. "Damon", he greeted. "Not gonna like what I'm about to say", the raven haired informed. "Cut to the Chase. Is the sacrifice happening or not?", the younger sibling asked. "It's happening. I tried to stop it but it got complicated." Damon explained his brother that Klaus got Jenna as the  vampire for the ritual but before the younger one of them could hang up, Elijah spoke up. "Where's Zlatina?", he asked with a strange look on his face that made Stefan shiver. Something was wrong. "Klaus took her with him. At least Katherine told me so", Damon said through the phone, after all he could hear what the original said thanks to his vampire hearing. The younger sibling hang up and walked closer to the man in the suit that kept his gaze to the floor.

"What's wrong?", Alaric asked as confused as his friend. "Will she turn against us?", he continued but the original shook his head. "We need to kill Klaus or he'll get her back." Elijah sighed as he saw both men's questioning looks. "Zlatina and Klaus were lovers long ago", he explained, leading the Salvatore to furrow his eyebrows. "I thought she was running from him?" The original shook his head. "That's what everybody thought, even herself, but Klaus never hunted her. He always knew where she was and made sure she was okay. No matter how manipulative and cruel she is, no one can resist her, not even my brother." Surprised the listening men took a step back, sharing a glance with each other.

"What are you trying to say?", Alaric asked. "I'm saying you won't like the way she plays because Zlatina hasn't only my brother but the devil on her side."

Zlatina rubbed her hurt head as soon as she opened her eyes, checking her location. She laid on the cold ground, the piece of the chair still in her stomach. The girl suppressed a groan because she didn't want Klaus to know she was awake. The man stood next to a tanned girl with dark hair. A witch. In front of them was a big circle of fire where Elena stood, tears running down her face. Quickly Zlatina searched for her phone, smiling satisfied when she found it. She wasn't close to the doppelganger but as she already mentioned, the young girl had to go through the same things as Katherine. Also the Bulgarian wanted to help Damon. So it was time for plan B.

There's a spell. Find a unnecessary human and let him die instead of Elena. A witch can explain, she typed into her phone and sent the message to her raven haired friend. Then she put her phone away and pulled out the wooden piece. Meanwhile a single groan escaped her mouth, which leaded everyone to look at her. "You missed the glorious death of the werewolf and the vampire, love", Klaus told her amused, helping Zlatina up by taking her hand. "You won't miss the death of the witch", the Petrova replied and sped towards the dark haired girl, but she was pulled back by the dirty blonde that was obviously faster than her. "Not a second time", he whispered grinning and before the brunette knew, another wooden stake stuck in her stomach. "I'm sorry love. But I want you to watch the show", the Mikaelson smirked amused and drove a second stake into the girl's shoulder, which leaded her to fall to the ground.

Only then she noticed Stefan on the ground too. Greta chanted a spell while Klaus walked towards Elena. Zlatina took this as a moment of distraction and tried to get closer to the Salvatore that watched the situation in horror. The brunette made sure that the Mikaelson couldn't hear them as she nodded at Stefan. "He'll save her", she whispered, talking about Damon.

The fire circle around Elena disappeared, so her boyfriend groaned, not wanting to see the girl he loved hurt. "Elijah said you were lovers", he whispered, his eyes on the doppelganger. "We were", the Bulgarian admitted, thinking about her past. "And you're willing to let him die?", Stefan continued while the Gilbert already reached the place where she belonged, Klaus directly behind her. "Thank you Elena", he told her. "Go to hell." Zlatina smirked but faced the vampire next to her and sent him a nod as a reply. But she was lying. The only reason she didn't stop this was because she knew that Elijah would never be able to kill Klaus mentally. He wouldn't kill his brother, he wouldn't hurt his family.

The brunette starred at the dirty blonde that drank Elena's blood. No matter what he did, Zlatina always saw the good in him. The truth was, she could never let him die.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.4K 914 14
Romance between klaus and reader who is also the sister of Damon and Stefan, anyways make sure to comment, vote and maybe drop me a follow if you wou...
9.6K 291 23
ミ★ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 a sarcastic blonde whose haunted by the dead meets a boy with a perfect smile who just so happens to be haunted by his past? Wi...
16.5K 465 12
"𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐲" tvd || season...
33.1K 153 48
Loads of klaus mikaelson and Elijah mikaelson imagines!