Why did I Marry You Again?

By StzzMak33

Both divorced, Natsu and Lucy try working out their relationship for the sake of their 5 month old daughter... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52

Chapter 16

4.7K 189 237
By StzzMak33

"Really?" Lucy asked, her eyes widening as she just stared at the male before her. Jason chuckled nervously, rubbing the back of his head as he leaned against his car. "Yeah..I already made reservations for two and..I was just wondering if, you know...you'll go out with me tonight, having a friend's company will be really great for me" he smiled shyly and Lucy chuckled at his cuteness.

"Friends huh?" she asked and he nodded, raising his brow at her "Aren't we friends?" he asked her "Hmm.." she watched him up and down and he smiled, crossing his arms. "Hm?" "I'd say aquaintance Mr. Harris sir" she crossed her arms as well and he chuckled. "Okay Ms. Luce" "Actually it's Lucy" she corrected "Oh I know, remember you say I can call you Luce?" "When did I say that?" she asked, confused.

He eyed her before he shook his head and smiled "Never mind that, okay?" "Okay..so.." "Can I get your address?" he asked, taking out a piece of paper out his jeans pocket than a pen.

"Oh..ur..sure" she took the pen and paper from him and walked towards his car, pressing the paper against it, while she scribbled some letters and numbers on it. Jason looked behind her, his eyes watching every curve of her nice developed body.

Wow.. was all he thought, she was so sexy...

Lucy backed away, observing the paper and smiled before she turned to him "Here you go J" she gave him back his paper but held on to his pen "You'll get this later.." he chuckled "Okay, I'll meet you around 7, okay?" "Okay" she smiled. "Nice" "Daddy can we go now" his son said from in the back seat, a pout on his face.

"Okay" he turned to Lucy and gave her a smile "See you around" "Now don't set me up or you'll never see this pen again" he chuckled "Okay" he said before he opened the car door. Lucy chuckled before she walked off.

.

"What?!" the blonde screamed, glaring at Natsu who held on to his sleeping daughter. "Luce it was an accident, I swear" he cried, backing away from her. "Where were you when this happened?" she asked "In the living room" he gulped. "Why were you in the living room and she were in the kitchen" Lucy glared "I-" "You're supposed to kept an eye on her Natsu" "I know I know...I'm sorry it was just-"

"Put her down" "I'm afraid what you might do to me-" "Natsu I'm serious" "It wasn't a bad cut it was-" "Natsu, she's sleeping put her back in her crib" Lucy sighed. "Your hands free?" she nodded "Drop the purse and turn around" he said "Nats-" "Do it" she sighed, dropping her purse on the ground before she slowly spinned around.

"Lose the blouse-" "What" she gave him a glare "I don't know what you may have hiding under that blouse of yours" Natsu said, using a matter of factly tone. "Natsu I'm clean" "Do it.." he gave her a glare and she sighed. She untucked her blouse before she slowly unbottoned it. Natsu just continued to eye her cautiously.

When she was done unbottoning she stripped out of her blouse, revealing the white vest she had under. "Oh..er..turn around.." he said and she groaned, doing a quick spin. "See.." she chuckled, finding it a bit funny. "Your-" "Don't you dare say skirt" she said "Your hair, take it out that bun.." he whispered and she groaned. "You're lucky I had to change hair styles anyways.." he observed as she took her hair down, her blonde strands falling loose over shoulders, stopping by her back.

"What weapon could I hide in my hair?" she asked him while his eyes roamed all over her body, searching for any sort of weapon. "Give me my child now pervert" Lucy walked towards him and took Nashi away "Anyways...mistakes happen but you gotta keep an eye on Nashi Natsu, God knows what may happen" she walked with her towards her crib and slowly put her in.

"I'm sorry.." the father apologized "I promise I won't keep my eye off her.." "I know you're sorry Natsu but thank the heavens it was only a little cut right?" "Yeah.." he sighed. Lucy backed away from the crib and turned to Natsu "Alright Natsu, I got a date tonight and I want your opinions on some of the clothes I'm wearing" she smiled and he groaned, rolling his eyes.

"You were serious about going out with that guy Lu-" "Natsu" she gave him a look "stop it" she said and he sighed "I'm not doing shit" "Oh yes you are" she pulled him forward by his hand and he groaned, being dragged by his ex wife.

.

Natsu sighed, sitting down on Lucy's bed while he heard the shower running. "Why am I here..." he whispered, crossing his arms. He looked around the blonde's room before he stood up. "Hmm.." he walked towards the picture frame hung up on the wall and smiled. It was Nashi when she was first born.

Lucy held her in her arms while she smiled at the camera and he can see himself in the background with Gray and the guys. Natsu chuckled at the memory, that was the happiest day of his life.

"Eh-em" Natsu turned around and saw Lucy entering her room, a towel wrapped around her body. "Did you change in the bathroom?" "Just put on some underwear.." she took the towel off and he gasped, covering his eyes. "Luce, since when you were so bold?" he asked.

"What, you already seen my body before and I'm not naked Natsu..." Lucy walked towards the closet while Natsu uncovered his eyes. "Er.." "You uncomfortable?" she turned to him and asked, pulling out two different designed dress. "Not really.." he said, watching her throw the two dresses on the bed.

"That's great, you're the only man I'm actually comfortable showing my body off to" "Well that's great" Natsu grinned, walking towards the dresses. "And on the first date, wear something ugly and show him the real you Luce, let's see if he'll be interested in wanting to take you out again" "I would but not an ugly dress Natsu" Lucy chuckled.

"I would of wear one" he said then she walked out the closet, holding 5 other dresses. "Well I'm not you Natsu.." she smiled, dropping them on the bed.

"Okay...7 dresses try on, it'll be like a little fashion show" she cheered, taking one dress and running inside the bathroom with it. "Okay dress number one!" she yelled.

Dress Number One

"Nah.." Natsu said, looking at her up and down "It doesn't match you" he said and she nodded in agreement, looking down at the peach dress. "I agree it's too..granny" he chuckled, tossing her another dress "Try that on" he said and she smiled, walking back into the bathroom.

Dress Number Two

"Hmm..spin around" he said. "I haven't worn this for years.." Lucy chuckled, doing a spin around while she held her stomach. It was a red tight dress long sleeve dress, stopping by her thighs. "Could you breathe?'' he chuckled. "Er..yeah I guess.." she chuckled and anyone could tell the dress was tight on her. "When last you wore this?" he asked.

"Um..I think about 3 years ago-" "You should give it away" he said "I paid 320 for this dress" she said "Then sell it to a girl smaller than you like Levy or Juvia or Erza" What are you trying to say Natsu" Lucy glared. "That you're fat" "Well are you the one who made a baby, I gained a little weight and what's wrong with that huh?"

"Just.." he tossed her another dress "try that one one" he smiled but she just grumbled and stomped to the bathroom.

Dress Number Three

"Take that one off, it expose too much of your breasts"

Dress Number Four

"Ugh, yucky, next"

Dress Number Five

"Green just set things off, totally not for you sweety" Lucy chuckled, walking back towards the bathroom "Sometimes I get the idea that you're really gay Natsu"

Dress Number Six

"Tch, nah...people will watch you weirdly" "Ugh!" she groaned, stomping back in the bathroom.

Dress Number Seven

"Okay this is the last dress Natsu..how do I look now?" she turned to him and gave him a pose. "Ah..." it was something similar to the red dress she wore before but it was black and the length was a bit longer but the only thing, it had her boobs exposed. "Why don't you just wear a shirt and skirt?" Natsu asked.

"I like this dress" Lucy smiled, taking turns while she watched her behind "and my butt looks big too" she gasped, jumping up and down "Perfect dress for a date, yay!" she cheered "Are you comfortable having your boobs exposed like that?" he raised a brow and she shook her head.

"It looks good.." she turned to him and smiled. "now just for make up-" "Grr.." he grumbled, rolling his eyes in annoyance. "your face looks beautiful to me..without make up" he said. "Natsu I already told you" she looked around "Where's my make up bag?'' "You mean this?" she turned to him and gasped.

He was holding it. "Natsu give it to me I have about 30 minutes before Jason come" "He can wait, I'm about to give you a lecture" she groaned "Anyways...I think I'll do my hair first" she walked towards her mirror and held the ends of her hair. "what should I put this in.."

Natsu smirked. "You know...you may bored this Jason guy to death" "What are you talking about?" she asked, still looking in the mirror. "On dates you just talk and talk and talk about random boring stuff, you say things what a guys really don't want to hear" she turned to him, showing a confused expression.

"You talk about work..boring stuff when last you went on a date...golf.." he bragged "And so what?" she asked "A guy don't really want to hear about that Lucy, talk about..like for example football...sports..get to know him more..you know" "But I don't know a thing about football"

"Well you fail" he laid back on the bed "Hey not all guys want a girl who knows all about football" "What do you know about football?" he asked "Um..sweaty guys running in the sun and kicking the ball to the enemy's pole or whatever'' Natsu chuckled "Once again, you're gonna fail but no worries I don't really like that guy"

"Natsu you're not helping" Lucy returned to the mirror. "And...a guy would like a seductress" Natsu added "What do you mean by that, you want me to seduct him on the first date?" she asked, turning to him. "No..but come on..do the thing you used to do to me before when we were married..when we went out on dates..you'd stare at me while you'll dip your finger in whipped cream and sucked it off, giving me the eye.." he smirked, remembering the day.

Lucy chuckled "I forgot" she said "Oh don't worry, you lost your touch a long time ago.." he said and she groaned "No I didn't I can be seductive if I want" "Ha, lies" she pouted at him before she returned to the mirror.

Did I really lose my touch?

Lucy turned to Natsu who closed his eyes, laying down on her bed. "Hmm.." she took her hair down, deciding to do a fore-play.

Natsu's eyes opened when the lights went off. "What the?'' he sat up, watching a figure crawl on the floor. "I can be seductive Natsu.." Lucy whispered, crawling on her hands and knees towards the bed. "Ur.." he watched as she stood up, coming on to the bed and towards him. "Luce.." he whispered then she gently pushed him back down on the bed, straddling him.

She held his arms down "I can be seductive.." she whispered and he gulped. "Ur...I didn't say anything.." he whispered and flinched when she leaned down towards his face. She licked his nose and smirked "Am I turning you on..Natsu.." he gulped again.

She went to his ear "Am I..?'' she whispered before she kissed it and he sighed in pleasure. "Lucy.." he groaned "you're making this hard.."

She turned his face and watched his neck. "Natsu.." she whispered seductively and he gulped again, gasping when she started kissing his neck. "K-kay Luce you win.." he whispered but she continued, ignoring him "Lucy.." he groaned, his hands slowly going up her thighs and holding her hips.

"Mmm.." he closed his eyes "Luce if you don't stop..I'll rape you.."

She backed away and laughed "Haha, in your face I told you I can be seductive, did I lose my touch, huh?" he grumbled "I guess not.."

"Yay!" she cheered.

"She's in her room" the door to her bedroom was pushed opened and the girls walked in, along with the guys "Lucy we thought you...." Jellal stopped his sentence, everyone pausing at the scene they played.

"Holy shit.." Lucy and Natsu said in unison.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.7K 1.2K 15
Everything has settled at Fairy Tail since the incident with Sukatchi. Natsu and Lucy's relationship has really blossomed as well. Natsu ends up gett...
19K 847 49
♪(*^^)o∀*∀o(^^*)♪ It was at that time when Lucy Heartfilia, a sixteen year old girl who loves her childhood best friend, Natsu Dragneel but...
60.8K 1.4K 46
"I thought you already went to training? I sent that letter in case you wanted to know where I left off too" "I couldn't go knowing that you are havi...
499K 19.2K 47
This is the SEQUEL to The Playboy of Fairy Tail High. If you haven't yet read the first, it is highly recommended that you read the it, seeing as th...