š”š§šžš±š©šžšœš­šžš š‹šØšÆšž...

By Alecia_Xo

āš˜›š˜øš˜° š˜šš˜°š˜¶š˜­š˜“ š˜‹š˜°š˜Æ'š˜µ š˜š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜„ š˜Œš˜¢š˜¤š˜© š˜–š˜µš˜©š˜¦š˜³ š˜‰š˜ŗ š˜šš˜Ŗš˜®š˜±š˜­š˜¦ š˜ˆš˜¤š˜¤š˜Ŗš˜„š˜¦š˜Æš˜µ.āž "I know that o... More

Cast.
A Connection Like No Other.
Her.
Meeting Her.
Getting To Know You.
Feelings.
Feelings {Part II}
You're Different.
You.
Addicted.
Addicted {Part II}
Leaving.
Hurt.
Hurt {Part II}
You What?
You What? {Part II}
Driving Me Insane.
Are You Jealous?
Talk To Me.
See You Soon.
See You Soon {Part II}
Moments Like This.
This Feels Wrong.
This Feels Wrong {Part II}
This Feels Wrong {Part III}
This Feels Wrong {Part IV}
I Needed Time.
I Needed Time {Part II}
I Needed Time {Part III}
Closer.
Closer {Part II}
The Stargirl.
Paris {Part II}
Paris {Part III}
Paris {Part IV}
Miami {Part I}
Music Page. {1}
Damaged [I]
Celebrity One Shots.
The Billionaire.
The M.I.L.F
The Babysitter.
Taming Queen J.

Paris {Part I}

14.9K 387 95
By Alecia_Xo

I apologize for going dark for a long time. My granny recently passed away so I'm trying to deal with all of that. I hope you understand and enjoy the chapter! You know what to do with the comments 🤓

Y/n Pov.

I'm flying to Paris with Abel today so we can prepare ourselves for the show and also enjoy ourselves there. I hadn't been to Paris yet, so Abel wanted to take me out and show me a good time before we had to start working.

Everyone else was joining us tomorrow since they had some last-minute things to wrap up before joining us

The concert did well and it was clear that I was going to win, so I didn't stress about it much because I knew I would have a career outside of the competition and that was all the reassurance I needed at the moment.

Bella: "Do you two have to leave today?" She pouted, hugging Abel.

Abel: "Yes babe, I want to take Y/n and show her more of the city since she hasn't been there before," he said, kissing her head.

He wanted us both to get shitfaced without Bella scolding us.

Y/n: "We aren't leaving you alone, Bells. Kendall is still here and so is everyone else." I laughed, pointing to Kendall.

Kendall and I were talking but we hadn't talked about anything involving our relationship. I was grateful because we didn't argue, but at the same time, I wished we had because I really wanted to see if we could fix things.

I had a feeling we were both afraid to bring it up in case we got into another argument, but it was a risk we had to take, right?

Bella: "No we don't! Everyone is busy with their own things and booked up. Kendall and I are literally the only people who have nothing to do," She whined, making Abel chuckle and try to ease her mind.

Kendall: "So you've never been to Paris?" I followed her voice and looked at her.

Y/n: "No, surprisingly. My family has been there a few times, but it was for business and I never had the opportunity because I had school." I admitted, crossing my arms over my chest, "I always wanted to go with someone special, you know, but I have Abel, so I guess that works too." I said, causing us both to laugh.

Kendall: "I guess so," she laughed, biting her lip. "Well, uh, we're going to be there tomorrow, so maybe we can go out for lunch." She asked.

Y/n: "Sure, I don't see why not." I smiled, leaning against the kitchen counter.

I didn't know what it was, but something about Kendall always made me cave. I always felt myself being drawn back to her, and I could never figure out why it was always like that.

Our connection was so consuming at times.

Bella: "I'm driving Abel to the airport!" She said, pulling me back to reality. I opened my mouth to respond when she dragged Abel out of the house with his bags and shut the door.

Y/n: "Isabella!" I groaned, hearing her pull out of my driveway. "Great, now I have to drive myself," I grumbled, looking down at my phone.

Kendall: "You don't have to. I'll drive you." She offered with a smile.

Y/n: "You don't have to. I can just call a car and load my bags up."

Kendall: "It's fine. I know you would do the same for me, so stop making it a big deal and let's go." She said, grabbing one of my bags.

I smiled and shook my head, taking the heavy bag out of her hands and handing her the light one before grabbing the keys and phone, locking the door once I packed my luggage in the car. We got in the car once it was packed and left my house.

Y/n: "The house is all locked up and you girls all have a key, so if you want to stay over or whatever, you can. My house is yours." I mumbled, looking at my phone and checking the camera in the house.

Kendall: "Okay, I'll double check before I leave and make sure things are okay, and yes, I know. I won't go alone." I shut my mouth and nodded.

We drove to the airport in silence and got caught in some traffic for a bit. I looked over at Kendall and rested my head on my hand, watching her. She always looked beautiful. I know I sounded like a broken record, but could you blame me?

She was breath-taking.

Kendall: "See something you like?" She smirked, making me clear my throat.

Y/n: "What?" I asked, playing dumb.

Kendall: "You've been staring at me for the past ten minutes. Is there something on your mind?" She asked, with a smirk still on her face.

Y/n: "I'm just thinking," I answered with a shrug.

"What are you thinking?" I chuckled.

Y/n: "Well, I am staring at you." I answered, seeing her face turn bright red and chuckling.

I connected my phone to her car and started playing some music to ease the tension in the car. We arrived at the airport and removed the luggage from Kendall's car with some help from the security team Abel had hired for us.

We walked through the airport, making me check in my bags and sort out whatever I needed to be sorted out. I still had some time before my flight, so I decided to get some coffee with Kendall while I waited.

Kendall: "I see you and Abel have gotten close." She spoke, adding sugar to her coffee.

Y/n: "We have gotten closer," I smiled, thinking about him. "We have a good relationship and we get along well. All of the guys and I get along well, so I'm grateful for that. They're like my older brothers," I smiled.

Kendall: "That's good though, because I know how you are with letting people in." I nodded.

Y/n: "It's not that hard when it comes to all of you. Y'all get me," I added, mixing my coffee.

Kendall: "We get you?" She asked with a hint of a smile.

Y/n: "You all do. It's like even though we've all known each other for a few months now, it feels like we've known each other for years. It's comfortable and we all know our comfort zones and when not to go past them. It's comforting because you're all my second family." She smiled softly.

Kendall: "I'm glad you feel that way. My family absolutely adores you. Actually, all of our families love you." I chuckled.

Y/n: "I appreciate everyone taking me in; it makes everything less lonely." I smiled, staring at her. I cleared my throat and took a sip of my coffee. "Are you excited for the show?" She hummed.

Kendall: "I am. I've been dreaming of this for years, so I am looking forward to it. It will be extra special because you will be there and you will be performing too." I placed my cup down and chuckled at the smile growing on my face.

Kendall's Pov.

Y/N smiled at me and tried to stop herself, but I could see her smile widening until she looked away and tried to regain her composure.

Maybe this would be a good time to clear things up.

Kendall: "So..." I said, catching her attention. "How are things going with Hailey?" I asked.

Y/n: "Oh, Hailey and I aren't dating or anything like that." She laughed, shaking her head, "Whatever happened, happened and we couldn't see each other in that light, you know?" She said with a shrug of her shoulders.

Kendall: "Oh..." I managed to get out.

Y/n: "What about you and Jordan? How is that going?" She asked, trying not to show her jealousy and failing.

Kendall: "We broke up." I answered, seeing her eyes widen in surprise. I could see a smile starting to show before she rested her chin in the palm of her hand.

Y/n: "Oh... I didn't know that," I shrugged.

Kendall: "He wasn't my type," she hummed softly.

Y/n: "What's your type again?" She asked, playing dumb.

Kendall: "You know my type." She sat back and stroked her chin.

Y/n: "No... no, I don't believe I do." I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

Kendall: "I guess we have to leave it a mystery then," she frowned.

Y/n: "Oh come on, tell me some details!" I laughed.

Kendall: "You know the answers, don't play dumb." She huffed.

Y/N: "I have memory loss." She countered.

Kendall: "Then what's the point in telling you now when you will forget again?" She rolled her eyes and sat back in her chair.

Y/n: "I'm getting another coffee," she grumbled.

Kendall: "I'm feeling for a muffin," I said, calling the waiter over.

Y/n: "Whatever," she grumbled, making me laugh.

We sat in the airport coffee shop and talked like we used to. No arguing, no fighting, just good conversation. I smiled while she was telling me some random story and I heard her phone ring. She stopped talking and took her phone out, answering it.

Y/n: "One second," She mumbled before answering it and putting the phone on speaker, "Yes, Abel?" She said, finishing her second cup of coffee.

Abel: "Hey, we're going to leave now." She nodded.

Y/n: "Alright, I'll meet you by the gate." He hummed and muttered "bye" before hanging up. We paid the bill and left the shop, walking to the gate.

Kendall: "It was nice speaking to you..." I mumbled, hoping she understood what I said.

Y/n: "It was nice talking to you too... without all the drama, of course," she joked.

Kendall: "I know. The breakup was a..."

Y/n: "Rough?" She said, making me nod. "It was and it was messy, but what could we do, you know? It's a learning lesson for the future," I bit my lip.

Kendall: "I miss this, us talking and laughing and just being us." I admit it.

Y/n: "I did too, Ken. I missed it a lot." She smiled sadly.

We arrived at the gate and saw Bella and Abel making out in plain sight and groaned together.

"Gross," we both said, causing them to pull apart.

Y/n: "You two had a quickie, didn't you?"

She smirked, seeing Bella blush while Abel chuckled.

Abel: "Maybe," he winked, hugging her.

Bella: "Let's go," she mumbled, making security escort us to the plane where the captain was waiting for us.

We stopped at the stairs of the plane, making Bella pout and looking at Y/n and Abel.

Bella: "Bye." She grumbled, hugging Y/n, causing the girl to laugh and hug her back.

Y/n: "Stop being so grumpy. We're going to see you soon and then we will spend every day with you, Bells." She comforted the caller and gave her a kiss on the head.

Bella: "Whatever." She chuckled and hugged Bella extra tight, causing her to groan. "Okay, okay," she gasped out.

Y/n: "I'll see you soon, Hadid. I love you. " She smiled, making Bella hum.

Bella: "I love you too, asshole." I shook my head, watching their sweet yet odd confession.

Abel: "You two are so... odd." I laughed and nodded my head when Bella ran back to him.

Kendall: "Y/l/n," I said, seeing her nod her head. "Make sure you don't get into trouble and have a safe flight." She smiled.

Y/n: "I will Jenner. I think I need a hug though, just for some luck." She winked, making the butterflies in my stomach flutter around.

I took a step forward, making the girl grab my hand gently and pull me into a hug. I was shocked but wrapped my arms around her, hugging her as tight as I could. She rested her chin on my head and sighed.

Y/n: "Bye Jenner, I'm going to miss you." She mumbled.

Kendall: "Me too," she hummed, making me hold her jersey a little tighter.

Y/n: "I'll see you in Paris, yeah?" She pulled away, looking at me.

God, I wanted to kiss her so badly.

Kendall: "Yeah, Please don't get into trouble and make sure to be safe!" I scolded her softly. She laughed and nodded her head, moving a strand of hair away from my face.

Y/n: "Yes ma'am." She smiled.

Abel: "Uh, Y/n?" He said, catching our attention. Both of them stared at us curiously, making me look at our current state, still in each other's arms, looking like a couple. I pulled away slowly, seeing Bella smirk. "We have to leave," he said, nodding.

Y/n: "Alright." She looked back at me and smiled, leaning forward to kiss my cheek.

Kendall: "Message me when you land," I muttered, feeling shy.

Y/n: "I will," she smiled. We looked at Bella and Abel, groaning. "My God, stop making out!" She groaned, trying to pull Abel away.

Kendall: "Bella, release your boyfriend!" I ordered her to pull back.

Bella: "Fine!" She whined, watching Y/n drag Abel to the plane. He turned around, making Y/n groan and smack his head.

Y/n: "No more making out! It's like you're on heat! Get in the plane!" She huffed, pushing him onto the plane.

I laughed and walked back with Bella, watching their plane take off. I felt Bella bump my shoulder and looked at her.

Bella: "What was happening between you and Y/n?" She wiggled her eyebrows.

Kendall: "Oh," I blushed. "I have no clue, but I'm liking it. We seem to be getting back to our old habits, but I'm also cautious because the breakup was messy." I explained.

Bella: "True, but I'm sure if anyone can work it out, it's you and Y/n. You're soulmates." She said as we walked to the cars.

Kendall: "I'm going to try and speak to her when we're in Paris." I admit it.

Bella: "It's the city of love, so that seems appropriate." She laughed.

Kendall: "Yes, I suppose so, and I hope everything goes well." I sighed, feeling stressed about not being able to see or talk to her.

Bella: "Don't overthink it Ken, everything will be okay. The thing is, in Paris, you never know what's going to happen."

__

And so it begins... ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

510K 31.6K 95
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
37K 1.5K 40
Hope moves back to New Orleans after graduating college and becomes enamored with the girl behind the bar. Hosie becoming a family au Highest Ranking...
784K 36.7K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
7.9K 234 20
Tweek is new to a new town called South Park. With an unspoken reputation of no friends and not being all that liked in his old town, he's surprised...