The Skylark's Snowflake (Hiba...

By Bluemoon609

This the continuation of the book The Snow Guardian (Hibari x Oc). I don't own KHR, only my characters. More

Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Ouran High School Host Club
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Kyokai In Wonderland
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Cinderella
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180~
Chapter 181
Chapter 182
Chapter 183
Chapter 184
Chapter 185
Chapter 186
Chapter 187
Chapter 188
Chapter 189
Chapter 190
OVA
A/N

Chapter 163

599 14 2
By Bluemoon609

___________________

Chapter 163

___________________

Xavier, Sato, Kotoya, and Varia, including Kazumi, were present in Kyokai's room once they heard about Kyokai collapsed in her room. Kyokai whimpered in pain as she laid down on the bed, she tossed her head from side to side. Xavier sat by her side and stroked her hair as if to make the pain go away.

"This is very odd" Xavier said "you said that she suddenly collapsed ?" Kotoya crossed his arms "that's what the maid said" Xavier said "she also complained about having a headache, correct ?" Kazumi frowned "she described it as a pressure machine pressing her brain" he glanced Kyokai worriedly.

"Ushishishi~ is the princess going to die again ?" Belphegor smirked "my precious sister won't die !" Kotoya told him "I hope she dies" Belphegor laughed "huh !?" Kotoya glared "VOOOOI !!" Squalo yelled at them "ah !" They flinched when Kyokai suddenly sat up gasping. She clenched on her collar and breathed heavily, they waited for her to calm down. She collapsed back on the bed as she finally caught her breath, she slowly opened her eyes as Xavier stroked her hair "are you alright, my dear ?" He asked worriedly, she nodded after a while.

The next day was the wedding day, Kyoya sighed as he stood at the alter with his mother. Kaiya sadly smiled and fixed his tie "Dino-kun won't be able to attend your wedding, so he wanted to apologize" she said "like I care" he said "I'm so sorry you won't be able to marry your girlfriend instead, even your father planned that for you" she pushed his bangs aside "well looks like there was a change in his plans" he growled "don't say that" she patted his cheek.

They glanced where Kisume and Kyota forcing themselves to have a conservation with Tsubashi's father, Hideyuki. They noticed the displeased look on Kisume's face and the obvious pissed off expression on Kyota's, Kisume tried his best to convince his father not to punch the man in the face. Kyota was happy that he could at least one of his children's marriage, except if it was a forced one.

Kyoya's eyes widen when he saw Kusakabe enter the room with Kyokai next to her, wearing a short white dress and high heels, she almost fell because of it but held into Kusakabe. Kyokai looked up and flinched as Kyoya approached her, Kusakabe smiled and walked away "E-Etto.." Kyokai played with her fingers nervously as he stood in front of her.

Her eyes looked eyes in embarrassment "what brings you here ?" She flinched when he asked "K-Kazumi-san invited me, she even made me wear this dress" she explained "d-do I look weird ?" She blushed and kept tugging on the hem of her dress "you look great..white suits you" he said and she blushed "r-really ?" She said surprised "thank god, I thought I looked horrible, I'm not quite used to this, Kazumi-san even fixed my hair" she whispered and held her neck.

She flinched when he grabbed her hand and dragged her with him out of the room, she almost tripped because of the heels. They went to a hallway with no people and her eyes widen he pinned her on the wall, but only to rested his forehead on her shoulder. They glanced at each other and he embraced her, she blushed and clenched on his back as he tightened his grip around her.

He kissed her forehead gentle and she winced in surprise, he rested his forehead on hers, his arms were still around her "I wish you were in the other white dress" he whispered "i-it can't be helped" she blushed "s-senpai..." She hugged his waist "I know it might be late, but I love you so much" she whispered, he growled "now you tell me" he glared "I love you too" he mattered.

As they sat on the chairs, Kyokai clenched on her knees as the wedding started. She noticed the annoyed look he had as Tsubashi held his hand while listening to the man. Kyokai couldn't listen and watch anymore so she got up to leave the room, Kisume gave Kazumi a look and she went after Kyokai.

"Do you Hibari Kyoya accept Matsimoto Tsubashi as your wife ?" The man asked Kyoya "I do" Kyoya sighed heavily "and do you accept Hibari Kyoya as your husband ?" The man asked Tsubashi "I do" they gasped as Kyokai pulled him down by the tie and kissed his lips, Kyota and Kaiya gaped since they did not expect that while Kisume smiled happily.

Kyoya blinked a couple of times and they broke the kiss, he noticed her wearing a Varia uniform "how dare you go marry another woman, Hibaka Kyoyaho" Kyokai glared "I'm guessing you remember everything now" he said "oh yes" she smirked and gave him a painful punch on the face "you jerk" she glared "Kai-chan, that was not part of the plan !" Kazumi appeared wearing a Varia uniform "I know, that was for cheating on me" Kyokai told her.

Kyoya smiled as he held his bruised cheek and watched Kyokai yelled at him like always "what do you have to say for yourself !?" She pointed, he suddenly embraced her "I missed you" he whispered and she missed "dummy" she mumbled "I missed you too" she blushed.

"You !" They looked at Tsubashi, forgetting she was there "you ruined my wedding !" She tossed her flower aside and stomped her feet, she flinched when Kyokai pressed a gun on her forehead "I wonder if you'll still be able to talk after pulling the trigger" Kyokai told herself, the guests got up and rushed out of the building in a hurry, Kusakabe went to make sure everyone reached safety.

Kyokai smirked and licked her fang "ruined your wedding ?" She repeated "I think you mean I ruined your plan" she corrected "you were a two-sided agent at CEDEF, stole the memory ray and used it on me. You wanted to get along with the Strongest Guardian in order to gain everyone's trust and then break them apart with the powerful weapon" she explained "your father, who is actually not, used illusions to create a fake engagement contract signed by Hibari Kyota, so no one will interfere with your relationship with his son. Am I correct ?"

Tsubashi stared at her shocked before smirking "you are the smartest Guardian from what they said.." she said "well.." She chuckled "sorry, I was using you for my plans even though you are cute. I hope I didn't hurt your feelings" she smiled at Kyoya "I don't have feelings and I never took interest in you to begin with" Kyoya gave her a poker face.

"Since you figured out my plan.." Tsubashi said, Kyoya suddenly tackled Kyokai as a large ax stabbed her spot by Hideyuki "Oi, I'm the one who's suppose to do the saving" Kyokai said as Kyoya carried her bride style "are you seriously arguing about this ?" Kyoya glared "you are the one in danger ! So be saved !" She glared back "don't say that when you were about to get sliced into two" he popped a vein.

He winced in pain and she frowned "your foot.." she noticed the bandage under his trousers "you twisted your ankle when you jumped off the balcony last night, didn't you !?" She said "otherwise, I would be killed by your father. Think" he poked her forehead "you cannot fight" she said "I will protect you, I can't afford losing you again" he glared and her eyes widen.

"Don't worry, my butler will do all the work for you two" Tsubashi smirked and Hideyuki went to slice them with his Mist flamed ax, but it was blocked by Kyota's bare hands "Kyoya, take everyone out of here to safety" he told Kyoya "no, I won't run" Kyoya stood up "do as I say for once !" Kyota glared at him.

Kyoya gritted his teeth and dragged Kyokai "hey ! I'm here to fight not to run !" Kyokai yelled and struggled, he ignored her "Oka-san, we must get you to safety" Kazumi said "this is very odd, I never seen such a show in a wedding before. Not to mention Kyota is a part of it" Kaiya held her cheek "just get up !" Kisume carefully helped her stand from her seat "what about your father ?" She asked "there is no time, he'll catch up" Kisume said.

Kyota gritted his teeth as he was about to slip "I've hated you since the second I saw your filthy face" he glared "weaker than I have expected, Hibari Kyota, former agents of CEDEF who disappeared mysteriously" Hideyuki said, Kyota's eyes glowed from anger at the bad memories "I was trained by the strongest Martial arts Master, even if I don't have the strength as I was young, I will still fight to protect what I want !" Kyota broke the ax into pieces with only his knee hitting the surface of the ax.

They started fighting hand to hand combat, but he paused at the gun sound. Everyone's eyes widen in shock as Kyota glanced over his shoulder, Kazumi screamed as Kaiya collapsed on the floor after getting shot, a blood of pool formed underneath her "Oka-san !!" Kazumi cried as they rushed to her and Kisume lift up her back.

Tsubashi lowered her gun and glared "that you would teach you to mess up with me" she mattered "I hated mother anyways" she tossed the gun aside. Kyota kicked Hideyuki aside and rushed toward his wife, he knelt and took her from Kisume "Kaiya ! Kaiya wake up !" He kept calling her name.

Kaiya barely breathed as she slowly opened her eyes and gave them a weak smile, she cupped his cheek and he held her hand that was on it "I let my guard down" she whispered and chuckled "this is why I told you to go somewhere safe" he glared and removed his blazer to put it around her "I'm going to take her to the hospital, leave this instance" he told them and carried Kaiya out of the room.

They flinched when agents burst into the room through the window, Tsubashi removed her wedding dress to reveal a white trousers and tank top, a man pulled out her white blazer for her to wear it "I am not going to let you escape" she glared. Kisume stood in front of his siblings "I won't let you lay a finger on them" he said "Kazumi, take them out of here" he said "no, I'm not running away from a fight" Kyoya glared "god damn it, Kyoya !? Do you think fighting will just solve everything !?" Kisume yelled at him, they flinched as Kyokai ran passed them "she does" Kazumi shrugged.

Hideyuki launched ahead to slice her with another ax, but Kyokai slid down on her knees and bent her back to duck under the ax. She made a circular kick on the floor to form ice around her leg then jumped in the air with her frozen leg up high. Tsubashi formed fire around her hands and caught Kyokai's frozen leg "aww did I make the little snowball mad ?" Tsubashi pouted at a mockery "how dare you ?" Kyokai growled "it doesn't matter to me if she died, I like your rage" Tsubashi smirked.

They pulled back away from each other "people who try to kill a family member.." Kyokai clenched her fist "do not deserve to live !" She glared with her glowing bright grey eyes, Tsubashi looked down to see her feet got frozen. She gritted her teeth and struggled as Kyokai ran toward her. Hideyuki planned to hit Kyokai from behind, but his ax got blocked by Kyoya's tonfa "it's low to interfere with someone else's fight" Kyoya said "you people brought my mother near death, I'll bite you death for that" he growled and pushed him using his tonfa.

Meanwhile, Kazumi and Kisume were fighting the rest of the men, using fans and bo staff, when Kisume sensed something dangerous "Kyoya !" He called and threw Kazumi over his shoulder "Oi !" Kyoya glared as Kisume picked him up by the back of his collar and tossed them out of the building through the window.

He sighed in relief as the two fell in the pond safely. As he turned to get Kyokai, the room exploded and he flung out of the building. He landed painfully on the grass by rolling backwards, Kazumi helped him stand up "what was that for ?" Kazumi glared "there was a bomb hidden in that room the whole time, she must have planned to kill everyone after the marriage" Kisume winced and held his arm.

"Kyokai is still in there !" Kyoya glared and ran toward the building, but his way was blocked by many men behind Hideyuki "your nosy" Kyoya glared at him "out of my way" he held out his tonfa "make your own way then" Hideyuki said, many small Rolls appeared behind Kyoya as he got surrounded by Cloud flames "I always make it my way" he growled.

In the room, Kyokai winced and sat up. The explosion left her head bleed, she glared up at the chuckle "I admit, you are strong" Tsubashi said "but not for too long" she held out a tiara, Kyokai's eyes widen "you know what this is ?" Tsubashi tilted her head then wore the tiara "it's a weapon that can observe every single type of flame, from the strongest to the weakest, Sky flames, Earth flames, and even the four Elements" she laughed "gah !!" Kyokai clenched on her chest as her flames got pulled out of her to the jewel on the tiara.

Everyone looked up as a barrier trapped the building. Tsubashi pulled Kyokai's head up by the hair and smirked "fighting using your flames will be useless and easier for me to observe, so you will eventually be powerless" she said "don't touch my hair" Kyokai growled and kicked her legs.

"So how do we get in ?" Kazumi rested her hands on her hips "let me think" Kisume said "Kyoya seriously bit them to death" he sweat dropped at the corpses behind them "well it is his wedding" Kazumi shrugged "here" he gave her a katana "what do we do with this ?" She frowned as he picked up the sharpest spear "this happened to me before, do as I say" he said.

"What are we doing ?" Kyoya walked toward them "Kyoya, I need to go inside and save Kyokai" Kisume told him "you don't need to tell me twice" Kyoya stood in between them. Kisume and Kazumi stabbed the barrier on the same point, they winced at the pressure that came out as it cracked a bit.

Kyokai flipped backwards to dodge the hit, se had been dodging the attacks for so long she was running out of stamina. She panted heavily and held her knees, Tsubashi laughed "what do you know, I took 75% of your flames and you become like this" she said "I wonder what would happen if the percentage reach 100%" she smirked.

"Hey Snow Guardian" she said "what is your worst nightmare ?" She asked and glanced over her shoulder where they were trying to crack the barrier, she formed fire around her fist "no !" Kyokai yelled. The fireball that Tsubashi threw went pass the cracked and hit Kyoya directly to his chest before he could dodge it "Kyoya !!" Kyokai yelled, Kisume and Kazumi's eyes widen in shock as Kyoya fell back knocked out "Kazumi !!!" Kisume called and Kazumi looked at him with teary eyes, he held the katana from her and she pulled out her fan. She stepped back and threw it through the crack, he let go of the weapons and fell back, the crack on the barrier disappeared.

Kyokai clenched her fists on the floor as her angry eyes formed tears, men trapped her for the final blow "face it, as everyone says, you are cursed, a monster, a Devil" Tsubashi said "do you know why they call me that ?" Kyokai slowly stood up and poked her head "the most frightening monsters live in here" she tilted her head "do you want to see ?" She asked.

Tsubashi narrowed her eyes "something is strange" she mumbled "shoot her !" She ordered and they raised their guns. As soon as Kyokai's right eye let out white flames, every single man in the room collapsed on the floor. Tsubashi's eyes widen in shock and flinched when Kyokai took a step toward her "do you want to see what inside my head ?" Kyokai repeated her question, Tsubashi shuddered in fear "do you know the Devil inside me ?" Kyokai said "do you know.." Kyokai was now in front of her and grabbed Tsubashi's head "what a nightmare is ?" Kyokai whispered.

Tsubashi flinched when Kazumi's fan knocked the tiara off her head, which made the barrier around the building disappear. Kyokai stepped on the tiara to break it along with the jewel. Tsubashi gasped as Kyokai cupped her cheeks to stare at her eyes with her red ones "I'll show you what a nightmare is, little flower" she cracked a creepy smile.

After a few minutes, CEDEF agents came to arrest the enemy. Tsubashi paled from fear and twitched as they dragged her inside the car "Kyoya !!" Kyokai ran ahead to where Kyoya was still laying down "Kyo !" She shook him and gasped at his burned chest. She took a nearby knife and cut her skin to draw out blood "don't worry, Kyoya. My blood will heal you" she took some in her mouth and kissed him to give him the blood, but he didn't seem to be waking up.

She breathed heavily and wiped her tears, then tried again "Kyoya, wake up ! Don't die, idiot ! I love you" she sobbed. She cut her finger to draw out her blood and placed it on her lips, she cupped her cheeks to kiss him as her tears wouldn't stop rolling down "Kyoya, you'll be healed in no time, don't worry" she said and kissed him again "Kyoya !" Kazumi and Kisume ran toward them, their eyes widen as Kyokai bit on her hand really hard to draw out more blood, then kissed Kyoya again "ah Kai-chan-" Kazumi got cut off "wait Kazumi" Kisume pulled her back.

Kyokai pulled back panting and wiped her tears "ah Kai-chan, you can stop now" Kisume raised his hand as Kyokai bit on her hand harder "Kyoya's not dead" Kazumi smiled "hm ?" Kyokai blinked through her tears and dropped her hand in shock "EHHH !!!?" She glared at Kyoya and gasped when he pulled her by the back of her neck and kissed her with such passion, her eyes widen in shock and he smirked into the kiss. She closed her eyes shut and started to kick her legs as she tried to pull back.

She managed to pull back and hovered her fist above her lips, face flushed "ah Kai-chan, your kissing skills improved~" Kazumi grinned "Kazumi-san, please don't look !" Kyokai blushed and got pulled into another kiss again, Kyoya chuckled as she hid her face in his neck "say it again, what you said before" he whispered, she looks at him with a pouty face and teary eyes "don't die, idiot. I love you" she glared "same" he hugged her.

She gritted her teeth and clenched on his chest as her tears started falling again "I hate you ! Don't pretend to be dead again !" She cried "I'm sorry ! I'm sorry I didn't listen to your reasons when we broke up ! I'm sorry I've been stubborn and went to that mission even though you told me not to ! And I'm sorry I forgot about you !" She shuddered and took a deep breath "I-I'm sorry" she whispered, he smiled and rested his hand on her head as she continued crying.

They got inside the limo after getting treated, they blinked as Kisume and Kazumi slept from dizziness and exhaustion. Kyokai looked down when Kyoya entwined his hand with hers "are you still mad at me ?" He asked, she looked down "I'm sorry" he whispered in her ear, she looked at him and they leaned in for a small kiss.

As soon as they reached their house, he tossed her on the bed and got on top of her. She bit her lips as he kissed under her ear, he was gentle and caring. He reached to entwine his hand with hers and started to grind against her, he sucked on her neck until it left a mark then nibbled her ear "I want to hear you" he whispered "I want to hear your cute noises that you make" he kissed her cheek "the sweet voice that you let out" he bit her neck "I want to touch every inch of you" he trailed his fingers on her thigh which made her shudder "kiss you until you become breathless" he whispered against her lips and slipped his tongue in, he pulled back and she panted "and make you moan my name over and over again" he kissed her cheek.

She looked at him with tears of pleasure "Kyoya~" she whispered and he slightly smiled "just like that" he whispered against her lips. She sighed when he slowly unbuttoned her dress shirts's buttons one by one, kissing each exposed skin he sees. She covered her mouth in embarrassment as he massaged her breast gently "Kyoya.." She whispered as he buried his face between her breasts, rising and falling as he breathed, and listening to her heart that was beating crazily because of him. He clenched on the bed once they heard the house telephone ring, she patted his head and got up to answer.

"Hai ?" She picked up the telephone "my phone was out of battery" she said "I see" she nodded after a pause. He waited for her on the bed with his eyes closed, his hand on the warm spot she was laying on that started to get cold. He heard some rampage in the dresser before he felt her slip under his arm. He opened his eyes to see her only in his shirt "d-don't get the wrong idea, I just want something comfortable to sleep with" she blushed and buried her face in the pillow to hide "your mother is alright" she informed him "old herbivore told me" he said.

He shifted closer and stroked her hair, she slowly looked at him and blushed at his gentle smile. He touched her nose with his and stared deep into her eyes "you look cute when you blush" he said and placed his hair behind her hair "don't let anyone see it ever again" he said "you only make me do these faces" she mumbled against her pillow, he chuckled and pulled her toward his chest "how did I break something so beautiful ?" He cupped her cheek and rubbed his thumb under her eye. She smiled and kissed his lips gently, then buried her face in his neck, he buried his face in her hair as he held her tightly.

The next day, he stared at her shocked when he saw the luggage in her arms as they were standing outside the house "I'm moving back to Italy, I won't be coming back to Japan" she said "is it something I said ?" He said "it's not what you said, it's what you did, I'm still upset on the fact you lied to me all this time" she said "now, if you excuse me" she bowed her head and turned to get on the limo, he gritted his teeth and clenched his fists "Kyokai !" He tried to reach her as she stepped into the light.

Kyoya snapped his eyes open as he took a deep breath, he panted lightly as he tried to breathe steadily. He glanced next to him on the bed to see Kyokai was sleeping peacefully and he sat up, the marks he left on her skin was still there meaning what happened before was real, meaning that the whole fiancée thing was real.

She rubbed her eye as she woke up and looked up at him "what's wrong ? Having difficulty sleeping ?" She smiled "eh ?" Her eyes widen when tears started to drop from his angry eyes "K-Kyoya !?" She sat up, she was so shocked because she had never seen him cry, never in her life "w-what's wrong ? Why are you crying ?" She cupped his cheeks worriedly, she flinched when he hugged her "why are you still here ?" He whispered and her eyes widen "I did horrible things to you, and yet you still loved me" he gritted his teeth "why would you love someone who did such things ?" He clenched on her shoulder "I'm sorry" he whispered "I'm sorry, I'm sorry" he kept repeated while sliding down until he buried his face into her lap.

Her eyes sadden as she started to stroke his hair gently, she bent down and kissed his head "was it a nightmare ?" She whispered so sweetly, he nodded after a while "do you want to talk about it ?" She said "you went to Italy and died" he explained shortly "just don't leave me, I need you in my life, you complete me" he growled and she smiled "I see" she said "I will never leave you, and I will always love you" she whispered.

She held his head and made him look up at her, she kissed his cheek and embraced him so tightly. He wasn't feeling ashamed anymore, he only hugged her and cried silently on her shoulder "Kyoya.." She stroked his hair, he looked at her "I'm here now aren't I ?" She smiled "so don't cry" she wiped his tears and pecked his lips, he dropped his head and rested it against hers.

She smiled and pushed him to lay down, she got on top of him and kissed his lips gently "my love for you is not weather, it will never change" she whispered and wiped his tears "I don't care what you did before, I still love you" she smiled "because you loved me the same way I loved you" she whispered against his lips "I love you so much, my precious snowflake" he cupped her cheek "hm, I love you too" she smiled and kissed him again, stroking his hair gently. She pushed his bangs up to kiss his forehead, then kissed his eyelash "better ?" She smiled. He pulled her down and they stroked their lips against each other gently, he ran his fingers through her hair and pulled her closer.

They pulled back to stare at each other and she smiled. He put his arm around her and pulled her down for a hug, burying his face in her hair "don't feel so weak, sometimes the strongest people needs to cry to move on" she whispered "hn" he laid her next to him and buried his face in her neck. She started humming against his hair while stroking it, driving him to sleep. She reached down to wipe his tears away then trailed her fingers up and down her back "Kai, I love you" he tried to hide his face "hm, I love you too" she smiled, knowing that he was trying to apologize "more than that herbivore, right ?" He referred to Ukyo "yes, more and more" she hugged his head and smiled at his usual jealously "good" he sighed.

He fell asleep with his arm around her and nuzzling up against her while she was still humming and stroking his hair. She glanced at him as he tightened his grip around her waist, she hugged his head and wrapped her legs around him, falling asleep after kissing his forehead "I love you so much, Kyo" she smiled.

After a few hours, he woke up feeling empty in his arms. He lift himself up and stared at her sleeping figure, he laid down on top of her and buried his face between her breasts, which caused her to wake up "hm Kyoya, what's wrong ? Did you have another bad dream ?" She asked "I just want to listen to your heartbeat" he mumbled and she smiled "well okay" she covered him with the bed sheets.

=Time Skip=

The next morning, he stood in front of the mirror in the bathroom after brushing his teeth. As he turned off the water, he felt her hug him from behind and place her hands gently on his chest "good morning" she whispered in his ear, he pulled her to make her sit on the sink "morning" he trapped her between his arms and kissed her lips "are you alright ?" She stroked his hair as he kissed her neck "hn" he nodded "hm, I'm glad" she smiled and hopped off the sink "ah my chest is cured" he frowned as he removed the bandage to see the burned marks are gone "because I made you drink my blood" she explained and picked up her tooth brush "interesting" he mattered.

She smiled as they held hands while walking toward school, he guessed how happy she was with the way she was swinging their arms back and forth. As they reached school, he walked her to her classroom and they said goodbye with a small, full of love, kiss unnoticed by everyone.

Lunch time, Kyokai was walking in the hallway with Ryohei and Tsubaki when they got blocked by the Disciplinary committee members "are you sure you and Hibari made up ?" Ryohei asked worriedly "hm, we're alright now" Kyokai nodded "thank god, we were all worried" Tsubaki sighed in relief "Kyokai-san" Kusakabe called "I'm going, see you" Kyokai told the others and followed him.

She walked up the stairs to the roof with the members behind her to guard the door, she smiled at Kyoya's back once she got outside the roof, he glanced at her over his shoulder and glared as she closed the door "your late" he turned to face her "sorry" she walked toward him "what ?" She frowned as he tilted her head, waiting for something to happen "where's my hug ?" He asked and she flinched.

She held her chin and tilted her head "you need to fix yourself first" she fixed his bangs and he grumbled in annoyance, she smiled at him and fixed his blazer "I look fine" he growled, not knowing what was taking her so long "one last thing, raise your arms like this" she opened her arms and he copied her "surprise hug !!" She tackled him into a hug so suddenly that he put his arms around her in surprise "what was that ?" He glared while slightly blushing "my hugs have no effect if it's not surprising" she looked up at him innocently "I have two kinds of hugs, asking and surprising"

He glared "I hate those hugs" he said "because you get easily embarrassed by those" she mumbled "yesterday you kept having dreams of me dying that you squeezed me to death in your sleep, I-I had to do something" she mumbled the last sentence in a low voice and he flinched, she looked up to see him slightly pouting, embarrassed for what he did and not comfortable talking about it "waah !! Kyo, I'm so sorry ! I didn't mean to mention it so suddenly !!" She hugged him and kept apologizing while he made a poker face.

"Oi" he said, she flinched and looked at him "Offu !!" He squashed her cheeks with on hand "seriously, your such a stupid snowflake" he glared, she blinked then smiled "hm" they leaned in for a kiss, they pulled back and smiled against each other's lips "hehe, I made you smile" she smiled "I didn't" he hugged her, making her bury her face in his neck "hm, whatever" she mumbled "Hibari-san is so lucky, I feel jealous~" he heard "hn" he glared at the door and the members quickly left to guard the door "eh ? What's wrong ?" Kyokai asked "nothing" he leaned his head against hers.

He pulled back to cup her cheeks "I want to recharge" he said and she blinked "r-recharge ?" She repeated and he nodded "f-fine, sit down !" She blushed and he sat on the floor against the fence, he watched her straddle on his lap and pull his collar "t-this better be quick, okay ?" She mumbled and kissed his lips, she clenched on his chest as he wrapped his arms around her hips and pulled her closer. They tilted their head opposite sides as they stared at each other, she closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around his head and neck.

He missed it, the feeling of her soft lips on his in the blowing breeze. He kept tugging on her lower lip and she gladly opened her mouth for him to slip his tongue in, playing with hers. She winced and pushed him to catch her breath "w-wait, give me a second" she panted "hm !" He pulled her for another kiss, she raised herself slightly while clenching on the fence as he kept groping her butt cheeks in his hands to pull her closer. She pulled back after a while and blushed, wiping her lips "h-how much did you charge ?" She asked, he stared at her cute blushing face "5%" he smirked "o-only ?" She covered her blush and he nodded "you need to give me more" he pulled her by the back of her neck and kissed her.

She gasped and pulled back as he massaged her breasts "if you moan in my mouth that will charge me faster" he said and kissed her cheek, she sighed and cupped his cheeks to kiss him. She flinched when his hands slipped under her clothes to feel her bare breasts, she clenched on his shoulders and let out a moan. He pulled back with their saliva hanging and removed his hands, she panted heavily and he smirked.

She glared and covered herself "don't expose them unless we're at home" she panted "they made me fully charged" he hugged her "i-it's not fair" she mumbled "not fair ?" He frowned and looked at her "now you took all my energy, I want to recharge" she blushed, he smirked and cupped her cheek "beg" he whispered "p-please touch me, p-please kiss me more~" she panted and he smirked "as much as you want" they hugged each other and leaned in for another kiss.

He slipped off his blazer and set it behind her, she flinched when he pushed her on the floor on his blazer to get on top. She rested her head back as he kissed her neck then slowly reached to slip off her uniform ribbon, slowly unbuttoning the first three buttons of her dress shirt. He bit on her collarbone harshly and she gasped, which caught him by surprise "did I hurt you ?" He lift himself up, she panted lightly then opened her eyes to stare at him "n-no" she whispered "i-it's because it's you, Kyoya" she panted "I-I feel like, I want you to touch me more" she blushed.

She flinched as he grabbed her wrists and made her sit up, he pulled her vest over her head and buried his face between her breasts. She leaned back on her arms and sighed in pleasure as he kissed the curve of her breast while folding one, she bit on her finger to seal her moans as he took one in his mouth. She let out a loud gasp as he bit on her nipple "does it hurt ?" He pulled back to ask worriedly "n-no, it feels good" she shook her head.

They leaned in for a kiss, she moaned in his mouth as his hand kept folding her breast gently. She tugged on his hair as he bent down to kiss her neck, her eyes widen at the feeling of where his hand was going "w-wait.." she whispered and clenched on his hair as he rubbed between her legs, then they suddenly heard the school bell "lunch is over !" She pushed him and he blinked a couple of times in confusion "I'll see you after school !" She fixed her uniform and rushed out of the roof, he stayed there for a while before tilting his head thinking if he did something wrong.

After school, Kyokai walked in the hallway when she saw a group of the Disciplinary committee members "Kyo !" Kyoya flinched when she suddenly tackled him into a hug from behind "Kyo ?" They mumbled "Kyo, she said" they whispered to each other, the members paled and shuddered in fear when Kyoya got surrounded by a dark area "Itai !" Kyokai winced when Kyoya bumped her head with his tonfa "he hit her !" They paled "I told you not to call me that" Kyoya glared down at her.

She winced and looked up at him at his glare "sorry" she mumbled "not forgiven" he glared and crossed his arms, she pouted a bit and held his hands, trying to act all cute "I love you" she looked up at him "do you have evidence to support your statement ?" He said "what's that about ?" She glared "then I'm going" he walked away "wait !" She pulled him back by his arm "f-fine" she mumbled and tiptoes to kiss his lips "happy ?" She glared and blushed "very" he patted her head.

She remembered something and tugged on him "which movie are we going to watch today ?" She held his hand "we'll decide when we get home, maybe horror" he said "okay, I'm expecting a lot of cuddling" she poked his nose "I'll wait by the gates" she kissed his cheek and they walked opposite sides "Kyokai-san seemed to be in a great mood" Kusakabe smiled as they followed him "hn ? I guess" Kyoya mattered "thank you, Chairman ! Now we can see a good side of Hayashi-chan !" One member said and the rest cheered in agreement, Kyoya popped a vein and pulled out his tonfa.

While Kyoya was taking care of things, Kyokai thought she would ask for Ukyo to meet her at the school gates "you wanted to talk about something ?" He smiled "uh hm" she nodded "I'm really glad we met again, Shinji-san" she said "I was having difficulty with something that time that I just accepted your feelings right away" she said "so I'm sorry" she bowed "I'm actually-" she got cut off "Oi" Kyoya put his arm around her shoulders and pulled her for a kiss, Ukyo blinked a couple of times.

She pulled back blushing and glared at him "Kyoya, I was in the middle of something" she whispered "hurry up then" he growled in return "so stand over there and wait" she pointed "hn" he glared and kissed her cheek before walking away "I see" Ukyo rubbed his neck "sorry, I can't date you" Kyokai mumbled "it's fine, I understand" he smiled and rubbed his neck "so your not mad ?" She asked and he shook his head "we can still be friends !" He gave her a thumbs up.

Kyoya's eyes widen when Ukyo pulled her into a hug and span her around, he puts her down and ruffled her hair "I'll see you later" he waved and walked away "did he have to do that ?" She flinched and looked behind her at Kyoya "stop it with the jealousy, I love you only" she wrapped her arms around his waist, he sighed heavily and kissed her forehead "let's go home" she said "but first.." He took of his blazer and put it around her "why ?" She wore it "because I want everyone to know your mine" he pulled her by the shoulders "hn" he glared over her and the Disciplinary committee members flinched and hid.

Once they reached home, they sat on the floor leaning against the couch with their legs under the kotatsu after she put the cd of the movie in, they had the blanket around them with the snacks on the kotatsu "are you cold ?" He asked "no" she snuggled against him "shouldn't we brighten the room ?" She glanced at him and rubbed his inner thigh "no, this lighting is perfect to set up the mood" he said and played the movie "what kind of mood ?" She whispered and pulled his ear with her teeth "stop" he glared at her and she laughed.

Unfortunately for her, the movie was about a physcopath killer, which was a bad choice for Kyokai. He flinched when she gasped and clung into him as she tried to hide behind his shoulder "Kyo, why would you recommend something like that ?" She glared at him "wasn't me" he glanced at the box of the movie (the Disciplinary committee members recommended it) "don't worry" he put his arm behind her on the couch "as if I'll let something like that will enter my house" he said "hm" she calmed down a bit, she gasped when the lights turned off and everything became dark "Kyoya ?" She glanced around "Fu~" she felt a blow near her ear and she screamed in surprise "what a girly scream" she heard "Kyoya, you jerk !" She yelled.

He chuckled and pulled her toward his chest "the power is out" he rested his chin on her head "I can tell" she mumbled "dummy Kyoya, don't do that again" she blushed in embarrassment "sorry" he kissed her head "your reaction was cute" he pulled her to sit on his lap "it's funny how you were afraid of that killer" he smirked "he had a chainsaw and a mask !" She glared "sounded like your dad" he said and she smacked him.

"Hmm !!" She puffed her cheeks and clenched on his chest "I hate you, you chose this movie on purpose" she buried her face in his neck and he wrapped his arm around her "well since we won't be able to watch a movie and it's really dark.." He smirked "wah !" She gasped when he pinned her on the floor to kiss her "Kyoya !" She started to kick her legs "it's dark so it's fine" he started to remove her clothes "don't touch there, idiot !" She yelled "I can't see, show me" he said "no way !" She glared "you know what will happen if you don't follow my orders" he warned "ugh fine !" She groaned, he blinked when he felt her breasts "Wao" he smirked "Urusei !" She yelled "w-why do you want to touch them !?" She blushed and he rested his head on her chest "so I can sleep" he muffled "that's why ?" She popped a vein.

After the power got back on, they dropped the movie and went straight to bed. He rested his head on his elbow and stared at the back of her neck as she slept peacefully, he reached to play with a pair of hair, twisting around his finger. She woke up by that and glanced at him over her shoulder, she smiled and turned to face him. He gave her a small one in return and kissed her forehead, she ran her finger tips down his cheek "can't sleep ?" She asked and he shook her head.

His eyes widen when she unbuttoned his shirt that she was wearing until her chest was half exposed and pulled his head between her breasts, she kissed his head and buried her face in his hair "you like that, don't you ?" She asked, he nodded after a while "Oyasumi" she smiled and got back to sleep "e-eh !?" Her eyes snapped open when he hugged her waist and nuzzled against her "so soft~" she popped a vein, he hid his smile against her as she mattered some Italian words angrily while stroking his hair "your enjoying this, aren't you ?" Her eye twitched "very~" he smirked and got on top of her "K-Kyo ?" She blinked and gasped when he pulled her under the covers "Kyoya !" She yelled "=w=" he smirked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.1K 611 21
Tsuna's 16th birthday is quickly approaching that means his inheritance ceremony is drawing near as well. But because Tsuna still uses his Dame act a...
43.5K 1.7K 32
Tsuna's class will go on a trip to Italy in courtesy of Reborn. Yet one of the student had decline the offer but was forced to join as it was mandato...
139K 4.2K 31
They had it. They couldn't stand to see their Sky suffer any longer. It's time to take action. It's time to let these losers see how great their Sky...
165K 4.7K 63
What was thought to be impossible came true in the form of Mai. She'd gotten the stoic and battle-crazy prefect, Hibari Kyoya, to fall in love with h...