š”š§šžš±š©šžšœš­šžš š‹šØšÆšž...

By Alecia_Xo

āš˜›š˜øš˜° š˜šš˜°š˜¶š˜­š˜“ š˜‹š˜°š˜Æ'š˜µ š˜š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜„ š˜Œš˜¢š˜¤š˜© š˜–š˜µš˜©š˜¦š˜³ š˜‰š˜ŗ š˜šš˜Ŗš˜®š˜±š˜­š˜¦ š˜ˆš˜¤š˜¤š˜Ŗš˜„š˜¦š˜Æš˜µ.āž "I know that o... More

Cast.
A Connection Like No Other.
Her.
Meeting Her.
Getting To Know You.
Feelings.
Feelings {Part II}
You're Different.
You.
Addicted.
Addicted {Part II}
Leaving.
Hurt.
Hurt {Part II}
You What?
You What? {Part II}
Driving Me Insane.
Are You Jealous?
Talk To Me.
See You Soon.
See You Soon {Part II}
Moments Like This.
This Feels Wrong.
This Feels Wrong {Part II}
This Feels Wrong {Part III}
This Feels Wrong {Part IV}
I Needed Time.
I Needed Time {Part III}
Closer.
Closer {Part II}
The Stargirl.
Paris {Part I}
Paris {Part II}
Paris {Part III}
Paris {Part IV}
Miami {Part I}
Music Page. {1}
Damaged [I]
Celebrity One Shots.
The Billionaire.
The M.I.L.F
The Babysitter.
Taming Queen J.

I Needed Time {Part II}

14.7K 432 164
By Alecia_Xo

Hello everyone 🌻

I just want to say something before starting this chapter. I am aware of the Travis Scott situation and it's truly devastating about what happened at Astrofest. I would like to announce that going further, I will not be using him as a character in my books. Also note, that I will be editing old books so I will remove him if I did use his name/character. BUT PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS ‼ In my current books where I am using him, I can write him off in SOME but in others, I have to keep him because it will change the whole plot and idea I have for the book. I hope you all understand this because it's a lot to go back and edit. Please note, that where I can write him off, I will. In other cases, I sadly cannot. I included him in books because he was with Kylie and it made things easy. I did not predict that this would happen so I hope you all understand where I am coming from.

Love and prayers go out to the families who lost someone close to them. Take care and stay safe ❤.

Kendall Pov.

I spent most of the day with my friends and watching Y/n hang out with hers in the distance. I don't know how things managed to change so fast between us, its like in a matter of seconds, both of our worlds turned upside down.

Bella: "You still staring at her?" I looked over and saw Bella drink out of her red cup with a curious look.

Kendall: "Maybe, those girls are literally throwing themselves all over her." I grumbled seeing her smile at them shortly and grabbed another drink from Willow. 

Kylie: "I have no words for the two of you," She spoke joining the conversation.

Hailey: "I wouldn't look into it too much. Y/n has her way of dealing with things and so do you. Give it sometime an approach the situation correctly and not impulsively or out of anger and jealously." She said with a shrug.

Gigi: "I wouldn't say much because Jordan is still here, hovering around you like some spaceship waiting for their leader to call them home." The girls snorted while I shook my head. 

Kendall: "It's not like I'm seeing the guy, he is just hanging out with us and it's not like I can disagree because he was friends with my friends before we even knew each other." I explained seeing Hailey hum.

Hailey: "Oh, hey Jordan," She said offering him a fake smile.

Jordan: "Hey girls," He smiled taking a seat next to me and moving his arm around my shoulder. I cleared my throat and tried shrugging it off but he wouldn't budge. 

I reached forward to grab my drink and saw Y/n eye us, cleaning her jaw. I huffed to myself and turned my attention back to Taco who ran over to us, telling us a story. 

We were all chilling around the fireplace since some people left and listened to Jordan talk about his upcoming. I saw Y/n come up and smile.

Y/n: "I have come to bless you," Everyone laughed softly seeing her. I looked over and saw Jordan glare at her when the attention shifted towards her.

Kylie: "What's going on?" She asked amused.

Y/n: "My friends and I are heading over to the stadium for a bit to play some ball and I was thinking you could join us?" She suggested.

Hailey: "Isn't the stadium closed?" Y/n shrugged.

Y/n: "It is but when you know connections, it can magically be open." She winked making us hum.

Abel: "I'm in," He added with a smile.

Fai: "Yeah, let's go." She nodded making Jordan scoff.

Jordan: "Are we seriously going to hang out with a kid?" He asked when one of her friends approached her and started talking.

Y/n: "Oh sorry, did you not understand what I said?" She cut in looking at him. "I said friends only, you're not invited." I heard some people laugh and bit my lip to stop myself and watched Hailey hit her arm.

Hailey: "Play nice," She warned with a smile.

Y/n: "Fine, you can come but don't piss me off." She spoke shaking her head and looking down at her phone.

We all left her house, making sure to lock up and get into our cars, driving over to the stadium following Y/n. We all parked in the parking lot and followed Y/n to the back of the stadium where we saw some guards walking around. 

Y/n: "Evening gentleman," She greeted seeing them shake their heads.

"This is the second time we're doing this for you," She shrugged her shoulders and smiled at them.

Y/n: "I don't cause any trouble you know that," She laughed handing them a bag of junk food and drinks. 

"Yeah, yeah, just go in and don't throw anything around and try not to get yourself and us in trouble. You know John trusts you." She smiled and waved them bye before leading us inside. 

It was dark for a few minutes before the whole stadium was lit up making us all look around in awe. 

Bella: "I've never been here at night without any people, everything is just empty and peaceful." She spoke up.

Y/n: "Well, I'm glad I could show you guys this part," She smiled making us all turn our heads when we saw Tyler calling out for her with a girl next to him.

Kendall: "Who is that?" I asked watching Y/n talk to her. 

Gigi: "That's Vanessa Moe, she's a newbie in the modelling world." I hummed seeing the girl blush and shake Y/n's hand. They walked over to us making Y/n clap her hands together and smile.

Y/n: "Who knows how to play some soccer?" She smiled.

Bella: "Hard pass, I will sit and watch you though," We all agreed to see her frown.

Y/n: "Damn, y'all boring." She pouted.

Zayn: "It's a good thing I grew up playing that so let's go," He laughed jumping on her. 

Y/n: "Alright, alright," She laughed shoving him off her playfully, "Let me sort something out..." She said excusing herself.

Y/n came back ten minutes later and we suddenly heard the music play throughout the stadium. She smiled coming up to us and tossed the phone to Hailey. 

Y/n: "It's linked to the device I have plugged in playing the music so you can operate it." Hailey nodded and kept her phone close. "So, you guys ready to get your ass kicked?" The boys scoffed.

Tyler: "Cocky much," He joked.

Y/n: "Always," She winked while Hailey chose music. We heard 'Starboy' start to play and saw Abel shake his head.

Abel: "Y'all weird," Y/n laughed and swung her arm around his shoulder.

Y/n: "We just love you," She smiled kissing his cheek. 

Jordan: "I don't like Starboy." We all stared at him confused and annoyed.

Y/n: "We don't like you as well but here we are...enduring it." She said pissing him off further. Everyone started laughing making him grip the basketball tighter in his hand.

Don't ask me why he brought it here when they were playing soccer.

Jordan: "You better shut it before I knock you out." He threatened making everyone watch what was about to happen.

Y/n: "That requires me not kicking your ass first," She chuckled moving to sit between Kylie and me.

Jordan: "I'm older than you and I'm sure I've had more experience in fights. I'm sure I can knock you out before even blinking." He spoke getting angrier by the minute.

Y/n: "That's like saying you had sex multiple times and that automatically makes you good at it. You can have sex many times and still suck, just like getting into fights." She said taking us all back. "Look, if you don't like what we're doing or if you don't like me, leave. No one is holding you hostage and begging you to hang out with us. So fuck off," She added nonchalantly.

He clenched his jaw and grabbed the basketball in his hand, pulling it back ad throwing it right at Y/n. She put her hands up, catching the ball in the blink of an eye before it collided with her face making everyone stare at her shocked including Jordan.

Y/n: "I feel like you love starting fights, are you an attention seeker?" She asked standing up with the ball in her hands. 

Willow: "I would just like to say I warned everyone and I will not take the blame for what's going to happen, proceed bestie." She tipped her cup at Y/n and sat next to Hailey. 

Y/n: "Alright Jordan, I gave you chance to leave and you didn't take it and since you love the attention, let me shine some light on you." She said tossing the ball around a bit, "You're still this insecure little boy and there are five tragic reasons for it..." She said looking at him.

Kendall: "Should I stop this?" I mumbled.

Bella: "No, shut up and listen." She laughed softly.

Y/n: "One," She smiled spinning the ball on her index finger, "You can't get a girl without begging or paying for them. Two, You aren't that great at basketball." She made a face causing the boys to laugh as she moved to the third finger, "Three, You think you're thee shit but in reality, you're just...shit. Four, you got muscle, a good six-pack and you look, bro, you do. But those damn ears be blocking everything." She chuckled spinning the ball on her fourth finger, switching to her pinky finger last. "And lastly, you have a small dick." She said throwing the ball at his head causing both her friends and some of ours to laugh. 

We all watched Jordan clench his jaw and grab the ball, storming off. She watched him leave and turned her attention back to us. 

Y/n: "Let's play some ball and have a good time, yeah?" She said making Zayn toss her the ball.

We watched them play around for a bit and drank but I stayed to myself most of the time. We also got to know Vanessa more and she was nice, I just didn't like her because she kept eyeing Y/n.

Y/n: "Come on, let's play." She wiggled her eyebrows dragging the girls to play with them. I sat back and kept to myself making her sigh and walk back to me. "What's going on?" She asked.

Kendall: "Nothing," I spoke seeing her nod.

Y/n: "When a girl says that, it's always something." I looked up at her and shook my head.

Kendall: "I know Jordan is an asshole and deserved whatever you said to him tonight but did you have to do it in front of everyone?" I asked.

Y/n: "I know he wouldn't hesitate to do it to me." I shook my head and stood up, walking to the exit. I heard Y/n follow me till I was close to my car, "What? What did I do wrong now?" She asked making me turn around.

Kendall: "You ran away! That's what you did!" I shouted seeing her stop walking.

Y/n: "Yeah, I did! You don't think I know that?  I know what I did Kendall and I know I'm a coward when it comes to you! I'm not denying it but fuck, I'm afraid that I'm not good enough!" She confessed.

Kendall: "You're always enough for me! I've told you this so many times and I don't care about anyone else-"

Y/n: "Sometimes I feel like you should," She said cutting me off. "I just feel like I'm not good enough for you...for us." She muttered so softly that I barely heard it.

Kendall: "You think I don't have those insecurities as well? I'm so fucked up Y/n. I also have demons I'm trying to get past just so I can be good enough for you...maybe we both need to deal with them better before thinking about the possibility of us again." I said feeling my heart crush with each word.

Y/n: "Yeah, I know you're right." She mumbled looking down at her shoes. "I'll leave you alone..." I watched her walk back to the stadium and sighed unlocking my car and getting in, driving back home.

What the fuck is even happening.

Y/n Pov.

I walked back to the stadium and saw everyone start to clear out. I frowned seeing Willow pat my shoulders softly.

Willow: "I decided to call it a night after seeing you go after Ken. Just go home and rest, I need to drop off Gigi and Zayn since they came with me. Hailey said she would take you home," She explained making the blonde walk out with a smile.

Hailey: "Come on, let's get you home." She sighed wrapping her arm around my shoulder.

She lead me back to her car and drove back to my place. I looked over at the blonde and bit my lip nervously.

Y/n: "Do you-can you stay? I could use a friend?" I asked seeing her smile softly.

Hailey: "Sure," She smiled turning the car off.

We walked to my front making me open it and walk straight to my room. I handed Hailey some clothes to change into and changed before getting into bed.

I sighed laying on the bed making the blonde lay next to me and look at the ceiling.

Hailey: "Let me guess, love is fucked up." I laughed softly.

Y/n: "Yes, but so am I..." I sighed hearing her do the same. "I feel like the only reason I'm doing this is so I can prepare myself for getting hurt in the future," I admitted.

Hailey: "We all do that Y/n/n, I mean, Kendall did it as well but the two of you are so...compatible. It's unreal how well you two work and look together. It's like you were meant to be." She said looking over at me.

Y/n: "I needed time to think and I did. I'm just scared of being hurt." I frowned.

Hailey: "And you should be. But you and Kendall aren't not going to be together. You're soulmates."

___

Man, love is fucked up 💀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 112K 63
ā†³ ā [ INSANITY ] āž ā” yandere alastor x fem! reader ā”• šˆš§ š°š”š¢šœš”, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
985K 53.4K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
893K 41.3K 175
š’Šš’ š’˜š’‰š’Šš’„š’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
507K 31.5K 95
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...