It's Kind of a habit • n.p...

By _Alexiisaurus_

"If you don't mind me asking, why are you so, you know.... Rebellious?" Drew asked, immediately regretting wh... More

A great start - 1
Brothers? - 2
Tøp concert - 3
Stalker - 4
New enemy - 5
Icecream - 6
My Partner's a brat- 7
Not my fault - 8
Spies - 9
A big risk - 10
A bad way to wake up - 11
~ Authors Note~
Pen tapping - 12
Meeting the next door neighbour ~ 14
Ditched - 15
In trouble and good news - 16
Wrong order ~ 17
Hey I know you ~ 18
Much better ~ 19
An idiotic Drew ~ 20
Bro-hugs - 21
Copy Cat ~ 22
Migraine - 23
~Authors Note~
Caught - 24
At an all time low- 25
Unbelievable ~ 26
Flying - 27
3 chances ~ 28
Announcement- 29
Authors Note ~2
Do you like me?~ 30
That dreaded time of the year~ 31
Oreo Babies~ 32
I'm a pro ~ 33
Authors Note
Tagged
Accidents - 34

Sitting on a roof~ 13

129 8 4
By _Alexiisaurus_

"Why do we have to come." Drew asked, not to thrilled about cheering on Leah for the tryouts.

"Because, we are nice human-beings here to support our friend." I said walking towards the gym.

It was currently 3:30 after school on Friday.

"Since when were you nice?" Nate added.

I gave him a glare and pushed open the door.

The only reason I was bringing them is because I didn't want to be sat there like a loner waiting for Leah to tryout.

Leah asked us to come and support her since she was kind of nervous about it.

There was a row of chairs and upfront were four chairs in front of a desk. The space in front was where each person will be doing their routine.

I had never seen Leah practise before.

I took a seat on the left so that we had a good view.

There was only two other people sat down.

"Hey, Natey what are you doing here."

Natey?

I turned to see Ashley stood next to the table, in front of her two other friends.

I bet they were forced to be friends with her.

I glared at her. She was still oblivious to my presence.

Nate mumbled a hey.

"Ew, what are you doing here?"

"Nice to see you too." I replied sarcastically.

"Whatever, just stay out my way." She spat taking a seat in one of the four chairs in front with the two others sat on either side of her.

"Why is she such a ...brat?" I asked trying to find the right words.

"I'm not sure...shes just.. Popular I guess?" Drew explained.

I turned my attention to the front as I waited for someone to appear.

Jordyn or Jordeen took a seat on the last remaining chair at the front.

~~~~~~~

"So did I do good?" Leah asked approaching us with a big toothy grin.

She had her hair in a high ponytail.

She was wearing black leggings with a white T-shirt and a pink and black hoodie with the words Monroe high school on the back.

"You done great. But why do you. Want to join the cheer leading team...no offence." I said leaning against the wall outside of the gym.

Leah did do very good. She was way better then most of the others that tried out.

I never knew that she was good at it.

"Well you know, it's fun and it's a chance to become known."

Her words shocked me a little bit.

Known?

What does that even mean?

The results on who made the team were going to be said on Monday.

"I did gymnastics." Drew said randomly.

"You... Gymnastics?" I asked looking at him a little confused.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey." I said opening my window and shouting to Nate who was sat on his bed looking at his phone.

Nate quickly looked at me.

He made a funny face then carried on looking at his phone.

I had got back from school around 2 hours ago. And honestly I was bored to death.

It was silent for a bit.

I opened my window wider.

"How's band practice going?" I asked.

My phone was on charge and my mom had took my laptop without me knowing.

Until I found out just.

She was using it to show some of the people at work for her new fashion ideas.

How am I even related to her?

I watched Nate as he put his phone in his pocket and walked towards his window.

"Eh..... We broke up." Nate replied blankly playing with some of his rubber bands around his wrists.

His words shocked me.

"What why? " I asked. Eventhough I had only known Nate for about two weeks now I knew how much he loved his music.

"It just wasn't working you know." He said.

I sat on the edge of my desk opening my window a bit more so I could hear.

Nate looked at me weirdly.

"You're going to fall out of the window you know."

"How? The windows a little higher than my desk." I replied in a duh voice.

"Yeh whatever." He said sticking his head out of his window and looking at the ground.

"So what are you going to do now?" I asked.

"Honestly I'm not sure. Me and Drew are just going to carry on rehearsing and see where it take us." He flicked away his brown hair that was in his face.

I had seen a few of their covers know YouTube and they were really good.

I nodded my head.

"How wide do you think the gap is." I said gesturing towards the gap between our houses.

"Uh.. Roughly a metre and a little bit. Why? " He asked looking a little worried.

Their was a little ledge outside my window and the roof stook out a bit ontop of my window.

I stood my head out my window. I grabbed onto the bit of roof that was still out.

I pulled myself out of the window and stood on the ledge holding onto the bit of roof beside me.

"Brooke what are you doing!" Nate yelled a little worried.

"Um, you know just jumping off."

Nate looked at me with wide eyes.

"Relax. I'm sitting on the roof." I said keeping my balance.

"You are crazy."

I pulled my self onto the roof. I climbed a little bit upwards and sat down on a little flat but of roof.

"See it's fine." I laughed.

Nate just looked at me confused.

"Brooke?" I heard someone say.

I looked down.

"Oh, hey dad." I waved still gripping onto the roof with my other hand.

My dad was in the middle of putting the trash away. Or garbage whatever you call it.

He was looking up at me with wide eyes.

"Get down from there." He yelled putting down the bag.

"Okay." I climbed down a bit and pretended to be getting ready to jump of.

"Not that way." He yelled a little irritated.

"Relax, I'm not that stupid."

I dangled my legs on the side of the roof placing my feet back onto the window ledge.

I did have a few fears but heights weren't one of them.

I pulled my self back inside of the safety of my room and sat back onto the desk.

"Happy." I said to my dad who was still stood there gobsmacked.

"Who's that?" My dad asked changing the subject

"Nate." I said sticking my head out the window and gesturing towards the boy.

~~~~~~~

A/N

Thank you for everyone who is reading this and who has voted and commented :)

Hope you like this chapter.

Just to let you know I will be doing another book called 'Thoughts quoted and other random things.' It is just something I will be writing random things in when I'm bored or just when I feel like it. It won't impact how many chapters are posted each day with this book. It's just some random thing I'll write in when I'm bored so Yeh.

Remember to vote and comment :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 9.3K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
65.2K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
237K 11K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...