Uncharted One Shots/Imagines

By TheSilverWolf94

A few imagines and one shots with some Uncharted characters! Requests open and can be said in the comments of... More

Requests?
Crash Team Racing
Atta Girl (Rafe Adler)
Motorcycle Lesson (Young Sam)
A Brother's End
This
Family Before Adventure
Witty Company (Sam Drake)
Doodle Tattoo (Sam Drake)
Quick A/N
Rafe Adler [P.1]
Rafe Adler [P.2]
I'm Pregnant (Sam Drake)
Sentence Mash ;3
I'm Pregnant (Rafe Adler)
Honeymoon (Nathan Drake)
I'm alive!.. Sorta?
Should I Stay or Should I Go (Sam Drake) (P.1)
The Search For Amelia Earhart (Elena x Fem!Reader)
Distraction (Rafe Adler) (P.1)
Distraction (Rafe Adler) (P.2)
70. PROMPTS AND UPDATE
Should I Stay or Should I Go? (Sam Drake) (P.2)
Hold on (Nathan Drake)
You (Rafe Adler)
Trips (Nathan Drake)
Midnight Train (Sam Drake)
Sam Drake (Affair)
A Drink Sailor? (Harry Flynn)
High Mile Club (Rafe Adler) (P1)

Dorm Visit (Nathan Drake)

5.2K 58 8
By TheSilverWolf94

#1 "I'll be gentle"

Requested by the amazing ACurlyBoyNamedMika

Hope you enjoy! 💙

Smut 🍋

******

Knock.

A startling shock ran up your body.

Knock. Knock.

It was getting an extra thud every time the caller received no reply.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

It was getting repetitive each time and as it did, so too did the volume of the knocking. Whoever it was really needed an answer. Huffing an exhausted sigh the laptop was clapped shut, the essay due tomorrow left hanging on a single unfinished sentence. The door called once more which you were becoming easily irritated toward. Wishing the continuation of constant calls would soon end, as you were tremendiously busy and work was finally been accomplished without any of those little distractions.

Course, forget that with all this persistent knocking from within the dormitry corridor. "(Y/N)? I'm almost positive you're in there"

It was Nathan.

Your exposed feet traces the hairs of carpet until they halt on the humourous door mat laid at the doors foot. "Welcome ya filthy animal" a knock off of a famous phrase spoken in the traditional Christmas film. Only merry Christmas was replaced to the implification of those muddy boots that would ruin your rooms flooring. You take a glance to the shelf on the wall to notice your little digital clock display a time of 11:16pm. You had been stuck typing for the past 3 hours. It hadn't felt so, but it was essential toward that essay that was due on Mr. Wolfe's desk by morning with no exceptions.

The door is eventually pulled open to see young Nathan holding a 6 carrier of bottled beer alongside a devilish smirk, "little birdie told me you were stuck indoors for the night?" he was always delivering that phrase of a little birdie ever since Sam evoked it to him over last week's pre exam party.

"Figured I could bring a little merry into your Christmas"

"Really?" you couldn't help laugh at his awful attempt in words.

"Aw c'mon, you know you love my play with words" you couldn't help but huffle again. Leave it to Nathan to always try be the funny one. Sam hated it as much as you did at times, where he would soon become so jealous he'd soon join in and the two would be bickering like two kids at one another.

You allowed him through the threshold where he instantly caught sight of the mountainous piles of scattered amber and snow sheets on display atop the desk. All overflowing so the mahogany was buried beneath.

"Essay?"

"Yep. Still haven't finished it"

"Need a little help?" setting the crate with a clinking ring of bottles he slips a sheet into his hands, "our world's greatest achievements?" he scims through the notes you scribbled together and finds himself tutting suddenly, "and uh... Why isn't Nate the Great on this list?"

"Because Nate the Great couldn't achieve getting that rabbit under control" you smirk snatching the loose page from his fingertips.

"Ouch thats a low blow right there"

"Can't deny that he ruined both mine and your brothers bed that day"

"In my defence, you were the one who told me to get a rabbit"

"Yes, and Sam insisted I go and buy the damn rabbit like a fool"

Both bodies find laughter as you set the page aside and replace it with a beer from his kindly delivered crate, "I guess I need this after an essay -still not finished-  that I devoted three hours to. Care to join me?" the cap joins the heaped sheets alongside your sitting above it all.

"Well I did bring it over now didn't I?" a playful smirks grows against his lips as he too retrieves an emerald bottle from its boxed position.

The night flows on, with constant chatter consisting of school talk and playful banter where the 6 carrier of beer was strayed empty and resting on its side near a rather messy bed. Drugged and consumed by alcohol Nathan sits on your desk chair and finds himself swiveling round and round with a joyous laugh, "girls get the nice chairs while the boys get the ass breaker stools" his slur moves around him as he shakily finds his balance on solid ground again. You can't help but stifle a laugh as he takes approach to your propped position on the desk and stands himself rather close to you. His hands grasp yours resulting in you too accompanying him on his sturdy stance.

Hands wound round the others and fingers lock into place, and you're met against his baby blues, suddenly dark and clouded with lust. But he grinned, widely, and said in a low smooth voice, "Well."

His movements guided your hands atop his clothed shoulders and dropped his own to your waist, pulling you swift up against him in order to travel rough fingertips under the hem of your loose fitted tee. The touch of brushing tingled and set your skin on fire along your sides with a restrained lightness. Clothes suddenly felt too tight, the room increasing its temperature a few degrees. Bodies craved against each other, solid chest and wide shoulders, you in comparison soft curves and petite frame. Lips hadn't met and body movements already had you squirming and tilting your hips as if by instinct and the desire of nothing more than to wrap your legs around his waist exceeded in fulfilment of filling the ache that burned for him in between.

His lips brushed your own and ghosted across your cheek that you find yourself almost frozen, awaiting for him to do something else, but instead he just stands, smiling like a sodding fool until you run your hands down his chest, "always play hard to get," they redirect to his 5 o'clock shadow, "Nathan..." even his name alone been whispered through pursed lips can't resist his jump straight into a demanding kiss. His tongue parted lips and you shuddered and pressed your body further and tightly against him as you could, as if you were trying to remove all remaining distance between. One of his hands finally slid down behind, deliciously, and rested at the back of your right thigh. Leg hitched up, you ground against the stiffness that strained his jeans. His mouths gaps slightly against the kiss, a tender moan softly rolling along his tongue, resulting in the forceful kiss to break so his head nuzzled your neck. His moans of pleasure been drowned out into your skin the more your body rocked against him painfully slow.

"Looks who's playing hard now" he laughs amusingly against your skin nibbling slightly for you to stop.

You manage to travel under his shirt and scratch his toned abdomen elicting a humour chuckle from him, the most beautiful sound you've ever heard that you make a mental note to try it again later. Soon everything flips, and Nathan has you crowding up against the wall. Your teeth sink into your bottom lip to stifle out the sudden excited moan breaking through your teeth and your legs finally find themselves around his waist, urging him on, and his appendage clothed behind his zipper become harder and painfully antagonizing. He wants nothing more than to strip you naked and get his mouth on you, see if he couldn't make you lose control a little.

"Really want this don't you" he laughs between a shortened breath.

"I'd say the same to you considering I'm stuck against the wall"

"Didn't hear you complaining" pure cockiness drenched his words.

"The neighbour might"

"Well let's be quiet then... Though knowing you that might be a problem"

"Shut up" you playfully slap his shoulder, "let's just take it slow tonight... You know gentle?"

"Oh, I'll be gentle" he accepts the challenge pulling your chin for the invitation of another powerful make out session that makes his head spin, these kisses that make him feel like they're fucking already.

You look up at him, appraising, and give him a small, enigmatic smile, the first he thinks he's ever seen you wear, and it's all for him. He drinks it in with satisfaction. 

Your hands slowly unbuckles his belt, and your voice, low and throaty with just the barest hint of accent, flips something hot and achy in his stomach. "Let's see how great you can be," you whisper. "Oh, Nate the Great"

"Jesus... just saying my goddamn magician stage name has never been such a turn on before" his hips buck into your unbuckling and his lips are all over you again, "you don't know how horny I am right now" forgetting that Nathan was still rather drunk his slur mumbled against your earlobe.

"Let's find out" you reply witinly, the cling of the buckle been undone twitching his cock in anticipation. A kiss distracts you and Nate finishes the job while you make work of your own clothes listening to the to the varying materials all puddle at your feet. He presses you further against the wall, his exposed cock brushing and poking your thighs. The scratch of his stubble rasped against your cheek and he traced his tongue along your ear, then nipped at the lobe as if to further tease along the never ending foreplay.

Braced against the cold creamy paint of the wall, locked legs around him for balance, you felt him nudging against, insistent; you reached down and moved your panties aside and he pushed in, then immediately pulled back out. Just once, one stroke, a warm wet slide you felt pass your fingers, and you whimpered a long mewl as you clung to him. He was teasing again, typical, and you squeezed eyes shut, rocked hips forward in desperate need of friction, movement, anything, a willing desire for him to fill you again. Head spinning and body blazing, your fingernails scratched tracks into his back and you desperately tried to clench around nothing, to relieve some of the ache, and you managed one desperate word:

"Please."

The word alone delivered a devilish smirk and he gripped your ass as he granted the plea with a slow plunge back in, all at once, and you arched from the slowness of it. You felt every inch as Nathan continued to thrust in you slow and achingly that the air in your lungs quickly escaped shallow and rhythmic breaths that you barely recognized. Hearing it out loud propelled you, lit every nerve with fire and the movements, the aroma, the pure smell of sex all fogged around you left your body pulsing with pure electricity. You body was pressed against the wall, pushed higher and higher, writhing against both his large sweat dripping self and the coldness of the support behind. His eyes fall shut as he changes the angle and decides he has had enough of slow and steady and finds his movements fluid and smacking. His grip tightening and his thrusts slapping you against the wall each time he pushed in. The neighbours surely heard the smacking and now they definitely were hearing the cries and moans falling endlessly from your lips. The fervour was within reach that your body thinks ahead of you by dropping one hand to the one sensitive spot just above where bodies slammed together and rubbed-

It was all too much. His precision movements. His raspy grunts and moans and the pure erotic noises singing in your ears alongside your body becoming putty when a moan the whole dorm probably heard came whirling out. Everything crashed all at once and you screamed high and breathless as you were tortured through climax. Lungs been wrung, metaphorically, realeased a strangled, throaty gasp and you felt him urging you to be louder, not caring about been gentle ,not caring about the neighbours and more focused at keeping this feeling of tight gripping around him for as long as he could. A sensation that has him pulsing and heavy inside that with one final push, his actions halt and his vision is bleached hospital white. His cock pulsing harder as he felt every drop in his body burst out. He shudders, pulling you closer so all of him experienced the tightness of release and he chokes out a shaky chuckle as he slumped against you.

You both stay for a few moments both trying to recover from an extreme high. The grip on your ass definitely leaving prominent bruises for the morning ahead. He lowered you for feet to touch the ground, but you remained joined and quite unable to stand. So instead you both sank together to the fabric of the room.

"Neighbour must have heard that," Nate laughs, but made no movement away; rather, he rested his forehead against yours, taking deep steadying breaths while heart rates returned to normal.

*****

Happy New year!

What everyone probably wants to do to me

STAY AWESOME!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.1K 854 36
So, this is my first fan fiction to post. It's about the fortune hunter Jo Sullivan, daughter to Victor Sullivan, who joins Nathan on his last advent...
5.1K 73 10
Takes place during Uncharted 4. *SPOILERS* (obviously) When Biliquis Cassiopeia Drake learns that her father is not dead after all she becomes entan...
9K 427 43
what price are you willing to pay, for revenge? Dive deeper into the story of Samuel Drake- after his brother was kidnapped by a mysterious...
20.7K 440 24
This is a series of one shots about the famous treasure hunter , Nathan Drake, and the lovely journalist, Elena Fisher. Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Un...