The Skylark's Snowflake (Hiba...

By Bluemoon609

This the continuation of the book The Snow Guardian (Hibari x Oc). I don't own KHR, only my characters. More

Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Ouran High School Host Club
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Kyokai In Wonderland
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Cinderella
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180~
Chapter 181
Chapter 182
Chapter 183
Chapter 184
Chapter 185
Chapter 186
Chapter 187
Chapter 188
Chapter 189
Chapter 190
OVA
A/N

Chapter 162

450 13 4
By Bluemoon609

Hey ! Bluemoon here !

I'm so sorry I haven't been updating, I was super busy.

But Happy New Year to everyone ! I hope you all had a very amazing year.

On to the Chapter.

_____________________

Chapter 162

_____________________

Days passed since then, Kyokai laid down on her back on the bed while hugging her pillow. She stared at the ceiling and sighed heavily "my heart echos whenever I think about him" she thought "my chest would feel tight whenever I see him" she blushed "it's annoying, why do I feel this way ?" She grumbled "I feel so girly because of him" she pressed the pillow against her face "is this what they call crazy in love ?"

The next day, Kyokai walked to school with Kotoya, he said that he doesn't want a guy like Kyoya get too close to her. She wasn't sure what he meant by that but that's how he was. As they reached the school gates, Kyokai's eyes slightly brightened when she saw Kyoya with the other Disciplinary committee members, checking the students dress code policy "Hibari-senpai, Ohayo Gozaimasu" she went to greet him and he nodded "your hair" he pointed out.

She flinched and touched the hair clip that he gave her from yesterday "o-oh this ? I don't know what came up to me, I just felt like putting it on" she fixed her bangs "do I look weird ?" She asked and he shook his head "you look alright" he patted her head and she slightly smiled "no, it looks weird" she flinched when Kotoya pulled the hair clip from her hair "let's go" he grabbed her hand and dragged her "A-Aniki" she said as Kyoya watched them leave.

The day continued and Kyokai barely saw Kyoya today, she touched her hair where the clip used to be before Kotoya took it. After school Kyokai was walking in the empty hallway toward the library, she turned a corner but hid behind it when she saw Kotoya and Kyoya facing each other "your in my way" Kyoya said "it's my job as her brother to protect her from harm, from you" Kotoya glared "it's not my fault that your twin is so attached to me, you were barely there her whole life" Kyoya pointed out and Kotoya gritted his teeth.

Kyokai covered her gasp as Kotoya grabbed Kyoya's collar and smashed him into the wall "you have no right to speak about this that way" Kotoya growled "you hurt her, you broke her, and I'm not willing to see you make her cry again" he glared "I'm warning you, stay away from her or I'll freaking kill you !" He yelled "Aniki" they looked at Kyokai "w-what are you doing ?" She held his arm "nothing" he smiled and let go of Kyoya "let's go" he grabbed her hand and dragged her, Kyokai and Kyoya made eye contact as she was being dragged.

"Aniki" she called as they were walking their way to the mansion hand in hand "is Hibari-senpai really just my guard ?" She asked, his eyes widen "did he tell you something ?" Kotoya said "well no, I just asked" she spoke truthfully "he said we broke up, but didn't tell me the reason why" she said "he also told me that he would feel guilty if he took advantage on my condition and took me back as a girlfriend when I asked" she added and frowned when he tightened the grip on her hand "forget about him, I'm just doing what is best for you" he patted her head and she winced "don't get too close to him, remember that he's just a guard and nothing else" he glared and she shakily nodded.

At night, Kyokai looked up from her studies at the knock of a glass. She went to open the balcony door and flinched "Hibari-senpai" she said "eh ?" Her eyes widen when he embraced her "s-senpai ?" She tugged on him, he buried his face in her hair "smells nice" he whispered and she flinched "s-senpai !" She blushed and tugged on him again "w-why are you hugging me ?" She blushed and her heart skipped a beat "we always do" he pulled back "oh ? So it's fine if we hug ?" She asked and he nodded "want to go somewhere ?" Kyoya asked "but Aniki said.." She mumbled and he patted her head "he'll never know, it's going to be more fun than studying" he said "I don't see anything more fun than studying" she tilted her head "but I'll go change" she nodded, he smirked and went to wait outside.

They somewhere far with motorcycle, she did not feel the distance as she got lost with the beautiful view and the wind. She rested her head on his back and smiled "I'm sorry, Aniki" she thought "I just like being around him" she clenched on his chest "too fast ?" She flinched when Kyoya asked "no" she shook her head.

They soon reached the amusement park, she glanced around in awe. He glanced at her reaction, she felt that and looked at them. She flinched when their eyes met so she looked away "your not enjoying this ?" He asked "n-no, I am" she looked at him apologetic "I haven't been in this place before" she played with her fingers behind her back "didn't you go with your friends ?" He raised a brow "hmm I think I did, though I didn't come as well" she frowned "maybe I stayed in a hotel, I don't quite remember" she placed her finger on her chin to remember.

"Ah !" She suddenly pulled him toward her by the arm when a large group of people walked passed them on his side, she flinched when he looked at her as she realized what she just did "I-I only pulled you because you hated large crowd, I was worried when you brought me to this place" she explained "and how did you know I hated crowd ? I didn't give you that piece of information" he said and she blinked "how did I know that ?" She asked herself.

She flinched when he patted her head "let's go to that, it's about to start" he pointed at the Ferries wheels, she blinked "what's about to start ?" She asked and he smirked "you'll see" he offered her his hand, she blushed and held it to let him drag her. He paid the employer without her noticing and they got inside the cart, they got up until a certain height then waited.

She blinked a couple of times at the parade with the colorful lights of the cars and performer's outfits. She flinched in surprise when fireworks have been launched in the sky. She watched in awe at the fireworks, different shapes and colors. He was watching her instead at her expression and the spark in her eyes, she flinched and looked down when he held her hand. He held her chin and stared at her eyes, her heart skipped a loud beat "s-senpai ?" she whispered, he leaned in and pressed his lips against hers, her eyes widen in shock.

He slightly pulled back to stare at her shocked expression, she flinched as she recovered from shock and looked away as her face turned red "w-why ?" She bit on her finger "you did not like it ?" He titled his head to look at her face "t-that was my first kiss.." She whispered "i-i-it felt nice" she admitted "Kyokai" he cupped her cheek to look at him and rested his forehead on hers "be my girlfriend" he embraced her "be mine"

She looked down and clenched on her collar "it's beating fast" she whispered "my heart, it's about to explode" she blushed "senpai, what is this ?" She hid her face "I bet you can hear my heart beating fast" she whispered "I can hear a heart beat, but I'm not sure if that's yours or mine" he rested his head on hers, her eyes widen. He frowned when she pressed her palm against his chest "d-does this happen all the time ?" She whispered and flinched when he kissed her head "every time I see you" he whispered and she blushed "y-you too ?" She looked down.

She clenched on his chest as he pulled her closer "Kyokai, be mine" he said "i-is that alright ? Do you really want me ?" She said "I'm sure" he nodded "hm" she blushed and looked down "p-please take care of me, I-I never had a boyfriend before" she clenched on his arms "I know" he slightly smiled "may I ?" He cupped her cheeks and she flinched "h-hm" she nodded "you may" she whispered and he leaned in for a kiss, she blushed and kept her eyes closed.

They pulled back to stare at each other "s-second kiss" she whispered to herself and he pecked her lips gently "t-third.." She hovered her hand above her lips "you don't need to count anymore" he captured her lips again, she blushed and held his hands that were on her cheeks "I-I like this" she thought and relaxed. He cupped her neck to kiss her cheek, she blushed and looked away "d-don't look at me, I-I-I'm not used to these kind of things" she whispered "you'll get used to it" he kissed her cheek again, she gasped and hugged him when the cart of the ferries wheels moved, they looked at each other and she blushed "I-I'm sorry" she looked down and winced when he patted her head.

As they walked out of the ferries wheels, she blushed as he held her hand. She flinched when he looked at her "are you feeling dizzy ?" He asked "n-no" she shook her head and blushed, he tilted her head as she tried to avoid eye contact. He remembered that she did act that way when they had their first kiss, her eyes widen when he kissed her cheek "w-why did you that !?" She held her cheek and looked at him blushing "couldn't help it, you looked cute" he smirked "s-shut up ! I'm not cute !" She yelled with a flushed face, almost near to explosion "maybe I should give her time to get used to this" he thought.

"EEEEEHHH !!?" Ryohei and Ikuto gaped the next day as they stood in front of Kyokai's desk "your dating Hibari now !?" Ikuto flung away by Ryohei's push "h-hm" Kyokai shakily nodded as she sat still on her seat, her hands rested on her lap "you two kept saying that he was mean and scary, he's actually nice and sweet" she mumbled and blushed while playing with her bang "he is mean and scary to the Extreme !" He slammed his hands on her desk, she didn't flinch as she was used to it.

"Ryohei.." She mumbled "can I ask you something ?" She played with her fingers "hm ? What ?" He sat on the floor with his arms and head on her desk "are you my boyfriend ?" She asked and he spat out "H-HUH !!?" He stood up straight with red faces "Kai, d-don't joke like that so sudden" he sighed heavily and frowned as she blinked a couple of times "that's right, Kyokai doesn't usually joke" he told himself "I'm being serious, Ryohei" she said "w-why the sudden question !? I'm just a friend, right !? Only a best friend !" He yelled "that's what I'm as-" she got cut off "oh no ! I have clubs ! See you !" He ran off, she blinked and tilted her head.

After school, Kyokai went to the library to do some research. She shifted to lift up the books in her arms then ran her finger across the books, she flinched when two arms trapped her and held the bookshelf "Yo" Kyoya whispered in her ear and smirked, she got startled out of her skin and dropped the books in her arms "H-Hibari-senpai" she looked at him over her shoulder "hm !" She closed her eyes shut as he kissed her cheek "s-senpai, I said not to kiss me in school" she held her pink cheek "it's fine, we're alone" he said "b-but we're in school, so anyone may come in" she whispered and blushed.

She winced as he gently bit her nose "why are you so cute ?" He whispered and chuckled as she whimpered "I'll always be gentle with you, so don't be afraid" he smiled against her cheek "i-it's not that I'm scared, I'm just shy !" She whispered "that's why your cute" he wrapped his arms around her shoulders and leaned his head against hers, she blushed and hugged his arms "s-so calming" she whispered to herself but he was able to hear her.

They sat in the Reception room on the couch with her between his legs, her back pressed against his chest, she blushed as he buried his face in her hair "as always, you smell like vanilla" he whispered "n-ne Hibari-senpai" she glanced at him "hn ?" He looked at her "you said that we used to date before I lost my memories, correct ?" She asked and he nodded "well.." she pressed her fingers together "w-what did we usually do when we were a c-couple ?" She asked shyly.

He rested himself back on the couch "should I tell her ?" He thought "your too innocent" he ruffled her hair and she winced "I can tell little things" he said "I'm the only one beside your family you allow to play with your hair" he pointed "I didn't get annoyed when you did that" she noted to herself and fixed her messy hair "we always relax like this" he hugged her "but you would complain about me making you skip class for napping" he said and she tilted her head, he stared at her and smirked "we did a lot of naughty things" he whispered in her ear "haaah !!" She got startled and turned toward him red while holding her ear, he chuckled at her reaction.

"Were you that big of a tease !?" She glared at him "I was actually" he smirked "but no one knows that" he rested her side against her chest and rested his chin on her head "eh ? Why ?" She frowned "because I show these emotions to you only" he rested his cheek on her head "to me only.." she whispered to herself "but it's emotions, you need to express it to everyone, when you are happy, when you are, or when you are mad" she said "hn ? I don't see you do that ?" He sat back "eh ?" She looked at him confused "I don't ?" She tilted her head.

She winced as he patted her head gently "you have always been stupid" he said and she glared "but.." He smirked "I got attached to this stupid" he hugged her "you always make me feel this way" he whispered, she blushed and clenched on his chest "even he feels this way" she mumbled to herself "why do you keep thinking out loud ?" He said and she flinched "hmm !" He chuckled as she hid her red face from embarrassment.

After a while, he took her home after patrolling the school.  He stopped walking when he noticed she was falling behind, he forgot that she had a slow pace in walking since she got used to the speed of his walking after a while. She frowned and looked at him confused, wondering why did he stop walking. She flinched when he offered her his hand, she blushed and took it. She blushed even redder when he entwined their hands together and they started walking again.

She got upset that they reached the mansion so soon, wishing their walk would last longer. He nodded at her then turned to take his leave, she hesitated to reach and bit her lips "H-Hibari-senpai !" She called, he looked at her. She flinched when she realized she had called him by accident, she bit her lip and looked down "what's wrong ?" He approached her and held her shoulders, she clenched on his chest and shuddered "Kyokai ?" He tried to look at her face.

His eyes widen when she pulled him down to capture his lips, tip toeing to reach him. She blushed and looked down after breaking the kiss, so he wouldn't see her red face. She flinched when he cupped her cheeks and pulled her toward him, her wide eyes met his "Kyokai.." he said "I have something important to tell you, so listen carefully" he glared "y-yes ?" She blinked "I..I lo-" he paused when he saw Xavier coming out of the mansion.

She frowned and looked behind her "sorry, I need to go" she told Kyoya "thank you for walking me home" she bowed her head "what was the thing you need to tell me ?" She frowned, feeling bad that he got interpreted. He grabbed her hand to place a key then closed it "this is my house key, visit me any time" he said "to your house ?" She stared at the key "I-I'll come if you don't mind" she held it close to her chest, he patted her head and turned to leave, she watched him walk away then rushed inside after her father.

The next day, Xavier frowned when he saw most of the maids stopped doing chores and peeked inside the kitchen "something wrong ?" They looked at him "Master Xavier, you must see this" one maid said, Xavier peeked inside the kitchen and saw Kyokai doing her best to mix the cake mix in the bowl. The chefs kept telling her they will do it if she wanted cake but she said she already knows how and she needs to make it herself "what's this about ?" Xavier said "it's obvious, Master" one maid smiled "Xhay-sama is in love, she is trying to make something with her own hands" another said.

Xavier thought for a while at that "could it be ?" He thought "alright, I'll leave for a while" he walked away, they frowned since they expected for him to go crazy as always.

After a few hours, Kyokai sat in the limo excitedly with a box on her lap "is it rude just to invite myself over ? But he did tell me to come over anytime" she thought "maybe I'll just give him a call" she pulled out her phone and went to her contacts "I haven't touched my phone in a while" she mumbled and flinched when she saw the familiar name "Kyoya ? As in Hibari-senpai ?" She blinked a couple of times, she pressed the number and waited for an answer. She stared at her phone screen as she didn't get an answer, she sighed heavily and closed her phone.

After a while, she reached the address he told her about. She going out of the limo and watched it leave, she felt nervous as she stepped in front of the door. She stared at the key and opened the door "sorry for intruding" she said and blinked a couple of times "this is a really nice house" she thought and looked around "A-Ano, Hibari-senpai" she called and flinched when a girl came out of the living room.

"What are you doing here !?" Tsubashi said and Kyokai stared at her "Hibari-senpai lives here" she said, used to girls like her "of course he does, I'm going to live her too since I'm his fiancée" Tsubashi said "fiancée ?" Kyokai blinked in surprise "I told you before to leave him alone !" Kyokai flinched when Tsubashi pushed the shock out of her and made her bump into the way, dropping the box and destroying the cake.

At the sounds, Kyoya came out of the bedroom and his eyes widen at the scene "who let you in my house without permission ?" He grabbed Tsubashi's wrist "ow ! Be more gentle with me" she whimpered "Kyokai, are you not hurt ?" He let go of her to cup Kyokai's cheeks, Tsabashi glared at them.

Kyoya frowned when Kyokai held his hands and lowered them to his sides, also placing the key in his hand "clearly it was a mistake coming here, and to date a playboy" she glared at him and ran out of the house, his eyes widen in shock "Kyokai !" He called out for her "leave her, your marrying me soon. So stop chasing after that girl" Tsubashi held his arm and flinched at his glare "leave this house this instance" he glared and got out after wearing his shoes, leaving Tsubashi pouting from frustration.

Kyoya spent his whole day searching for Kyokai, he made a mistake before, he had the chance to fix it, yet he did the same mistake again. Meanwhile, Kyokai stared at her feet as she sat on the park bench. She wiped her tears that kept falling, but it was no use "I can't go home like this" she thought "I need to clear my head" she got up and started walking.

She gasped when she got tackled by a huge dog to the ground, she struggled to get up but the dog was too heavy "ah Seman !" She heard and managed to sit up "Shinji-san" she mumbled, Ukyo's eyes widen "ah Kyokai Hime" he smiled "sorry about that, she's not usually that friendly" he pulled back his dog "Juliet, don't run off like that" he told his dog "Juliet ?" She frowned and he nervously laughed.

They sat next to each other on the bench "so why did you leave ?" He asked and petted Juliet's head "private reasons" she mumbled "Ano.." She said, he frowned and looked at her "Shinji-san, about what happened inmiddle school before I left.." She began.

Ukyo kept searching the while school for Kyokai to apologize and ask for forgiveness, he had asked her to hang out with him and his friends, she did come but misunderstood that he only felt pity for her. She had been missing for days and he kept still searching for her, until her found her walking in the hallway. She flinched when he suddenly pinned her against the wall, trapping her between his arms "Kyokai-chan, I finally found you !" He smiled.

He frowned and looked down "what's with the scarf ?" He unwrapped the scarf around her neck to see visible red marks on her skin that she was trying to hide "ohh what is this ? I didn't think you would be like this" he smirked "this is not.." She looked away "ne, how about you take me as well ?" He whispered.

Her eyes widen as he pressed his lips on her neck, his hand reached to tug on her collar "no !" She screamed and slapped him really hard across the face, he placed his hand on his red cheek then glanced at her. His eyes widen as hers started to tear while shuddering in fear, she clenched on her collar and stepped away from him "p-please stay away from me !" She ran away "Kyokai-chan !" He called but she already left "odd, she doesn't usually react to my teases" he rubbed his head.

 "When you saw the marks onmy neck and thought filthy of me, I ended up slapping you when you teased" she mumbled "oh yeah" she looked at him "you left Tokyo after that" he said "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable" he rubbed his neck "ever since that day, I stopped chasing girls for fun like before" he laughed "that taught me a lesson" he smiled brightly.

She bit her lip "I was almost raped" his smile dropped "until now, I get scared when a guy hits on me" she rubbed her arm "so about what happened that time, I kind of felt guilty" she said "so I apologize" she bowed her head and he flinched "a-ah ! Lift up your head there is no need" he waved his hand.

"So let's talk about something else !" He suggested "you know I have part-time job at the cafe, that's where I saw you" he said and she frowned "then why didn't you say anything ?" She said "well you were always with that guy, I didn't want to interrupt your date" he smiled "date ?" She blinked, not remembering anything about a date "man, you always forget !" He laughed "so he was not your boyfriend ?" He asked "not anymore" she shook her head.

He frowned "we broke up" she said "sorry" he rubbed his neck "it's fine" she looked away "hey, let's exchange contacts" he pulled out his orange phone "hm" she pulled out her phone and they exchanged contacts "hey, since you are no longer dating, how about you go out with me ?" He tilted his head and smiled, she blinked "I don't know" she looked down and he held her hand "take all the time you need" he smiled and she nodded.

They looked down as Juliet tried to claim on Kyokai's lap, Ukyo laughed as she petted it's head "she likes you" he said "is that so ?" Kyokai crouched and held the dog's face with her hands, he crouched next to her "she's cute" she said "your cute" he smiled "did you just compare me to a dog ?" She glared at him "nop" he laughed "I really want to make you mine" he said "Juliet ! I'm sorry, don't get jealous ! I'm finally getting a girl" he whispered to Juliet as it growled at him, Kyokai sweat dropped.

"Just let me think about it" she mumbled "oh !" He smiled "ah" she frowned as Juliet tried to play with her, he blushed at her small smile "Hime" he said "hm ?" She looked at him, her eyes widen when he pressed his lips against hers. She flinched and pulled back right away, he stared at her with serious eyes "Shinji-san" she said.

She gasped when she got pulled up by her arm, she looked up and her eyes widen "Hibari-senpai" she said and Kyoya glared down at her "y-your that guy !" Ukyo stood up in surprise "I'll bite you to death for getting your filthy lips on her" Kyoya pulled out his tonfa"s-senpai !" Kyokai grabbed his arm "please don't fight" she said.

He grabbed her wrist and dragged her with him, she winced in pain and tried to struggled from his grip "senpai ! Let go !" She yelled "hey senpai !" She stared at his back "Hibari-senpai !" She yelled "shut up !" He glared at her and she flinched "you are not allowed to hang out with other males like him" he said "what about your then !? With that girl !?" She said.

He stood there as she sobbed, she tried to wipe her tears but it wouldn't stop "you know what ? Forget it !" She managed to pull back her wrist "I don't want to talk to you again !" She ran away "Kyokai !" He called and sighed heavily "I did it again" he face palmed.

Kisume was just doing his paperwork when he heard the doorbell, he got up to open the door and his eyes widen "what brings you here, Kai-chan ?" he asked "A-Ano, Kisume-san.." Kyokai said "c-can I ask you a favor ?" She said and he blinked "you want me to erase your memory with the memory ray ?" He repeated what she said as they sat in the living room, she nodded.

He rubbed his neck "you do realize the last time I used it on you made you forget all about your past" he said "I know" she said "is this about Kyoya ?" Her eyes widen, she calmed down and nodded honestly "I don't think it's a good idea though" he said "please.." she whispered and he sighed heavily "alright" he got up to pull out a brief case from the closet.

As he opened the brief case, he wore the gloves and picked up a ray gun "hm ?" He blinked "what's wrong ?" She asked "no, it's just..Kyoya's name is already typed" he stared at the selected topic at the side of the gun "I'm sorry, but is it okay if you leave ? I have some research to do" he held her chin "y-yes" she nodded and got up to leave "odd, I haven't touched this for years" he thought "could this be the reason she forgot all about him ?"

=Time Skip=

As Kyokai laid down on the bed, she stared at the phone screen that was open on Ukyo's contact. She sighed heavily and buried her face in the pillow, she hesitated to agree to go out with him as she was still afraid to be heart broken again.

At that thought, her phone started ringing. She looked at the ID caller and glared "what do you want ?" She answered "answer the door" Kyoya said, she frowned and went to check the hallway to find nothing "the door to the balcony, idiot" she popped a vein at what he said.

She pushed the curtains aside to stare at him through the balcony glass door "open" he said "why would I ?" She glared "because I'll break this door if you don't" he growled, she sighed heavily and hanged up. She tossed the phone on the bed and opened the door.

She stepped outside the balcony and crossed her arms, waiting for him to speak "you actually opened it" he frowned "well I was hoping for an explanation" she tilted her head and he sighed heavily "you misunderstood everything" he said "that you have a fiancee ?" She narrowed her eyes "no, that I was a playboy" he said and she glared.

She huffed and he reached to cup her cheek "will you listen if I explain ?" He held her hands and she thought for a while "okay" she mumbled and he rested his head against hers as he sighed in relief. They sat on the handrail of the balcony and he explained everything about the engagement being a set up, that he cannot escape from it due to his hate of escaping from his problems.

He stared at her as she gathered her thoughts, trying to figure out how to react to this situation "thank you for telling me" what she said first "I'm not sure if I should say anything about that" she lowered her head "I was trying to explain this to you, but you were to stubborn and mad to listen" he said "I'm sorry" she mumbled.

He sighed and patted her head, she winced "don't apologize, you didn't do anything wrong" he said and she bit her lip "so when is your wedding ?" She asked "tomorrow" he said and she flinched "so there is no time to fix this" she sadly smiled and he held her hand.

She looked at him as he stood in front of her and she got up too "I wish that we could stay together a little longer" she mumbled and blushed at his small smile "same" he said. She flinched when he cupped her cheeks and lift up her head, she closed her eyes and blushed as he gave one last, long, gentle kiss.

He pulled back and rested his forehead on hers, she held his hands that were on her cheeks "Kai.." He said, she looked at his eyes "I love you, Kai" he whispered, her eyes widen in shock and he jumped off the balcony "Kai-chan ?" She flinched and looked up at Xavier, who just entered the room "are you alright ?" He asked worriedly "I knocked on the door and didn't get an answer" he said "h-hm, just clearing my head from thoughts" she explained.

He smiled in relief "get inside, you might catch a cold" he said and left, she glanced behind her then went inside. She bit her finger and sat on the bed, she opened the drawer of her counter to pull out her book but paused when she spotted something shining. She blinked a couple of times to make sure of what she was seeing, and not remembering having such things.

She pulled out a handmade blue bracelet and a small box, she opened the box to see a ring. She spotted something else and picked up a necklace, she tilted her head as she noticed they all had a snowflake symbol "when did I buy these ?" She frowned.

She walked toward a mirror and stared at her reflection, she then wore the snowflake necklace. Her eyes widen when she felt s strong pressure inside her head, the maids were walking in the hallway when they heard a loud thud. The maid knocked on Kyokai's room and entered, her loud scream can be heard when she saw Kyokai collapsed on the floor.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.6K 1.9K 8
After the fight in the future, Tsuna has problems with sleep. Who do you think will help him? :) Pairing: Hibari x Tsuna (1827) Rated: T Sequel: Cure...
148K 4K 25
After years of seeing their precious boss being bullied by their class, the Guardians, Reborn, the Vongola Famiglia and ex-Arcobaleno decided to give...
43.2K 1.7K 32
Tsuna's class will go on a trip to Italy in courtesy of Reborn. Yet one of the student had decline the offer but was forced to join as it was mandato...
66.7K 2.1K 22
Future Hibari x reader Continuing a Season 2 from As long as long as I have you season 1. How you and Hibari are together in future where both of you...