๐”๐ง๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž...

By Alecia_Xo

โ๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ ๐˜š๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ด ๐˜‹๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜Œ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜–๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜‰๐˜บ ๐˜š๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ค๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต.โž "I know that o... More

Cast.
A Connection Like No Other.
Her.
Meeting Her.
Getting To Know You.
Feelings.
Feelings {Part II}
You're Different.
You.
Addicted.
Addicted {Part II}
Leaving.
Hurt.
Hurt {Part II}
You What?
You What? {Part II}
Driving Me Insane.
Are You Jealous?
Talk To Me.
See You Soon.
See You Soon {Part II}
Moments Like This.
This Feels Wrong.
This Feels Wrong {Part II}
This Feels Wrong {Part IV}
I Needed Time.
I Needed Time {Part II}
I Needed Time {Part III}
Closer.
Closer {Part II}
The Stargirl.
Paris {Part I}
Paris {Part II}
Paris {Part III}
Paris {Part IV}
Music Page. {1}
Damaged [I]
Celebrity One Shots.
The Billionaire.
The M.I.L.F
The Babysitter.
Taming Queen J.

This Feels Wrong {Part III}

14.3K 448 50
By Alecia_Xo

I took a small break to gather my thoughts and ideas. I hope you're all ready! 😤

Kendall's Pov.

Willow: "If you keep letting all the gears in your head turn you're going to feel worse," She sighed sitting next to me.

Kendall: "I know but I feel like shit and I know she feels worse." I mumbled sitting back on the sofa.

Willow: "Listen, the way everything was handled was poor, I'm not going to lie but you also had a good reason and so did she..." She sighed looking over at me.

Kendall: "Really?" She nodded in confirmation.

Willow: "Yes! Honestly, the way you acted wasn't the best but also, the guilt was eating you up so what do you expect, you know? You should have just told her what was happening but then again, you were also scared because of the number of trust issues Y/n has and you didn't want to distract her from the exam she had coming up-"

Kendall: "So I make it worse instead," I grumbled hearing her snicker.

Willow: "Took the words right out of my mouth. But she should've also listened to you and went to write the exam but then again, it was playing around in her head. So both of you fucked up because you didn't speak up and she was also being stubborn so, yeah. You two need to get your shit together," I laughed softly with her joining in shortly after.

Kendall: "She went to practice, right?" I asked making Willow check her phone.

Willow: "Yeah, she looked like the walking dead but she got her shit together and went to do work which is a good thing, it will keep her distracted for a while." I nodded softly. 

Kendall: "I really do love her, Willow. I wouldn't have even gone to the bar if I knew that would happen," I mumbled.

Willow: "Ken, did you kiss back?" I scoffed.

Kendall: "Never," She hummed.

Willow: "Then stop blaming yourself, the only time you should blame yourself is if you kissed back and entertained him. You don't look like someone who walked into the bar and grabbed Harry, making out with him." She said switching the tv on.

Kendall: "I just want to talk to her and explain everything and see where things go from there, I don't want to lose what we have because it's been a very long time since I had something this stable." I expressed being honest.

I trusted Willow as much as the girls.

Willow: "You two need to talk and see what happens from there. Right now, you gotta hope for the best and get ready," I looked down at my phone and saw the time.

Kendall: "Should I go? I want too but I also don't want there to be a fight," Willow rolled her eyes.

Willow: "Get up and get ready. I came here to pick you up and I'm not leaving without you, go!" She pulled me up and started pushing me to the stairs.

Kendall: "Okay! Take it easy!" I laughed walking up the stairs.

I showered and changed into 👇  this and started doing my makeup. I finished up and grabbed my bag, leaving my room. I walked downstairs and saw the girls waiting with Willow. 

Kylie: "Hey," She greeted, "How you feeling?" I shrugged.

Kendall: "I'll be okay, lets get going before traffic gets worse and we miss the show." They nodded and followed me out the door. I locked up and got in the car with the girls driving to the venue.

We arrived seeing multiple paparazzi standing at the entrance making me sigh,  allowing security to escort us into the venue. We followed Willow backstage and waited for Y/n to finish up in the dressing room. 

Hailey: "I hope tonight goes well, I know she gets nervous when it comes to performing." She spoke looking around.

Bella: "I'm sure she will do great," She said with a smile.

Gigi: "I know the guys are running a little late but they should be here on time," She took out her phone and texted Zayn, I'm assuming.

Kylie: "I wonder who the judges are this week? They didn't announce it. Well, they announced some but there was a mystery judge or something like that," She mumbled.

"Well, one of them is right here." I froze in my place seeing the girls look behind me wide-eyed. 

Just fucking great.

"Hey love," I turned around and took a step back.

Kendall: "Could you not get into my personal space?" I said trying to keep as much distance as I could.

Bella: "I think you should leave, Harry." She spoke standing next to me.

Harry: "Oh, don't be silly. I missed us all hanging out like we used to, I miss you, Kendall." He spoke looking at me directly.

Kendall: "Well, I don't." I huffed, "You hurt me and I had to move on and I did so please leave me alone and understand that I don't want you anymore." I saw him frown before shrugging and smirking at me.

Harry: "You didn't seem so resistant when I kissed you at that bar," He smirked keeping his hands behind his back.

Y/n: "What?" I looked behind Harry and saw Y/n standing there with a mic in her hand, ready for the show. 

Willow: "Move aside, ass." She pushed Harry to the side when Y/n turned on her heels and started walking back to her dressing room.

Kylie: "Fuck, Y/n, wait!" She whispered yelled trying not to gain too much attention from some people.

Y/n walked into her dressing with me and the group hot on her heels. Willow gave me a look and stood by the door, closing it once I was in. 

Y/n: "You kissed him? Did you two sleep together?" She turned around and stared at me, waiting for an answer.

Kendall: "What? No! I wouldn't sleep with him and the kiss wasn't even what you think it is. He-"

"Ms Y/l/n! You're on in five minutes!" I sighed and saw her grab the mic again.

Why do people keep cutting us off?!

Y/n: "I have to go," She muttered walking past me and opening the door, the girls looked at her and watched her walk right past them.

Hailey: "Y/n, it isn't what you think it is, just let her explain everything." She said trying to get through to her.

Hailey was one of the few people who could make Y/n listen.

Y/n: "I'm on now, you know where you need to be, right?" She questioned making us nod. "Good, I'll see you after the show." I frowned and looked at Willow who shook her head and made us go to the VIP section.

We stood in the stands and waited for Y/n to come out on stage when I saw Zayn wave at us with the rest of the guys.

Zayn: "Hey," He smiled kissing Gigi, "Why does everyone look so upset?" He asked.

Gigi: "That talk with Y/n didn't go so well," He sighed.

Bella: "And Harry had to show his face and make the matter worse," Zayn nodded.

Zayn: "He has a thing for doing that sometimes. Let the show finish and maybe by later tonight you and Y/n can talk." He said offering me a smile.

Abel: "Don't worry too much Kenny, Y/n and you will work things out." He smiled.

Kendall: "Yeah, I hope so." I mumbled.

I heard the music start to play and watched Y/n walk on stage. 

Y/n: "LA!" She shouted making the crowd erupt in cheers, "I hope you're ready for tonight!" She smiled walking around the stage.

Take it slow, but it's not typical
He already knows that my love is fire
His heart was a stone, but then his hands roam
I turned him to gold and it took him higher

Oh, I'll be your daydream, I'll wear your favorite things
We could be beautiful
Get drunk on the good life, I'll take you to paradise
Say you'll never let me go

I couldn't deny the fact that watching her perform was something I was so proud of. It was like she was made for this, the spotlight and being on stage with people cheering her on.

I watched her performance and I loved it but I also couldn't help but dread what was going to happen when she was done and I had to speak to her.

I couldn't put off talking to her because I know her mind is thinking off all the worse scenarios and I couldn't blame her because mines would too.

Y/n: "This is the last song tonight, LA! I hope you enjoy it," She panted making the lights dim and turn into a dark blue.

Everybody gets high sometimes, you know
What else can we do when we're feeling low?
So take a deep breath and let it go
You shouldn't be drowning on your own

And if you feel you're sinking, I will jump right over
Into cold, cold water for you
And although time may take us into different places
I will still be patient with you
And I hope you know

I won't let go
I'll be your lifeline tonight
I won't let go
I'll be your lifeline tonight

I saw her gaze constantly move to where we were standing and watching, I knew she was avoiding seeing me but I just wanted her to look here just once.

I hardly see her perform because of work and when I do, we always seem to be on rough terms.

Cause we all get lost sometimes, you know?
It's how we learn and how we grow
And I wanna lay with you 'til I'm old
You shouldn't be fighting on your own

And if you feel you're sinking, I will jump right over
Into cold, cold water for you
And although time may take us into different places
I will still be patient with you
And I hope you know

I won't let go
(I won't let go, no no, no no no no)

The show ended making the crowd all cheer and the judges vote. The results would get aired tomorrow so we would have to wait and see what happens.

We waited for people to clear out before following Willow backstage again. I bit my lip nervously and waited for her to finish changing up.

Abel: "Don't worry, Willow is talking to her now and I'm sure she will be a little more open to the conversation." He reassured me.

Kendall: "Let's hope no one interrupts me this time."

___

Mhmm, no more interruptions you say... 💀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

782K 30.9K 42
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
860K 40.1K 171
๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
865K 45.8K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
98.7K 3.5K 33
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. โ” Lando Norris x Fem!OC ยฉ KissLeclerc , April 2024