Existing

By colormePlNK

... More

Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:
Chapter 29:
Chapter 30:

Chapter 17:

27.4K 1.9K 875
By colormePlNK

Ivy
*******

"Oh bitch you laughing? I'm dead gonna slap the shit outta you." I said walking up to Tiara.

Before I could get to Tiara and her minion Ms. Angie stepped in front of me.

"No, you're not." Ms. Angie said.

"Ms. Angie you gotta stop hiring these wild animals." Tiara said.

"Bitch," I said quickly moving to past Ms. Angie, but as soon as I swung my hand she grabbed my wrist stopping me.

"Both of y'all in my office now!" She said pointing before dragging me along in front of her.

"What the fuck is the problem?" She snapped once the door was shut.

"Tell this bitch to mind her damn business." I said.

"I don't know what she is talking about." Tiara said.

"Bitch-" I started but Ms. Angie cut us off.

"Keep the drama out of my damn restaurant. Y'all have both been here how long? Y'all know I don't even play that shit. You especially Tink."

"Y'all both can go home if it's a problem." She said when neither one of us gave a response.

"I'm fine." I said.

"And this better be the last time I gotta say it. Keep the drama out of my shop. What happens outside my restaurant happens outside, leave it there."

"Okay." I said. She just gave me permission to still slap the shit outta her just as long as it's not in the restaurant. Easy.

"Who the fuck is in my spot?" I said out loud pulling into my apartment complex and a Benz was in my spot.

As if I wasn't already annoyed enough.

"Is that your damn car in my spot?" I ask Jigz since he was standing next to my apartment door when I got off the elevator.

"Yeah." He said.

"Well you need to move it and when the hell did you even get a new car?" I ask.

"Couple months ago."

"Right. Nice talking." I said unlocking my door and trying to shut it once I was inside, but of course he stops me.

"I'm seriously not in the mood." I said when he came inside anyways.

He shrugged, "I didn't fuckin ask you."

"You're a dick."

"I need a favor." He said.

I rolled my eyes as I washed my hands. "No." I said.

"Why not?" He asked.

"I can't even get the fuck in touch with you on the regular, yet you want me to do you a favor? Right." I said taking my food and soda out the bag.

"I fucked two of my fingers up and have to have surgery on them." He said.

I turned looking at his hands to see two of his fingers on his left hand were wrapped.

"How the fuck did you do that?" I asked.

"Doesn't matter. I just need you to come with me this Friday to a surgery center to get them fixed. Be my driver back home."

"Don't you have a mom? Where are your so called friends?

"I'm asking you."

"Of course you are."

"Can I have a bite?" He asked wanting some of my food grabbing my fork.

"Excuse you." I said snatching it from him. "I don't know where your damn mouth has been."

"You know where it been act brand new if you want." He said.

"Shut the hell up." I said.

"You can go now." I said afterward a silence filled moment of him staring at me.

"Baby, why your door unlocked?" I heard Quan's voice. Great.

"Your pussy ass friend here." Jigz said with a chuckle.

Great, just great.

Quan stopped in his tracks once he seen Jigz. "Yo, you are fuckin kidding me Tink."

"Yo you need to get him the fuck up outta ya crib, now." Quan said.

Jigz chuckled.

"Something funny nigga?" Quan asked. "Like I said get out my girl shit."

"Yo girl? She ain't yours until she do even half the freak shit she use to do for me. Nigga yous nothing, but a clutch. Ivy don't fuckin want you."

"Not in my fuckin apartment." I said stepping in between them as they continued to move closer. "He's just leaving and so are you."

"I ain't going nowhere with that nigga still here." Jigz said.

"I should be worried about leaving her with you. Heard around town you got a nose problem."

"This same nose that use to be buried in your girl's pussy on a regular." Jigz said with a shrug.

"Jigz shut up." I said now facing him.

"Nigga I'll-" Quan said walking up even more damn near squishing me between them.

"Please give me a fuckin reason." Jigz said protectively wrapping his left arm around my waist making my breath catch and my heart jump.

"I knew you was on that hoe shit Tink, I'll damn sure be catching y'all both around." Quan said before storming out.

"Been told you that boy pussy." Jigz said shaking his head.

I gently pulled away making his arm fall from my waist. "Um, you can go now." I said.

"I'll wait to see if your friend comes back."

"That's not necessary."

"Either me or I have Mike send somebody over to watch your apartment."

"You're probably gonna do that when you leave anyways." I mumbled.

"Oh my-" Ms. Angie I said going into her office. "I just had the most awkward thing happen ever."

"What?" She asked.

"You know the one dude that always tries to ask me out every few weeks. He came in today running the same ol lame game why'd my ass give him the excuse I'm pregnant." I said palming my forehead.

"What the hell why? You ain't really pregnant are you?"

I gave her a straight face, "Hell no."

"I don't even know it just came out. The I got a boyfriend excuse doesn't work with these niggas anymore."

"Well what he say?" She asked.

"He just was like oh damn aight and left it at that which surprised me."

"Oh and guess what you know who showed up at my house the other day."

"Who?"

"Idiot." I said and she rolled her eyes.

"What did he want?"

"His usual bullshit of nothing. He fucked his fingers up though and has to have surgery to get them fixed. He has to have somebody there with him to drive him home afterwards. I'm like don't you got a momma and a sister."

"So you gonna take him?" She asked.

"I don't know." I said with a shrug.

Ms. Angie stared at me before saying, "You're gonna take him."

"Girl." I said rolling my eyes.

"Y'all still having sex?" She asks squinting her eyes at me.

"No." I said right away.

"Why you blushing then liar?" She exclaimed.

"No, I'm seriously we are not." I said laughing.

"Seriously, Ms. Angie I'd tell you and you know it. The only times I see him he's usually high where I can tell and yeah that's a turnoff for me. Plus he talks stupid when he's high."

"Okay I believe you. But over the last two years nothing?"

"Nope." I said playing with my nails.

"Okay, now you are lying."

I rolled my eyes, "Okay, a year and a half ago. He came over looking like Jayon to me and he wanted to finally have a talk regarding everything. Us, Journii, just everything. I gave him copies of her foot prints, handprints, just everything regarding her. We ended up having sex. Then I didn't end up hearing from him for like two months after that."

"So yeah." I said sighing as Ms. Angie shook her head.

"So what's up with the boyfriend?" She asked catching that I wanted to change the subject.

"If you can go days without talking to me. I'm single, the end. That was coming anyways tho. Lasted longer than it should have."

"I miss Slim and Deandre they'd tell me in a heartbeat if a nigga was a dub."

"Speaking of him, how is Deandre?"

I shrugged, "Good I'm guessing. I haven't talked to him really. And he was never big with social media, but he posts on Instagram every once in awhile."

"Anyways let's talk about you. I can't wait to be a bridesmaid. You're having a wedding right?" I ask looking at her engagement ring.

Her and Charles, Chance's dad, are finally about to get married. After years of him playing and even being separate for awhile he finally got it together. I'm happy for my Angie.

"Of course. Probably something small tho. I want it to be intimate with only close family members." I nodded agreeing.

She sucked her teeth looking at something in her phone, "Look what Charles just sent me."

"Oh my- see no that's why my punk ass wouldn't be letting him play baseball." I said looking at the picture of Chance's bruised eye.

"Look his ass talking about, relax babe he's good, I said looking at the next picture they took together smiling holding their thumbs up.

"Yeah Chance loves it tho so I'm not gonna let an accident make me go into crazy mommy mood like I want. He got one when he started playing last year too."

"That's good," I said. "Dang, he's nine. My baby that's not a baby anymore."

"I know it's crazy."

"Can I have a kiss before I go in?" Jigz asks me as I sat back in pre op with him.

"No." I said.

"But if something happens and this is the last chance we get."

"Don't say that you idiot."

"You right, my bad." He said.

"Can you at least hold my hand?" He asked.

I grabbed his hand as he held it out.

After sitting in recovery for awhile and getting all the instructions from his nurse we were out of there.

"I'm about to push a Benz." I said maybe a little too excited about this.

"You gonna fuck up my baby." He said laying his head against the window.

"Nigga I got this." I said pulling off.

"So I'm finally about to know where you live. I thought I was an unworthy hoe." I said being a smartass.

"Shut the fuck up, Ivy." Jigz said.

"Just saying."

Half way to his place is when he started with the roaming hands.

He'd put his hand on my thigh and I kept moving it just for him to put it back higher up my thigh each time.

"Stop trying to touch my coota mama. Hand all wrapped up yet you trying to be on some freak shit."

"Don't ever forget that was mine once upon a time. I dare you to deny it."

I rolled my eyes not saying anything.

"Oh you came in tonight still I thought you would have stayed the night with Jigz." I gave Ms. Angie a straight face.

"What?" She asked laughing. "Ain't somebody suppose to stay with him for the next 24 hours."

"I stayed for a little bit before telling him to call his bitchy, I mean witchy, mother if he needs anything else."

"You so damn rude."

"And I have every reason to be." I said clocking in.

"Some dude in the front for you, Tink." One of my coworkers said a little while later.

I made a confused face before dropping off a table's food then going to the front.

"You better not be fuckin pregnant." Quan said grabbing my hair pulling me towards him.

"Bitch, I wouldn't wanna be pregnant by your stupid ass no way. Go fuck yourself!" I get him off me mushing his face as hard as I could.

"Bitch," He said trying to grab me again, but I fought him off moving away.

He looked behind me before swearing under his breath as he left.

"Jigz know that boy putting his hands on you?" Ms. Angie asks standing at the door with a hammer in her hand.

I just look at her then continue the rest of the way into the restaurant.

"Mmm." She hummed. "What I know is if he comes back to my restaurant with that shit again I got all right to beat him upside his head with my hammer."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.2K 3.5K 28
𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐝. 𝐍𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐝. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞....
131K 6.4K 19
𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟.
3K 167 36
....
That Thug By Shanae

Teen Fiction

7.3K 301 29