You're Weird. I Like It.(Nate...

By TheWanderingTiger

Look at the title. There's only one thing I want to describe about you. You have a long scar on your face fro... More

Chapter One: Finally!
Chapter 2: Seeing Them!
Chapter 3: Dang It..
Chapter 4: Of Course..
Author's Note.
Chapter 5: Please..
Another Author's Note
Chapter 6: Screw Joe!
Sorry
Chapter 7: I AM BACK!
Chapter 8: Scary Game.
THANK YOU
OMG
Chapter 9: SLEEPOVER!
HOLY BAJOLIES
Chapter 10: Nightmares. They Suck.
Chapter 11: So Close
Chapter 12: Music Video!
Chapter 13: Music Video! (Part 2)
Chapter 14: SURPRISE!
Chapter 15: God Damnit, Man!
Chapter 16: Finally!
Chapter 17: Telling Everyone.
PLEASE READ!!Something's Wrong.
Chapter 18: I Guess I Can..
Excited! Plus Meh Face!
PLEASE READ!! YOU HAVE TO!!
READ: IM SO HAPPY!!!
Chapter 19: Waking up is Hard..
Author's Note: Challenge Someone Gave Me!
Tagged!
THE CHOICE!!
Bam!
Chapter 20: Breakfast At Nate's ^-^
OMG HAI!!!
My Biggest Peve.
Chapter 21: Telling The Youtubz/ Eyebrow-Raise-Of-Death
Chapter 22: Catch Ya Later Nate!
Chapter 23: So Lonely
Chapter 24: Heated Return.
A\N- I'm not dead!!
Not so "SOON!!!"
ATTENTION
VOTE FOR WHAT'S NEXT
THE DECISION
IT IS OUT
Heh

Chapter 25: Yes!

1.9K 82 89
By TheWanderingTiger

(Hey, what's up? Don't kill me for not writing in.. Oh I have no idea.. HAPPY HOLIDAYS!)

THIS IS A TIME SKIPE

"Y/N! Y/n! Wake up! Concert day!"

Your eyes opened slowly. You saw Nate's smirking face a few inches above you.

"Hush up! I'm.. tired.." You mumbled, closing your eyes. You heard a sigh.

"Hard way, then!" Nate called out, lifting you up and over the shoulder. You screeched. "We are going downstairs! We are going to eat food, and you're." He kissed your hand. "Going." Another kiss. "To." Kiss. "Love it!" He plopped you down into a chair next to the kitchen table. He ran to the stove and picked up two plates sitting on the counter next to it. He shuffled over to you, kissing you gently, setting a plate down in front of you, then sitting across the table.

"What are you doing?" You grumbled.

"There's a concert! You know I'm playing!" He cried out, smiling.

"Okay, okay!"

"It's a concert! I'm excited to play and sing! So eat up!"

MORE TIME SKIPE CAUSE IM LAZY AS HELL

You stood in the bathroom, two inches from the mirror, applying mascara to your eyelashes. The foundation had already been applied over that damned scar, so you were ready in one.. two.. three!

"And finished!" You said happily. Whirling around, you picked up your leather jacket. It was a little chilly, and the concert was outside. (Nate is having a concert at this point. There will be a song that's ever so slightly old. Don't kill me :) )) You stepped out of the bathroom to a waiting, smiling Nate. He looked at your outfit. You were wearing a red shirt with your youtube logo on it. The logo had been printed black so it looked better on the shirt. You wore some simple ripped jeans with chains hanging on the belt around it. The shoes you had on were calf-high black boots. Nate seemed to be a fan.

You looked him up and down: Glasses, white shirt with a golden TriForce on it, black jeans, and simple lack tennis shoes. He had a similar jacket to yours. His guitar sat behind him against the bed.

"You ready?" You asked quietly. Nate grinned even more. He seemed to be hiding something. What, you didn't know.

He chuckled before speaking: "Yep. Let's go."

Another time skip So sorry.

Nate parked the car, removing the keys from the ignition(Is that right?). He smiled gently at you before opening the door and stepping out. A few seconds later, your own door open. You smiled at Nate before stepping out.

"My little gentleman." You said sweetly.

"Little?" Nate looked down at you, smirking. His eyes locked on yours, sending butterflies. But, you would not lose this mini-battle.

"Yes, little." You teased. Leaning most of your weight on one leg, you smirked back.

"I'll show you who's little." He said before picking you up way too easily. He lifted you up and set you on the car simply, as if it required nothing, ignoring your squeals of protest.

Nate walked to the back and took out his guitar and mini microphone. He held out his hand once reaching you. You took it and slid off the car to his waiting open arm to steady you.

"Let's go, love." He said, laying a hand on your back before bringing you to the lines. He walked straight past everything, for you guys had gotten here early to set up. He walked with you through the entrance and steered you to the stage.

CONCERT TIME

You stood excitedly in the front row, smiling along with all the other girls and guys around you.

"You ready, everyone?" Came Nate's voice on a mic. Everyone cheered.

He walked onto the stage, past all the musicians and stood in the center. More cheering. You had also been called at, you had met some fans of you or people who had seen your face with Nate before.

Then the music started. Song after song was sung, each with you singing along to your boyfriend's voice. He kept looking at you, a strange smile always crossing his face. What is he hiding? You thought. After one of the last songs, he paused for a while.

"Up here in a minute will be my last song." Rang his voice. Sad noises echoed around. "Yeah, I know." He continued, "But, I have something very special." He looked straight at you. "Will my girlfriend, Y/N please come on the stage with me?" You blushed before walking to the steps and walking up toward him.

"Can I get a chair for her?" He asked. You shook your head.

"No, it's fine. I want to stand." You said shyly, looking down. He looked at you as if saying 'You sure?' You nodded. He shrugged.

"Alright. I need my acoustic guitar for this one." Someone walked forward, handing him the plugged in acoustic. "This song isn't exactly new, but it was the best I could use." (There is an acoustic guitar that can be plugged in. It's a real thing if you didn't know) He began strumming an all too familiar song. He sang out, a small mic strapped to his shirt, his eyes fixed on you:

"Now will you taaaaake me along,

When you fly awaaaaay play your song,

Cause seven years is far too long.

I know she knows she gives me everything;

Gives me courage, gives me wisdom, gives me strength,

For her I only hope I'll do the same...

Now I will never be the same,

Ever since I heard this Princess name.

Now it seems there's just no other way,

I'll win her heart but the Dawn of the Third Day..

When I'm high and dry,

She's my song of storms.

When I'm cold at night,

Her din's fire keeps me warm.

Could feel it since the day that I was born.

When I'm bloodied, battered, beaten, 

From the longest fights;

She hookshots straight to my heart and holds me tight,

Stay up late and share out stories all night.

Now I won't ever be the same,

Ever since I learned this Princess name.

Now it seems there's just no other way;

I'll win her heart by the Dawn of the Third Day.

{Instrumental}

{Chorus Slows:}

Now I won't ever be the same,

Ever since I learned this Princess name.

Now it seems there's just no other way...

I'll win her heart.. by the Dawn.. of the Third Day."

He stopped strumming and set the guitar down. People clapped, but he waved, causing them to silence. He stepped toward you slowly.

"We've been together for a year now.." He said. (Pretend you have -_-)

A few people cheered, seeming to know what's up.

"And it's been amazing. More than amazing, really. And, I never want to end us. I hope it's the same for you." He reached and pulled a small box from his pocket. It was small and black, with felt covering it. 

An engagement ring box.

He slowly dropped to one knee, opening the box to reveal the most beautiful ring. It had diamonds all along the main band, and a slightly larger one on the top. Everyone cheered. He waited for silence before speaking again:

"Y/N M/N (Middle name) Fischbach, (Sorry it it's spelt wrong) will you marry me?" He stared up at you, a smile on his face.

You nodded slowly. "Yes." You said, covering your mouth. He slid the ring on your left ring finger before standing quickly and kissing you. Cheers rang around.

Once he pulled away, he pumped a fist in the air, shouting: "SHE SAID YES!"

(HEY GUYS! I HAVE PRIVILEGES AGAIN! I worked so hard to get this out by Christmas Eve, and I am so glad I did. Because it's been so long, (Cue Fnaf song) I decided to try and make it up with a proposal. I've been thinking about how it will go for the longest time. But, this privilege is only for two weeks, so I will try and binge write. Im so sorry about how much it sucks. And sorry, but I changed my mind on the whole smut thing. Two friends of mine are reading these and they will never look at me the same again. HAVE A NICE DAY/NIGHT/CHRISTMAS/ HANAKKAH/WHATEVER YOU CELEBRATE!(I know I spelt one wrong but whatever))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84 4 31
I don't have a too much lengthy description but let me tell you something about the story. Soo, this story is about a girl and a boy who falled fo...
347 10 11
You were different from other children, you had a deformity called " Ocular Albinism " It is where it makes your hair and eyes have no pigmentation...
6.4K 88 12
Look, just, don't ask, ok? It's just a terrible first story of a thing I'm obsessed with on the side. Edit: under editing to make it easier to read