Chapter 20: Breakfast At Nate's ^-^

(IM SO SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING! It's 4 am at my house and I was like "Fuck it, I'm writing.")

Your eyes fluttered open and you felt Nate pressed against you. You blushed a deep crimson and used ninja skills to get out of the bed. You had him hug a pillow for good measure. You walked to the bathroom and used his toothbrush 'cause, why the hell not? You walked downstairs and turned on the stove.

You went into the fridge and took out a carton (Is that right?) of eggs and cracked a few into a pan that you had set on the, now hot, stove. You heard stomping. Nate walked into the kitchen. He looked hot like, steaming hot. He was shirtless, with messy hair and he had put his glasses on.

"Hey, hot stuff." He said. Even though he just woke up, his voice sounded amazing. You rolled your eyes and continued making the eggs, which were almost done.

"I said," He snapped. You felt his bare arms wrap around your waist. "Hey, hot stuff." He whispered the last words right next to your ear, and his breath sent a shiver down your spine. A good shiver.

"Hello." You barely managed to get a sound out. You bucked your hips back, pushing him away. This only made him hold you tighter.

"Mine!" He said and hugged you from the back. His hands clasped at your stomach and pulled, causing you to gasp slightly.

"I'm trying. To. Make. Food." You said. You turned your head and he kissed you before walking and sitting down at the table. You rolled your eyes again and finished cooking. You got the eggs on a plate and threw the plate. It landed perfectly in front of him. He stared at you.

"Take a picture. It'll last longer." You said. You got two glasses of milk and walked over to the table, swaying your hips on purpose. You sat down and scooped a couple eggs onto your own plate, after setting the glasses down. You chatted while eating. You stood up and set the plates on the counter. You sat back down at the table.

"So, did you like last night?" He asked.

"Yeah, totally." You replied, smiling warmly. He scooted to your side of the table and wrapped his arm around your shoulder. He stared at you and bit his lip nervously.

"What?" You were genuinely confused here. He stood up and you followed suit.

"You're just so.." He looked you up and down. "Hot." You blushed. "No, hot isn't even enough. No words can explain how amazing and beautiful you are.."

"Nate.. I know you're just saying that to-" You were cut off by Nate pressing his lips passionately to yours. You kissed back. His arms snaked around your waist and your hands got tangled in his hair. As you both stood there, closing all space between you, you realized one big thing:

This, is the man I want to spend the rest of my life with

(I'm SO SORRY I don't update that much anymore! SO Sorry! I also apologize for the short chapter and that it sucks so bad. Shit's happening and by the time I've finished this, I see the crack of dawn through my basement window-door-slidey-thingy. I'm a 12 year old girl, writing at * Checks time on watch * 4:02 am - 4:45 am. I need help. And yes, I am "sleeping" in my basement. My grandpa's visiting because my sister turned 18 September 3rd. Woo! xD. Anywho... HAVE A NICE DAY/ NIGHT!)