Chapter 4: Of Course..

(A/N- 121. 121 reads. 121 reads in THREE DAYS! This is awesome! 16 votes too! You guys are the best! You guys seem to like this, so, here you go! WARNING: If you have a sensitive mindset, be careful, there will be a bit of almost torture. Sorry to all ya'll sensitive people.)

You lay in your bed. You were tied up. As you struggled against the ropes, a man walked through the door; your father. Then a woman; your mother. Your father held a sharp knife, and he had an insane smile on his face. Your mother had a perfectly calm expression. Your father crawled onto the bed and held the knife to your face.

"No! No!" You screamed.

"Get S/N, M/N (A/N- Sister's Name and Mother's Name. Too lazy)" Your father growled. M/N quickly scurried out, and came back with S/N. Your father motioned to a gun and your mother took it. She held the gun to your sisters stomach.

"Don't make a sound, and S/N won't get killed." Your mother said. "Deal?"

You nodded, tears running down your face. Your father slowly pressed the gun into your skin. It dug through and you struggled to stay quiet. The blade was pulled down your face slowly. You couldn't hold it. You screamed. As the blade was lifted, the sound of a gunshot rang in your ears. She was dead.

ITS OVER SORRY

You sat bolt upright in bed, drenched in sweat, and breathing heavily. You ran your hand along the scar on your face, which reached from your right temple to the left side of your jaw, crossing over your lips. You looked to the right at the A/C (A/N- Any color) jacket your sister had given you. You picked it up and dug your face into it, crying. Midna curled up on your lap, mewing softly. I have to call someone. You thought. You checked the time. It was 3:00 A.M. Only one person would answer you at this time. You picked up your phone and dialed Nate's number. It rang for a few seconds.

"Yeah?" Nate asked from the other end.

"I..I had a.. nightmare.." You were still crying into the jacket. "I.. d-don't know w-what to do.."

"I'm coming over there. Hang on." Nate hung up.

You rocked back and fourth, waiting, and crying. You heard the lock click on your hotel door. You remembered you had given Nate a spare key. He ran into your room and hopped on the bed. He wrapped his arms around you tightly.

"Sh.. Its ok... I'm here." He whispered.

You calmed down and stopped crying. "I'm sorry I woke you up." You said.

"No, no. Don't apologize. I'm here for you, call me whenever you want." He kissed your forehead and you felt your cheeks warm up.

"C-can you.." You debated whether or not to ask.

"Can I what?"

"C-can you stay the night?"

"Yeah. Yeah, I can. I can set up a blanket on the floor-" But you cut him off.

"No. In bed. I'm scared."

"Oh."

"You don't have too.. I mean." You regretted asking.

"No. I will. If it helps."

You lay back and curled into a ball, facing Nate. He wrapped his arms around you again and stroked your H/C hair softly. You eventually fell asleep.

WAKING UP

Your eyes fluttered open and you looked at Nate in front of you. You sat up silently, using your skills to not wake him up. A.K.A using a pillow for him to hug. You brushed your hair. You heard Nate move around and you quickly ran into the bathroom, looking for your makeup. You applied a lot of foundation on the right sight of your face, covering the scar and stepped out.

"Hi.." Nate groaned.

You smiled. "Thanks. I didn't have any more nightmares."

"Good." He smiled, then his expression changed. "Woah.."

You paled, thinking you didn't put on enough makeup. "W-What?"

"Your hair.. so pretty.."

You blushed. "Your not too bad yourself, bed-head."

He chuckled. "Nice."

You rolled your eyes and left the room, walking to the kitchen area. Midna followed you. "I need to get you food, don't I, Midna?"

Nate ran out into the kitchen. "I'll do it!" He declared, leaving the house with his keys.

"Oh, Nate.." You waited until you couldn't hear his footsteps any more. "I love you more and more." You jumped as you heard a ringing. You saw it was Nate's phone. The I.D was set as 'GF Abby' (A/N- Sorry to all them Abby gals. Had to think of some random name. SORRY) Your face paled as you answered it, leaving it on speaker because you were too lazy to hold it up.

"Hey babe! How are you?"

"Er.. sorry, but this is a friend of Nate. He's busy and he forgot to take his phone. He'll be back soon." You answered slowly, trying to fight back the tears in your eyes.

"Who are you?" She sounded disgusted. She probably realized you were a girl.

"My name's Y/N."

"And why is his phone at your house at.. 10:23 A.M?"

(A/N- Language) Shit, she's pissed. You thought. "He came over to say hi for my brother." You lied. "He just left because he offered to pick up cat food."

"I see. I'm assuming the cat food's for you? I mean, I'm sure a cat would run at the sight of your face." She insulted you calmly. "Right?"

"No. I-I have a cat."

"I know you. Nate's mentioned you. I saw a picture of the two of you together. Hugging. May I say, you are the ugliest girl I've ever seen."

You wiped a tear off your face. "Can you not?" Your voice was obviously hurt.

"Whatever you slut." She snapped. You heard the click and knew she had hung up.

You sniffled. The door opened and you jumped. You looked over and saw Nate. "Your girlfriend called you." You mumbled.

"Oh?" He asked. He picked up his phone and dialed a number. "Hi, Abby!"

You heard her talking on the phone. "You did?" Nate asked. "How cool is she?"

They continued talking and you picked up the bag of cat food. You opened it and got two bowls. You poured cat food in one and water in the other. Midna quickly began eating and drinking. As you watched, Nate' voice raised.

"What? She wouldn't say that! She's my friend!" You heard what sounded like fake crying over the phone. Nate turned to you, anger on his face. "Yeah, I'll talk to her. Bye. Love you." He hung up.

"What?" You asked, looking at him.

"Why did you say that to her?" He asked.

"Why did I say what?"

"You said she was ugly and you called her a slut!" He stepped forward and you did your best not to flinch, but failed.

"I-I didn't.. S-She did!" Tears came to your eyes.

"Whatever! Liar!" He grabbed his phone and stormed out.

You sat on the floor and stared at the tiles, tears running down your face. You regretted answering that call. None of this would have happened if you had just let it be.

What have I done?

(A/N- Welp. Sorry. It needed conflict. Thanks for the support even though I'm so mean. Have a nice day/ night!)