Chapter 8: Scary Game.

(A/N Hi. I'm writing this on my phone instead of a laptop So I'm sorry if it's terrible)
Once Nate picked a movie, you all just watched. When it was over, you decided that you had to get back to the hotel. You were leaving in another month because you booked yourself longer. It was costly, but cheaper than the apartment bill every month. You picked up Midna and walked out to your car. You set her on the seat next you.
Once you arrived, Midna simply followed you into the hotel, to the elevator, and then to your room. Good Midna. You thought. You went up to your room and took all your makeup off. You changed into some comfortable clothes and lay on your bed. You fell asleep instantly.
...........................
You opened and rubbed your eyes, yawning. You stood up and checked your phone. Video day! You thought. You dialed Nate's number. He answered.
"Yeah?" You could tell he'd been awake for a while because he didn't yawn or anything.
"My house. You. Me. Youtube. Games. 5:00." You said.
"Deal."He hung up.
You put your makeup on just in case someone came to the door. You fed Midna and decided to go out to eat. You called F/N.
"What?" He/She said.
"Meet me at IHOP in ten minutes. Kay?" You said.
"Kay."
You hung up. You went to the room and changed into a A/C tank top with your jacket over it, Blue jean shorts, and A/C vans. You gave Midna a goodbye hug and left, locking the door behind you. You took out your vlog camera and held it up. You switched it on.
"Hey guys and gals! ShadowTiger78 here for another vlog!" People stared at you weirdly while you walked by. "Take a picture! It'll last longer!" You said to them as they looked at you as if you were crazy. "No regrets." You laughed. "Alright. So I'm walking to IHOP to meet up with a friend of mine and I got bored. So bam. Expect a gaming video today with a guest. Will not say who. So post in the comments what you want me and-" You cut yourself off, almost saying Nate. "My friend. To play. Catch ya later!" You switched it off and tucked it in your small A/C purse-satchel-thing as you liked to call it.
You got to IHOP and ate quickly. Once you got home, you edited and posted the video titling it "Which game?" Within ten minutes there were tons of requests. Outlast won by far. You posted a comment saying "Outlast it is I guess."
You turned on your T.V and waited untill 5:00.
TIME SKIP
There was a knock on your door.
"It's unlocked!" You shouted. Nate walked in.
The first thing he said was, "Fuck you."
"You saw my video?" You chuckled, figuring he saw your comment. He nodded and handed you the case for it because he owned a copy. You put it in, set up face came and went to the title screen.
"Hey guys and gals! ShadowTiger78 here for another video! I'm here with Mr. NateWantsToBattle here and we are going to play Outlast. Aren't you excited, Nate?" He flipped you off and you laughed. "Ass hole."
"You picked the game!" He said.
"DID NOT!" You shouted so loud that the person next door shouted at you. You and Nate cracked up. "Ok. I don't know if the mic picked that up but my fellow hotelian next door just yelled at us! Ok! Fuck this let's go!" You started the game and persuaded Nate to play instead of you. Your reason? He's the guest. Muahaha. On one jump scare, you screamed and hid behind Nate.
"Who's scared- AHHH!!" He was cut off by being freaked the fuck out by a jumpscare. You laughed. Hard.
"OH MY GOD!! That was beautiful!" He punched you in the arm and you hit back.
TIME SKIP
You ended the video and turned everything off. You lay your head back and stared at the ceiling.
"You. Are. A. Wierdo." You said.
"Take that back." Nate snapped.
"No." You stuck your tongue out at him.
"Hm.." He jumped at you and pinned you to the ground.
"HEY! THAT'S NOT FAIR! YOUR TEN TIMES STRONGER THAN ME!" You shouted.
"Take it back!"
"Never!"
He began tickling you. Of course, you cackled.
"HAGAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAH!!! NAT-HAHAHA- STOP-HAHAHAH!!!!!!" You struggled to push him off, but he was much stronger than you. "I GIVE UP- HAHA!" He stopped and laid his hands on the ground on both sides of your head. (Ok let me paint this. He's got his legs bent at the knees across you at your butt on the ground, and his hands are next you your head and his face is a few inches from yours.) You stared straight into his eyes. You felt a light blush on your cheeks and saw it on his too.
He leaned down. "I. Always. Win." He whispered in your ear and stood up, brushing his clothes down.
"Drama-queen." You snapped.
"Witch-laugh." He smirked. You stuck your tongue out.
"Out. I'm tired." You said. He chuckled and left the hotel. Leaving you with your thoughts.
I've fallen for NateWantsToBattle.