Chapter 24: Heated Return.

(IM BACK BITCHES!)

You sat down and picked up Nate's guitar. You had learned guitar a while ago and played for Amanda once. You had discovered, not long ago, that Amanda was you're 2nd cousin, Kaitlyn being 1st. You strummed and played the tune to Dawn Of The Third day, but didn't sing. You only hummed what the words were. You were impatient and had to pass the time. It seemed to be forever, but Nate was finally coming back today. You stopped strumming when your phone buzzed. Setting the instrument down, you picked up the phone and read a text Nate had sent you.

Be there soon.

You typed back:

Can't wait.

You smiled and set the electronic down. You stared out the window at the driveway. After a few minutes, he still wasn't there. You sighed and went upstairs to the bedroom. You laid on the bed and scrolled through stuff on your phone. You frowned at a few pictures Nate posted of being there, but the smile returned when you read what he commented on it. Usually something along the lines of "Y/N miss you so much! Wish you were here!" One, the most recent, was a video. You played it.

It was of Nate walking around an airport.

"Hey guys!" He said. "Y/N I bet you're watching this!" You chuckled. "Anyway, it's taking forever for Mark to get here and I decided to pass the time. People are looking at me strange. Don't care. Maaaaaarrrrrrrk," He whined suddenly, looking toward the entrance, "Hurry your ass up, dude! I wanna see my girlfriend!"

You heard Mark shouting "Okay, okay! Jeez." Nate stuck his tongue and continued talking, while walking beside Mark outside.

"It takes 20 minutes from here to my house. So," He got out his phone and typed something. "Just told Y/N I'll be there soon. It will take twenty five minutes because I have to drop Mark off at a hotel. THEN I shall see my Pikachu. That's my name for Y/N, by the way." He continued rambling and ended the vlog. You smirked at the screen and then looked at how long ago it was posted.

"TWENTY FIVE MINUTES AGO!" You screeched. You suddenly heard the door open and close.

"PIKACHU! I'M HOME!" Nate's voice rang up the stairs. You bolted up and ran to them. Nate was waiting at the bottom of the stairs. You leaped down from five steps up and landed right in front of Nate. He stared. "Let me guess," He said after a moment "You could do that since you were five?"

"Nope." You responded. "Four." He rolled his eyes and grabbed you by the waist, pulling you close and kissing you-rather roughly- on the lips. You returned with just as much power. (Don't worry. Nothing crazy is going to be happening. Not yet. Mwahaha) He pulled back after a few seconds. He kissed you again. (Warning: It is going to get a little intense here. No sex or anything like that, just some heated make-out session. For people who don't like this stuff, it will go to the end of the chapter, so just stop reading here if you're sensitive. And yes. 12 year old writing this. So many people wanted dis I'm sure. So, for them, you are welcome.) His tongue ran along your bottom lip. You allowed it to explore the inside of your mouth slowly, and you did the same to his. Your tongues battled as Nate picked you up and walked upstairs to the room, shutting the door with his foot and pinned you onto the bed. You both pulled back for breath, but went in again immediately. He ran his hands up and down your body, but never under the clothes. He understood you weren't ready for that, so he respected you.

NATE'S POINT OF VEIW

It was amazing. Better than any kiss from any girl I ever received. Our lips danced together, our tongues fighting a war of their own. My hands traveled up and down. Up her waist, down to the bottom of her thighs. I pressed my chest against hers, laying only with my elbows to keep from laying full onto her. I wanted it to last forever. I knew it couldn't, but it would last as long as we could make it. And I could tell that would be a long time. I decided to venture a little, and slide my lips to her jaw bone. I ran my mouth along her neck. I stopped when I heard a light moan on a certain spot. My eyes flicked up and I noticed her blushing. I smile and began kissing that spot heavily, but not daring to make any mark on her. I knew she wouldn't want that. She kept moaning and shifting, running her hands through my hair, and wrapping her arms around me.

BACK TO NORMAL POINT OF VEIW

You didn't know how to make him feel as good as you did right now. You didn't want him to stop kissing that spot. He knew it felt good to you. Your moans told him that. He wouldn't stop. He didn't try making any mark, but he just wouldn't stop kissing that one spot. He knew you felt high as a kite with his mouth pressing against your neck. Your moans became slightly louder, and you heard one from him. So, me moaning makes him moan? You thought. I guess I'll make him feel good by feeling good. You smiled and stopped holding the moans back. You had been because it was embarrassing, but now you knew he would feel just as good as you did. Or close enough. The moaning from you escaped, almost echoing in the room. He moaned against your neck. This cycle continued; you moan, he moans. You got crafty. You ran your hand along his side and wrapped your legs around his torso. You wrapped your arms tighter around his neck and moaned louder again. You bucked your hips slightly upward into his stomach. He moaned louder than he had been. You were both very turned on, but the clothes would stay where they were for now. His lips trailed to your collar bone and he froze when you moaned louder than any of the ones you had let out. You bucked your hips on his stomach again, but this time, you didn't try. He moaned as well. He pulled away from your neck and attacked your mouth, licking both inside your lips and out. You moaned more into the kiss and he began running his hands along the spots he had kissed. You didn't know what to do with your hands, so you let them fall limp from his neck onto the mattress. He suddenly grabbed your wrists and pinned then above your head. He licked along your cheeks and scar, you moaning as he pressed his stomach harder against your crotch. (Didn't know what word to use) You bit your lip and rubbed said crotch against his stomach. He noticed this and kept pushing against you. Him moaning along with you.

You both pulled back after who knows how long. Nate stood, breathing heavily. You both hated the fact it was done, but it had to end. You stood as well. You both said, in unison:

"That, was amazing."

(Hai! Long chapter heh? I'm wanting to make these this long, but, haven't had the time. I'm proud of this. If you read these, post in a comment if you want me to do a smut. For people who somehow don't know what that means, in wattpad land, its a chapter with sex. Jeez I'm blunt. Anyway, if you want a chapter at some point ((not the next one but sometime in the future)) with well, sex, just tell me. I might if a few people comment. I might do one anyway. Idk. Anywho.. HAVE A NICE DAY/ NIGHT)