Chapter 14: SURPRISE!

(Change of plans. Update. Boom)
You started your car and drove. What Nate didn't know, was that you were planning on moving there. Mark knew this. And you were going to surprise Nate with it. You had already called the moving truck because you had found a house and bought it. You pulled up to the hotel. As you got to your room, Amanda greeted you.
"My mommy found her credit card!" The reason Amanda and Kaitlyn couldn't afford a place, was because Kaitlyn had lost her card, so, this was great.
"That's awesome! Oh my goodness!" You hugged Amanda and Kaitlyn as they came to you.
"Yeah." Said Kaitlyn. "We just called out moving company to bring the stuff back."
"Great!" You said. You walked into the hotel room and sat on the couch. Amanda and Kaitlyn said goodbye and left, for they had located where they were staying. Midna leaped on the couch next to you and you pet her.
An awesome day.
TIME SKIPÉ
You were telling Nate you were moving into the house you bought today. Woo! As you knocked on his door, you heard rapid footsteps. They could only be Nate, because Mark had gone back to his home. Sadly. As the door swung open, a crazy - haired Nate opened the door. His hair. Goodness. It was everywhere.
"Well you sure as hell woke up on the wrong side of YOUR BED mister!" You laughed.
"Can it, Pokemon." He retorted. You were wearing a Pikachu beanie, so, he was correct
"Oh, just get ready and meet me at my car." You turned around and strutted to your vehicle. You felt Nate staring at you and you shouted, "Go!" You flicked your ears as you heard his footsteps die away. You leaned against your car and waited. When Nate stepped out, he was wearing a short sleeved black button up and jeans. His glasses were planted on his face, and his brown eyes looked at you when he stopped two feet from you. You bit your lip as you stared at him. Not in any sexual way, just, like a blushing moment kind of. And you were blushing too anyway.
"So.. what do you want?" His smooth voice broke the silence. You jumped.
"Oh! Get in da car!" You motioned to him and after him, you got in yourself. As you drove, Nate kept hammering you with questions. Everytime you just told him "Shut up and let me drive."
When you finally pulled up, you got out and opened the door. You shouted, "WELCOME TO MY SOON TO BE NEW HOME!" Your voice echoed through the large room. You walked further in, and just as you were about to say something else, you felt arms wrap around you from behind and lift you into the air. You squealed.
"Since when!?" Nate exclaimed. You just continued your squeal. You realized Nate had closed the door, and it was slightly dark.
"A few weeks ago! Now put me down!" You shouted. He set you gently on the ground. You turned around and Nate's hands grabbed your shoulders. You stared at each other. Nate slid his glasses off and bit down on one end. (Like, y'know, when someone holds glasses and they hold one side and bite the part that goes around the ears? Hope you know. Cause that's what he's doing) You smiled. He smiled. You took the glasses.
"Hey!" He shouted. He chased you around the house. Up stairs, into and out of rooms, and you did your tricks to avoid sticky situations. But, finally, Nate managed to pin you against the wall. You slipped the glasses behind your back so he couldn't get them. You pressed your back against the wall to hold them because he and pressed your wrists tightly against the A/C painted dry-wall. He held his head a mere two inches from yours. You felt his breath on your skin. Isn't this familiar? You thought. Well, at least no one can inturrupt us.. You blushed at that thought.
He whispered softly, "Give it."
"No."
"Yes."
"No."
"Yes." He moved his head closer each time.
"Yes." You tricked him.
"No. Fuck!"
You laughed, but it was short lived, for you noticed that your noses were touching. His breath was on your lips, and you wanted it to be replaced with his. (Lips) You felt him leaning in just a bit more. Nothing to inturrupt you-
Ring! Ring!
(Yup. I'm an asshole. Sorry this chapter sucks so bad. But, I tried. Welp, have a night day/ night!)