Chapter 15: God Damnit, Man!

(A/N OVER 2,000 EFFING READS HOLY CRAP! Sorry this is so short! Enjoy!)
It was your phone. You took it out of your pocket and answered.
"Hello?" You said.
"Hey! I just landed!" Fucking.. Mark.
"That's great, Mark!" You were slightly out of breath from both the chase and the moment. You saw Nate's face and you could pretty much read his thoughts. They very blankley said 'God Damnit, Man!'
"Why are you breathing heavily?" He sounded skeptical.
"I stole Nate's glasses- Gah!" You felt Nate's hand snake around your back and take his glasses. He put them on and you stuck your tongue out.
"He just took them back didn't he?"
"Yup. Scared the shit outta me!" You said the last sentence to both Mark and Nate. They both chuckled.
"Suck it up, princess." Nate snapped.
"You need to stop saying that."
"Why?" He raised one eyebrow. So hot.. You thought.
"My chest and my back! Oh my- nefffu af m sngff!" Nate cupped his hand over your mouth. You licked it. His hand didn't move. You tried to bite it. Nothing.
"Y/N?" Mark asked through the phone, "I am so confused." Nate took the phone.
"She's fine." He said. "My hand's on her mouth at the moment."
You heard a 'why?'.
"She was being an ass."
You heard 'sounds about right'. Then chuckling, which Nate joined.
"Yeah.. I'm going to hang up on the phone, so.. yeah. Yeah I will.. don't worry I won't." You saw his face pale slightly, then lighten up. "Seriously? Thanks, a lot. Yeah, bye." He hung up and gave you your phone.
"What was that about?" You snapped. But it came out like "Fuff wf fa affft" He took his hand off your mouth, and you repeated your question.
"N-Nothing!" He said quickly.
"Whatever.." You firrowed your eyebrows. You walked past him. You turned around to speak but jumped when you realized how close he was. He had walked so silently. He was a foot away from you. Your heart beat faster. You were surprised he didn't hear it. You looked down and your eyes fell on his chest. The shirt definatly didn't fit loosely, but, not tightly. And it showed off his muscles.. very well.. The jeans were also kind of tight on his legs. So hot.. You thought again. How am I friends with such a specimen?
NATE'S POINT OF VEIW
How is she so beautiful. I thought. She's so short compared to me. Her forehead comes up to my lips. Which is perfect for me. I Want to kiss her. No. I need to. And I will at some point. Just to feel her lips on mine. Just once..
BACK TO NORMAL
You felt hands grab you gently by your waist a pull you toward it's body. You felt his chest as he wrapped his arms around you further. You stood in the same spot, your heart beating even faster. You laid head on his chest. You could feel and hear his heart quicken as well.
Thump-Thump. Thump-Thump.