Chapter 11: So Close

(Boo! Did I scare ya? Huh? No.. oh ok.. then just... yeah.. just read.)
You woke up to Nate screaming in another room.
"My chest and my back!" You held in your laugh and ran to the room. "My Netflix and my snacks!" (Get it? Do you get it? Put it in the comments if you get it!) You looked at the screen. He was playing fnaf 4. You watched. You laughed under your breath. The hardest was when he had a jumpscare from the foxy kid. He pointed at the screen and went "OHHOHOHOHOHOHOOO!" You couldn't hold it. You had to laugh.
"Foxy kid!" You cackled. "Really!?"
"Oh! Your gonna get it!" He stood up.
"Shit!" You turned tail and bolted. You heard Nate running behind you. You turned to Nate and ran at him. You suddenly turned toward the wall and ran up it, landing perfectly behind Nate with a simple flip. You hit the ground running.
"Since when can you do that shit?!" Nate shouted.
"Since I was five!" You responded. You ran into his room and did a sharp turn at the wall. As you ran past the bed, Nate grabbed you and pinned you to it. You struggled against his arms. He held your wrists tightly and he was leaning over you with his legs on either side of your butt. This again?  You thought Jeez. You stopped struggling as you and Nate locked eyes. The deep brown calmed you. Like a forest of the brown trunks you would escape into for comfort as a child. Nate wasn't wearing his glasses, so they couldn't fall on your face.
NATE'S POINT OF VEIW
I held her down tightly. Her E/C eyes stared at me. They were the most beautiful thing that my eyes had ever looked at.. I had to.. I had to kiss her.
BACK TO NORMAL
Nate's facing started inching towards yours. You started leaning upward. You felt his breath on your face as you slowly moved. Your eyes closed. Just when you were about to make contact, however, you heard footsteps. You flicked your ears.
"Nate?" It was Mark. He would kill Nate if he saw you two about to kiss.
Nate pulled his face back and you laughed, struggling against Nate once again.
"Let me go, you doofus!" You cackled. He laughed with you. The door swung open. "All I did was watch you record!" You heard Mark cracking up.
"Oh my GOD!" Mark yelled. Nate was laughing. The sound was convincing, but his face wasn't.
NATE'S POINT OF VEIW
I was so close! I felt her breath. I felt her eyelashes! But Mark just had to come back and ruin it! I didn't hate Mark, but, I was just so close! And she seemed to want to kiss back! So frustrating! Then, I felt a pain in my stomach.
BACK TO NORMAL
You kneed Nate in the stomach and he toppled off the bed.
"Oww!" He whined. You slid off the bed and held out your arm.
"Need help, princess?" You drew the last word out, mocking his nick - name for you.
"Yes. Thank you." He grabbed your arm.
"Your very wel- ah!" Nate pulled you to the ground and you fell on top of his chest. For a few moments, you felt Nate's heart beat faster. Or was it yours?
"Smooth! Real smooth, Nate!" Mark laughed. You both joined in. Nate stood up. He offered his hand and you took it. He pulled you up swiftly. So swiftly, in fact, that you started falling forward.
"Woah there!" Nate chuckled and caught you easily.
"Watch your own strength, butt-head!" You shouted. He was strong. Really strong..
"Hey!" Nate's voice brought you into life. He picked you up easily. You screeched.
"Nate Smith! You put me down this instant!" You couldn't grab anything, he was holding you too high. He dropped you and caught you a few feet down. You screamed again.
"This strength, eh!?" He said. He held you over his head and shouted. "Naaaaaaa siventina intevitchi manoh!" (Don't get mad I have no idea what it says. But get it? Eh? Eh?) You laughed. He finally dropped you on the bed. He threw covers over you.
"Go to sleeeeeep.." He said goofily. You giggled. Mark laughed.
"What the hell has happened to your house, Nate?" Mark asked, still laughing slightly.
"No i- fucking- dea, Mark." Nate chuckled. You jumped out of the bed.
"What are you wearing, Y/N?" Mark asked. You looked at the baggy clothes, then pointed at Nate.
"His idea!" You exclaimed. "Imma go change!" You called. You did so and stepped out, still brushing your hair with Nate's brush. You finished and tossed it at the couch. You went over to Nate and Mark, who had moved to the living room. "I need to go take a shower. At my house. MIDNA I'M COMING TO SAVE YOU MY KITTEN!" You yelled while running outside to your car. As you drove away, two words kept swimming through your thoughts.
You finally whispered them out loud to yourself:
"So close.."
(A/N- yup. Don't hate me Plz. I wanted to get the reader all anxious. Sowwy. Love ya'll! Have a nice day/night!)