Chapter 16: Finally!

TIME SKIP
You sat up quickly in your bed.
Ring! Ring!
You answered. "H-hello?"
"Y/N! Do you own a simple yet good-looking dress?" It was Nate.
"No.." You said.
"Get one. And come over at 7:00 P.M tomorrow. No sooner or later. Not even today." He hung up.
"O..kay." You stood up and looked at Midna on the ground. You dialed Kaitlyn. (You got her number) And asked her to watch the cat for today and tomorrow. You told her the times and hung up. You changed into some simple clothes and put on the makeup that was your pride. You slipped on your shoes, fed and watered Midna, grabbed your phone and keys, and left after you saw Kaitlyn walking down the hall.
You went to a store. A nice store, and began looking for dresses. A woman came along and asked, "Do you need help finding anything?"
"Yes. My friend told me to get something nice, but simple."
"What is the occasion?"
"No idea." The woman chuckled and led you to a part of the store with many different types of dresses. "Oh my.." You saw the perfect dress for you. It had a white base with black stripes along it up and down. It had elbow - length lace sleeves and the dress itself was about knee-length. You picked it out and went to change. You looked in the mirror and smiled. It was the perfect one. You put your other clothes back on and bought the dress, happy with yourself.
TIME SKIP TO NEXT DAY
You were currently waiting for Kaitlyn. You wore the dress with some nice black flats. You had light makeup and you curled your hair closest to perfection as possible. You had tied the top back, so the curls wouldn't get in your face. Kaitlyn walked in and looked at you.
"What's the occasion?" She asked, obviously excited.
"No idea. Nate just told me to wear something nice and simple."
"Well, you look simply beautiful!"
"Thanks." You blushed. "I need to go now." You said your byes and you left.
When you finally pulled up to Nate's house, you were two minutes late. F/N walked out and told you to get out of your car. She led you to the back and told you what was going on.
"Okay, so it's a party. Nate set everything up. It's like a congrats on getting a house thing." She wore a long white dress with black heels. "And we are slightly matching!" She led you to the door and told you everyone there. Mark had come! And a few other friends. Ten people including you were there. F/N led you through the door and up some stairs that no one was near. She told you to wait and shouted to everyone.
"ATTENTION! THE MAIN GUEST HAS ARRIVED!" She ran downstairs and motioned to you. You walked out. You walked silently down and locked eyes with Nate. He was staring at you, a smile on his face. He wore a nice tuxedo with a red tie and red undershirt. His hair was brushed neatly to the side and seemed freshly washed. You got to the bottom and looked around.
You mouthed the word wow. People started cheering for you, and you smiled. Nate walked over to you and ushered you to a table, whispering, "You look beautiful." There was eating, toasts, and lots of talking. Best of all, no alchohol. You hated alchohol. And you were glad Nate didn't get any.
"Who's ready for music outside?" Nate called. Everyone cheered. You followed everyone out to the back and gasped.
The stars.. oh the stars.. They were so beautiful. You sat in a chair most of the time while people danced.
The person running the stereo called, "This is the last song of the night! It's long, and it's gonna be slow, so find that special someone you want to dance with.."
You sighed and stared upward, knowing Nate won't come up to you.
"Hey." You looked down. Prayers have been answered. It was Nate.
"Hi.. thanks, by the way." You said shyly.
"For what?"
"Everything, really."
"Follow me." He grabbed your hand and led you up a large hill that was near the yard. Even at the top, you could still hear the music. "Continue."
"Alright. Thanks for the party. Your friendship. A lot of things. Your really nice to me, even though I'm ugly, which is weird. You don't flinch when I'm an asshole to you. So many-" You felt his hand cover your mouth.
"You're beautiful. And an awesome friend. Don't doubt that." He grabbed your waist and pushed you against a tree that was on the hill.
"Why shouldn't I doubt that?" Blush dusted your cheeks as he stared down at you. He was wearing his glasses.
"Because I'll never let you move from this spot." He pushed you a bit firmer against the tree.
"I can live with that." You smirked.
"Good. Cause I can too."
And before you could know what happened, you felt his lips press against yours. Butterflies fluttered in your stomach, your cheeks felt like fire, and Nate's lips felt perfect. You kissed back, wrapping your arms around his neck. His grip around your waist tightened, pulling you closer. You wanted to stay there forever. You could have, if it weren't for oxygen, and the fact that people kind of need it. Nate pulled his head back, leaving his forehead on yours, and your noses touching.
"I've been waiting to do that.. for a long time." He said. You smiled and let out a breathy laugh.
"Me too." You locked lips again. And sadly, pulled back as well.
"I love you." He whispered. "I've loved you for way too long."
"I love you too."
"Will you be my pokemon? Because I choose you."
"I will be both your pokemon and your girlfriend because that's your next question." You smiled, and he smiled too.
"You're weird. I love it."
(Omg author - Chan is so fangirling right now! Eek! I loved writing this and I smiled like a 2 year old the whole time! Anyway.. HAVE A NICE DAY/ NIGHT!)