Chapter 9: SLEEPOVER!

(A/N 800 reads guys! Yay!)
You blushed at yourself and walked over to the setup. You transfered the video to the computer. You edited it. On the part with the angry neighbor, you typed "Will you guys fucking quiet down!?" Because that's what he had said. Then you typed *Dying* when you guys were laughing. You continued this and uploaded the video titling it "Angry Neighbor!- Outlast w/ NateWantsToBattle"
"Done." You whispered to yourself. You walked to your room and changed. You checked the time. 10:45. You laid down on your bed and fell asleep.
TIME SKIP
You rubbed the sleep out of your eyes, yawning. As you stood up, you stretched. Your phone started ringing. You picked it up.
"Er.. hello?" You asked.
"Y/N!" It was Nate.
"Jeez, what?" You snapped.
"Can you come over?"
"Of course. You don't have to ask. Just tell me to."
"Ok. Leave your makeup off please. Mark won't be here today."
"Why is that?"
"He's staying at his friend's tonight."
"Alrighty, then. Peace." You hung up.
You changed into a A/C lace short sleeved shirt with a red tank - top under it. You slipped on some A/C jeans and your A/C jacket. You brushed and tied your hair back/ left it down. You stared at yourself in the mirror. You really wanted to put your makeup on, but, you had to listen to Nate. You fed Midna, grabbed your keys and phone, and walked out the door.
You turned the radio on once you were in your car and sang to the music.
When you pulled up, Nate was waiting at the door. You pulled your hood over your head and stepped out. You hid your face and walked inside, sitting on the couch.
"Don't hide your face Y/N. That's why I told you to keep your makeup off." He frowned at you and sat on the couch.
You reluctantly slid the hood off.
"But I'm ugly.." You whined.
Nate ran a finger over the scar. He had a look on his face. Caring? "No." He said softly, "Your beautiful. Scars and all."
You blushed. "Am not." He continued to run his finger back and fourth across your face.
"Are to." His voice was almost mezmerized.
NATE'S POINT OF VEIW
I wanted to kiss her so bad. She was too pretty. The scar only made her even more beautiful. It made her unicue. She hates it. I love it.
BACK TO NORMAL
You bit away the urge to pull him closer. He finally took his hand down and looked away, blushing. You guys talked for a while, then watched a few movies. You couldn't hold the urge to turn to him, so, you spoke up.
"I-I'll be right back, hold on." You stuttered and ran up to his room. You sat on his bed to think. What do I do? I don't know why he was staring at me like that. I enjoyed it, but.. Your thoughts ran wild. Wait, does he like me? Please tell me he does..
"Y/N?" You jumped as you heard Nate's voice.
"Come In!" You shouted. He stepped into the room.
"Come downstairs." He ordered.
"No!" You snapped. You said it like a five year old and stood up.
"Yes."
"No!" You crossed your arms.
"Alright." You smirked and closed your eyes, thinking he had given up. Then you felt strong arms wrap around your waist and he slung you over your shoulder like a sack of potatoes. "Have it your way."
"NATE! PUT ME DOWN!" You banged his back with your fists, but, he didn't even flinch. "NATE!"
"No thanks, princess." He said, chuckling.
You froze and stopped. Princess? What is that about? You stared blankley down at the ground.
"Uhm! What the hell is going on?!" You heard Mark shout. He laughed, too.
"What're you doing here, Mark?" Nate spoke quickly. Mark had never seen the scar on your face. Nate knew that.
"Forgot something. Let me take a picture of this!" You assumed the pause was him taking out his phone. "Smile Nate! Y/N, do something!" You held up a thumbs down over your head so the camera would catch it. You heard the shutter. "Now! I have whatnot wanted anyway, so, bye!" You heard the door open then close. Nate finished carrying you into the living room and laid you gently on the couch. Then he got on top of you and pinned you down.
"Hey! Off!" You snapped.
"Now thanks, princess." He said. He had a strange look on his face. "You'll just run upstairs."
"I wont. Why did you want me to come here?"
"Sleepover!" He shouted.
"I don't have clothes.."
"You can use some of mine. It's like, six so.."
"Oh.. I don't think your clothes will fit on me."
"I'll make it work!" He stood and pointed at you. "Don't move."
"Fine, fine."
He ran upstairs. He came back down with a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt. He threw them at you.
"Go." He shooed you off. You changed and looked in the mirror.
"OH dear, lord.." they were far too big for you. You stepped out and he cackled.
"Perfect!" He shouted. You looked down, ashamed. "You look beautiful in my clothes, princess."
You blushed. "Jerk." You d napped and sat on the couch.
He sat next to you and switched on Netflix. You had some food and snacks. At around midnight, you were getting tired. You didn't want to go anywhere so you just laid your head on Nate's shoulder. You play - fought with him about the movie, but drowsily. As you started to drift off, he whispered in your ear.
The last thing you hear was:
"You're Weird. I Like It."
(A/N- Yup. I did it. I said the title. Hope you enjoyed. Sorry it sucks it's late but I really wanted to write this for @FERARDisperfect so.. yeah. Again thanks for 800 reads. Have a nice day!night all you peoplez. Luv ya!)