Chapter 5: Please..

You stopped crying and stood up shakily. Midna mewed and rubbed against your leg. Nothing felt right. Midna didn't feel soft anymore, inside it felt empty and you couldn't make a video to help because you posted one yesterday. (Warning. Cutting. I'm so sorry for sensitives) You walked over to your bathroom and took out a knife. You flipped your wrist over and slowly pressed the cold blade to your skin. As you waiting for the blood to pool up, you kept going, too covered in hatred for yourself you didn't notice any pain.

After many cuts, you finally felt that prick of pain. you dropped the knife. Oh no.. You thought. What have I done again? I'm a terrible person. You quickly ran into the kitchen, finding a first aid kit and taking out a bandage. You wrapped it around your wrist.

Knock knock! You jumped and quickly ran into the other room. You put your jacket on and hid the bandages and first aid kit. You opened the door. You froze when you saw Nate. His eyes were puffy and red.

"I can-can't stay mad at y-you, Y/N.." He said, "Can you forgive me?"

You stayed still. Silent. You messed with your sleeve and Nate's eyes widened when he looked down. Shit, You thought. He saw!

Before you could do anything, he grabbed your wrist, making you flinch, and pushed the sleeve up slowly.

"Y/N?" He asked shakily. "What's this?"

Everything came out. "She was right!" You could have screamed. "I'm the most ugliest ever! Its my fault you hate me because I answered that damn phone! Then she told you I called her the names when I didn't, but who wouldn't believe their girlfriend over their best friend?" You backed up slowly, as Nate kept walking forward. He closed the door and you ran to you couch sitting down. "It's my fault! It's all my fault! I'm a terrible person that's why you-" You were cut off by him hugging you.

You froze. You didn't know what to do. You slowly hugged back. You cried into his shoulder. He just sat there, silent. His towering figure felt calming to you. A loud banging came at the door.

"Babe!" Abby. "Hurry up! Did you tell her yet?"

"No!" He shouted back.

"Tell me what?" You whispered.

"Not any more." He winked. His eyes weren't puffy any more.

He walked to the door and opened it. You looked over and almost gasped. Abby was so.. pretty. With long brown hair down to her waist, dark brown eyes, perfect features. You didn't stand a chance.

"Abby." Nate said calmly. "I'm breaking up with you." He stated it so simply, you could have thought he was asking about the time.

You stared at him.

"What?!" Abby shouted. "No! You're mine! You always will be! That ugly thing doesn't stand a chance against me! I treat you ten times better!"

"Ah, but that's just it." Nate said. "You treat her ten times worse"

You held your smile as you stared at Nate. Abby shot you a glare and walked in.

"Hey! Get out! I didn't give you permission!" You told her.

She stopped right in front of you. Her hand raised into a fist and you flinched. It hit you square in the nose. She stormed out, slamming the door.

"Oh my goodness! That bitch!" Nate ran over to you. "Are you ok? Is it bleeding? How bad does it hurt?"

"She sucks at punching. It only hurts a little. No blood or anything. Damn. She may be able to kiss you, but, she can't hit for the life of her."

Nate smiled. You paled as his eyes drifted somewhere else. (A/N- Not there all ya'll dirty people!) Your scar. He wiped off the rest of the foundation. His smiled was wiped away as if it was made of ash or dust.

"Y/N.." He said quietly, running his finger down the scar. "Who did this to you?" He looked you dead in the eye. You just wanted to melt away in them and disappear. "Answer me, please."

"M-My.." You struggled. "My dad.."

"But I've met your dad he-" You cut him off.

"I'm adopted, bird-brain. He and my mom were thrown in jail that night. He killed my sister." Tears stung your eyes. Nate pulled you into a hug and you pushed away the tears, letting him sit there, fighting everything away with his presence.

"I didn't know.."

"I didn't want anyone to know."

You sat there, for god knows how long. All you knew, was that you never wanted it to end. Ever. But, sadly, everything must.

Bang! Bang! You jumped as you heard fists banging at the door.

"Y/N!" No. You thought. It can't. "I'll barge in there if I have to! Fucking open up!"

You stood slowly, walked, and opened the door. Your worst nightmare (besides your dad) stood there.

You barely managed to mutter, "Hello, Joe.."

(A/N- Do you remember Joe from a past chapter? if you don't, here. He's your ex boyfriend. He was abusive. Bam. Done. I'm so evil >:). Anyway... HAVE A NICE DAY/ NIGHT!)