Chapter 22: Catch Ya Later Nate!

(Sup? I'm kind of in a bad mood so I decided to write. 19 k reads BTW. Woo!)
You sighed and stood slowly. Nate did the same and wrapped his arm around your waist.
"You okay?" He asked. At this point you noticed the frown on your face. Then discovered the reason.
"What if people get mad? What if the ones who don't know me hate me? What if-" You were cut off by Nate kissing your cheek gently. He pulled back and spun you around, looking you dead in the eye.
"If anyone hates you, so what? I'm sure a lot of my fans will be excited. For those who decide to hate you," He stuck his middle finger up at the camera. You laughed.
"Okay, okay. Fair enough." You leaned into his chest, hugging him. "Why did you choose me?" You mumbled.
"What was that?" He asked.
You shook your head and stepped back. You muttered something about getting your dress and hopped up the stairs. You picked up your dress from the bathroom floor and walked downstairs. You picked up the purse-satchel-thing and fished your keys out of it. You ignored the fact you were still wearing Nate's sweatpants.
"What are you doing?" Nate stood from the couch. You assumed he had sat down after you disappeared up the stairs.
"Going home. I need to see my animal." You stated. You were planning on letting Amanda and her mom keep the cat, so, you needed to go tell them. You had let them stay at your new home for now until they could get up a bit more.
Nate whined. "But I want you to stay heeeeeerrrrre."
You walked up to him and kissed him quickly. Before he could grab you, you turned and strutted out the door, swaying your hips oh-so sassily. You heard him groan about how he wanted to kiss you before he shut the door. You chuckled and got into your car. You pulled out and began driving home. As you pulled up, Amanda trotted up to your car and opened the door for you. You stepped out, thanking her, and walked into your home. She followed.
"I have news for you guys!" You called after sitting on the couch. Kaitlyn joined you with Amanda on her lap.
"Hm?" She asked.
"You know how you guys have wanted a cat back?" You asked. Amanda nodded frantically. "Well, I was thinking of maybe giving you guys Midna."
Time skip to five months later
You had moved in with Nate because Kaitlyn had gotten a good job and her and Amanda managed to get their own place. You didn't have the money to afford the rent on your own, so, Nate offered. Midna was doing great with the two, which was awesome. You were unpacking when Nate walked up to you, frowning.
"What's up, babe?" You asked. He looked at you.
"I'm happy, but, sad all at once." He explained, "I have to go to an award for a bunch of YouTube stuff and I can't invite you."
"Why not?" You asked, furrowing your eyebrows.
"I don't know. They just said to go on my own."
You nodded. "When do you leave?"
"Three days."
Time skip three days
You had just finished helping Nate unpack. He had told you he would be there for about a month. You were not excited. You hugged him tightly as he was stepping out the door, then moved and kissed him. He grabbed your waist and kissed back for a few moments. He threw his bags in the trunk of the car and hopped in. He pulled away from the home and drove off, leaving you waving in the driveway.
(Sorry my chapters have been really short lately. And they suck. I'm having a bad life so I needed to write something to get my mind off all this ((pardon me)) shit. But, it's good to be back! Have a nice day/night!)