Chapter 3: Dang It..

(A/N- Yeah, I'm crazy. Two in one day. You do NOT know how bored I am right now. New character and a little backstory will happen in this part. So, here.)

Ring! Ring! You woke up to the sound of someone calling you on your phone. You lifted your head off the cold glass of the window and dug through your jacket pockets. As you pulled out your phone, you saw that F/N was calling. You answered immediately.

"Yeah, F/N?" You asked, yawning. You saw Nate smirk at you in the corner of your eye and you blushed slightly; he was still driving.

"You landed?" She/ He asked.

"Yea. What do you want?"

"You got a hotel right?"

"Yeah."

"Which one?"

"H/N."(A/N-Hotel name. I'm too lazy to make one up) 

F/N sighed. "Good."

"Why?" You were concerned now.

"He's back.." Their voice was close to a whisper.

"Wh-Which one?" Your voice stuttered.

"Joe.."(A/N-No offense to all them Joes. Joe IS also girl name so.. SORRY)

Your face paled. Joe was your ex boyfriend. He had cheated on you with a friend. And he was, to say the least, abusive. (A/N- Sorry again. Dramatic stuff) A tear fell down your cheek and you quickly wiped it off.

"Is he..." Your sentence stopped.

"In L.A?" F/N finished your sentence. "No, but he's in a nearby city, so watch out."

"Yeah.. I.. I will.. Bye."

"Bye."

You hung up. Your heart was beating out of your chest, and you were breathing kind of heavily. No, no.. You thought. Please.. not again.

"Y/N?" Nate looked at you. "Are you ok?" He kept glancing at the road so you wouldn't crash.

You mutely nodded.

"Five minutes 'til we reach your hotel."

You didn't respond. You heard a light snore, which solved what had happened to Mark.

It was all silent until, "PULL OVER!" You shouted suddenly. You had seen a kitten on the side of the road.

Nate jumped but did what you said. You leapt out of the car and ran to the kitten. It hissed quietly when it saw Nate getting out.

"Shhh.." You comforted the kitten and picked it up gently. "It's all ok.. don't worry." You took your jacket off and wrapped it around the kitten, humming softly. You got back in the car. Nate followed suit and started again.

Four and a half minutes later

Nate pulled in front of the hotel you were staying at. You stepped out, holding the kitten gently. You tried to fix the pose of it so you could get your bag, but Nate butted in and said, "No. I'll get the bag."

You nodded, "Thanks." You smiled, and he returned it. You stood there for a couple minutes, lost in his eyes. You blushed, snapped yourself out of it and began walking. You entered the building and stood still for a moment, waiting to see if anyone would stop you from taking the kitten, but, luckily, no one did. You walked to the counter.

"Yes Ma'am?" The receptionist looked at you.

"Y/N Y/L/N."

"Your room is on the top floor. Last room in the right hallway." She held out your keys and you took them.

You heard Nate behind you, so you walked to the elevator. As you pressed which floor on the panel, the kitten started mewing.

"Shh, quiet.." You rocked back and fourth as the elevator started moving. When it stopped, you came to two hallways. You took the right one, and walked to the end. Nate took over and unlocked the door, since he had a free hand. You stepped in and gasped.

"I didn't know you got a sweet.."(A/N- Idk how to spell the real term, so bam) Nate said dreamily. "Not fair."

"You have a house!" You snapped. (A/N- Pretend he does in this universe)

"True."

You went over to a fridge and you smiled when you saw they had put in milk and cheese. You took out the milk and found a bowl in one of the cabinets. You poured some milk in it, and set it on the ground, along with the kitten. It instantly began drinking the milk.

"What will you name it?" Nate asked.

It.. is it a boy or a girl? You walked around it and inspected it's face. Girl. She was all black except for the tip of her tail and her front right paw, which were white. She also had piercing green eyes.

"Hm.. Midna." You smirked.

Nate gasped. "Really?"

"Yeah. Why not? Her fur is similar to Midna's colors. And the eyes work too."

Nate just smiled. "You. Are. Too. Awesome."

You chuckled. "Thank you."

You and Nate said your goodbyes and you moved your suitcase to your room. You checked the time.

"9:45 P.M.. Huh." Midna walked in. She curled up on the bed. You lay next to her and stroked her fur. She purred. So soft. You thought. You found the remote and turned the T.V on. You got up and pulled out your laptop. You pulled out your camera and turned it on, bored.

"Hey guys and gals! ShadowTiger78 here for another video!" You sat on your bed and explained about everything so far. Midna, Minecon, (A/N- Which will be it half a month) and future videos. You said that you would be staying for a month. You did the outro and turned the camera off. You connected the camera to the laptop and edited the video. You waited for it to post. It took ten minutes.

"Alright Midna. Do you think the store's open at," You check the time again, "10:13?"

You chuckled. No. It wouldn't be. You curled up on the bed next to Midna and watched the T.V. After about twenty minutes, however, you fell into a dream-filled sleep.

(A/N- Hi there! Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry to @HarleyPlaysLife for not making it as interactive as promised, but.. sorry, I had a brain fart. I hope you still enjoyed though! I will most likely have a chapter up tomorrow, but, no promises! Any way, have a nice day/night!)