Chapter 18: I Guess I Can..

F/N ran over. Excited out of her mind.

"Who crowned you queen of the world?" You joked. She hugged you.

"Guess who just asked me out!" She squealed.

"Okay, you first then.. Hm.. Oh, I don't know.. Zach Efron?" You chuckled.

"I wish." She mumbled.

"Hey! I'm cool too!" That was Mark. Wait... You thought. OH MY FUCKING GOD!

"Mark asked you out!" You squealed.

"Yeah!" You hugged her again.

"Marky has a giiirl!" You teased. "Marky has a giiirl!"

He slapped your arm. "Owww.." You muttered. "Asshole. That hurt!" Nate wrapped his arm around you protectively and caressed the arm. He kissed your forehead.

"You two?!" F/N squealed. Again. "Eek! And you didn't think he liked you back! I told you!"

Nate looked at you. "You told her?" He asked.

"Yeah.. a year ago." You giggled.

"My Pikachu!" He shouted in a five-year-old voice. "My Pikachu!"

"I said I would be your Pokémon. We never agreed on Pikachu!" You said.

"Well, I did!" He made a pouting face. You kissed his cheek and he blushed. "Okay.. fine.."

You smiled.

"F/N?" Mark asked.

"Hm?" She said.

"We should probably go.. the hotel's 20 minutes out.." He said sadly.

"True. Bye Y/N! Bye Nate!" Her and Mark walked off, going around the house.

"Nate?" You asked.

"Yeah?"

"Where is everyone?" You leaned against him.

"They left, I guess." He walked over to his phone. He picked it up. "Yup. They all left. Lots of texts." He chuckled. You smiled.

"I should leave, probably. It's late." You frowned. He wrapped an arm around you.

"Stay the night! It gets lonely here..." His arm slid further down, grasping your waist tightly, causing you to gasp a little.

"I don't know.." You looked around. "The truck might be here tomorrow.."

He pulled you against him tighter, if that was possible. "Oh, come on.. please?" He laid his chin on the top of your head.

"I guess I can (Roll Credits xD).. But no funny business, M' kay?"

He chuckled. "Wow. You don't trust me?"

"I do.." You blushed.

"Suure." He scoffed. "What ever."

"Sorry..?" You said. You looked down.

"Sorry doesn't work on me." He snapped. You flinched, not realizing that he was kidding. After being with Joe, you expected a hit or a slap. You shut your eyes tight.

NATE'S POINT OF VIEW

She flinched and closed her eyes tightly. Fuck! I had forgotten about Joe! Shit! She must have been expecting me to hit her or something. I hugged her close to me, feeling like an asshole.

BACK TO NORMAL

You felt him hug you close.

"I'm so sorry I scared you.." He whispered. "I forgot about him. I'm such an ass.."

"You're not an ass.. you're just an idiot." You joked.

"Fuck you." He said play-fully. "Lets go inside. I'm tired.." He grabbed your hand and led you inside. He walked up stairs with you close behind.

"Wait!" You said quickly as you guys reached him room. "I have nothing to sleep in. AND I'm not sleeping in your clothes again.

"Yes you are. I'll pick some of my smallest clothes." He went through his drawers and closet. He picked up an outfit and threw it at your face. "There."

"Ugh." You walked into the bathroom and called Kaitlyn. She answered.

"Hey, Y/N! What's taking so long?" She asked.

"Can you stay there for the night? Nate's is kind of forcing me to stay here for the night." You chuckled.

"Oooh!" She said.

"Not like that, you weirdo! Is Amanda with you?"

"Yeah."

"Good. Please?"

"Yeah, yeah. I will. Whatever." You said your goodbye and hung up.

You changed and washed your makeup off with water. You had decided to just wear the tank-top you had under your dress as a top. You frowned as you looked at yourself in the mirror, running a finger across your face. You hated that scar. (Fun fact about me, I actually do have a scar on my face from a razor blade. It's not as big as yours in here, but it makes me look quite ugly in my opinion) You shrugged and walked out. Nate smiled. He was laying down and the covers were tucked under his arm-pits. (Don't laugh at Author-Chan)

"Better?" You asked.

"Better. Now come here." He stood up and you gasped lightly as the covers fell off him. "Something wrong?"

"You- I-" You stuttered. He had changed into black pajama pants and.. he had no shirt on. You stared at his bare torso. It was (Author-chan is heard clearing her throat in the background) very well-toned. His muscles showed how he can pick you up so easily. He didn't have a six-pack, but, he for sure had a good chest. Real good. He walked slowly towards you, and you couldn't remove your eyes, no matter how hard you were blushing.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." He chuckled. "Where did that top come from?" His smooth voice snapped you out of your trance.

"Oh, uh.." You felt the blush. You had officially reached your dream of becoming a human tomato. "It was.. under my dress.."

"You look hot." He whispered and winked at you.

Oh god.. You thought. Nate, you have killed me. You blushed even more, if that was possible, and stared at the ground.

"Aw.. let me see your eyes..." He whined. "They're too pretty." You kept your gaze down. You felt his hand lightly tip your head upward. You locked eyes. The deep brown that soothed you. He kissed you, and you kissed back. It had already happened once before, but it sent sparks through you. You planted your hand lightly on his bare chest and he grabbed your waist. He ran a hand through your hair. Everything felt perfect. He hummed lightly into the kiss before pulling back. "Better.." He whispered. You felt his breath on your face. "Shall we lay?" He motioned to the bed. "I promise nothing funny. There will be cuddling, however."

You nodded. "I can live with that." You smiled. He pushed you toward the bed and tucked you in first. He then joined you under the covers. You were turned away from him on your side. You felt his arms wrap around you and he laced his fingers together at your stomach.

As you were falling asleep, he whispered in your ear:

                                                                                 "This is perfect."

(Guys.. there might not be any more chapters.. because Author-Chan has officially died of fangirling! Eek! I wrote this and I barely hold back my squeal! Tell me if you fangirl to death in the comments. And thanks for enjoying my story! Writing these is an escape from all the shit going on in my life. And it makes me feel even better when I read all your awesome comments! Thanks for the support! Also, over 3,000 reads! Woo! Have a nice day/ night!)