Chapter 21: Telling The Youtubz/ Eyebrow-Raise-Of-Death

(Hai! New chapter, bitches! Love you!)
You pulled away from the kiss, smiling and blushing gently. Nate stared deep into your eyes, his expression soft and loving.

"Nate?" You whispered. He blinked a few times and smiled down at you.

"Yes, hotness?" He whispered right back, his smile slowly curling into a smirk and you blushed, glaring at him.

"Let's make a video." You stated calmly. "We haven't done that in a while." He looked at you, a confused expression on his face. One of his eyebrows raised and you melted. He was the only guy who could make a simple expression that.. hot. (Has ANYONE seen this guy raise an eyebrow? I swear, it's the sexiest thing on Earth) You stared for a moment.

"Why should we do that, now?" He asked. He slid his arms around your waist once again, for he had dropped them when you stepped back a bit. "Hm?" He kissed your forehead as if telling you to tell him. You did.

"We have to tell them all we're dating, right?" You asked. You raised one of your own eyebrows. (This is like my signature look. It's so fun to do) You saw his face relax. You had the same affect on him that he did to you. You smiled at that thought. "Don't you agree?"

He nodded. "I think it's a beautiful idea. Almost as beautiful as you." He kissed your forehead, making you blush again. Damn! This man never failed! He let go of your waist and stepped back a few steps.

"Ouch. Way to.. set the bar low." You leaned your weight on one leg, a hand on your hip. (I also do this a lot. Sometimes with my hands in fists and them both on my waist) He looked with a confused expression. Again. The eyebrow-raise-of-death.

"How is that low? That's high as a motherfucker!" He threw his hands in the air after his shout. "You're beautiful-ness is off the charts! You have the mo-" You cut him off.

"Beautiful-ness is not a word, mister!" You crossed your arms sassily. He bit his lip. "What?" You asked. He stared for a few moments, still chewing that bottom lip. Still so hot. Got you every. Single. Fucking. Time.

"You.." His voice faded and he simply grabbed your waist again, kissing you ever-so-passionately. "Just.. you." He said after pulling back, breathing a little heavier, for he had kept there for almost an entire minute.

"Okay, Mr. Kiss-A-Lot. What do you say? Video?" You asked, crossing your arms once again. He smirked and nodded. He walked off upstairs. You assumed he was getting ready and getting the camera as well, so, you sit on the couch. You decided to keep the tank top and his pants on because, you didn't want to wear a dress in a vlog. You went through your purse, which you had found on the counter, and used a small mirror to cake make-up on the scar. Only the scar. Nate ran down the stairs. You turned and saw him wearing sweatpants and a simple t-shirt, glasses still placed on his face. The camera was held loosely in his hand.

"Let's do this." He said and placed the camera on the coffee table, propping it up with a bunch of books. He turned it on and started the video, doing the usual intro and stuff. "I'm here to tell ya'll something." You chuckled. "What?"

"You've been spending way to much time with me. And yes, to everyone, these are Nate's pants. I had to stay here tonight. We will explain why."

Nate then went into detail about the night, the party, everyone there, and what-not. He paused, looking at you as if saying 'Tell them.' You nodded and bit your lip.

"Okay, so.. me and Nate are kinda.. dating now." You said slowly. "Sorry to all the girls out there who love this dude, but, he's my boyfriend now. Yep. This ugly thing," You pointed to your face, ignoring Nate's look of disapproval at the comment. "Got with this," You gestured to Nate. "God. I don't know how in holy hell, but, it happened." You shrugged.

"I give up on telling you you're beautiful, woman." Nate sighed out, wrapping an arm around your shoulder. "So, yeah. Hope you guys will be okay with this. I know all you 'ShadowWantsToTiger' fans will be screaming in the comments." He chuckled. "Well, good job. You guessed it!"

You butted in, "And yes, to all of you who know Mark and that he's my bro, he does know this. He was so excited when we told him, actually. I know some of you are wondering how long we've been.. a thing. I'll be honest." You checked your watch. "10 hours? About that. Not kidding." Nate chuckled.

"She is not." He said. "Alright, that's all we have today. I hope you have a great day-week-month-year-life, and I will see you, in the next video. Bye!"

And at that, he turned the camera off, leaving you wondering how everyone would react.

(OMG IT'S BEEN FOREVER SINCE I UPDATED! SHIT! How are you?! I know some of you skip my author's notes, so, yeah. But, I hope you liked it. Probly sucks, but, I tried. I thought it was cute :/. ANYWHO! HAVE A NICE DAY/ NIGHT BITCHES! ((Kidding, I love you all!)))