Only You

By jinjuya

He was her light, he was her life and she was the sunflower. [ 081016 - 010217 ] All right reserved © jinjuya... More

Preface
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
jeon
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
heads up
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Epilogue
jinjuya's note
Happy 1st Anniv

Chapter 25

1.3K 94 15
By jinjuya

• mingyu •

"You think she already found out?" Jungha asked.

"Not sure. But she definitely know something's up." I replied looking into the sea.

"We can do this right?" She looked up to me sounded unsure.

We had the same question running through our minds. Falling in love with the person you can't have is hard, but watching that person suffer because of your selfishness is harder. Jungha and I can't take it anymore, seeing them both go through such pain is unbearable.

"It's the right thing to do." I wrapped her into a tight hug, comforting ourselves.

Then I felt a pair of soft lips land on my cheeks. Jungha was smiling at me, her hair flowing with the wind. I smiled back at her and took her hands.

"Let's go back, they might be looking for us by now." She tugged our intertwined hands and made our way back.

By the time we got back, the sun was setting. Eunha, Jungkook and Yerin are busy cooking while Jimin and Taehyung are both preparing the table. The silhouette caused by the descending sun looked like there are dozens of people moving outside the tents, when in fact there's only seven of us.

I tried my best to distract myself away from Eunha but nothing worked. I also tried to stick near Jungha but she went inside the tent to change her clothes, I was hopeless.

For me, Eunha looks the most beautiful whenever she's cooking, and it's impossible for me not to look at her right now. The way her chubby hands gripped the knife when she's cutting ingredients is probably the cutest thing I've ever seen. The way her eyebrows wrinkled beneath her fringe when she's too focused on preparing a meal looks adorable to me.

She's perfect, but she's not for me.

"Mingyu!" Yerin called out and went to my side. "We forgot to buy lettuce. Can you go to the market nearby and get one? We can't have samgyupsal for dinner without it." She exhaled, her eyes begging. "Please?" She added.

"Sure thing, but I don't know where the market is." I pointed out.

"Then take Eunha with you, she knows how to get there." She ran towards where Eunha is without giving me a chance to react about it.

"Here. Now hurry." She pushed Eunha to my side and left us there awkwardly standing next to each other.

Walking beside the person you love while the sky turns into a beautiful palette of colors would have been nice, especially if that person loves you. Unfortunately, that wasn't my case. I want to reach for her hands and forever hold it but it's impossible.

We arrived at the small market without a word to each other. Somehow, starting a normal conversation with her isn't possible. It's even worse that trying to make friends on your first day in a new school, or reciting in front of the whole class.

What's worse is that I don't know how we became like this, uneasy with each other's presence.

Half way back to the glamping compound, Eunha stopped walking, making me turn to her.

"What's wrong?" I asked. She only looked at me with cheerless eyes before it travelled down to her feet before walking again.

"Tell me what's wrong." I held her left arm, stopping her from walking past me. "Please.." I added then let go of her arms.

"Did you.." She started. "Did you know about it?" Her eyes still looking down to her feet, hands clutching the plastic bag that has the lettuce on it tightly. I can see her knuckles starting to change into an unnatural color. "Tell me the truth." Her words are filled with desperation.

I cupped her small face so she could see right through my eyes as I tell her the truth behind all the confusing things that happened to her these past few days. "Yes." I let the word out expecting her to slap me but nothing came. Instead, she smiled at me dearly.

I confessed to her everything, and I mean everything starting from the planned trip to Jeju up to leaving them alone with each other.

I told her about how Yerin found out that her cousin Jungha is friends with Jungkook. Yerin saw Jungkook's name written on the list of VIP visitors in the invitation that Junha sent to Yerin's family. She even her cousin to confirmed it and it really was Jungkook, that's how she come up with the plan to get them back together.

Later, we found out that Eunha's mom knew that Jungkook is in Jeju Island for the past few months already after asking her permission to let Eunha go with Yerin. She felt that it's probably time for both of them to talk to each other and have the closure they neededs or maybe get back together if their feelings for each other is still mutual.

That's also why Eunha's mom asked me to go to the trip with them, so I can take care of her if Jungkook decided to break Eunha's heart.

Everything was intended, starting from the very first night when Jungha announced that her boyfriend is Jungkook, it's to make Eunha jealous. Even the "kiss" before breakfast, Jungha intentionally positioned herself in front of Jungkook and leaned closer to him so that it would looked like she's kissing Jungkook.

"We're kind of shocked when Jungkook shouted." I chuckled. "He was shouting at Jungha not you." I added.

"Does that mean that you guys hid my purse during Jungha's party?" Eunha asked, eyebrows raised.

"Actually that wasn't planned." I replied. "Honestly, that wasn't staged at all." I assured her before continuing how we planned on getting them back together.

Even though it aches me to say that I really wanted to kiss her that night but couldn't, I told her about it too. I saw that Jungkook on the window that late night looking at us so I tried to kiss her only to make him jealous and it worked. It only pains me that I could have kissed her especially that she was about to let me.

"So it means that I'm the only one who doesn't have a clue about this?" She asked. Things are finally starting to make sense to her.

"You and Jungkook, " I replied. "So you can't blame him for anything." I added.

"So that's why you and Jungha have been close lately." She stated, looking up as if she's thinking real hard for the right answer in an examination she didn't study for. "You like her don't you?" She smirked.

"Yah. We're- we're just talking about how- what to plan next." I stuttered.

"Why so defensive?" She teased.

"Let's go back. It's already dark." I ruffled her hair and helped her get up from the sidewalk that we're sitting on.

"Race you back!" She said excitedly and started running towards the compound.

"Eunha! Wait for me!" I said and immediately sprint after her.

After running for awhile, I can already see the entrance of the glamping house on the other side of the road so I slow down on my pace. There's still quite a distance between me and Eunha for she had a head start but I can see her bright smile even if it's night time, and it gives me life to see her smile like that.

I saw her waved at me before crossing the road. My eyes widened when I heard a load crazy honk from the car nearby. I started running towards her and screamed until my throat became sore but I was too late.

The next thing I heard was the screeching of tires against the cold pavement.

-----------

There you go! :D 

If u guys have instagram there's a lot of eunkook stuff going on in there. you guys should check them out. I get a lot of inspiration from the fan edited eunkook photos in there ♥

Stay cute bunnies!

-jinjuya

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 497 13
The last thing he gave her was a bouquet of sunflowers. • • •
2.1K 76 26
yuju being married with cruel boy, jungkook
124K 6.3K 41
Jung Eunbi, Jeon Jungkook. A new trainee. An idol of an uprising popularity boygroup, Bangtan Sonyeondan. Have a lot of differences between them yet...
1.8K 83 16
It was an early morning. I was 15 and without a care in the world. I was in the midst of a meadow full of sunflowers watching the sunrise. And that'...