Lillian Potter | Harry Potter...

Galing kay ficsbygiastella

Lillian Potter, a fiery, slightly crazy, brave girl, has lived most of her life so far in misery, raised by t... Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Authors Note
Chapter 9
Deleted A/N
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
2k READERS!
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Tagged
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Important A/N
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Sad Authors Note
4k READERS!
Chapter 22
Deleted A/N
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
deleted a/n
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Deleted Authors Note
Chapter 32
Deleted Author's Note
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
The Chamber Of Secrets: Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Update
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
The Prisoner of Azkaban: Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
The Goblet of Fire: Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
The Order of the Phoenix: Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 37

4.3K 133 10
Galing kay ficsbygiastella

It was time for exams. I walked into the Great Hall with Ava, to find that it had been transformed so that there were many rows and columns of desks. We sat down next to each other, and soon enough, we began the exams.

The exams couldn't have dragged on any longer. I felt like I was trapped in a world that was full of tests, books, and suffering. A world that Hermione would love.

I was finally able to relax in the common room, about to take a nap on my favorite couch, when I felt a sharp pain jab where my scar was.

"Ow!" I hissed, grabbing my scar. I walked upstairs to my bathroom to check if something was wrong, but when I looked in the mirror, it was the same old scar that I'd always had. I decided to go ask Harry if his was hurting.

I ran through the hallways, before I slammed into somebody, sending me flying onto the ground.

"Watch where you're- Lily!" Olivia exclaimed, getting up and walking over to me. She offered me her hand, and I took it gratefully.

"Sorry, did I hurt you?" she asked, looking guilty.

"No, I'm fine. Do you know where Harry is?" I asked quickly, shaking off the pain.

"He's outside with Ron and Hermione," Olivia said, frowning. "Why?"

"I'll tell you later. Thanks Olivia!" I ran off, even though it kind of was painful to run.

"Bye!" she called out, and continued to walk down the corridor.

I finally found Harry, right where Olivia told me he was, with Ron and Hermione.

"Harry- has your scar been hurting?" I asked, walking up to him.

"That's what we were just talking about, we were about to come get you. Hermione says to go to Madam Pomfrey, but I think it might be more than that," Harry said, rubbing his scar.

"What could it be?" I frowned.

"Maybe it's a sign of danger or something... Whatever it is, it's not good," Harry sighed. Then, his face completely lit up. "Hagrid. We have to go to Hagrid. Why didn't I see this before? Come on, guys, we have to-"

"Harry, what in the world are you talking about?" Hermione said, trying to keep up with Harry's fast pace. Me and Ron ran after them, and finally caught up.

"It finally makes sense. Hagrid wanted a dragon, right?" Harry said. "Then it just happens that a man in a black cloak appears out of nowhere, with a dragon."

We approached Hagrid's house. He was sitting outside in a ginormous armchair, reading a book about magical creatures.

"Hullo! I heard yer finished-"

"Hagrid, what did the man in the pub who gave you the dragon look like?" Harry said frantically.

"Well, er, lemme try to remember- oh yeah! He wouldn't take off his cloak..." Hagrid said, his voice trailing off.

"Did you tell him anything about Hogwarts?" Harry asked. You could see the desperation in his eyes.

"Well... yeah... it 'ventually came up... He kept buyin' meh drinks, so I don't really 'member," Hagrid admitted, scratching his neck.

"Hagrid, what did you tell this man?" I asked.

"Well, he asked meh 'bout Dumbledore, and Fluffy. It really is easy to get pas' him if yeh just calm him- Wait! Why in the name of Merlin do you need all this information?" Hagrid said, but it was too late. We had already taken off.

"Where are we going, Harry?" Hermione panted, out of breath from all of the running.

"We're going to see Dumbledore. We need to tell him," Harry said.

We ran into the castle, but somebody stopped us.

"Why are you inside?" Professor McGonangall asked sternly.

"We need to see Professor Dumbledore as soon as possible," Harry explained. The tone of his voice sounded demanding, and Professor McGonagall frowned at that.

"What for?" she asked.

"It's kind of... secret," I said. It made me feel bad saying that to her, but I really had no choice in that moment.

"He's not here right now, and won't be back for a while. What is so urgent that you need to tell him?" Professor McGonangall asked, cocking an eyebrow.

"It's about the Sorcerers Stone- Sn- somebody is trying to steal it so they can bring him back. They want to bring Voldemort back," Harry said. I knew that Harry knew it was a risky thing to say, but Dumbledore wasn't here. McGonagall was the next person to go to about it.

She stared at us in shock for a moment.

"How do you- why- how do you know about the Sorcerers Stone? Nobody is going to steal it, Potter. It's very well protected. Now, I don't know why you-"

"But, Professor-" I said.

"I believe that I know what I'm talking about, Miss Potter. Please gather your things and go outside. I will see you in class on Monday," she said, walking away.

We didn't go outside. Instead, we stayed in the same spot.

"It's tonight. They're doing it tonight. Snape's gonna go through the trap door and-" Harry began, but looked at something behind me and stopped. I turned around, and almost jumped when I saw Snape, standing there.

"Why are you four inside? On such a beautiful day, too..." he drawled.

Nobody said a word. We couldn't think of an excuse.

"Any more wandering around, I'll make sure that both of you, Potters, are expelled immediately," Snape said coldly. "Understood?"

"Yes..." we all mumbled. He walked away.

Once he was out of sight, Harry began to speak again.

"Hermione, you go stay outside of the staff room. Let us know if Snape comes out and heads towards where Fluffy is located. If anybody sees you, tell them you're waiting to ask Flitwick a question. Okay?" Harry said.

"Why me?" Hermione groaned.

"Because you're the most likely to do that," Harry said, then moved on. "Ron, Lily, we'll go walk by the door where the trap door is at to see if Snape is heading there yet. Let's go."

Harry, Ron, and I headed towards the door that was separating Fluffy from the rest of the school, but found that McGonangall beat us there.

"Go back to your common rooms, or go outside. The next time I see you near here, there will be a punishment. Is that clear?"

We decided to go to the common room.

"Well, that failed," I said, plopping onto my favorite chair.

"Hey!" Ava skipped down the stairs, and sat down next to Harry.

"Wow. You won't even sit next to your best friend," I said.

She rolled her eyes, laughing.

Hermione burst through the portrait hole, out of breath.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't stay any longer!" she exclaimed. "Professor Snape asked me what I was doing, and I said I was waiting for Professor Flitwick, and he went to go get him, and I've just escaped! I really am sorry."

"You tried your best, Hermione," I said.

"What is going on?" Ava asked, confused.

I looked at Harry. Harry looked at me. Through that one look, we both knew what had to happen.

"We're going tonight. To get the stone," Harry and I said.

"Are you mad?" Ron said, standing up.

"Imagine all the points that'll be taken from Gryffindor! You'll be expelled!" Hermione shouted.

"I DON'T CARE IF I GET EXPELLED! Would you rather us get expelled, or the whole wizarding world be in danger? If we don't stop him, who will? There won't be any points to take from Gryffindor if Voldemort comes back, because he'll destroy Hogwarts! This man didn't murder your parents, he didn't ruin your whole entire life, and he didn't make you live in a house full of lunatics for eleven years! If Voldemort is back, other people's lives will be ruined too, and it will be all my fault! Lily and I are going to get that stone tonight, no matter what you say," Harry exploded.

Nobody said anything.

"You're right, Harry," Hermione said. "I'm coming too."

"What? No!" I exclaimed. "You can't put yourself in danger, Hermione. I won't let you!"

"I'm coming too," Ron said.

"Me too," Ava said.

"No! No, no, no. This is all wrong, you're all staying behind," I said desperately.

"No we're not, Lily," Hermione said. "We're in this together."

I sighed.

"Ava, I need you to do this. For me, and for Harry. I need you to stay behind, and make sure Olivia doesn't find us when we go. Please, it's too many people in danger. I'm begging you," I pleaded, walking over to her.

Ava hesitated.

"Okay. I'll do it."

So we waited, and we waited, and we waited. At eleven, Hermione, Ron, Harry and I met in the common room. Ava was upstairs, playing exploding snap with Olivia, trying to distract her.

"Have you got the cloak?" I asked Harry.

"Yes," he said, showing me. Nobody was in the common room, except for us. At least that was what we thought.

I took a deep breath.

"Let's do this."

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

57.2K 1.5K 82
***Not Edited: Read with that in mind*** You practically grew up a Weasley. Living right down the hill with your muggle parents, you were always curi...
54.9K 1.1K 20
(Completed) Iris and Harry live with the Dursleys' together. Harry sleeps in the cupboard under the stairs. Iris sleeps in the basement with the mice...
242K 5.5K 30
BOOK ONE. Olivia Potter didn't know the Wizarding world existed until her fourth year. She didn't know that she had a twin brother. She was left alon...
30.7K 1.6K 30
❝you're the only family i have now❞ ━︎𝘿𝘼𝙄𝙎𝙔 𝘿𝙐𝙍𝙎𝙇𝙀𝙔 had a perfectly normal childhood, until her very odd cousin Harry receives a very pec...