His Princess

By baileybear301

Joker. The King of Gotham. The craziest man the world has ever known. The man needs someone new. Someone i... More

DΓ©but
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
caractères
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
His Princess
kinks/fetishes
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
Thank You Guys!!!
xx

I

47.5K 718 351
By baileybear301

6:37

The streets of Gotham are raging.

Something's gone wrong.

As usual.

"3 Banks have been robbed tonight. I'm standing outside Gotham City Bank where witnesses say the criminals were masked and armed. 2 hostages are dead, six are injured, and a possible three thousand dollars have come up missing. I'm Summer Gleeson and this is Channel 5 News".

Billie shuts off the tv and sighs. It's always something with the banks. Why they don't tighten security, she'll never know. It's like they're just begging to be shot up.

"Come eat, honey". Billie looks up at her mom and sighs. "Did you hear what happened"? "No, but let me guess. Robbery again"? "If they want them to stop why don't they just do something about it"? Billie's mother looks down at her and frowns. "There's some things that can't be stopped. People should just keep their money somewhere a little more sturdy". Billie stands up and frowns. This place will never be safe.

She walks to the kitchen, a frown etched into the features of her face. "Where's that smile, Silly Billie"? "Not really in the mood, dad". Her father frowns and brings her into a hug. "What's wrong"? "3 banks, dad. Gotham just gets worse and worse everyday". "I know. But Gotham won't be like this forever". "How do you know"? "I don't". He kisses her head and leaves to retrieve the steaks from outside.

Billie sits at the table, her little brother soon running in and plopping in her lap.

"Billie! I made a tower"! "Oh yeah"? "Yeah! It's really big a-and and it's blue"! "Wanna show me after dinner"? "Yeah"! Billie's mother walks in and rolls her eyes fondly. "Sebastian. Honey, your hands are dirty. Go wash them". Billie smiles and picks him up, taking him to the sink and helping him wash off his hands. Their parents stare at them fondly. Sebastian is Billie's world. She won't let anything happen to the sweet boy.

Once the family is seated and eating is when a knock sounds at the door. "I'll get it". Billie stands and walks to the door, an icy wind blasting in as she opens it. She frowns when there's no one there. Rolling her eyes, she shuts the door and locks it. "Stupid kids think it's so funny to just knock on doors and make the lazy people answer it. One would think-". She stops dead in her tracks, her eyes widening as the sight before her.

Sebastian is sat in someone's lap. Not just anyone. The Joker. Her parents are cowered in a corner, tears staining their faces. "How nice of you to join us". The man flashes one of his smiles and Billie wants to die. She backs up, slowly inching towards the phone, but stops when a gun is pointed at Sebastian's head. "I wouldn't do that if I were you". Sebastian begins to cry and squirm in the man's hold. "Billie! Want Billie"! "Hey hey. Sh. Sebastian. Please be still. I'm right here. It's okay. Just don't move". The Joker gives his notorious laugh and lowers the gun from the boy's head. "Thata boy. Listen to your sister". Billie puts on a strong front though her hands are trembling. "Please. Let him go. He's just a kid". "Oh, I'm not here for him. I'm here for you". Sebastian wiggles from the man's grasp and runs to Billie, hiding behind her legs. "Oh, he shouldn't have done that". Joker stands and cocks his gun pointing it at the child. "No! I'll go with you! I'll go! Just leave him alone! Please"! The man smirks, but keeps his gun pointed at the child. "Let's try that in a nicer tone". Billie keeps Sebastian behind her and takes a deep breath. "Please. I'll go with you. I won't struggle".

Joker stands up and stalks toward her. His hand grasps her jaw and he's soon in her face, smiling. "Do you promise"? "I promise". "Thata girl. I guess you can...put the little one to sleep". Billie nods and picks Sebastian up, slowly walking up the stairs and to his room. She sets him down and kneels in front of him. "Do you have to go now"? "Don't worry about that. Why don't you just show me your tower"? Sebastian starts to cry and cling to his sister. "Don't leave me"! "I have to. I'm so sorry". "No"! Billie just sits for a moment, holding her brother in her arms and rocking him back and forth. "I don't want you to go". "I know". "Can you lay with me until I go asleep"? "Yeah. Let's get you changed".

Billie knee walks to his dresser and takes out his Blue and yellow train onesie. "This one okay"? Sebastian just nods, tears still flowing down his cheeks. "Arms up, stinky". She takes off his clothes from the day and dresses him in the onesie. "There we go. All dressed. Go get in bed". "You said you'd lay with me". Giving a sad smile, Billie stands and pick the boy up, turning out the lights on her way to the bed. She lays him down and lays behind his body, spooning him. "Will you ever come back"? "I don't know baby. But I'll try no matter what". Sebastian turns and pouts. "Want you to stay". "I know. But you've got to go to sleep. Close your eyes for me". Sebastian's sad green eyes close and he snuggles into Billie's side. "I love you, Billie". "I love you too baby"."Good night" "Good night".

Billie holds him and runs her fingers through his hair until she's certain he's asleep. She slowly detaches herself and plants a kiss on his head. She walks to his desk and leaves a note. Something to remember her by. Just in case. With a final kiss to his head, Billie leaves. Slumping dow the stairs, she's met with Joker staring down his watch. He looks up and smiles. "I was beginning to think you left". Billie wiped her tears and glared at him."Oh. What a grumpy grumpy face".

Joker sets his hand on her cheek and she moves her face away. "Don't touch me". He laughs and turns to her parents. "She's a real feisty one, huh"? Billie sniffles and walks to the front door, pulling on her black boots.

"Tell mom and dad bye before you leave. It's what good little girls do". Billie skins herself at her parents and hugs then until she's being pulled away by one of Joker's goons. She barely has time to register much before she's being thrown into the passengers seat of a stolen Mercedes.

Billie stares out the window as the car zooms away, leaving black streaks in its wake. "Why the sad face? A smile really suits you". Billie simply glares at the criminal, her fists clenching at her sides.

"You should learn to smile more often. Now that you uh...well. Now that you belong to me". Billie stares out and finds the perfect place to escape. She turns and smirks. "No. I. Don't". She opens the door and flings herself out causing her to roll into a patch of grass.

Without a second thought, she starts running. Where? She doesn't know, but at this point in time, she could care less.

Joker sighs and parks his car in the vacant street. "Where is she"? "She ran". "Go. Find. Her". His voice drops a few octaves and his good immediately know to obey. As they run around desperately looking for Billie, Joker simply walks, a scowl on his face.

Billie can hear many footsteps and she seems herself screwed when her pajama pants get caught on a thorn bush. The more she moves the more the thorn bury into her leg. She rolls her eyes and removes the pants, running in her boy shorts instead.

She keeps running until Joker appears in front of her, a glare on his pale face. "Billie. Billie. Billie Billie Billie Billie Billie. You really shouldn't have done that. You've made daddy, very, very mad". Billie goes to make a run for it but is pulled into his chest.

"This might hurt a bit". Billie feels a sharp prick at her neck and keeps struggling until she can't. "There you go. Calm down". "F-Fuck y-you". He laughs one last time before whispering, "I'll let you have that one". He kisses her cheek as she goes limp in his arms. He picks her up and crunches through the snow, making his way back to the stolen vehicle. He tanks her discarded pants from the thorn bush and continues to walk.

Once at the car, he sets Billie in the seat, draping his purple coat over her shaking form. "She's gonna be a real fighter". "Nothing I can't handle. A few minor punishments will fix that problem".

Joker hops into the front seat and drives to his mansion. He takes her out once they get there and takes her inside.

He walks to the room he had built specially for her. Four cameras inside and a lock outside.

He lays her on the green silk bed sheets, taking off her boots, socks, and shirt. He looks at the cuts on her thigh and sighs. He calls in one of his goons and watches as he cleans Billie's leg.

He quickly dismisses him and takes a moment to look the girl over. She looks like an angel. She's beautiful. He tucks her in and leaves a kiss on her cheek. "I'll be back", he whispers, sounding like a growl.

He leaves and closes the steel door behind him, it immediately locking.

Billie has a rough day ahead of her. Everything this criminal has in mind is that of pure evil.

He walks to his rooms and readies his toys. Billie won't like them very much, but she'll learn. Or else she'll suffer.

Rolling his eyes at the time, Joker undresses and walks to his bed, laying down and staring up at the white ceiling. He pulls the knife from under the bed and twirls it, watching as the moonlight makes it shine. Once Billie learns to behave, it will be hers.

Everything he has will be hers. Even his blackened heart.

He will tend to her wants and needs and keep her on her guessing his every move.

Playing with this innocence shall be fun. Very fun.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24K 696 31
this is kinda just for fun so uh yea a girl named honey just moved to gotham to live with her best friend. one day her life gets turned around when...
29.9K 822 34
It takes a certain kind of person to live in Gotham City. Though many were born and raised, many others had either chosen or were forced to stay for...
663K 9.2K 19
Stella went to a beach party with friends, not knowing what kind of party it was or who she would meet. Cole was a mafia king and dominant with a dad...
5.5K 58 20
it's all in the title babes . this is my first imagine so pls bare with me πŸ’“ .