Becoming Beautiful

By divya210

Remember that one girl that always does her homework, gets good grades, is in all honors classes, wears sweat... More

Becoming Beautiful
Prologue
Chapter 1 He's back Daimon
Chapter 2 Was I just a tool to you?
Chapter 3 A little change never hurt anyone
Chapter 4 That's it I've had enough
Chapter 5 It hurts to be without him
Chapter 6 I need you
Chapter 7 Secrets Revealed
Chapter 8 I don't want to see him
Chapter 9 I'm the Tonelli Lawyer
Chapter 10 Sorry I'm late your honor
Chapter 11 What the Hell Ky!
Chapter 12 Nice Joke Sissy
Chapter 13 You're going to a party
Chapter 14 You have no Idea how much...
Chapter 15 I-I love you
Chapter 16 Will you be mine?
Chapter 17 I'm Sorry
Chapter 18 It was all a bet
Chapter 19 It's My Life!
Chapter 20 Please Don't tell
Chapter 21 I'm Broken
Chapter 22 Please Don't leave
Chapter 23 I can't do this
Chapter 24 Is Everything Okay?
Chapter 25 I'm a Freaking Bawse!!!!
Chapter 26 Stay Away From Her
Chapter 28 We'll be there Soon
Chapter 29 Too Much
Chapter 30
Chapter 31 It's me.. Your...Mom
Chapter 32 Should have let me pound him!
Chapter 33 I don't even know my own heart
Chapter 34 Babygirl.. I'll always be here
Chapter 35 Will you.....?
Epilogue

Chapter 27 I'm a lifeless doll

344 15 3
By divya210

*Chapter 27 I'm a lifeless doll*

*1:00.p.m*

I got up. I washed my face. I grabbed my purse. I walked out and closed the door. I walked to the elevator and rode it down to the garage. I walked to my car and got in. I backed out and drove to the Cafe. It was only 5 minutes away from the hotel. I parked. I walked in.

"You're here early," the manager smiled.

"Yea. The Principal let me out early," I smiled. I walked to the back room and put on my uniform. I walked to the front.

"Take this to table 4," She smiled. I took they plate to table 4.

*6:30p.m*

I walked to my room. I opened it. Blake, Nolan, Jackson, and Ethan were there watching t.v. I grabbed athletic shorts and a sports bra. I walked to the bathroom and changed. I walked out.

"Let's go," I smiled. Nolan turned the t.v off. We walked out Jackson closed the door behind him. We rode the elevator down and walked to the cars. I got in. Jackson getting in with me. We pulled out and drove down to the Gym. We parked and walked in. We signed in. River walked up to me. The boys walked to the Weights room. River and I walked to the boxing room. He showed me a couple of moves and told me to copy them.

*10:00 p.m*

Today Jackson was staying over. I laid down on the bed. I finished writing in my journal. I wrote down my plans for tomorrow. I put my phone in charging and turned the lights off.

*Next Morning Friday*

"ALLLIEEEEEEEEE GET UP," Jackson shouted. I groaned.

"You and Nolan are so alike," I groaned. I got out and got ready. I grabbed my coffee, and purse. We walked out and took the elevator down. We got into my car. I drove to school.

*3:00 p.m*

I got a text from the manager.

Don't come to work today. The cafe is closed today. Enjoy the rest of your day.

Okay. 

Then, I texted Ricci.

Where are you?

Why?

Because we get to hang out early.

Oh. Well where are you?

School Parking lot.

I'll be there in 5. You're in the Lambo right?

Yea. I am

Okay cool Be there 3

There was a knock on the window. It was Ricci. I unlocked the car. He opened the door and got in.

"I was in the gym. Elizabeth wanted to tell me about her restraining order," He laughed. I laughed.

"Can't believe you put a restraining order on Christoforo, Giovanni and her. I love you for this," He laughed. I laughed. I pulled out and we drove past Luca's house. I drove to Dr.Amati. We sang along to some music. Let's just say I totally won. I parked the car. I grabbed my purse and locked the car. We walked inside. We waited until he called us in.

"Allie. Come in," Dr.Amati said. I nodded. We got up and walked inside. We followed him into his room. I sat down on the sofa. Ricci sat down next to me. Dr.Amati sat down across from me.

"I'm Dr.Amati Allie's Therapist," Dr.Amati said holding his hand out.

"Ricciardo Tonelli. Allie's Twin. Call me Ricci," Ricci said.

"Nice to meet you Ricci. Now Let's see your journal," He said. I got my journal out and gave it to him. He opened it and read.

"It's good that you're writing down your thoughts, but let's figure out for you to not think so badly about yourself. It's not your fault that your in this current situation," He said.

"Speaking of situation. You still haven't told me. What's going on," Ricci said.

"Okay. How bout we start there. Allie. Would you like to explain," Dr.Amati said. I nodded. I started from when Kyle broke up with me.

*5:40 p.m*

"All of this happened and you didn't think of texting or calling me and telling me? I could have been there for you," Ricci said. I looked at the floor.

"I'm sorry. I felt alone and confused. At that point I thought the whole world was against me and I didn't know what to do. Everyone was yelling at me and the only option I could think of was running away and hide. But little did I realize that it would only cause in more trouble. Before I knew it. I has dug a hole so deep that I'm lonely and confused," I said.

"Running away is never the answer. You know that better than anyone. I know you don't want to sit down and talk things out with Elizabeth and the others but you could have sit down and talked to me. I could take a plane and fly halfway around the world to come and help you. You know that. You know that I'm not like my siblings," Ricci said.

"I know," I said.

"You need to remember that there are people around you that love you and want to be there for you. You have to let them help," Dr.Amati said. My phone rang. It was Bella. I answered.

"Hello?"

"Allie. Did you know your brother has a Girlfriend"

"What? No. He doesn't have a girlfriend. Both my brothers are single"

"No. Luca and Daimon have Girlfriends. I just saw them bring 2 girls home. They kissed, hugged and then they saw me get out of Jax and Max's car and they introduced me to them. They said that they were their girlfriend and that they've been dating for a good month now. So starting from when we left to Italy to now. I believe we came back at October 13 and it's November 23th."

"No. That's not possible they would have told me. Right?"

"I just thought I'd let you know. I need to go byeee" She said and hung up. They looked up.

"They have girlfriends," I said. I brought my knees close to my chest.

"Who?" Ricci asked.

"Luca and Daimon. They've been dating their Girlfriends for a month now. From October 13 till now. They didn't tell me. Just when I think things are getting better," I started.

"Everything crumbled down," I cried. Ricci hugged me. I cried.

"Now does this make you feel," Dr.Amati said.

"Betrayed, Hurt, Angry and mostly lonely all over again. It makes me think that maybe their Girlfriends had something to do with them suddenly not understanding me and forcing me to get along with Christoforo and Elizabeth,"I said.

"Before point fingers. Isn't it best to talk things out," Dr.Amati said. I laughed.

"I'm done. I give up. What's the point of trying so hard when in the end it all crumbles down and hurts you. The only family I've ever known doesn't understand me. They are keeping secrets from me. What's the point of all this. I'm done," I laughed. I scooted closer to Ricci.

"I'm done. I always end up hurt and betrayed. It's just like from when I moved here. Whenever I trust someone. They break it, leave me crushed and broken. I end up crying and having to stay broken. I feel used over and over and over again. I'm as good as a lifeless used doll. I'm a lifeless doll. Only being used for people's own amusement. They build me up only to break me down in the end. My trust is always being broken. Maybe I trust to easily, but I'm done. I'm a doll that will never trust again. They only people I trust are You, My friends and Ricci. No one else. I'm done," I laughed.

"Please Don't block people out. Please,"Ricci said.

"I'm a doll. A lifeless, Useless doll," I laughed.

"Remember. You're not alone. You're surrounded by people who love you. It'll get better. I promise it will," Dr.Amati.

"See. I stopped believing in that phrase long ago. People say it'll get better but in the end. It only gets worse. It never does and never will get better. Daimon said It'll get better. I promise. Look what happened. I find out he has a secret girlfriend that he couldn't tell me about. It only got worse. That's all that ever happens. It only gets worse," I laughed. He put his hand on my shoulder.

"Trust your friends and brother. Trust me when I say this. It will get better. If you don't trust anyone else. Trust us. Keep that in mind for this week. Continue in your journal. I'll see you Tuesday," He said. I nodded. I put my journal in my purse. I texted Blake and the boys that I'll meet them at the Gym. We walked down the street and next door. I signed in. We walked inside. River started training me and Ricci helped out. Soon the boys came in and I introduced them to Ricci. Then they helped out. When it hit 9:30. We signed out and drove to the hotel. Blake was going to take Ricci home. I hugged Ricci goodbye. Today Ethan was staying with me. Jackson was staying over Nolan's. They were going to take the BMW home. I watched them pull out and leave. I grabbed my purse. I locked the car. We walked to the elevator and took the elevator up to my room. I opened the door. We walked in. I wrote in my Journal and Planner. I grabbed my purse.

" Ethan I'll be back. I'm going to the lobby for a bit," I said.

"What do you want for Dinner," He asked.

"Surprise me," I said.

"Okay," He said. I walked out closing the door. I took the elevator down to the lobby. I walked up to the front desk.

"Hi. Can I pay for my stay," I smiled. She nodded.

"I'm in room 510," I said. She pulled it up and said that the total so far was $600. She swiped my card. Then she said I was good. I went to my room. We ate and then fell asleep.

*Saturday*

Ethan and I basically slept the whole day. We only got up to order food. After we ate we talked for a bit. I told him everything that happened at Dr. Amati's office. He comforted me and told me that everyone was here for me. Then the boys came over and we watched t.v. Then I went to work. Then the gym and we practiced and came back. Blake's staying over today. When we got into my room. I took a shower and put on shorts and a aero top. I wrote in my journal and planner. Then Blake plopped onto the bed. I turned the lights off and cuddled with him.

"Blake."

"Hmm."

"Why do I always end up Broken and hurt?"

"Because people are jerks that don't understand you,"

"Then why does it hurt so much."

"Because even though they're jerks. You still love them,"

"Why do I love."

"Because your amazing girl that always looks for the good in a person."

"Goodnight Blakey,"

"Goodnight Princess."

*Sunday*

"WAKE UP YOU LAZY BUMS." Nolan shouted. I groaned.

"YOU HAVE WORK," He shouted. I groaned and got up. Blake was eating pancakes. I took a shower and got ready. I took a bite from blake's pancake. I kissed both their cheeks.

"Byeee. See you at the gym," I said. I went to work and then the gym. It was the same as yesterday. When I got back to my room. None of the boys were staying with me today.

*Monday*

I got ready. I grabbed my purse and laptop. I grabbed my car keys. I took the elevator down. I got in my car and headed to school. A few minutes later. I parked my car. I walked into school. I signed in. Ms. Rose waved to me. I waved back. 

_______________________________________________________________________________

Soooo. Did ya likeeee ittttt?

Wellll...

Diidddd yaaaa...

Welp I hope you did. We worked hard on it!!!

In case you guys haven't heard Lauren and I are holding Q & A's. Message me or comment any questions you guys might have. Then in our next update Lauren and I will answer them to the best of our abilities. Don't hold back! Go on! Start asking :) 

You know the drill.

COMMENT<3

SHARE!!!!!<3

READ MY OTHER STORIES

UNTILLLL NEXT TIMEEEEEE BYE FOR NOW MY AMAZING GORGEOUS ANGELS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

737K 2.7K 66
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
3.8K 112 10
Mainly Destiel but some Sabriel as well :D Have fun reading! I'm not going to write more oneshots or finish my drafts so there'll be no more chapters...
993K 22.4K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...
232K 6.8K 32
[BOOK 1] "If we were meant to be, why did it have to be this hard?" ⓒ 2016 by princesabangs - highest: #9 in mingyu & #1 in kmg