Becoming Beautiful

By divya210

Remember that one girl that always does her homework, gets good grades, is in all honors classes, wears sweat... More

Becoming Beautiful
Prologue
Chapter 1 He's back Daimon
Chapter 2 Was I just a tool to you?
Chapter 3 A little change never hurt anyone
Chapter 4 That's it I've had enough
Chapter 5 It hurts to be without him
Chapter 6 I need you
Chapter 7 Secrets Revealed
Chapter 8 I don't want to see him
Chapter 9 I'm the Tonelli Lawyer
Chapter 10 Sorry I'm late your honor
Chapter 11 What the Hell Ky!
Chapter 12 Nice Joke Sissy
Chapter 13 You're going to a party
Chapter 14 You have no Idea how much...
Chapter 15 I-I love you
Chapter 16 Will you be mine?
Chapter 17 I'm Sorry
Chapter 19 It's My Life!
Chapter 20 Please Don't tell
Chapter 21 I'm Broken
Chapter 22 Please Don't leave
Chapter 23 I can't do this
Chapter 24 Is Everything Okay?
Chapter 25 I'm a Freaking Bawse!!!!
Chapter 26 Stay Away From Her
Chapter 27 I'm a lifeless doll
Chapter 28 We'll be there Soon
Chapter 29 Too Much
Chapter 30
Chapter 31 It's me.. Your...Mom
Chapter 32 Should have let me pound him!
Chapter 33 I don't even know my own heart
Chapter 34 Babygirl.. I'll always be here
Chapter 35 Will you.....?
Epilogue

Chapter 18 It was all a bet

390 14 2
By divya210

*Chapter 18 It was all a bet*

"It just doesn't feel right. I don't feel the spark. It's like an empty love. I love you but not in that way. I love you as a sister. I'm sorry. I really am. I'm sorry I lead you on. Are you okay," He said. Wow. That hurt. Well. Not really. I mean I get where he's coming from.

"I get where you coming from and It's okay. I feel the same way. Well I gotta go. Talk to you soon," I said.

"Okay," he said. I hung up.

I ran my hand through my hair and started walking. I bumped into someone. I stumbled back a few steps.

"I'm so sorry," I said. The person chuckled.

"It's fine chica," He said. So he speaks spanish. Okay. I can work with that.

"No, no es muy bien. Me siento muy mal. Por favor, permítanme que lo componen a usted,"I said. (No it's not fine. I feel terrible. Please let me make it up to you.)

"Bien fina," (Okay fine)

"Great! I'll buy you lunch," I smiled and looked at him. Oh my Wow! He looks like a god.I looked behind him. He has 3 people behind him.

"Your friends can come to. I don't mind," I said. He laughed and nodded.

"What's your name," his friend asked.

"That could be a deadly question you know," I said folding my hands. They laughed.

"How?" Another friend asked.

"Because. You could take me name look it up and blackmail me and everything," I said sassily.

"Sassy," the other friend said.

"You still haven't told us your name," The friend laughed.

"And you haven't told me your names yet," I said.

"We asked you first," The guy said.

"I asked you second and I'm a girl," I said. They groaned.

"Fine," One of them said.

"I'm Jackson White. The Gentleman/Nice one," He smiled.

"I'm Nolan West. The Prankster/ Handsome one," he said.

"I'm Ethan Clark. The Jock/ Player one and the one you ran into is," He said

"Blake Pierce," he said.

"He's the bad boy," Nolan laughed.

"We all are but we are certain types of bad boys," Jackson said.

"At least that's what the ladies say," Ethan said.

"Now will you tell us your name or Am I going to be calling you Princess," Blake smirked. I narrowed my eyes at him.

"I'm Alessandra Valentini. Call me Allie," I said.

"Now Let's go. We'll meet up with my friends. Then I can buy you guys lunch," I said. They nodded.

"You don't have to you know," Jackson said.

"I want to," I smiled. We walked into the mall and to Aero. I saw the girls.

"Girls," I smiled.

"Allie!," Bella said.

"Girls, this is Nolan, Jackson, Ethan and Blake," I smiled.The girls waved.

"Guys, this Bella, Peyton, Jade, Skyler," I said.

"What happened," Bella asked.

"I bumped into Blake and I felt bad so I'm going to make it up to them," I smiled.

"I swear you're the clumsiest person I know," Bella muttered.

"I am not!," I argued.

"Tell that to the flight attendant with a broken arm, the broken vase, the coffee stained shirt, the boy you ran into. Shall I go on," Bella said.

"OH hush!," I said.

"Anyway. We're going to victoria's secret next. You coming," Peyton asked.

"Yeah. No. I'm going to Hot Topic, Spencer's, and Rodney's. Meet you girls at the cafeteria," I said.

"Okay that works," Skyler said. Bella grabbed my arm and pulled me aside.

"What's wrong? You seem a bit down," She asked.

"I'm fine," I smiled.

"No you're not," She asked.

"It's nothing really. Kyle broke up with me, that's all. It was mutual and I felt the same way he did," I smiled. She gasped. I smiled and hugged her. Then walked back.

"Well, there's a sale at Hot Topic, so I have to hurry to get the good stuff," I smiled. I walked out of Aero.

"I never thought that a girl like you would be into stuff like that," Jackson said.

"Yeah. Well. This is just something I'm experimenting with and I hate these heels," I groaned. I stopped and took my heels off. I saw a blonde walking by.

"Hey! Blonde. Want these heels," I said.

"OMG! THESE ARE DESIGNERS! HOW DID YOU GET YOUR HANDS A PAIR LIKE THESE," She squealed.

"1) My brothers are rich. 2) You walk into a store and buy them. 3) No, you can't date them because they don't date. So you want these Blondie," I said. She nodded. I gave them to her. She walked off.

"Now we can make a stop for shoe shopping," I laughed. They looked at me with an amused expression.

"I really dubbed you as a girly girl," Nolan laughed.

"Yeah. No. Maybe. I don't know," I said. We walked into Spencer's.

*7:00 p.m*

I walked out of the bathroom wearing black and rose flower sweatpants, black sports bra, a matching jacket, and black shoes. I put my hair in a pony tail.

"Okay this is much better. Let's eat," I smiled. They laughed and looked at me with amusement.

"It's not lunch," Jackson laughed.

"For me it is," I smiled. We walked to the courtroom. I bought them lunch and bought myself food. We sat down with the girls and ate. A few minutes later we finished.

"We should probably get going. We have to fit all this stuff into our suitcases. Our flight is at 8 for L.A," Peyton said. We got up and grabbed our bags.

"I'll see you around," I smiled. We walked to the doors.

"Yo Chicka! Give me your number so we can talk," Nolan said. I laughed. I walked back to them. I gave them my number.

"Thanks," Jackson said. I nodded. We walked to my car. We got in and drove home.

*8:40 p.m*

We walked into the plane.

"My seats here with Peyton," Jade said. We all announced our seats.

"Did you find your seat yet Allie," Luca said. I walked to the Row D seat 20.

"Found it. It's in Economy," I said.

"Oh okay," Luca said. I sat down in the middle seat. Jackson, Blake, Nolan, and Ethan got on. My mouth flew open. Their eyes meet mine. They smirked and laughed. They walked over and put their carry ons away. Blake and Nolan sat down next to me. Then next to Blake was Ethan. Then next to Nolan is Jackson.

"What are you? How?" I said.

"Chicka we were here on vacation. We live in downtown L.A," Nolan laughed.

"How come I've never seen you," I said.

"We just moved there a week ago. We're starting school tomorrow," Ethan said.

"You live together," I asked. They nodded.

"We got a scholarship to this posh school," Nolan said.

"The only posh school near downtown L.A is mine," I said looking at them. Jackson, Ethan and Nolan broke out into a smile. Nolan put his arm around my shoulder.

"Looks like we'll be seeing much more of you chicka," He laughed. I sighed.

"Well. I know who Elizabeth is going to go after and torture," I muttered.

"Who," Jackson asked.

"Blake," I said pointing to.

"Why him," Ethan pouted.

"Because he acts like the leader type and Elizabeth is the Queen Bee. She loves attention and she loves to have all the guys after her. Especially the bad boys and lead jocks. Like Tristan. She hangs around him like crazy. He hates her. So he'll be thankful you guys arrived," I laughed. Blake groaned.

"I don't want her. I hate her type," Blake groaned.

"Probably doesn't help that she's my step sister. I hate her though," I laughed. They looked at me in surprise. I showed them a picture. Blake looked then closed his eyes and leaned back in his seat.

"Is that her over there," Ethan said. I looked over. She was getting on.

"Yes," I sighed. Her eyes met mine and she smirked.

"Please don't walk over here. Please don't walk over here," I muttered. She started walking my way with Christoforo behind her.

"Awe lookie here. The nerds back to her old roots. Dark clothing, and messed up mind. I knew you wouldn't last long in the girl clothing. Looks like Kyle owes me $20. Oh wait, I probably shouldn't mention him considering he WAS your best friend and now he is your ex. You're probably wondering how I know that, right? Well, let me make it clear for you. He left you for me. Everyone knew you guys wouldn't last long. He's the Quarterback. Did you really think he would fall for an idiot like you? I'm surprised he even asked you out to begin with considering the fact that he's been dating me for 3 years now. Looks like he got caught up in the act," She smirked.

"Big words for a girl who can't close her legs and do anything without her daddy. It's always daddy this and daddy that with you," I said.

"Says the one without parents. No wonder dad left a pathetic let down like you and no wonder your mom died. She probably couldn't even stand the thought of you," She said. I got up and slapped her.

"You talk about that so called man as my dad. I'm fine but, you talk about my mom. You're dead meat. You better watch your back sweetheart because I'm not dealing with you anymore. I'm done with you and your family. I'll bring your family down if I have to. You and Mr. Christoforo. I warned you. I warned you to control your family and not mess with me but you didn't listen. So next time you try to mess with me, do yourselves a favor and don't. Now your down fall begins. I'm not as stupid as you think I am. I'm done with my good girl facade. Prepare yourselves you've just awakened a sleeping monster," I chuckled darkly I grabbed her collar and pulled her closer.

"Sadly, no one will be able to stop me now. Not even my brothers. So watch your back," I chuckled. I let her go and sat back down. She looked at me with anger.

"What's wrong now? Are you mad at the way I talked to you? Why don't you go tell your daddy? Maybe he'll solve the issue Sissy," I said. She scowled at me and walked to her seat.

"You shouldn't have done that," Christoforo said.

"I don't think you have the right to talk. Especially after you called me a pathetic, worthless piece of trash," I said. He looked at me.

"Look. I'm sorry, but trust me on what I'm saying. You shouldn't have done that," He said.

"And what's she going to do to me? She cries over a broken nail. I think I'll be fine," I laughed. He shrugged and walked to his seat. The air flight attendant made a speech, then sat down.

I'm done letting everyone think they can control me. She is not getting away with it any longer. They might think they can do anything to me, but it's only in their heads. They don't know who I am and what I can do. She thinks she controls me just because we have the same father. I sat down by Blake and he smiled.

"Dang, she's harsh. She thinks she owns the place, doesn't she?" he asked. I looked at him.

"Yes, yes she does. Guess what? She really doesn't own anything. Her dad does though," I smirked.

"It will be okay. I don't know you completely, but I can tell she gives you a hard time all the time. Nolan, Ethan, Jackson, and I are here if you need to talk or if you need help coming up with good comebacks," He winked at me and smiled. I laughed, nodded, and put in my earphones. 

________________________________________________________________________

Their italy home up above^^^^^^

I really hope you liked it! Lauren and I worked hard writing it!

You know the drill.

COMMENT<3

SHARE!!!!!<3

READ MY OTHER STORIES

UNTILLLL NEXT TIMEEEEEE BYE FOR NOW MY AMAZING GORGEOUS ANGELS

START YOUR SHIPSSS ;P 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 70.3K 46
Due to sad circumstances Elisabeth is forced to move into her estranged father's house and to her surprise she learns that she has three older brothe...
3M 68.8K 46
"We want you home Sorella" Mason said to me. "I couldn't give two shits what you want." I said back. He looked pissed. I could feel someone coming...
2.3M 58.4K 31
Thea Mason. A broken girl with scars. Scars that have stories. When her life is flipped upside down Thea is sent to live with her father and brothers...
274K 6.7K 99
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #1- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...