The millionaires daughter

By SyprisVipers1

This is a human lapidot fanfic peri works at a computer store and lapis is the daughter of a multimillionaire... More

Just a normal day. (Peridot)
Just a normal day (lapis)
Satisfying the customer
Getting a new computer
Life at home (peridot)
Life at home (lapis)
The date
Talking with old friends
That awkward moment
Camp pinning hearts the movie
Trying to fix a friendship
Out to lunch
Mom
Dinner
!Warning!
Sleeping over with little sleep
Just stay with me...
A unwanted reunion (lapis)
A talk about the future
((Thank you))
The answer
Moving day
Jasper
3k veiws!!!!!
Tiger eye
The tail
Pumpkin
House sitting
The walk
the drive home!
Missing
26k veiws???
works work
Help
Sorry
Yellow
Redemption

Lapis!

1.4K 51 5
By SyprisVipers1

Peridot pov)

I can only blame myself for what just happened. I was the one who insisted me and lapis go out to that bar. I didn't think anything about jasper or anyone I just wanted to be with lapis on a nice little date. Now I was chasing that stupid pickup truck to get lapis back. I left lapis alone for a moment to go to the bathroom when I heard her call out my name. I had ran to her, but the last thing I saw before someone punched me in the back of my head was her being dragged off by jasper. Normally this wouldn't be like me braking all the rules oh shit I just ran a red light! But ever since I meet lapis I haven't been acting normal...it's like I'm a new me. The truck stops in a ally I guess they figured out that I was chasing them I stopped at the entrance and slowly got out. That's when Jasper stepped out and glared at me. I gulp and put on the bravest face I could muster and walk to her. "Let lapis go!" I demanded she just laughed at me "look at this runt trying to be brave how about this you come take her from me." I shake a bit and look inside the truck lapis was tied up looking out the back glass she looked scared with a faint bruise forming on her cheek. Looking at her like that made me angry I looked at Jasper and glare but before I knew it I was running at her I threw a punch but she didn't even seem to notice. She then punched me in the face causing me to lose a shoe and be pushed back into a pile of garbage a few inches from a large metal pipe. She was running at me I grabbed it and pointed it in fount of me. I was hoping she would stop but I didn't think she would trip on my shoe. I was now covered in blood but it wasn't mine I look on the end of the pipe and there on the end was Jasper limp with the pipe in her chest I drop her and gasp and run to get lapis out. The first thing lapis dose is hug me tight with tears in her eyes I hugged back tight and pet her hair gently a few tears in my eyes as well. She looked up at me and whipped away the blood on my face before kissing me deeply. I blush and kiss back she got out and when we turned to go back to the car Jasper was gone the pipe was still there though fresh with her blood I look at lapis and we go to the car quickly and get in. I drove off after checking the back seats when we got home we called the police and told them to be on the look out for Jasper. After all that business I got a shower and me and lapis head to bed after all that happened that night we needed the rest.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.9K 723 32
Lapis usually stays to herself. She has her one friend that she's content with and doesn't want to meet anyone new. she wants to be invisible. She li...
12.6K 646 51
Peridot is a nerd and one day is saved by a mysterious bluenette. What will happen after Peridot becomes friends with this blue beauty? I do not own...
66.2K 2.1K 46
Peridot Olivine got accepted in the best college of their state, Gem University. Things didn't go exactly as she had thought and everything went down...
18.5K 581 27
Basically a bunch of one-shots hence the title. Many ships in this but mostly lapidot, rupphire, and pearlmethyst. ---------------- Published: Decemb...