A bunch of people meet Percab...

Autorstwa Thebestestturtle

An overused plot but who cares. I want to write it Więcej

John Blue
Candy Lawrence
Marcy Mitchell
Mr. Thomas
Katrina Mathews
Alex Washington
Stewart Mimer
Rose Waters
Abigail Winters
Kevin Martinez
Joseph Clarke
Tag
Victoria Morris
Not an update but read this
Jenna Davis
Piper McLean
Lee Byrn Part 1
Veterans Day Special
Author's note
Kayla Allen
Hunter
Note
Sasha Williams
Note I guess
Paul B. (No, not Paul Blofis)
PARTY!!!!!!(if you don't care about rambling, skip the next five chapters)
TODAY
well I got It
McKenzie R.
Pictures from St. Maarteen
The Hornets
I was tagged
Fredrick Chase
Your gonna hate me..................
Kevin Martinez 2
My accomplishments
Becca Daniels
Denise Richards
Karina Scott
I Made this
So I'm Kinda a Stalker
John Blue 2
Lee Bryn 2
Kayla Allen 2
James Clark
Final Author's Note
Authors note
Alpha
Alvin and the Pizza girl

A Percabeth Christmas Story

7.9K 92 79
Autorstwa Thebestestturtle

A/n: So you all probably think I suck, so in the hopes of making it up to you, I wrote a super super long one-shot. I have never written a one-shot before, so be patient( if I write more one-shots they should get better). Also I have written part 2's for Lee Bryn, Kayla Allen, and John Blue. I also wrote an unrelated Fredrick Chase with #persassabeth, Tristan McLean ( a Jiper one),  Alvin Michaels( the one who kissed the pizza girl in Stewart mimer), And few others such as a Traitie, Caleo, Solangelo, and Frazel. All of those should be published VERY SOON AND SHORTLY AFTER THIS GETS PUBLISHED.  Hope you forgive me ,lol.

This story might have topics that might be offensive or triggering, so I apologize in advance. There will be lots of Fluff. Man, I love my fluffiness. It is also pretty sad.

Anywhooo, there is a meeting of the Leo whale watching club on my message board.Please, Join us( by us I mean me and Leo)where there will be NO hating or judging of you and your opinions. your opinions will be valued and respected as well as appreciated. Now I will start the meeting and the meeting and field trip will occur in the replies to my original message. DO NOT GET MAD IF YOU ARE SPAMMED. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Listen to the song above when say to

One last thing ( i promise) this occurs when percabeth are 19 and married. Before you get to the actual Christmas part, there is a little back story.  this is also probably super cliche in the Percy Jackson fandom. I apologize if some people are out of Character. Some decisions are made out of anger and too much pride .  I'm, sure they wouldn't actually behave this way for some parts but it works for the story.so Just bear with me.

Now le Story

Sally Pov

*One Month ago*

Annabeth had asked me to accompany her to a doctor's appointment. I had agreed and no here we were in the doctor's office, in the exam room and she was getting a yearly checkup. The doctor had checked her ears, nose, eyes and throat. He was currently checking her spine to see if she had a disorder in it. "Mrs. Jackson, could you please come with me so we can do a few x-rays and a couple of other tests, just to make sure everything is functioning properly."  the doctor said. Annabeth got up quietly and followed the doctor out the door. About 20 minutes later , the doctor and Annabeth came back into the room. The doctor sat on his stool and Annabeth took her place on the exam table. " I did a quick look over the results and everything seems to be in order, but they need a few more moments to develop further, then i will look over them again and let you know. " the doctor stated. "ok" Annabeth mumbled. There is something off with her today.

*this time skip to ten minutes later wants a turtle and would like the world to know that it made turkey salad and pumpkin pie from scratch on thanksgiving and it was muy delicioso.*

the doctor came back in quietly." Mrs. Jackson........." I looked up forgetting that he was talking to Annabeth." All of your bones are in perfect condition and your vital organs work fine. There is no blockage in your arteries, but were you aware that you were pregnant?"  the doctor continued. Pregnant? okay then............ I was not expecting this today. A barely audible groan was heard from Annabeth  followed by an even quieter no. (A/n: I should be mean and just leave it here, leaving you wanting more. so you'll hate me now instead of later .lol) "Well that is all , Mrs. Jackson. Do be careful in activities and try to avoid things that may cause stress as it could harm the development of the baby. And some follow up appointments are preferred so that we can help you further." The doctor said. The doctor exited the room quietly.

Annabeth slipped of the plastic gown they had given her and replaced it with the clothes she was wearing, which was a pair of dark jeans and a light green sweater. I got up and Annabeth padded quietly out the door behind me. As we got out to my car, I asked her what she wanted for lunch and she shrugged. I turned on my car and headed towards Annabeth's favorite Pizza place. I parked  and we walk in  then sat a table.  After we placed our order we chatted. My motherly instincts told me that she was nervous about how Percy would react when she told him even though they were married and had one of the strongest relationships I had ever seen." I know your nervous, but you'll be fine. I know that you can trust Percy to be there when you need him. I also know for a fact that Percy wants kids and wants to name two of them Nemo and Dory. Please don't let him name my grandchildren after animated fish. You also can't keep this a secret from him though." I told her.  Annabeth smiled at me. "Thanks, i won't and I know." she said.

*Christmas Morning*

3rd person pov

It was snowing outside (super Christmas cliche, ik. remember this is also New York Too, so......... but I need the snow for the plot later).  and the Jackson- Blofis residents and their guest were just stirring. Three of the four occupants had woken to the smell of breakfast being cooked and the smell of sizzling bacon. The three who had been sleeping got out of bed and game downstairs in their pajamas just as Sally was setting plates of food on the table. Morning greetings were exchanged as the family sat down to enjoy a delicious meal before opening presents. After everyone and eaten to their stomach's content, they traveled to their living room, where their Christmas tree was located, to open presents.

Sally, Paul, Percy and Annabeth sat in a loose circle on the floor next to the tree. Sally passed the first gift she touched to the proper recipient. The neatly wrapped decorative paper was eagerly torn off by the Son of Poseidon. Once the paper was removed, the gift was revealed to be a  video game given to the young man by his mother. A large grin spread across his face in appreciation.  The gift exchange went on for quite a while, each recipient smiling and thanking the person who gave it to them. Finally, it appeared that there were no more resents. The blonde teen stood up and went upstairs. A few minutes later, she came back into the living room, carrying a flat box wrapped with Christmas paper and a bow on top. She handed the box to her husband then sat on his lap. The young man eagerly tore the paper off to find a picture like an x-ray and a note, handwritten in his wife's beautiful perfect penmanship.

The young man read the note several times through, his brain trying to process the information. Finally, the man looked up and smiled at his wife, then placed a soft kiss on the back of her neck. What made the man so happy, you might ask? The picture was not an x-ray as he had first thought it was, but an ultrasound with their first child. And the note had seven simple words that made the teen's soul shine. Those words? Merry Christmas Daddy. I love you -Annabeth.

The older couple quietly observed this passionate moment between the younger couple with love and pride as they were thrilled to have their first grandchild. The mother kindly asked her family to put their presents upstairs where they would be out of the way and would not accidentally get stepped on, crushed or destroyed. they gathered their resents and went upstairs. The young couple sat on the young man's bed in a comfortable silence.

Percy pov

I was surprised by Annabeth's news, but that doesn't I wasn't happy about it. I was ecstatic, really. I had always wanted to be a father. My brain, however was not on the same page as my heart, because it was being slow and still hadn't processed what I read several times. I could tell that she wanted me to say something. anything. But I had no clue what to say or how to put the multitude of thoughts swimming around my brain into coherent phrases. The silence was deafening. I needed to say something but I couldn't. The sound of Annabeth yelling brought my attention to her. " Will you please say something" She screamed at me. " I don't know what to say." I yelled back at her. I know I probably Shouldn't have yelled but she made me mad by yelling at me for no reason and she wasn't giving me a chance to think about anything. Apparently, that wasn't the answer she wanted because she stood up, grabbed the keys to her silver mustang, got her phone, glared at me, then handed me back the engagement and wedding ring then walked out without a word, slamming my door as she went.  I should have followed her but I was too shocked to do anything  but stare at the two rings in my hands. I somehow knew she was going camp to get away from me and think. 

I leaned back against the headrest of my bed. Fuuuuuuuuuck. What did I do? I thought. I really hate the fates sometimes.

Annabeth Pov

What the Hades did I just do? Why did I Snap at him? I wanted to go back but it was too late. I had too much pride to go back in there and admit that I was wrong not him. I should have given him more time to think. I shouldn't have given him back my rings. My finger feels empty without them. He probably thought we broke up but that's not true. I needed to take them off so that they wouldn't remind me of him while I tried to clear my head. I hope I get those back.  I sighed and walked down the stairs, hoping to avoid Sally and Paul, as I did not want to explain what the shouting was about or why I was leaving.

Thankfully I had avoided Percy's mom and stepdad and I left the house unnoticed by everyone except Percy. I got in my car  and started it, finally allowing the tears to fall. I wiped the tears away and drove off towards camp. The snow had made the roads wet and more dangerous that they usually were.  I really wish that camp wasn't so far away.

I came to a red (I wrote read. lol) light and stopped like I was supposed to.  A large pickup truck came up behind me, and apparently he didn't see my silver car with Bright green tail lights in the white surroundings because he slammed into the back of my car. Thankfully all of the other lights were red because I moved forward into the intersection.  Within minutes I saw bright flashing lights that made my head hurt and loud piercing sirens that made my ear drums bleed. And  That was my last memory before the world went dark.

Percy pov

(now listen to the song)  

I hadn't moved since Annabeth left ten minutes ago. I was hoping she'd come back in here, I would apologize and everything would be okay. But I knew that wouldn't happen because she had too much pride to come back and admit she was wrong especially after she left the way she did. 

My phone rang and I grudgingly fetched it from my pocket. Annabeth's name flashed across the screen and I quickly answered. She couldn't be at camp already, there was no way. " Annabeth, I'm sorry. please come back. I miss you." I spoke before giving her a chance to say anything.  "Um sir this isn't Annabeth." Said a masculine voice.  Who is this person and why does he have Annabeth's phone? " Where's Annabeth? and who are you?" I asked desperately. " I'm a paramedic and Annabeth was in a bad accident  and we took her to the hospital. We needed to alert a parent or guardian about the accident. So we went through her contacts  for one that might say mom or dad. And you were the first person we found. We decided to call you because you have the same last name. We thought you might be related. Are you?" The man said.

My heart had risen to my throat, gods I hope she is okay. "sir?" the man said. "yes, I guess we're related. She's my wife. Tell me where the hospital is and I'll be there soon." I replied quickly. the man told me the address and hung up.

I got up and grabbed my keys and ran downstairs. "Percy, where are you going ?" My mom asked me. I'm stupid is all I said then ran out the door. My mom gave me a funny look then shrugged. I turned my car on and drove to the hospital.

I parked and ran into the hospital. A bunch of people gave me weird stares, but I didn't care. Annabeth was the only thing that mattered. I ran to the front desk. " hi , how may I help you?" the lady asked me. This lady is wasting my time." Hi " I said curtly. " I need to see Annabeth Jackson." I told her. " I'm sorry, but Mrs. Jackson is in a very delicate state right now and she is to have only family visit her."  She said. I sighed. " But I am family." I replied. the lady looked me over and said, " yeah and I'm the queen of England."  I glared at the lady and she backed away a little. " Please , please let me see her." I begged the lady giving her my infamous seal eyes ( works every time) . I'm not above begging to get what I want especially when it comes to Annabeth or her safety. Finally, the lady softened (it sounds like the lady is butter  that I need to make cookies. Use one cup of butter softened. mix with sugar. beat until creamy.) and gave me the room number that Annabeth was in. I thanked her and ran down the hallway until I found her room. Ah yes,Room #542, there it is. I stopped abruptly in front of the door, My heart pounding in my chest. I knocked on the door and there was no answer, so I opened the door and walked in.

There was my Wisegirl, lying helpless, hooked up to many wires and various machines.Her chest was rising and falling as she breathed. I walked over to her, silently closing the door. I knelt on the floor next to her and held her hand. " Wisegirl, I'm so sorry. I should have  said something. Please wake up, I can't live without you. Annabeth, I love you so much.Please. I fell into tartarus to be with you. We've been through too much together, I can't lose you now. I want a future with you and kids. None of this would have happened if I wasn't so stupid and said something you wouldn't have left this wouldn't  have happened to you, we could be home cuddling and kissing all day til my mom needed help with dinner or when it was time to eat." I rambled, my voice cracking more and more with each word as the tears threatened to fall.

The door opened and my head snapped up so fast, I thought I broke my neck. In came a doctor and a nurse. They looked surprised that I here. They approached Annabeth, and I moved out of the way so they could do what they needed to do.  I leaned against the window, and pulled my phone out of my back pocket. I unlocked it and saw that I had over 50 missed calls, and 100 texts and about 95 % of them were from one person. My mother. I had felt my phone vibrating in my back pocket but I had ignored it because  whoever it was and whatever they wanted could wait. I sent my  mom a simple yes.....? And then deleted all of the voicemails without listening to them.  

My eyes went back to my girl, who was beginning to move. Gods, she is beautiful. How the Hades did I get so lucky?  The doctor approached me. "May I talk with you outside for a moment please? " He said. I nodded and followed him out the door and to his office.  He took a seat behind his desk and I stood by the closed door. "Please take a seat." he said gesturing to the two empty seats on the opposite side of his desk. I slowly walked over  to a chair and sat down.

" Is she okay?" I asked quietly. please say yes. I thought. "Mrs. Jackson will be okay, she has four ribs broken, which we've gone ahead and reset them in the right place, her left leg was broken in three places. we have reset that and fitted her for a cast. The impact from the crash also knocked her out cold, but she should be waking up any moment now." The doctor stated. " Was there anything else?" I asked. "yes. were you aware that Mrs. Jackson was pregnant?............." The doctor started. No please don't say what I think your about to. Gods no. please. " Yes , I was" I said. "Unfortunately,it seems that from the impact of the accident, it caused the child to cease to live. I'm sorry" The doctor said grimly. And he said it. Shit. Merry Christmas to me indeed. I can't breathe . I can't speak. I need to get out of here. I struggled to find my voice, but finally it came. "please do me a favor and don't tell her about the baby.I'll tell her later." I asked. The doctor agreed and I silently left his office and made my way back to Annabeth's room.  I walked in not bothering to knock and not caring who was in there. I walked back to Annabeth and took her rings out of my pocket and carefully put them back where they belong. I kissed her forehead and went to the recliner near the window and sat in it,  put my head in my hands and my heart was shattered like a glass door into millions of pieces. I put my earbuds in my ears, turned my music on and  just sat there. This has got to be the worst day of my life.

Annabeth pov

I woke up in a bright white room, and no memory of how I got there. I remembered the accident and realized I was in a hospital room.  My room smelled like the beach so either Percy was here or he is here. I was hoping for the second. the second thing I noticed was that my two rings were back on my finger a sure sign that Percy had been or is here. I look around my room and sure enough on the chair by the window, is Percy, his head in his hands. He had earbuds in his ears. "Percy?" I whispered. He looked up." Annabeth?" he asked. He got up and walked over to me. I tried to sit up but it hurt to much so I just laid there. I scooted over as much as I could on the little bed and gestured for him to sit next to me on the bed. He obliged. "I missed you." he said softly. He wrapped his strong arms around me and I inhaled his scent. " I love you." I said to him and he smiled. "I love you too." He replied.  "I'm sorry." We said simultaneously.  I giggled. There were still so many words that needed to be said, but for now we sat in silence, and this time I was perfectly fine with him not saying a word. Someone knocked on the door. "Come in ."I said. It was a doctor. "Ah, Mrs. Jackson, you're awake. I am glad to see that. how are you feeling?" He asked me. "Okay. What were the effects of the accident?"  I said.  Call me crazy but I swear I saw a strange look pass between Percy and the doctor. " Well, Mrs. Jackson, the crash was pretty severe, fortunately you were wearing your seat belt or it would have been much worse. You have four broken ribs and a broken leg." He told me.  I guess the broken ribs would explain why my stomach area hurt.

"Is there a particular color , you would like for the outside of your cast?" the doctor said. "Sea green please." I replied. " I will be right back with the coloring and some crutches and once I am done, you are free to go." the doctor said then walked out the door. 

A few minutes later my door was opened  and in walked the doctor holding crutches and Sea- green covering for my cast. The doctor put the green wrap around it and adjusted my crutches. "That is all Mrs. Jackson, you are free to go." He told me. I thanked him and he left. Percy stood up. He reached into his pocket and took out Riptide, uncapped it, then turned it into a pen. He then leaned down and signed my cast with, 'Seaweed Brain wuz here. I love you babe.' I smiled at him. 

Percy helped into a sitting position, then sat next to me again; wrapping his arms around me. " Shit this is going to be hard." he said. I looked at him weirdly. "oops I said that out loud. There is no easy way to tell you this but theimpactoftheaccidentkilledourbabyimsosorry." he stated. 

It took me a minute to figure out what he said and once I realized what the words he said, I began to cry into his shirt. He rubbed my back in little circles. "it'll be okay Annabeth." He whispered in my ear then placed little kisses along my neck. 

Of Course this would happen to me. Why do the fates hate me so much? I want to leave this hospital now. "Percy can we leave now?" I asked quietly. " Of course Annabeth." He said.  I went to grab my crutches, but Percy stopped me. He. picked me up bridal style, I grabbed my crutches and together we walked out of the hospital.

When we reached his car, he set me down in the front seat, put my crutches in the back and climbed into the driver's seat. And he drove us to our house, not his mothers. We pulled into our long driveway. He carried me into our house and we went to our room. We sat on the bed and decided to watch a movie. We had come to a silent agreement not to talk about the events of today for a while. About half-way through the movie, we fell asleep in each other's arms. I remember thinking that this is where I should be. In Percy's arms. How the Hades did I get so lucky to have him as mine?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n: Wow that was long and depressing. anyway, I hope you like it.

Please vote and comment. There is much more to come for this book in the very near future.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

798 2 25
just like the title says this is a collection of stories I wrote in the past and am now just deciding to share them on here. I don't really care if...
549K 18.6K 34
Nico di Angelo and Percy Jackson High School AU. (Completed) cover cred to viria on tumblr I suck at descriptions but I've gotten good reviews so I g...
783K 10K 33
Hey, it's Percy again. I know what you're thinking: 'not another prophecy!' but luckily for you, this isn't about another quest. It's about mortals...
86.5K 2.3K 15
a short cliche high school love story. EDIT: GUYS PLS WITH EVERY NEW COMMENT I GET, I BECOME EVEN MORE EMBARASSED AND WANT TO GO BACK IN TIME SO THAT...