Awkward (Narry)

Autorstwa Bab3yBlu3Eyes

Harry Styles is the 'Ladies man' of the world famous boy band One Direction, except nobody knows that it's no... Więcej

Awkward (Narry)
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65- Epilogue

Chapter 15

29.3K 1.1K 1.1K
Autorstwa Bab3yBlu3Eyes

Oh wow im getting at least 30 likes on each chapter you guys are amazing. Like seriously awesome. HOw about we get the comments equel with the likes. I challenge you too it, tell me something about yourself. Dont be a phantom reader. I look forward to hearing from you... 

This chapter is for all you Narry lovers. I hope you enjoy it !

Niall and I were dropped off at mine last after we'd dropped all the other boys home. I opened the door for us both letting Niall close it behind him as I made my through to the kitchen to stick the kettle on. Niall soon joined me and took a seat on the counter rather than a chair.

"Tea or coffee?" I asked

"Ooo I'll have a coffee please" he answered as he shuffled his bum on the counter to get comfortable.

As the kettle boiled I pulled out two mugs from the cupboard and filled one with coffee and two sugars and one with two sugars and a tea bag. I spent so much time with Louis in the early days that he'd gotten me addicted to the stuff and I now preferred Tea over coffee. Once the kettle boiled I filled both cups with water and added milk before stirring.

"Hey Harry can I ask you something?" Niall randomly spoke as I handed him his mug.

"Yeah sure, what's up?"

"What you said in the meeting about us just being friends, you answered that really quickly. It was like your trying to hide something. Is everything ok?"

I was taken back but his question. I never expected him to even have noticed how quickly I answered. I hope I didn't offend him or anything but I had to say it to cover my back. If Niall finds out I have a crush on him it'll make us drift apart.

"Oh yeah I didn't mean anything by it. It's just when all the Larry stuff came out they came down really hard on me and Louis. I didn't want them doing to us what they did to me and Lou" I explained trying to cover my arse.

"Oh ok" Niall replied, his lips turning into a frown. I'm not quite sure what's up with him but ever since we got back from our holiday he's been acting rather strange around me.

With our drinks in hand I lead the way into the living room with Niall shadowing me. I took a seat on my comfy sofa and switched on the TV. Niall then plopped himself down next to me and lay his legs over the top of mine. I looked at him confused but he just winked and turned back to the TV. He winked at me! What the hell is all that about?

We sat in a comfortable silence drinking our drinks and watching TV for while until I finally decided to speak up.

"So what did you think of what they said at the office?" I asked curiosity getting the better of me.

"I thought it was odd, but then you caught me off guard when you answered so quickly. I mean really Haz I know were friends but I was slightly offended" Niall answered honestly.

"Oh my bad, I didn't mean to offend you. I just didn't want them separating us like they did with me and Louis" I explained feeling rather bad.

"It's cool" Niall replied with a sad smile.

I couldn't help but feel even worse now. I know what I did was right because there was no way I was going to let them separate me and Niall but I had no idea he would be upset by my quick answer. I need to figure out what's going on in his head before I ruin anything.

"Ni are you ok?" I asked a little while later.

"M'fine" he half smiled.

"You're not fine Nialler. Please tell me"

"I guess I'm still hung up on earlier" he sighed. "I don't know why it just bothered me that you answered so quickly that we were just friends"

"We are though aren't we?" I questioned without thinking first.

As soon as I said it I felt as though I shouldn't have. Something in Niall's reaction broke my heart there and then. His face dropped and his smile disappeared. I could see the small balls of water building up in his eyes threatening to fall. Niall fell silent so I scooted closer wrapping my arm over his shoulder as his legs dropped off my lap and onto the floor.

"Niall what's up? Was it something I said?" I asked confused by his reaction.

"I erm. I just. It's nothing. I think I just read things wrong. Its fine" he stuttered out

What is he going on about? Read what wrong? This kid can be so weird sometimes. I pulled him close to me and he wrapped his arm around my waist and hugged me back. My body heated under his touch but there's no way I could do anything now. How confusing would that be? I say at the meeting that were just friends and then I try and kiss him or something. Yeah talk about mixed signals. I restrained myself from making a move and just kept my arm wrapped securely around him.

A while later I heard Niall's stomach rumble and took it upon myself to get up and make us both something to eat.

"Where are you going? I was comfy" he pouted from the couch as I stood in the doorway.

"I'm going to make us some food" I told him with a smile.

"I'll come with you"

Niall jumped up from his spot on the couch and followed me into the kitchen. I pulled out some random things from the fridge and started preparing us both a sandwich each. Niall grabbed some munch food from the cupboards and set them down on the counter too.

"Can't have sandwiches without munch" he smirked and I nodded in agreement.

I made us both Ham and Cheese sandwiches placing each on a plate as Niall added a couple chocolate bars each and some Pringles. Perfect lunch in my eyes, except it's not lunch it's more between lunch and dinner time.

We took our plates and returned back to the living room taking our seats we were in previously. Niall didn't put his legs on me this time though as we dug into our sandwiches savouring the amazing tastes.

"That was an amazing sandwich" Niall announced with his last mouthful of food.

"Ni that's disgusting, finish your food before you talk" I laughed at him.

"Sorry" he replied after finishing his mouthful.

We spent the majority of the evening just hanging out and watching TV like normal friends would, I could feel a slight tension in the air but couldn't quiet figure out what it was. Niall and I sorted out everything earlier when we spoke but something was still bothering me. Why was he so bothered about me saying we were just friends?

At about 7pm I told Niall I was going to wash up and get ready for bed. He agreed and headed for the guest bathroom while I used my own bathroom. After showering and brushing my teeth I wrapped a towel around my waist and headed into my room. To my surprise Niall was already sat in my bed bare chested watching TV.

"You weren't lying when you said you wanted to sleep in my bed" I chuckled.

"Of course not, your beds so comfortable. I need to get me one" he answered

I laughed and left him watching TV as I made my way over to a chest of draws and pulled out a fresh pair of boxers. Normally I would sleep naked but sharing a bed with Niall I wouldn't be able to do that, I'm already worried I'm going to get over excited just laying next to him. After getting into my fresh underwear I hooked the towel over the door, switched off the light and climbed into bed next to Niall.

It's a double bed but with two grown men in it we were sat pretty close to one another. I tried not to press myself up against him but my body was screaming to feel his touch. I picked up the remote and flicked through some channels trying to find something to watch. Eventually decided on Comedy Central as there was always something funny on. Soon enough Niall and I were laughing our heads off and clutching our stomachs.

"This is too good" Niall breathed as he tried to catch his breath properly

"This guy's hilarious" I added.

Another joke later and I wasn't able to control myself from falling onto Niall's lap. My head rested on his legs as I clutched my stomach and tried again to catch my breath. I felt his hand reach down and push my hair out my eyes. Immediately our eyes locked and something sparked inside of me, something I hadn't yet felt before with Niall. Yes I have the butterflies and fuzzy head whenever I'm around him but this was something different.

Neither of us said anything. Niall simply brushed the stray hairs from my face as he looked deeply into my green eyes. I focused on the pools of blue in front of me trying ever so hard to figure out what exactly is going through his mind right now.

"Harry" he whispered.

"Yeah Ni" I replied in a hushed tone.

Something in his voice and the way he was looking at me right now had my heart beating at a thousand miles per hour. I felt my hands getting sweaty and my legs were trembling a little. I ma nervous yet I'm not sure why.

"I'm going to try something quick, please don't freak out. I need to do this"

Niall's hand moved from my fringe slowly down the side of my face. Cupping my cheek in his hand I felt the warmth radiate into my skin. His hand is soft but a little ruff. He gently runs a finger down the side of my cheek and lifts my chin up. I look up to find his face now closer to mine. So close I can feel his breath on my lips. Is he about to?

In a split second my thoughts crashed. Niall's lips were now on mine. He moved them slowly, almost as if he was worried id move away or freak out when in all honesty I have been waiting for this moment for years. I moved my lips against his, not putting too much pressure but just enough to keep him close. After about a minute of close mouthed kissing Niall let go of my face and moved back, a smile was clear on his face as it was mine.

"What was that for?" I asked breathless.

"I erm. I needed to see something. I'm sorry"

"Don't be" I smiled. "Did you figure out what you needed to?"

"Yeah"

"And?" I asked

"I definitely would do it again" 

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

496K 15.8K 35
One Direction; the most famous boyband in the world. As Niall, Harry, Louis, Zayn and Liam take over the world, two of the boys start to have strong...
386K 11.7K 31
Harry is the typical nerd. He got bullied a lot in high school and that had left scars on Harry's self-esteem and trust. He goes to University and ho...
23.3K 545 13
Niall Horan is trying to move on from his past with help from his friend Louis Tomlinson. Louis is in love with this new band, One Direction. Niall...
156K 2.5K 28
When two boys go on their senior trip everything changes for them. Niall Horan and Harry Styles never expected to fall in love with each other, but t...