Always Together (Ayano X Budo...

By kaneki_miku

Yandere-chan would do anything to be with senpai but then an unexpected turn happens ~ [I don't own yandere... More

Chapter 1: Anything for senpai
Chapter 2: Less rivals
Chapter 3: Suspicious?
Chapter 4: Heartbroken
Chapter 5: Sweet dreams
Chapter 6: Budo?
Chapter 7: Reset
Chapter 8: Nightmares
Chapter 10: Annoyed
Chapter 11: Decoy
Chapter 12: Protecting you
Chapter 13: Always a Yandere
Chapter 14: Senpai...
Chapter 15: The Party
Chapter 16: Finally mine
Chapter 17: Saving you
Chapter 18: Helping
Chapter 19: Mysterious
Chapter 20: Senpai❤
Chapter 21: Surprise!
Chapter 22: Reappear
Chapter 23: Goodbye!
Chapter 24: Gone
Chapter 25: Saving me
Chapter 26: Our happy ending.

Chapter 9: Small flashbacks

1.6K 38 8
By kaneki_miku

Ayano's POV
     Budo was still hugging me. I feel so safe in his arms. I wish it could of last forever but nothing last forever. He suddenly let us go. "Ayano, do you feel better now?" He looks at me and his eyes made me realized that no one was going to take him away from but... Info-chan is the problem now. I can't get rid of her since she did provide good information. But, how am I able to live a good life without her telling Budo who I really am... A yandere. There is no point but to kill Mina Rai. "Ayano?" I then suddenly kiss Budo. He kissed me back and then I let go of him. "Aha so-sorry Budo-senpai!" I forgot that Budo still doesn't know me yet. "I just felt lonely but is it okay if we can hug still?" Budo just nods and hug me.

Budo's POV
    Ayano just kisses me and I was too surprised that I kiss back! Ayano asks me to hug her so I just hug her. Being this close to her made my heart beat faster than usual. Suddenly the door open. "Ayano, the nurse was busy but she wanted me to tell you-" Taro just stare at us. I realized that I'm still hugging Ayano and maybe that was why Taro was shocked. I let go since it was got pretty awkward when Taro just stared at us. "What were you going to say Taro?" Ayano spoke to break the silence between us three. "I was going to say that the nurse said that you're okay to leave home or to have lunch now since it lunch time. Also, I came to hang out with you because we agree to hang out on the rooftop." Were they going to hang out today? I then look at Taro and he seems to be blushing a little. "Taro is it fine if Budo could hang out with us?" I was happy that Ayano wanted me to be with her still. "Yeah, it's fine. Let's go before Osana finds me." I started to laugh when Taro said that since he is hiding from Osana.

Taro's POV
   When I saw Budo and Ayano hug, I felt so angry because I started to like Ayano. But then again, I would understand why Ayano would like Budo since he is way much better than me. We all started to walk upstairs. When we got to the rooftop, we sat near the railing. I always love looking at the sakura tree but today, the one I want to look at is Ayano.
     "So what are you guys planning to do after school?" Budo spoke to break the awkward silence. "I don't have anything plans. What about you Ayano?"
      "Nothing but I do want to spend it with someone." When I look at Ayano, she started to blush. "Who's the special guy Ayano?" I started to tease her since it's nice to see her blush. "Well it's-"
"BAKA! Why did you ditch me!?" Why did Osana have to appear at the wrong time? "So you ditch me for this... Girl?" When Osana said that I wanted to tell her that Ayano is much more beautiful than her but Budo spoke before I can. "At least Ayano doesn't have a rotten attitude like yours. Not everything goes your way Osana." Ayano was blushing when Budo defended her. "LIKE I CARE Baka!" Osana then grab me and we head downstair. I wave bye to Ayano and Budo.

Budo's POV
     I was so mad when Osana was looking at Ayano as if she was trash. "Thanks Budo for defending me." I smile at Ayano. The bell rang and we head to our classroom. I walk Ayano to her classroom. "Budo, do you want to hang out after school today?" Ayano was blushing so much. "Yeah, I would love to." Ayano smile when I reply and hug me. I felt happy when she hugged me.
When I enter my classroom, I noticed that Osana and Taro weren't in here. Maybe Osana decided to 'punish' Taro for ditching her. "So Budo who is the girl you walk to class?" I look back, I saw Saki Miyu and Kokona Haruka. "Just a friend." I went to my seat but then Saki grabs my hand. "Yeah, just a 'friend'. Tell us who she is Budo-sama! We promise not to tell."
     "Just a friend! Besides, why are you in here Saki?!" Kokona and Saki looked at me confused. "Our classroom has a physical education with yours like always." How could I forget? Class 3-1 and 3-2 always had gym together. I close my eye for a second to think.

"Budo! Saki stab Kokona and then kill herself! We got to go now!"

I open my eye quickly. "Hurry up Budo! We have to change into our gym clothes." Saki shook me. What was that? I shook my head and went to the boy's bathroom building to change into my gym clothes.

Taro's POV
     "Osana! We are late for class!"
"I don't care, Baka! Beside... We have physical education today." I don't know where Osana was dragging me but I know for sure that she was going to hit me. After dragging me around, we stop. We were behind the school, where the only sakura tree was. "Taro, sit down next to me." I sat next to her. "What did you want to talk about Osana." Even though I really dislike Osana most of the time, she still had her caring side which I rarely see. "Taro, that girl you were with at lunch. She is a bad person." I was surprised when Osana said that. "What do you mean?!" Osana just looks up in the sky. "I had a dream where she killed me because you accepted my confession." I was about to speak but then she continues to talk. "After she killed me, you told her to stay away from you. She then said some words and stabbed you in the heart." Was Osana really this jealous of Ayano? "Osana it was just a dream. Besides we have to change now, so let's go."
"Why don't you believe me Taro?!" Osana just stood under the sakura tree. "Because you're just jealous of Ayano. Now hurry up before gym class starts." I walk to the bathrooms building to change. "Baka! You will regret not listening to me!" I ignore her and continue to walk.

Budo's POV
   We were all on the track field. I still feel weird about what happened in the classroom.

"Budo! Saki stab Kokona and then kill herself! We got to go now!"

Saki and Kokona are like sisters, so why would she stab her. I look at both of them and they were happily talking. "Budo, are you okay?" I turn to see that Taro has returned from being tortured. "Yeah. Did Osana punish you?" Taro looks at me mad. "No, but she told me to stay away from Ayano." What the heck! "Why did she said that?!" Taro looks at me and smile. "Osana is just jealous of her." I can see why since Ayano is so perfect and not a tsundere like Osana.
    "Alright, class! Today we will run around the track for the whole class period. But first, let's do our usual warm-ups." Kyoshi Taiso was our gym teacher. She was friendly but strict. "Why do we have to run sensei!?" A student from my class complain. Sensei just looked at her and everyone starts to just do the warm-ups. After ten minutes, we all started to run around the track. I was kinda fast so I was able to past everyone twice. I got quite tired soon after so I slow down my pace.

"Ayano is killing everyone!!! She almost killed me! Please help me before its late! I don't want to go home by myself! LET'S GO TO YOUR HOUSE BUDO AND PROTECT ME!"

Agh, my head was hurting so much now. "Budo are you okay?" I look up to see a worried face on Saki. "Yeah, just need some rest." I then realize that I was on the ground. "I'll tell sensei that you need some rest." I nod at Saki, who help me stand up. Sensei let me go to the nurse's office. Ayano wouldn't kill anyone, she's too nice. As I walk down the hall, I spot someone. I wanted to follow that person but my head started to hurt again.

"Senpai I'm so happy to see you!"

"Ayano?" I close my eye since this headache was unbearable. When I open my eyes again, I was in the nurse's office. "Good to see you are up." The nurse said as she puts a wet towel on my forehead. "What happen?" I ask her because before I close my eyes, I was in the hall. "You fainted but lucky for you, miss Aishi found you and brought you here. She came to check on you five minutes ago before school ended. She left you a note." The nurse handles me a note. "You can go home now Masuta." I thank the nurse and walk home. While walking, I begin to read the note.

"I hope you feel better Budo-senpai. And you don't have to worry about today, it was fun being with you at lunch. See you tomorrow!"

Oh right, Ayano wanted me to hang out with her. I felt bad since she looked happy that I accepted to be with her. About ten minutes, I got to my house and went straight to my room. I did all my homework. I then laid on my bed and began to close my eyes.

"Thank you, Budo for helping me train and for letting me stay..."

Something seems out of place. Did something happen when I wasn't aware? Suddenly my phone rang. It was a text message.

I notice you today.
It seems you're about
to remember what
actually, happen.

Who are you and
what do you mean?!

I'll tell you all
about it soon
enough.

Soon? Wait, you
know why I'm having
weird flashbacks?

I waited for the person to reply but they didn't. Well, at least soon I'm able to figure out what's going on with me.

???'s POV
    "You're going to be all mine Ayano. Don't worry, I won't hurt your pretty doll face my love." I look at Ayano and touch her face. "You'll see me around more often now. That Masuta and Yamada kid won't take you away from me." I whisper to her so I won't wake her up. "Soon you'll be mine and the same mistake won't happen like last time."

-----------------------------------------------

Sorry for the super late update but I hope you enjoy the story! Also sorry for bad spelling or grammar.
-kaneki.miku

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 349 33
On her way to school, Ayano Aishi a.k.a. Yandere-chan saves a little girl from being hit by a car. To her surprise, it's Senpai's daughter. With the...
380K 9K 26
[From Yandere-Simulator] Ever since Ayano found Taro as her 'senpai', she's started killing people, yet new transfer students keep coming towards him...
39.3K 1.6K 41
This is a remake of "Frenemies" Ayano has found herself lovesick for her upper classmate Taro Yamada. But a certain orange haired girl seems to have...
23.9K 678 37
Born with the lack of emotions, Ayano Aishi finally sees colour in a gray world when she meets him. Her senpai. Determined to gain his affection, she...