Zerrie-Little Things

By MB-143

Ever since Zayn left One Direction and end his engagement to his ex-fiancée Perrie, Things has been good for... More

1) Not-So-Great-Day Ever
2) It Gotta Be You
3) Band Mate Advice
4) Dissing Or Missing Ur Ex'
5) Not-So-Great-Day Ever Continues
6) You and Me Got A Whole Lot of History
7) Unforgettable Moments
8) Stuck In The Middle
9) Can't Forget Bout What U Said
10) Girls Nights Out Goes Wrong
11) Kiss & Tell P1
12) Kiss & Tell P2: My Dilemma Got Me Fallin Hard 4 U
13) Baby-Mama Disses GF
14) Workin Things Out
15) You're Still Perfect To Me
16) Disrespecting The Moments I Had With My Ex'
17) Jealousy Over My Moments With My GF Continues
18) I Want It That Way
19) Better Together
20) Is She The One? P1
21) Is She The One? P2
22) Is She The One? P3
23) Never Can Say Goodbye
24) Please Take Me Back P1
26) Let Me Love You P1
27) Let Me Love You P2: Like Father, Like Son
28) Let Me Love You P3: More Than This
29) Best I Ever Had
30) My Feelings 4 U Will Stay The Same
31) Still On My Mind
32) I'm In Love With U & All Ur Little Things
33) Happily P1
34) Happily P2
35) He Can't Love U Like I Would
36) Love Me Or Leave Me
37) More Than This
38) Oh Happy Day!
39) I Would
40) Can't Blame A Girl 4 Falling Cus Your Love's Like
41) C'mon C'mon Cus My Heart Belongs To U
42) Since The Day I Met You, You Swept Me Off My Feet
43) Is It Too Much To Ask?
44) Halo
45) She Knows, She Knows That I'd Never Let Her Down Before
46) No Hard Feelings
47) Hooked On U
48) Be Mine P1
49) Be Mine P2: Friend Zone
50) Hooked On U Like Day & Night
51) My Crush
52) The Most
53) Midnight Memories
54) 4 In Our Eyes, But 5 In Our Hearts
55) We can make it 'till the end, Nothing can come between You and I
56) I'ma fool for you and the things you do
57) I Give Her My Love And Devotion
58) Cus We Keep This Love In A Photograph, We Made These Memories For Ourselves
59) First Love
60) My Love 4 U Isn't A illusion
61) Rear View
62) Drag Me Down
63) Paper Love
64) Words Can't Explain
65) Right In Front Of U
66) Good As It Gets
67) On Purpose
68) Since We Were 18
69) Dusk Til Dawn P1
70) Dusk Til Dawn P2- Let Me
71) Nothing Else Matters
72) U & me got a whole lot of history so dont let it go, we can make som more P1
73) U & me got a whole lot of history So dont let it go, we can make som more P2
74) Tell me do you ever think of us? Should I ask for more or should I stop?
75) It's YoU
76) I know, I know given the chance I'd do it again Cause I can't help myself
77) Memories are still in my mind, Burning like smoke and fire
78) Can't you tell that I want you, baby
79) Star crossed, we're love at first sight And it's like a movie
80) With you I get more of a vibe That's why I ain't feelin' no one else but you
81) LOVE ME LIKE U DO
82) Nobody Like You
83) Don't let the tide come and wash us away
84) Now tell me how do I explain this Cause I've been checking for this girl P1
85) Now tell me how do I explain this Cus I've been checking for this girl P2
86) What A Feeling To Luv Me Like U P1
87) What A Feeling To Luv Me Like U P2- What If I Say Almost Luv 2 Have U Always

25) Please Take Me Back P2

377 6 0
By MB-143

(Zayn pov)
As I confessed my love for Perrie explaining how much of a fool I am for letting her go. And how much I love & miss us.

The boys and I suggested a way to prove to Perrie & the girls that I meant every word I said & that I truly love her.

I started singing my song "Like I Would" to her, to show Perrie that no one can replace my love for her.

As I was singing "Like I Would", I thought bout all the moments Perrie & I shared together throughout the years as a dating couple and as a  fiancée.

I continued thinking about everything Perrie & I had from the very beginning.

As I thought bout the moments Perrie & I shared together, I knew how so in love we were before & I'll never, ever, ever, ever forget it.

After my performance of "Like I Would", I saw how emotional Perrie & the girls are especially Perrie.

"Oh my God! Zayn, That was so  beautiful." Perrie said as her tears starts falling down.

"Yea, That was my way to show you that I meant every word I said bout missing us. And that no one can love you like I do." I told her.

She gave me a hug as she continued to tear up then pulled away.

"Perrie, There's something I wanna ask you, Will you please take me back?" I asked her as I got down on one knees hoping she says yes.

When I asked her that question, I knew there was something in her mind.

Not only that, but she started running away to the girls restroom, and girls went to comfort her.

As the girls went to comfort her, I sat down on the bench with the boys.

"So, do you guys think what I did was right? I mean, when I confessed my feelings bout Perrie, explaining how much she means to me, how much I love & miss what we had. And that I'm an idiot for dumping her." I said.

"Yea, you sure did, Lad. I mean, even though she cried from hearing every words you said, But it shows that she knew you meant it from the very bottom of your heart. Which of course made her very speechless, & I'm sure that's a sign saying wishing for another chance but afraid of being hurt or  heartbroken again." Louis told me happily but also serious.

"Thanks, Louis." I said smiling as he nod.

"Besides, Zayn. Don't worry bout it cause hearing what you said, knowing that you meant it. It shows that you still have love for Perrie & you guys moments together." Liam said as Niall, Louis & Harry nod agreeing.

As they're cheering me up over the confession bout my feelings for Zerrie, I saw a familiar blonde walking towards our direction.

As the blonde chick continues walking towards our direction, I realized who that blonde is & it's my girlfriend Gigi.

"Gigi?..." I said still being shocked. 

"Hey, Zayn. Hello, boys." Gigi greeted us. 

"Gigi, What are you doing here?" I asked her.

"Well, I was gonna ask you the same exact thing." Gigi replied. 

"Um, Gigi..I-" I got cut off by her.

"Zayn,​ ​What​ ​are​ ​you​ ​doing​ ​here​ ​in​ ​the​ ​airport?"​ ​Gigi​ ​questioned me.

"Um, The boys & I are meeting an old friend of ours." I replied.

"Really,​ ​And​ ​who's​ ​that?"​ ​Gigi​ ​questioned. 

"Jesy, Leigh-Anne & Jade."​ ​I answered. 

"Oh.​ ​Then​ ​why​ ​you​ ​guys​ ​meeting​ ​the​ ​girls​ ​from​ ​Little​ ​Mix?"​ ​Gigi​ ​questioned again.

"We're​ ​meeting​ ​them​ ​bec-"​ ​I​ ​got​ ​cut​ ​off​ ​by​ ​the​ ​girls​ ​walking​ ​out​ ​the bathroom​ ​&​ ​coming​ ​towards​ ​our​ ​direction. 

"Hey,​ ​ladies.​ ​What's​ ​wrong?"​ ​I​ ​asked​ ​them​ ​feeling​ ​worried.   

"Zayn.​ ​Everything's​ ​fine,​ ​don't​ ​worry."​ ​Jesy​ ​informed​ ​me​ ​&​ ​the​ ​boys​. 

"Well,​ ​where's​ ​Perrie?"​ ​Harry​ ​asked. 

"Yea.​ ​Is​ ​she​ ​okay,​ ​What's​ ​wrong​ ​with​ ​her?​ ​Is​ ​something​ ​bothering​ ​her​ ​or whatever?​ ​Did​ ​I​ ​do​ ​something​ ​wrong?​ ​And​ ​will​ ​she​ ​come​ ​out?"​ ​I​ ​confronted them​ ​with​ ​questions.  

"She's​ ​okay,​ ​Zayn.​ ​She's​ ​just​ ​stressed​ ​out​ ​bout​ ​something​ ​but​ ​you​ ​didn't​ ​do anything​ ​wrong​ ​at​ ​all,​ ​so​ ​don't​ ​overthink​ ​bout​ ​it."​ ​Leigh-Anne​ ​told​ ​me. 

"Yea,​ ​Zayn.​ ​We​ ​all​ ​know​ ​101%​ ​worried​ ​you​ ​are​ ​bout​ ​Perrie,​ ​and​ ​we completely​ ​understand​ ​that.​ ​Since​ ​she's​ ​really​ ​important​ ​to​ ​you​ ​just​ ​like​ ​she is​ to ​us,​ ​so​ ​please​ ​calm​ ​down​ ​&​ ​don't​ ​overthink​ ​it."​ ​Liam​ ​said​ ​cheering​ ​me​ ​up. 

"Zayn.​ ​Jesy​ ​&​ ​Liam​ ​are​ ​right,​ ​I​ ​mean,​ ​you​ ​guys​ ​has​ ​cared​ ​for​ ​each​ ​other since​ ​the​ ​beginning.​ ​Besides,​ ​just​ ​remember​ ​what​ ​we​ ​told​ ​you​ ​when​ ​the girls​ ​left​ ​to​ ​check​ ​on​ ​Perrie."​ ​Niall​ ​said. 

"Okay.​ ​Can​ ​the​ ​boys​ ​and​ ​I​ ​at​ ​least​ ​come​ ​see​ ​her?"​ ​Liam​ ​asked. 

"As​ ​much​ ​as​ ​we​ ​really​ ​wanna​ ​let​ ​you​ ​lad​ ​see​ ​her,​ ​we​ ​really​ ​do.​ ​But​ ​I​ ​don't think​ ​it's​ ​a​ ​good​ ​idea."​ ​Jade​ ​replied. 

"Why​ ​not?"​ ​Louis,​ ​Harry,​ ​Liam,​ ​Niall​ ​&​ ​I​ ​asked​ ​desperately,​ ​wanting to ​see how's​ ​Perrie​ ​doing.

"Cause,​ ​One,​ ​she's​ ​in​ ​the​ ​girls​ ​bathroom​ ​&​ ​two,​ ​she​ ​rather​ ​be​ ​by​ ​herself alone​ ​for​ ​alittle​ ​bit."​ ​Jesy​ ​informed​ ​us​ ​as​ ​we​ ​nod​ ​understand. 

"But,​ ​We'll​ ​let​ ​you​ ​guys​ ​know​ ​when​ ​she's​ ​ready​ ​to​ ​come​ ​out."​ ​The​ ​girls called​ ​out​ ​as​ ​they​ ​left​ ​to​ ​the​ ​girls​ ​bathroom,​ ​leaving​ ​us​ ​alone​ ​with​ ​Gigi. 

As​ ​they​ ​left​ ​to​ ​the​ ​girls​ ​bathroom,​ ​I​ ​just​ ​realized​ ​that​ ​Gigi​ ​was​ ​here​ ​with​ ​us listening​ ​to​ ​our​ ​entire​ ​conversation. 

"Zayn.​ ​I know that we ended our engagement & it's understandable. But, Is​ ​something​ ​going​ ​on​ ​between​ ​you​ ​&​ ​your​ ​ex,​ ​that​ ​I​ ​should​ ​know bout? It's like you're glad that we're not together so you can get back together with Perrie!"Gigi​ ​says being  ​suspicious.

I​ ​looked​ ​at​ ​the​ ​boys​ ​who​ ​gave​ ​me​ ​the​ ​look​ ​signaling​ ​me​ ​to​ ​tell​ ​Gigi​ ​the truth,​ ​So​ ​I​ ​took​ ​a​ ​deep​ ​breath​ ​before​ ​telling​ ​her. 

"Um.​ ​Gigi,​ ​As​ ​much​ ​as​ ​I​ ​love​ ​you​ ​&​ ​the​ ​connection​ ​we​ ​have.​ ​But,​ ​I​ ​can never​ love ​any​ ​other​ ​woman​ ​like​ ​I​ ​love​ ​Perrie,​ ​I​ ​mean,​ ​Perrie​ ​&​ ​I​ ​have​ ​had​ ​all​ ​of beautiful​ ​moments together, and​ I've always loved what I had with Perrie and always will. Besides, Perrie means so much to me & she's the one for me. And, she's the woman I wanna marry." I admit.

As I admit my feelings for Perrie to Gigi,  She stormed off upset. After she left, The boys walked towards me.

"Ending your engagement with Gigi was the right thing to do." Louis said as he patted me on the shoulder.

"Thanks. I mean, as much as I love Gigi, I couldn't see her as the one for me. Besides, I'm truly, deeply & foolishly in love with Perrie, always have & will. And, like i said, she's the one for me, and the woman I wanna marry." I told them. 

"Well, It's never to late for you guys to be together again." Jesy says we turned around & faced the girls who's talking towards us.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Go to Perrie." They replied as I looked towards the lads who wants me to go find Perrie so I did what I was told.

As I continued to go after Perrie, I headed straight to the ladies room not caring if it's a room for only just girls. 

(At the ladies restroom)

As I'm inside the ladies restroom, I couldn't find Perrie in sight so I knew she's in one of the bathroom stall so I walked towards the stall.

"Hey, Perrie. Are you alright?" I asked her.

"No, I'm not." She answered in a sweet British accent of hers.

"Perrie, please come out. We need to talk. please, I just wanna see your beautiful face & that gorgeous eyes of yours." I begged as she went out the stall & faced me.

"What is it, Zayn?" She asked wiping the tears off her beautiful face.

"Perrie. I'm really worried bout you. What's ​bothering​ ​you?​ ​I need to know, Did​ ​I​ ​do​ anything ​wrong?" I asked her. 

"No, Zayn. Nothing you did was wrong at all. I'm just stressed out, that's all." Perrie replied.

"About what?" I questioned her.

"I'm just really stressed out bout us, everything we had & the things you put me through." Perrie admitted.

"What you mean by that?" I asked not understanding.

"I mean, When I heard everything you said bout how much you still love me & what we had. Followed by being a fool for dumping me, I couldn't help but think there's hope for a chance for us." Perrie admitted.

"But, Perrie. There's still a chance for us to be together." I told her.

"That's true. And as much as I wanna believe there's hope for us, I just feel like everything we had doesn't seem to matter to you anymore. And not only that, but I also feel like when you & Gigi got back together, I thought you've moved on from us, besides, I actually thought when you two broken up, I kinda still hoped that there's still a chance for us, but I actually thought wrong." Perrie said.

"I mean, It completely broke my heart when you dumped me & the worst part, I was homeless, I didn't have anywhere to go. So, I decided to live with my mother. Zayn, I've been through alot because of the split." Perrie continued.

"And now, hearing you propose to me for the second time, I just kept thinking there's still hope for us but at the same time, I started having some  doubts in my mind. Like does what we had together still matters to him? What if there a chance for us to stay together? But what about Gigi, Doesn't he love her? As much as I still love Zayn & want us to get back together,What if I get my heartbroken once again? And should I say yes, Or no to his proposal?" Perrie confessed.

When she confessed how she feels bout hoping for us to be together again & might get dumped, I felt a little heartbroken.

"Perrie, I completely understand bout you being afraid of hoping for us to be together again. But, I still love you &  want you back in my life." I told her.

"Really?" Perrie asked.

"Really. Besides, I still want you back in my life and I promise you, I'll never, ever, ever break your heart again. And like I said, "I'll always have love for you & all the moments we shared has always been meaningful to me." I replied.

"So. Perrie Louise Edwards, Will you do me the honor of taking me back and marrying me again?" I asked her as I got down on one knee.

"Yes. Yes, Yes, Yes. A hundred & thousands time yes!!!!" Perrie screamed as I got up to kissed then  hugged her.

"Thank you, I love you so much. I've never stopped." I said

"I love you, too, Zayn." Perrie replied then we left the girls restroom.

After we left the restroom, We walked towards the others.

"So,What happened to you guys?" Jesy asked me.

"She said yes! We're calling back the  engagement." I announced as they gave us a group hug then pulled away.

After announcing bout me & Perrie getting re-engaged, We left the airport.

As we left the airport, I invited both Perrie & I family members to come over at my house. 

After inviting both our family members at my house, We decided to tell them bout getting our engagement back on.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.5K 778 51
(this is 1D in 13 years minus liam) Zayn malik is married to perrie. He discovers he has a daughter. its not perrie's though. who else did he sleep w...
34.6K 524 31
He broke her heart, but now he's willing to win it back. What will she say? Will they be like before? Or better? Or worse? Will Perrie ever fall in l...
175K 7.7K 28
After two years since he left One Direction, Liam, Louis and Niall arranged a late celebration of new year to reunite them. Harry and Zayn didn't exp...
79.1K 1.7K 23
Alex and Perrie were definitely a match made in heaven. They were perfect for each other. So, when they broke up, months after their marriage it lef...