Awkward (Narry)

By Bab3yBlu3Eyes

Harry Styles is the 'Ladies man' of the world famous boy band One Direction, except nobody knows that it's no... More

Awkward (Narry)
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11
Chapter 12.
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65- Epilogue

Chapter 13.

32.1K 846 293
By Bab3yBlu3Eyes

I groaned painfully as I slid myself out the warm comforts of my nice big bed. Today is the day we all go back to work and I've already received a text from Zayn saying we have a signing at 11am and after that a couple of interviews. Now don't get me wrong I love all this, I love the fame, I love what we do for our fans, but I am going to miss the break. It just seems to come and go too quickly.

Once I was out my bed I quickly showered and brushed my teeth before getting dressed into some denim shorts and a normal T-shirt. I wanted to make sure I was comfy if we're going to be sitting for a couple hours doing a signing and then a couple interviews. I grabbed my phone from my beside table and sent all the boys a text saying I was ready to be picked up once they were already too.

Of course I got a message back from Zayn and Liam saying they'd be at mine shortly and then a message from Niall saying he was getting something to eat and then he'd be on his way. Louis on the other hand must have been running late as usual because I didn't hear anything back from him.

Twenty minutes later Zayn and Liam arrived in the back of Niall's car as the front seat was filled with bags of food from Mc Donald's. I chuckled as I closed the door behind me and jumped in the back next to Liam.

"Where's Louis?" I asked curiously.

"He's still getting ready, he said to pick him up last" Zayn explained as he looked up from his phone and took notice of my presence.

"Fair enough"

Niall shifted the car back into gear and headed in the direction of Louis' place. It wasn't far from mine but after all the Larry drama we had to move into our own homes so people would stop assuming things about us. We reached Louis' house in five minutes and Niall parked up and honked the horn to let him know we were outside. A few minutes later and a cheese burger each Louis appeared from his house. He walked around the car and jumped into the passenger side lifting the bags of food onto his lap.

"Let's go"

Niall then shifted back into gear and pulled out back onto the road and in the direction of the signing. The whole ride we'd had security tailing us ready to help us into the building filled with screaming fans. Thinking about it this was going to be a shock back to the system. After having two weeks off from the screams I know it's going to hurt my ears.

Niall parked up in a parking space in the back of the large mall and security parked next to us. We waited for them to get out first and come open the doors for us. There weren't any fans we could see but as soon as we exit this car they could appear from anywhere.

Luckily enough we made it inside the building with no fans in sight. We made our way through the back entrance of the mall and into a room. There were some more security officers ready to protect us if any of the girls got out of hand but I didn't think we needed it personally.

"Ok guys, in about ten minutes were going to take you out and you can take your seats. The signing will probably take about 2hours to complete as we don't want to run into your interview time. Get as many as you can done. We've got about 200 people here. Good luck" The head security officer explained and left the room.

As he opened the door to exit in filled the screams of fans. They sounds so deathening yet so familiar. I was already feeling excited but now I was buzzing. The boys and I all high fived and hyped each other up before exiting the safety of the back room and heading out to take our seat in front of the crowd. I glanced across the audience in front of us to see girls crying, screaming and some even falling to the floor in all the excitement. It does worry me sometimes that someone could get seriously hurt but they're all so overly excited it's hard to calm them sometimes. Louis took the mic in hand and began speaking.

"Hello London" he shouted and scream pierced my ears. "I hope you're all having a good time, sorry for the wait and I hope we don't take too long"

He smirked his signature smirk and set the microphone back down as he took his seat at the end of the table. Because of all the Larry drama in the fandom Louis and I were banned from sitting next to each other so we sat Louis, Zayn, Liam, Niall and then me. It was a bit obvious what management was trying to do but we didn't let it get to us. Plus I got to sit next to Niall more often.

The first lot of fans moved forward as we signed bags, books and CD's as well as took a few pictures even though security had told us no. We don't care about that though. These fans come from all over the place just to see us for a split second; the least we can do is take a picture with them.

After a hand cramping 2 hours we finally finished the signing and made our way back into the back room. We all high fived and hugged each other and thanked the mall's security for looking after us. They gave us smiles and shook our hands.

"Ok boys, time to go. We've got to get to the first interview." Paul spoke up and we all followed his lead out the door toward the direction of Niall's car.

We had to be escorted out and into the car as the fans had found out where we were parked up. So one by one we walked with a member of security until we were all sat back in Niall's car. This time I sat up front with him and the other three sat in the back. We waited for Paul and the other security guys to get in their car and lead the way before pulling out the parking lot.

Niall followed behind security's car all the way to another building just a little while across London, I think it was a short 10 minute drive so it wasn't too bad. Once again Niall parked up but this time we weren't even able to get out the car without girls screaming and slapping the windows of his Range Rover. Shortly after we parked up Paul and the others opened the car door and escorted us all into a side door of the interview building.

"Ok guys were a bit early, go to your dressing room and sit for 10 minutes. You'll be called on stage shortly" Paul explained and we listened.

Louis and Zayn took off running down the hallway, probably to cause some mischief as usual. I laughed at their randomness as Liam, Niall and I walked casually toward the direction of the dressing rooms. We'd been told on the way over here that it was an audience interview so it was kind of live and we wouldn't be able to swear. This isn't anything hard for me but I know Louis and Niall both struggle with containing their swears.

Reaching the dressing room I took my seat on the sofa. Niall plopped down next to me and Liam headed for the mirror to fix his hair. Louis and Zayn weren't anywhere in sight so god knows what they're up to.

"I wonder what this interview will bring" Niall spoke up facing me.

"I have no idea. It's probably going to be the same old stuff" I replied knowing to expect the same questions we are always asked.

"Yeah probably" he admitted.

Liam took his time to fix his appearance using up the whole 10 minutes. Niall and I had both checked we were looking ok as well before we got called out to go on stage. As we made our way toward the stage where the interview would be held we bumped into a smirking Louis and Zayn.

"What have you done this time?" I asked

"Nothing" Louis playfully answered, which obviously meant something and he just wasn't going to tell us.

I rolled my eyes and caught up with Liam as he walked casually to the stage, we waited in the wings until the host called us out and introduced us.

"And here they are, the 5 most famous boys in the world right now. One Direction"

The audience screamed extremely loud as we all made our way on stage in an orderly fashion. First Liam, then me, Niall, Louis and Zayn. We all took our spots on the small sofa in front of the host and waited for the first question.

"Hello boys how are you all today?" he asked

"Good"

"Yeah great"

"Fine" A few of us answered.

"That's good to hear. So were so glad you were able to make it today. I hear you have quite a busy schedule at the moment as things are leading up to your Where We Are Tour after the release of your third album Midnight Memories"

"Yeah things are going to be getting very hectic. We loved the break but I think without all the chaos we all felt at a loss" Liam explained with a chuckle.

"Speaking of the break, we received some exclusive pictures of a couple of you on holiday" the host announced and diverted our attention to the TV screen with pictures of Niall and I on holiday. "Now I know there have been a lot of rumours about Larry Stylinson. But as you see here this one is captioned Narry. Is Narry real?"

Niall and I exchanged glances between one another. I could feel the bile rising in my throat. We'd been so careful on holiday not to get spotted and everything had been innocent anyway. Niall doesn't even like me back the way I like him. Yet in these pictures we seem to be being rather friendly with each other as we put sun cream on each other.

"No don't be silly" Zayn answered for us. "They're friends, were all friends"

"More like brothers" Liam added.

Louis of course knowing my feelings for Niall just kept quiet for once. He knew how I must be feeling deep down after seeing that picture and Niall just hadn't said a word. He didn't look bothered by the picture or the question he just sat quietly listening to everyone else's answers.

"Ok, well now we have that cleared up. We have some fan questions we would like to ask you? First of all. Who out of you boys are single and who's taken?"

"Taken" Liam answered and raised his hand along with Louis and Zayn.

"Single" I sadly smiled as I pointed to Niall and myself.

"Ok next question. What's your favourite food?"

"Nando's" Niall shouted before anyone even had the chance to answer and we all burst into a fit of laughter.

"Pizza" the rest of us answered in sync.

The interviewer then asked as a few more questions that we'd usually be asked and then we all said our goodbyes and headed onto the next interview we had planned. After that was over we all headed back to our own places for a well needed good night's sleep. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.8K 518 26
Niall Horan is in the world famous band One Direction. While all of the fame and fortune is enjoyable, he never forgets his roots. His best friend, I...
25.1K 656 22
Niall and Harry have always had these odd thoughts around each other. Maybe they were there all along. They never really understood them. But when Ha...
79.6K 2.3K 21
Harry Styles, dealing with a painful breakup, must try to learn to open his heart again. But he feels no one will ever compare to his last boyfriend...
185K 5.9K 38
Niall Horan, a single father, makes a new life in London for himself and his young daughter. Harry Styles, a famous musician, is instantly smitten w...