Becoming Beautiful

By divya210

Remember that one girl that always does her homework, gets good grades, is in all honors classes, wears sweat... More

Becoming Beautiful
Prologue
Chapter 1 He's back Daimon
Chapter 2 Was I just a tool to you?
Chapter 3 A little change never hurt anyone
Chapter 4 That's it I've had enough
Chapter 5 It hurts to be without him
Chapter 6 I need you
Chapter 7 Secrets Revealed
Chapter 8 I don't want to see him
Chapter 9 I'm the Tonelli Lawyer
Chapter 10 Sorry I'm late your honor
Chapter 11 What the Hell Ky!
Chapter 12 Nice Joke Sissy
Chapter 13 You're going to a party
Chapter 15 I-I love you
Chapter 16 Will you be mine?
Chapter 17 I'm Sorry
Chapter 18 It was all a bet
Chapter 19 It's My Life!
Chapter 20 Please Don't tell
Chapter 21 I'm Broken
Chapter 22 Please Don't leave
Chapter 23 I can't do this
Chapter 24 Is Everything Okay?
Chapter 25 I'm a Freaking Bawse!!!!
Chapter 26 Stay Away From Her
Chapter 27 I'm a lifeless doll
Chapter 28 We'll be there Soon
Chapter 29 Too Much
Chapter 30
Chapter 31 It's me.. Your...Mom
Chapter 32 Should have let me pound him!
Chapter 33 I don't even know my own heart
Chapter 34 Babygirl.. I'll always be here
Chapter 35 Will you.....?
Epilogue

Chapter 14 You have no Idea how much...

428 16 1
By divya210

*Chapter 14 You have no idea how much..*

"He finally asked you out eh?" I laughed. She nodded.

"About time too! I thought I was going to have to got to the Fall Formal alone," She laughed. I laughed. Jax walked over with Skyler.

"He finally asked me out," Sky laughed. Bella and Sky high fived. Elijah and Nicolo walked over with Jade and Peyton.

"Same here with these two," Jade laughed. The girls high fived. The boys rolled their eyes.

"Ky you're the only single pringle!" Max said.

"No he's not. He's just blind," Bella laughed. They look at her.

"Allie," Bella sang.

"She's my best friend," I said.

"A best friend. That you sleep in one bed with, hug, and kiss each other on the cheeks. Yeah right. Also might I mention the fact that both of you get so jealous when the other is flirting," Skyler said with her hands on her hips.

"Not true. We're just close best friends," I said. Bella laughed.

"Oh yea. Look over there," Bella said. I looked over at Allie. She was dancing.

"She's dancing," I shrugged.

"Keep watching," She laughed. I watched her. Two guys walked to her and started dancing. She laughed and started dancing with them.

No get away from her!

They started touching her everywhere. She kept dancing.

Stop! Get away!

My hands were clenching and unclenching.

"Doesn't that make you mad?" Skyler asked. I forced a smile.

"Nope. We're just friends," I said.

"Keep watching," Jade said. They sat down. I kept watching. They got closer and kissed her neck. I gritted my teeth. My hands were in fists.

Stop! She's mine

They kissed her shoulders.

"Still nothing," Sky asked.

They kissed her neck and hugged her.

That's it!

I got up and walked to her. I pushed the guys away.

"Watch it," The guy said. I punched him.

"She's ours. Get your own," The other said. I punched him. I punched them both.

"She's not yours. She's not a tool. She's mine," I said. I grabbed Allie's hand and walked out of the party. I walked to my car. I put Allie in the passenger's seat and put her seat belt on. I walked to the driver's seat.

"I thought you said you didn't have feelings for her," Peyton said. I scowled.

"Oh come on. Admit it! You've had feelings for her since she moved here! You love her! You're always there for her and she's always there for you! You two love each other. One of you has to make a move. Why don't you? If you go on like this, one of you will get hurt," Max said. I sighed.

"Calm down and think about this," Jax said. I nodded.

"I'm taking her home," I muttered.

"She's all yours," Tristan smirked. I turned and looked at him.

"About time you said it. Took you a long time but you finally said it! Now tell her. Before someone comes in and takes her," he smirked.

"I won't let anyone touch her," I said. He smirked.

"You're falling hard for her," Tristan laughed. I scowled and got into the car. I pulled out and drove home. A few minutes I pulled into the parking lot. I got out and carried Allie inside. I locked the car. Luca opened the door. I walked inside he locked the door. I walked upstairs to Allie's room. I laid her down. I tucked her in. She grabbed my hand.

"Stay," She said. I got in with her. She hugged me. I hugged her and pulled her closer.

"So. I'm yours now?" She muttered half asleep. I looked at her. I moved her hair away from her face. I rest my forehead on her forehead.

"You were never anyone else's to begin with. You were and always will be mine," I whispered.

"You're mine," I whispered. She smiled. I smiled.

*2:00 p.m*

*Allie's P.O.V*

I grabbed my phone. It was 2pm. I can't believe we slept half the day.

You were never anyone else's to begin with. You were and always will be. Mine.

I walk to the bathroom and get ready. I put on a white top and floral short with flats. I straighten my hair. I walked downstairs. Ky was cooking.

"Whatcha making," I asked peering over his shoulder.

"Pancakes for myself! Your pancakes are on the table," he laughed. I kissed his cheek.

"You are literally the best," I said.

"I know," he laughed. We ate and did the dishes. I sat down on the sofa. Ky was doing something in the kitchen. Those 2 words were on replay in my head.

You're mine.

You're mine

Does he like me? No he can't. I'm too ugly to be liked by him. I'm just not good enough. Do I like him? Yes, I do. I got up and walked into the kitchen. I hugged him. He turned and looked at me. We stared at each other.

"I'm yours?" I asked. He picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. He rested his forehead against mine.

"Your mine and only mine," he said.

"Why? I'm not even good enough for you," I said.

"You are perfect for me. You're amazing, strong and gorgeous. You're perfect just the way you are," he said. I closed my eyes.

So please. Don't change yourself," he whispered.

I wish you didn't think of me as just a friend.

Then maybe just maybe we could be something more than just friends.

I wish I could tell you....

I wish I could tell you that...

I love you.

I smiled. He let me down. I walked to the sofa and sat down.

I wish.

I turned the T.V on and started watching Legally Blonde. Maybe I should dye my hair to change it up. Kyle sat down next to me.

"What's wrong," He asked.

"Nothing," I faked a smiled.

Nothing except the fact that I love you, but you obviously don't feel the same way. If only you knew.

The doorbell rang.

"I'll get it," I smiled. I got up and walked to the door. I opened it. Taylor, Daimon and Luca stood there. I smiled and hugged them. They kissed my forehead. I held onto Luca.

"Kiddo. You gotta let me go. I need to go up and take a shower. It's been a long day," He laughed. I didn't let go. Taylor pried me away. Luca and Daimon went upstairs.

"Hey Tay," I smiled. He laughed.

"I'm going to go take a shower," He laughed. I nodded. He went upstairs. I closed and locked the door. I walked to the living room and Ky was watching the football game. I heard arguing upstairs. I walked upstairs. Luca was on the phone arguing. Looks like he just got out of the shower too. Daimon and Taylor walked out of their own rooms with towels around their waist.

"What happened," Mikey asked. I shrugged.

"How am I supposed to know Mikey? I heard arguing so I came upstairs and found that," I said pointing at Luca. Taylor laughed. Luca groaned in frustration and put the phone down.

"What's wrong," Mikey asked.

"We're going to Italy. Grandma wants Allie's friends there too," Luca said.

"Then book 13 tickets because the guys have girlfriends," Kyle said walking up the stairs. He put his chin on my shoulder.

"Why does she want us there," Tay asked.

"We have 2 weddings to attend. Also we're going on vacation for 2 weeks," Luca said.

"Grandma wants us there for vaca and 2 weddings," I said. He nodded.

"That's not all. The Tonelli's have to come too because they are still family," Luca said.

"No. I'm not going," I said.

"Allie," Luca started.

"NO! You promised!," I said. I walked to my room and closed the door. I sat on my bed. They walked in.

"You won't see them. They will be staying in a hotel with our other relatives. We're going to stay with granny and the family. Also granny threatened to make me sleep with the dogs if you didn't come," Luca said. I laughed.

"Fine. I'll come but only for granny, but I better not see them. I don't want to," I said.

"And if you do?" Tay asked.

"If I do. I'll be nice like you taught me, but they tease, taunt or make fun of me. I'll tell them off," I said.

"You won't need to because I'll have that covered," Kyle said fixing his imaginary tie. I threw a pillow at him.

"Oh no you didn't," He said sassily. He ran to me. I got off and ran behind Mikey.

"Oi! Don't get me trapped between your fights," Mikey whinned. Ky threw a pillow and it hit Mikey. We laughed. He pouted.

"Whatever! Just pack and tell your friends to pack. I'm booking the flight for tonight at 12. So we'll get there on monday morning," Luca said. I nodded. Tay, Mikey and Luca left to their rooms.

"Ky you call. I'll pack," I smirked.

"Why am I always the messenger," He whined.

"Cause Mikey and you are whiners," I said sticking my tongue out. He stuck his tongue at me. I rolled my eyes and started packing.

*Midnight 12:00 p.m*

"Flight to Italy now boarding,"

We got up and checked in. We walked in the plane and to our seats. Jax and Sky sat together. Max and Bella sat together. Elijah and Jade sat together. Nicolo and Peyton sat together. Taylor sat with Mikey. Luca sat alone. Ky sat with me. A few minutes later we took off. Next Stop Italy.

*10:00 A.M*

Uncle Rico was driving us home.

"They have arrived and checked in to the hotel," He said.

"They're probably at home right now meeting the relatives. We're having a family get together tonight at 8. Okay," He said. We nodded. He pulled up to the home.

"You repainted it," I smiled. He laughed and nodded.

"You know where your rooms are. So show your friends their rooms. I'm guessing Kyle and You will be rooming again," He said.

"I guess we could. I call dibs on the bed," I smiled.

"Nooo! You called it last time!," Kyle pouted. I shrugged.

"Again?" Jax asked.

"Yeah. He came here before with Luca, Mikey, Tay and I," I said. They nodded.

"Let's get settled then we can go shopping. Luca. I need Euros," I said.

"I'll give you my credit card for here," He said.

"We need dressed for the events and you boys need tuxes," I smirked.

"Oh NO! I am not shopping with you girls!" Maxie said.

"You will," Bella said. They groaned.

"Here are the keys to the cars," Luca said.

"You guys kept my cars here," I asked. Uncle Rico nodded.

"Yup! We drive them around too," He said. I smiled. I call the Silver and Blue Convertible," I said.

"I call the Lambo!," Kyle said.

"Nooo," I whine. He stuck his tongue out. I kicked him. Everyone laughed. We grabbed our suitcases and walked inside.

"ALESSANDRA," Adam said.

"ADAM!," I shouted I hugged him.

"Everyone this is my cousin Adam," I smile.

"Hi," He said.

"Hey they replied. We walked upstairs. I showed everyone their rooms. Ky and I unpacked our suitcase in our room. Then we walked downstairs.

"GRANNY," I smiled. I hugged her.

"È bene essere indietro," I smiled. (It's good to be back.) She smiled.

"They rest of the family is in the backyard. I'm guessing you kids are going shopping for the events," she said.

"Who told you?" I smiled.

"Luca," she smiled. I nodded.

"Let's go! I want to be back before sunset," Ky said.

"Bye granny," I smiled. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.7K 530 41
"She has been through hell. So believe me when I say, fear when she looks into a fire and smiles"-E.Corona ~Excerpt~ At the institute it was 'de rigu...
4M 85.5K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
183K 906 5
Angel Amanda Rodrigo... After being left by her biological parents at an orphanage,she lives with the Rodrigo's happily knowing that they left and wa...
221K 6K 63
Kayla Phillips a 26 year old woman that feel in love with a thug in her neighbor.