[#E] Bumping Into You || Kim...

By nevermind902

{HEAVY EDITING NEEDED. Cp} Cliché. This story is cliché like all other books. Or is it? Read to find out. ... More

Prologue
READ THIS BEFORE STARTING THE BOOK!!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 (Pt.1)
Chapter 36 (Pt.2)
Chapter 37 (Pt.3)
Chapter 38 (Pt.4)
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Finale - chapter 52
Epilogue

Chapter 45

3.1K 140 36
By nevermind902

PLEASE READ THR FOLLOWING TEXT CAREFULLY!!

As u guys can see, I have decided to change the book called words into average not so average. If you have not read the reader, please have ago ^~^!

ASLO PLEASE READ THE NOTE AT THE END!

There will be a very important message updated about the surprise I said about 5 months ago. Pls read it if you know you have read it before.

32 votes and 15 comments pls...? <3 <3 <3

/////

Park Ji Hyun POV

"Move,"

Today is Tuesday which has been the craziest day of my life. Everyone has been appearing at me locker giving me cards and roses.

Guess what? They are all from Taehyung...

"Please move,"

He looked at me for the last time before grabbing my hand, placing the 50th card in my palm then walking away. I scrunched my hand lightly anxiously.

I sighed and opened my locker. The first thing I see inside my locker is a stack of pink and blue cards and a bundle of red roses. I was awake enough to catch some of the cards that fell out of my locker. I placed my bag and books inside, I didn't really have space o fit anymore cards so I held the 50th one in my hand.

I placed it back feeling tired af. Gosh, this has to stop....

50 cards....

30 red roses.....

What's next huh? A giant ban saying 'I'm sorry'?

So Taehyung if this comes true.

"Get over it..." I mumbled to myself. I breathed in for the last time before walking all the way out to the cafeteria to find Taehyung. This has been the first time in 4 days talking to him face to face, no escaping and myself.

Flashback

"Just please"

Ignore.

"Please, just once. It's been 3 whole days...,"

IGNORE

"And it's killing me....."

I walked away not giving one glimpse at him. Not one.

I couldn't walk any further before his big, smooth hand grabbed my arm and turned me around 180 degrees into his chest.

My eyes widened immediately as my face became a tomato full of embarrassment.

"Y-ya!" I pushed away but was pulled back eventually adding his head in my shoulder. I truly miss his scent and his fun persistence around me. I panicked with my heart racing.

"Hyuniee.. " Oh how I miss that nickname soo much...

I pushed him away and glared ta him still panicking in the inside. His face looked awful. I haven't looked so closely at him in ages and I miss it. Definitely, miss it. Giant eye bags, messed up brows and a little pimple growing on his forehead. I cut my eye contact with him quickly just in case he see's the water in my eyes.

I really didn't think this honesty thing would create such big drama. I wasn't thinking. I was just too anxious to handle with patient and now here I am, trying to solve millions of questions in my head .

I sighed for the 100th time today because of him and the rest. I shook my arm hardly to let his hand off my arm that he's been grabbing since he saw me then.

I glared at him for the last time before walking away.

/// flashback ends.

I rushed to class as soon as the bell rang. I was literally late just because of thinking and thinking about me and taetae's relationships
"Jihyun, why are you late today?" My form teacher Mrs Kim asked. I panted for a second before replying.

"I fell in the stairs and cracked a bit of my bone," Lies. That might of happened but I luckily still have my focus when I walk.

She took a look at my leg suspiciously.

"I went to the nurse!" I added quickly just in case.

Her face relaxed and let me go to my seat. I took out my pencil and book quickly with my shaky hand. I don't know why I'm shaking but I am. Probably because of Taehyung uncomfortable stare at me.

The class was silent and the only sound came from me which made me very awkward.

I looked at the teacher for a sign to start the class and cut the silence. And she did.

/////

In class, I couldn't focus because if three things:

1. Taehyung's presistance
2. Taehyung
3. Taehyung's notes.

Taehyung has been passing notes since the start of class. I ignored one by one slow lung getting annoyed.

It was nearly end of school year not saying that the graduation day is just 3 weeks away from today. I'm suppose to be working so hard to concentrate but there are just things that can't get off my mind.

"Pssst"

"Psst"

I threw my head left and glared at the awful looking Taehyung. I felt extremely uncomfortable looking into his eyes. He looked at the pink note on his hand giving me a sign to take it and read it. The other notes...I took them but scrunched them up immediately afterwards not bothered to take a peek at allZ

I sighed quietly before actually picking it up and reading it.

Please meet me at the school gate after school. I'll leave you alone after you come and I'll wait for you. I promise. Please stop avoiding cause I feel like killing myself.

It wrote. I looked at him but he was looking at the board.

I though and thought to finally agree seeing him after school.

//

The bell just rang. I quickly rushed out class and into the library, getting all the stuff out to study until 8 until I remembered what Taehyung's note said. I let out a big sigh about having to run all the way down from the 4th floor to the school gate. I packed all the 10 books back into my back and ran down to the school gate.

I ran and saw him there playing with his long thin fingers while biting his lips. He looks pretty nervous. 

Is he going to tell me what happened finally? I hope so.

I fixed my uniform and walked towards him slowly. I let out a cough o purpose to catch his attention.

"Oh! you're here!"

Keep quiet.

" So uh.... I was...." - he scratched his neck as he went, "I'm here to tell you what happened as you wished.....AND I HOPE WE COULD GET TOGETHER AGAIN!" he added the last part raising his voice which made me jump a bit.

I kept quiet.

" So uh... basically, if you remembered, you went with a date with Minhyuk...who is in jail now...and the date has eventualy became a kidnap crime. You were taken to this factory and there were gurds around. I used my track following thing to find you. I could've lost you if I didnt install that track before..." he explained.

"and...,"

"So Young Jae and I went to find the police first before heading to you. They were finding you and I found your combat boot and knew it was yours. I found you eventually and we started a fight. I got shot. Yeah...then you probably remember the rest where you had coma and yeah....until now." Asshole. Why are you hiding the fact that my parents were alive and died there huh?

"What about my parents?" I whispered under the shadow.

"H-huh? What parent?" He stutters.

I looked up. "MY PARENTS." I made it clear.

"What parent? What are you talking about??"

" What about my parent then?!  Why are you trying to hide them from me huh?! Do ou think keeping away the fact that they died in front f my eyes will make me feel better?!"

oops...

I got myself exposed....

Crap.

I backed off slowly and turned away but his hand grabbed my arm and dug his nails into my skin and pulled me towards him. I ached at the pain. He didn't bother caring about whether I'm hurt or not. All he did was glare into my eyes creating the aura around us darker.

I was stunned. I have never seen this kind of Taehyung. Ever. His dark brown eyes and his fearful glare was causing my heart to crack.

I didn't say a word and looked away.

He let go of me and stumbled back. His face was priceless. It was like the whole world kept the world's fatest lie from him. I felt a big fat needle filled with guilt inject into me. 

"...You knew?! You fucking knew?!"

I reached my arm out weakly but that only caused him to back off more. I looked around. Luckily people left early today.

"You fucking knew the whole time?! Do you even know what it feels like for me to see someone you truly love ignore you everyday like you don't exist and act like they have never met you and never wants to?! Do you even know the feeling of that?! It's like a thousand knifes stabbing me each second I think of you!" He yells as he messes his brown hair. 

I was touched by his words but this isn't. the time to talk about love.

"I-I I knew okay! So what?! I did this to test your honestly but who knew you turned out to be hiding the most important secret thinking I'll be fine when you knew that my parents had died in front of my eyes! I felt the same when you hid it from me each time I ask you! All you did was run away or make a excuse!" I yelled back while I snickered in between.

"I did that for your own good!" - he pointed at me while he yelled - " YOUR OWN GOOD!"

I stumbled back by his harsh actions. I gritted my teeth as tears dropped from my eyes.

I looked up. His face was shocked when he saw my tears. His hands were about to reach my face but I slapped it away. I glared at him.

"You know what?" I asked calmly. " Let's break up." I looked up at him as I wiped my tears away with my right hand.

"N-N-"

" Walk our own way and imagine none of this happened. Imagine I never existed and go back to your popular kings life cause I won't bother you again.  If you can't bother being honest and telling me the truth about stuff then don't consider me as your girlfriend anymore cause theres no point-" I was pulled into a kiss right away.

A kiss.

I was completely frozen. I tried to escape but he grabbed me tighter by holding my waist. My lips were frozen while his warm ones moved slowly. My emotions dropped slowly as his lips moved in sync. I ended up closing my eyes. He kissed me passionately while I just stood there stunned. I suddenly felt liquid on my face. No it wasn't raining. No I wasn't crying. But Taehyung is. I opened my eyes to see tears escaping his eyes. He released me slightly still holding me to him. 

" I can't risk my chances of losing you Park Ji Hyun. Listen carefully. I love you and I will forever. Don't you ever think that I'll ever let go of you because that will never happen and by the way. you look as pretty as ever when you cry." He joked at the end.

I let out a little laugh then looked at I'm again.

I wiped his tears away with both of my thumb and looked at him.

" So...are we..uh...together agin..?" He asks, I glared at him. " IMEANWEJUSTKISSEDHUGGEDAND....YEAH!" He added quickly. I laughed again. 

"I was just kidding! If you want to..."

"Of course!" He exclaims in happiness. Now that the happy Taehyung I should see. 

He hugged me tightly and squeezed me in his arms. I laughed at his actions. He let go and looked at him. I looked at him.

Awkward...

That was quite crazy isn't it? First attack then yell then kiss then hug then we back to a happy couple again. Haha. I just released that this is really cliché.

"I'm sorry" I apologised.

"Huh? What for?"

" Sorry for ignoring and avoiding you for the past week. I really didn't know how to face you and I was scared too."

"Awwwwwww, it's okay. We together now right? Were all good." He holds our hand as we started to walk towards my house.

I smiled finally after the week of gloominess

We walked and walked until I felt a nudge.

"Hm?" I turned to him. His face was scrunched up and his hand was by his heart.

"What?"

" Ohhhhh my hearteu! My hearteu!" 

I tilted my head in confusion. I rolled my eyes after I understood thats he's playing around. I walked first leaving him behind. 

" Yah!," He ran to me.

"Wat."

" You should look at me more the way you just did," He smiles cheekily.

"You want me to glare at you more? Okay, easy!" I said and glared at him.

"No! I mean like when I call you and you flip your hair and you look at me with you 'hm?' face innocently. Yeah, it's heart melting" I blushed.

His cheeky hand suddenly took my glasses of. Shock! I reached for it but he was holding it too high for me to reach. Just so close to getting it before he put them on. 

God. He looks good.

" Wah, Park Ji Hyun! You have rolled me this whole year?! These glasses are freaking fake!" He said as he looks around.

" Haha..." 

" I'll take them," He said suddenly. 

" What! No! I need them!"

" For what? To cover your real beauty?"

"N-no.."

" Seems like a yes to me~" He teases. I rolled my eyes.

"Yah, let's play truth or dare" He said suddenly.

" Wae?"

"Truth or Dare?" He asks straight away.

" Yah! I never said I never said i'm gonna play,"

"Truth or Dare?"

"......dare!" He smirks at me. Oops. Wrong choice.

" I dare you to...scream 'I love Kim Taehyung Forever'," He smirks again. That smirk always bring something nasty.

I glared at him for saying that. I then breathed in.

" I LOVE KIM TAEHYUNG FORVER!" I screamed. That was embarassing. I looked at him to find him laughing really hard.

" What?"

" I can't believe you actually did it! I never said you have to you know, you could've just walked away and ignored me!" He continues to laugh.

" Ugh!" I'm annoyed. I walked away not bothering to answer him as he class my name. He run to me and catches my wrist.

"WHAT!" I yelled at his face in annoyance.

He started to moan in pain while he holds his index finger. I looked at him curiously. This time he seems serious.]

" Are you trying to trick me again?" I sent him a warning glare.

" No! I got cut by something! Ah! It's bleeding! Help me please!" My eyes widened.

"Bwo?! Where! How?!" I looked around to search for sharp things. There was nothing sharp here. How come he get cut.

" Ahh! It7s bleeding!"

" Lemme see!" I rushed to him and search for the wound but there was nothing.

I looked at him nervously. " What did you get cut by?!"

He was silent for a moment before looking at me like nothing happened. He showed his index finger to me and there was no wound.

" My jawline~" he smiles cheekily.

//

Kim Namjoon POV

" Appppppppaaaaaaaa~" I called Appa in his work room. 

"Oh, its my precious son. What did you bring this time huh? " He asked still looking at his paper, thinking. I walked towards him taking a peek of what he's doing. It was a document all about brain tremor.

" Did you eat lately? You seem really busy these days..." I asked. putting the lunchbox on his tea table.

" Nah, I'm too busy. There's this case I need to do before the day 3 weeks from today." He explains. 

Wait.

Isn't....

Isn't that my graduation day?

"May I know who your patient is?" I asked curiously. This is weird. Is the patient someone that relates to our school?

" Sorry son, this is exposing their information but I can only tell you that she goes in your school and I think is the same age as you...? I'm not that sure but I have to go and get a file, stay here. You can eat first." He says. I nodded understood.

She?

 A girl in my school and same age? I'll have to take a look at the girls...

I took a look at the door to make sure no ones there. Quickly, I opened the document again. It was about brain tremor. Stage 3-6. I scrolled down reading the informations. 

" Puke....headache.......faint," It says. Hm... I think I have seen all of these actions before somewhere.

I scrolled and scrolled taking a quick good read. The sentence says: 'Patient, Ms Park xx xxxn'.

My eyes widened at the name and the crosses. 

This name...it can't be...

I'll have to see myself...

/////

Finally people! I have updated a real chapter in ages! I'm so sorry for making all of you wait for such a long time. Its usually because of either school work or Im just too tired to think of a plot.

But hey, theres a chapter and I hope you have enjoyed! Thank you for all the support even though I wasn't active updating!

There will be a important note about the surprise I said I'll do a few months back then. Please read if you have read the note before and have parcipitated.

Merry Late Christmas! and Happy Soon New Year!

P.s - It's our beloved alien Taehyung's birthday 2morrow! Make sure to happy bday him!

<3 <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 47.8K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
Abducted By morbid child

Mystery / Thriller

51K 1.4K 21
Emily Thorn is15. Its an average Thursday in May. Her younger sister, Bonnie, and her are walking home from soccer practice. An icecream truck pulls...
64.3K 2.7K 17
[HIGHEST RANKING: #1on jkff] Yoon Hana, an ordinary girl from Seoul, had accidentally stepped back in time. Becoming part of the royal family in the...
663K 33.1K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...