Becoming Beautiful

By divya210

Remember that one girl that always does her homework, gets good grades, is in all honors classes, wears sweat... More

Becoming Beautiful
Prologue
Chapter 1 He's back Daimon
Chapter 2 Was I just a tool to you?
Chapter 3 A little change never hurt anyone
Chapter 4 That's it I've had enough
Chapter 5 It hurts to be without him
Chapter 6 I need you
Chapter 7 Secrets Revealed
Chapter 8 I don't want to see him
Chapter 9 I'm the Tonelli Lawyer
Chapter 11 What the Hell Ky!
Chapter 12 Nice Joke Sissy
Chapter 13 You're going to a party
Chapter 14 You have no Idea how much...
Chapter 15 I-I love you
Chapter 16 Will you be mine?
Chapter 17 I'm Sorry
Chapter 18 It was all a bet
Chapter 19 It's My Life!
Chapter 20 Please Don't tell
Chapter 21 I'm Broken
Chapter 22 Please Don't leave
Chapter 23 I can't do this
Chapter 24 Is Everything Okay?
Chapter 25 I'm a Freaking Bawse!!!!
Chapter 26 Stay Away From Her
Chapter 27 I'm a lifeless doll
Chapter 28 We'll be there Soon
Chapter 29 Too Much
Chapter 30
Chapter 31 It's me.. Your...Mom
Chapter 32 Should have let me pound him!
Chapter 33 I don't even know my own heart
Chapter 34 Babygirl.. I'll always be here
Chapter 35 Will you.....?
Epilogue

Chapter 10 Sorry I'm late your honor

490 24 2
By divya210

*Chapter 10 Sorry I'm late your honor*

I walked upstairs and to my room. I opened the door. Kyle was sitting on my bed. I walked in and closed my door.

"The others went to a drag race," He said. I nodded. I walked into my closet. I grabbed the box full of stuff when I was younger and some stuff from the past few weeks. I walked out and put it on the bed. I walked back inside. I grabbed a white with pink floral romper, a cream cardigan, and blueish silver heels. I walked out and laid my outfit down on the table. I walked to my bed. I got Luca's old video camera out and put it in charging. I grabbed my old notebooks, Daimon's old camera and my old teachers letters. I put all my papers, and notebooks into a folder. I put the old camera into charging. I slide the box under my bed.

"All that evidence should be enough and if it isn't I have a lot of experience to talk about. Can you come tomorrow," I asked Kyle.

"I was going to come whether you told me to or not. Did you think I would leave you like that. Please," He said sassily. I laughed. I looked at the time. It was 11 pm.

"Wow time goes by fast. You wanna stay over? I have your clothes from last time you stayed over. The clothes are washed," I said. He nodded. He texted his parents then put his phone in charging. I turned my alarm on for 11. I turned the lights off and laid down on my bed. Kyle hugged me. I cuddled closer to him.

*11:00 p.m*

I got up. I heard the shower running from the guest room Kyle usually stays in. I walked to my bathroom. I brushed my teeth and took shower. I put on my robe. I dried my hair. I left it wavy. I used my tresemme hair mousse. I took deep breath and looked at myself in the mirror.

Am I trying too hard?

Am I a bad sister?

Am I a disappointment to my brothers?

I shook the thoughts out of my head and put on my outfit. I put on mascara, blush and eyeliner. I put on my golden heart locket. I opened it and there was a picture of my mom on one side and a picture of my brothers on the other side. I walked out of my bathroom. I grabbed my purse, the folder, old video camera and old camera. I walked downstairs and into the kitchen. Kyle handed me a blueberry with strawberry smoothie and the keys to my silver ferrari laferrari. We walked out of the house. I locked the door and got into the driver's seat. Kyle got into the passenger's seat. I looked at the time. It's 1:40. SHIT!

"WE'RE LATE AGAIN!," Kyle and I shouted. I pulled out of the driveway and raced down to the court house.

*15 minutes later*

I parked the car. I grabbed the folder, camera and the video camera. We got out and I locked the car. We walked into the courthouse. We walked down the hall. I took a deep breath and opened the doors to the courtroom. Everyone turned and looked at us. We walked down the aisle. I sat down next to Luca. Kyle sat behind me next to Taylor, Daimon and my mom's side of the family. The guys, Bella, My principal, Ms.Ida, and Mr.Bigs were here.

"Sorry I'm late your honor. Traffic was horrible," I smiled.

"It's quite alright. Let's get started shall we. If you will can you please come up to the stand Ms.Valentini," The judge said. I nodded. I got up and walked to the stand. I took the oath.

"Also. Please just call me Allie or Alessandra. Ms. Valentini makes me sound old," I said. Everyone started laughing. The judge pounded his malet. Everyone got quiet.

"Very well. The prosecution may start," He said. Mr. Beauregard got up. He thanked the judge and walked to me.

"Alessandra Elisabetta Valentini right," he said.

"Yes that's right," I said.

"Who gave you that name? What's the origin of that name?" He asked.

"My brothers named me. The name Alessandra is from my grandma from my mom's side. She's sitting next to Taylor. Then the name Elisabetta was my mom's middle name," I said.

"Interesting. Now Is it true you're the school rebel? That you don't follow rules and break every single one of them. Also that you go around beating people up like the bad girl of the school," He asks.

"No. A rebel is a person that a person who rises in opposition or armed resistance against an established government, ruler. A school rebel is a person that rises in opposition against the set rules, and directions given. Also a school rebel is a person that usually is in a gang, sometimes kills people, bullies others, terrifies others and etc. Me on the other hand. I don't do any of that. Also I'm not a bad girl. I don't go beating people up. That's Tristan's job not mine," I said.

"Then why did you beat up 2 guys and Christoforo Tonelli?" He asked. I laughed.

"So there's one thing your client didn't tell you," I laughed. I took my phone out and played a recording of everything Christoforo said. The video ended and I put my phone away.

"That is what he said and I wasn't the one that beat him up. It was Kyle. Kyle didn't like the things he said. Kyle even warned him not to say it or else he would regret but he didn't listen and pushed him. So Kyle beat him up. Also those 2 guys. They called me useless tools and I hate guys who say that to girls. Girls aren't tools," I said looking at him.

"Now can we get back to the topic at hand. Which is my custody. Not my life story and what I do and why I do it. As much as I would love to justify my life to everyone here. I think they'd like to know why we're here fighting for my custody. Right. Mr. Beauregard," I said. He took a gulp.

"No questions for now," he said and sat down. I smirked. Luca got up.

"Defence, your turn," Judge said. Luca grabbed the folder, camera and video camera. He gave it to the judge.

"Now. Allie. I'd like you to explain your past life and how that folder, camera and video camera are important. I'd like you to explain why you do not want to live with Pietro Tonelli," Luca said.

"Very well," I said. I took a deep breath.

"The reason I don't want to live with Pietro Tonelli because he was a horrible father to me. When I was little my brothers, mom, Pietro, and I lived together. Everything was fine. It was everything I could hope for. Then one day my brothers went off to college and everything went downhill from there. The sad part is my brothers never found out what I was going through. My parents were always fighting. They never stopped. It always started with verbal fights. Then it moved to throwing stuff everywhere. Then it moved to throwing, verbal and trashing the whole house. It was so bad that if I stayed in my room. I would be in the middle of it all. I would get hit and hurt by the glass flying everywhere. That's why every time this happened. I grabbed my backpack and went to my brother's room. I always locked the door. Then when the noise would stop. My parents were never there. They always drove off in different directions after they were done fighting and I was always alone. I never got any food to eat. No one ever cooked because my parents were always too busy fighting. I was only 10 at the time. I would have to cook and find food to eat. As a 10 year old I had to cook. Sometime there was no food to cook or eat. So I was starved to the point where I fainted and passed out in school. Then the nurse would give me food and give me a lecture on how important it is to eat. Even though no one bought actual food at home. I never had money to eat school lunches. So I was always in the library until class started again. Then one day I was walking home but my teacher stopped me saying that it's too dangerous for a 10 year old to walk home alone. Especially if my home was a good 30 minutes away. So she tried called both my parents but again they were too busy fighting. So she was forced to call Luca. I even pleaded her not to disturb him while he was in class but she didn't listen. Luca arrived to pick me up half an hour later. He signed me out from the teacher and drove me home. While we were driving home. Luca asked me. How's everything at home and I told him everything. After I was done he looked so mad. He parked the car and picked me up. He walked inside and up to his old room. He put me on his bed. Then he called Daimon. When Daimon got home. My parents got home and started fighting. They threw stuff and it was like the usual for me. Then my brothers went out to talk to them and they drove off in different directions. I tried coming out of their room but they told me to stay in there because there's too much glass everywhere. So I stayed in there but then we got a call from the hospital. They said that she was in the hospital. We rushed to the hospital and they said it was too late. They said she was in heaven. It was just like that. Everything happened so fast. To me it was like just yesterday my mom, brothers and I were in our backyard playing and talking. It seemed like just yesterday my mom was smiling and telling me to never cry for anyone. Just like that it was all taken from me. My mom was gone. If she hadn't been crying or mad. She would have seen the drunk driver. Maybe then she wouldn't have been killed. If my parents didn't fight that day. She would still be alive. She would still be here smiling if it hadn't been for that fight," I said. Everyone was quiet. They were looking at me.

"Pietro Tonelli. You killed my mother. You're the reason she's not alive right now. If you had just given her a divorce then Married Ms. Monica Bellucci Tonelli. Then you two would have never fought. She would still be alive right now, but no. You just had to have 2 women at the same time. You just had to have that affair and for what cost. The cost of 3 children's lives. You left 3 kids to fend for ourselves. You left me in my brothers custody since I was 10 and they were in their first and second year college. We struggled so much financially, but at the end of the day they always came home and fed me. No matter what happened they would always come home and we would eat together. They helped me with homework, signed field trip forms, went to registration with me. Helped me study for my license. They never once let me think of my mom. My brothers always have and will keep me happy. They would and will do anything for me. They know best. They will always support me and love me like a brother and a parent should," I said. I took a deep breath. 

_________________________________________________________________________

Did Allie just say all that :O OMG! I wonder what she's going to say next! Lol wait! I'm the writer. Of course I know what's going to happen next. Next chapter is a shocker/ cliff hanger. You'll be on the edge of your seat. You'll just have to wait till tomorrow. Too see what happens. 

I really hope you liked it! Lauren and I worked hard writing it!

You know the drill.

COMMENT<3

SHARE!!!!!<3

VOTE!!!!!<3

READ MY OTHER STORIES

UNTILLLL NEXT TIMEEEEEE BYE FOR NOW MY AMAZING GORGEOUS ANGELS 

Love ya all ;) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

676K 60K 35
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
62.2K 1.4K 38
Amber had been trying to run away most of her life. When she finally succeeded, she found the place she would call home in her heart. Four boys- two...
18.8K 531 41
"She has been through hell. So believe me when I say, fear when she looks into a fire and smiles"-E.Corona ~Excerpt~ At the institute it was 'de rigu...
100K 2K 27
Valentina Rossi is a 17 year old girl living a hard life as her adoptive parents abuse her since she was taken from her house in Italy. She earned a...