Levi X Reader

Por MinimiLove01

Book of one shots (Request are open, feel free to request as many as you like) Más

Billionaire Levi x Maid Reader
Levi x Reader Zombie Apocalypse
Billionaire Levi x Maid Reader part 2
Vampire Levi x Vampire Hunter Reader
Levi x Reader
Kid Levi x Kid Reader
Sadist Levi x Reader
Vampire Levi x Vampire Hunter Reader part 2
Yandre Levi x Blind Reader
Billionaire Levi x Maid Reader Part Three
Thug Levi x Mute reader
Perv Stalker Levi x Reader
Neko Levi x Reader
New Update!!Please Read!!
Author revel
Cheater Levi x Reader
Cheater Levi x Reader Part 2
Levi x Gifted Reader
New Authors Note plz read
Sadist Levi x Reader part 2
Sneek Peak
cheater Levi x Reader part 4
Yandere Levi x Reader book coming soon
Christmas Special (Is It Love)
Levi x Reader
Ask The author
Happy Birthday
Deaf Reader x Levi
Wattpad deleted one of my books

Cheater Levi x Reader part 3

9.6K 207 289
Por MinimiLove01

You glare at Levi as you sit on the table with the others as he glares at you back. The angry tension between you both could have made a hot dog sizzle.

Hanji clears her throat before looking at you. "So Y/N how was your day so far?" She asks trying to make conversation to make it less awkward.

"Was perfectly fine til a cold hearted dawrf decided to come and ruin my evening!" You say and take a sip of wine given to you. Levi glares harshly at you before clicking his tongue.

"So Levi how are you and Petra doing with Luke?" Hanji ask making Levi click his tongue in annoyance.

"We are fine" he mutters before Eren furrows his brows.

"Wait I thought you two divorced because she was having an affair with Olou and Luke was not even yours?" He says making you smirk when you see Levi clentch his fist.

"Tch."

Levi looks at your direction and gets angry when he sees the smirk on your face.

"What the fuck are you smirking at?"

"Nothing just find it funny that you left me for a whore who didn't even have your kid." You say

"Takes a whore to know a whore."

You slam your glass on the table as you stand up shocking everyone more then they already where.

"You know what Levi you can go to hell, I never once cheated on you! I loved you!! Looks like you never loved me the same as I loved you!! You call me a whore yet look at who you left me for. Little did you know Levi I knew she was cheating on you, I saw her multiple times with a another guy when I was working at a hotel." You say raising your voice making him glare at you more.

"How about you Y/N don't think I don't know about where you work at. Have you really fallen so low that you have to sell your body to multiple guys and strip for money!! You are just another whore trying to play innocient." He says making you turn red in embarrassment and anger.

"I did not choose to work there!! No thanks to you that was the only job I could work at that gave me the money I need!!" You yell at him.

"And you know what I have never sol-" you are cutt of by your phone ringing making you look at it seeing an unknown number call.

"Tch must be a client asking for your services!" Levi mocks as you glare picking up your phone.

"Hello?"

"Is this Miss L/N?" A women asks making you raise an eybrow

"Yes it how can I help you?" You ask

"Are you the mother of S/N L/N? "

"Yes i am what's wrong who is this?" You ask as your heart pounds in your chest.

"Im calling from Sait Maria Hospital S/N had a seizer and is in bad shape, I'm sorry Ms.L/N but if you can-" you drop the phone as your face goes pale.

"Y/N what's wrong?" Erwin asks getting up from his chair but you quickly grab your keys and rush out the door having everyone but Levi call out your name.

You rush to your car and quickly reverse and drive away quickly as tears form in your eyes.

'No this can't be happing......not my little baby!! No!! Oh god no!!' You think as you honk your horn and swerve past cars.

~*~**~*~**~*

Everyone stares at each other as they stay silent. Levi just frowns as he stares at the floor.

"What do you think happened she looked like all the blood was drained from her body?" Eld asks as Hanji shrugs her shoulders.

Mike looks around and sniffs alarming Erwin. "I smell something bad is going to happen."

"Hello Ms.L/N are you there?" Comes a voice from your cell phone making Hanji pick up the phone.

"Hello this is her friend Hanji speaking, she left in a hurry a few minutes ago."

Everyone stares at Hanji in worry once they see her face turn worried and upset.

"Yes I understand I'll be right there." She says before hanging up and walking away to get her coat.

"Hanji what's wrong?" Ewrin asks as she shakes her head.

"Come on Erwin, Mike you too we need to go to the hospital.Oh Levi you may want to come too." She stars making Levi click his tongue.

"Why should I?"

"Its better if I don't tell you, its better if you see for your self." She says before walking out with Erwin and Mike.

~*~**~*~**~*

"How is my baby!!" You yell as you rush and see Krista, your baby sitter, sitting in the waiting room.

"I'm so sorry Y/N but I know the doctor still has not come out!" She says with tears in her eyes.

"Where's D/N?" You ask

"She couldn't come in the ambulance Daniel has her." She says crying as you nod your head.

"Kirista go home I can handle this thanks for ridding with him here." You say making her look at you.

"I can stay Y/N you need-" you shake your head as you hold her hand.

"Daniel is on his way already so you don't need to stay I'll call you when I get any information." You say making her nod and grab her things and leaves.

You grab onto the seat as you take a deep breath in trying to calm your self down.

"Y/N!" You hear a voice call out and see Daniel rush over to you and hug you.

"How is he?" He asks as you shake your head.

"I don't know, where is D/N?" You ask as you wipe tears from your eyes.

"Max has her I wanted to get here as fast as i can." He says making you nod your head.

You sit down and wait for the doctor to come out as you silently cry.

A long time passes until the doctor finally comes out.

"Hello Ms. L/N you can see your son now, but he is in a bad condition." He says as you quickly walk over to the room your son is staying at.

You quickly walk in with Daniel behind you and you cry when you see your baby boy laying in the hospital bed with a breathing tube in his nose and an IV in his arm.

"S/N oh my god!!" You say as you cry making S/N look up at you.

"Mommy why you crying? I fine" he says making you laugh a little.

"How is my big brave boy!" You say making him smile

"I okay mommy." He says and you quickly give him a kiss on the head.

You hold his tiny hand hand and sit down in a chair next to him.

"Daddy Daniel?" S/N calls out weakly making Daniel smile.

"What is it little man?"

"Take care of my mommy." S/N says as he closes his eyes and the heart monitor starts to beep faster then normal.

"S/N?" you say and get up as you tear up more seeing the heart monitor speed up more.

"I love you Mommy" he says before he closes his eyes and the doctor rushes in.

"No!!! S/N wake up!! Don't do this to me baby." You say and Daniel grabs you as the doctor rushes to try to bring him back.

"Let go of me!! S/N!!" You cry out as you sob witnessing your little boy failing to respond to the doctor or nurses.

After a few minutes the doctor shakes his head and walks out of the room with his hands behind his back.

"I'm sorry Ms. L/N we did all we ca-"

"Try more!! My son is not dead!!" You cry out as Daniel holds you back.

"I'm sorry Ms.L/N You may have time alone with him before we file the report."

"Y/N, Y/N!" Daniel shakes your shoulder and everything fades away as you blink.

"What?" You call out and wipe your tears with The back of your hand.

"You feel asleep and you where crying. Seems like you where having a bad dream." Daniel says and rubs your back in a soothing motion as you lay your head on his shoulder.

You place a hand over your heart feeling it beat fast. 'It was only a nightmare' you think as you take a deep breath in.

"How long was i asleep?" You ask confused on how you feel asleep in the first place.

"Only 30 minutes." He says making you nod

"Has the doctor-" he shakes his head and sighs.

"Y/N!!" A voices calls out making you look up seeing Hanji run up to you.

"Hanji?"

"I heard what happened is he okay?" She asks hugging you  as you look over your shoulder you see Levi making you angry.

"Why did you bring him here!" You say gritting your teeth.

"Y/N he is the father he has a right to be here." She softly says making you frown.

"Does he kno-"

"No I have not told him." She cuts you off making you nod.

"Hello I'm Daniel." Daniel introduces himself to everyone including Levi.

"Oh are you Y/N's boyfriend?" Hanji asks making Daniel chuckle As he sees Levi glare at him.

Before he can say anything a little voice calls out making everyone turn towards the voice.

"Mommy!!" Your little girl shouts and quickly rushes over to you. You pick her up and lock eyes with Max.

"Hey Y/N how is my little man?" He asks and you shake your head.

"Babe can you get Y/N something to drink." Daniel speaks catching everyome by surprise.

"Wait you are-" Hanji speaks but Daniel cuts her off

"Gay? Yes I am." He says making Hanji's jaw drop.

"I thought-" she says but he cuts her off again.

"You thought me and Y/N where together." He says shaking his head.

"Mommy where S/N?" Your daughter calls out and you kiss her head.

"He with the doctor sweetie" you say as she looks around.

"Who they mommy?" She asks pointing at Hanji,Erwin,Mike,and Levi.

"Some of mommy's old friends."

"Mommy that guy keep staring at me!" She says pointing at Levi who is looking at your daughter and back at you.

"Max can you take D/N with you?" You say putting her down.

"Sure thing. Come on princess!" Max cooes out as he holds his hand out to  D/N.

"Daddy Max can I get a cookie?"

"Yes baby you can let's go." Max says as he carries her off to the cafeteria.

You sigh as Levi crosses his arms and stares at you. You stay silent as you lay your head back on Daniel's shoulder.

Erwin clears his throat. "Y/N I know its not my place to ask but why work at a strip club if you have two young kids?" He ask making you sigh.

"I need the money, the strip club was the only place that gave me the money I need."

"Tch, I call bullshit on that." Levi speaks as he glares at your direction making Daniel stand up.

"Don't disrespect her without knowing what she has to go through!!" Daniel shouts making you grab his hand.

"Tch."

"You call her a whore and yet she has never slept with anyone besides you!! I bet you did not know while she was pregnant with your kids she was living on the streets and on the brink of death?" Daniel shout making everyone stare at him in shock.

"I bet you didn't know Y/N hates working at the strip club!! Did you also know she never has taken her clothes off and refused to let any man touch her? I bet you didn't know she was almost raped a handful of times working there too!!" Daniel takes Levi by the collar of his shirt alarming the nurses near by.

"So don't you dare Disrespect the mother of your kids!! She has been through hell and back to make sure her kids are fed and clothed even if it means her heath-"

"Daniel!!" You shout cutting him off. "That is enough."

He let's go of Levi who stares at you in slight shock.

"Ms.L/N?" The doctor asks making you quickly turn.

"Yes?" You say making your way towards him.

"Can I speak to you privately?" He asks making you nod your head.

"Daniel." You call out making him stand by your side as the doctor walks away from the group.

"Ms.L/N I'm sorry to inform you that your son will need his operation now, if not he will die. I know you have no money to pay for his operation and keep your treatment. I'm soory to ask but the only way  you can pay for the operation is if you stop your treatment." He says sadly.

"Cutt my treatment do what you have to treat my son." You say as you take a deep breath in.

"If you stop your treatment you will di-"

"I know doctor, please." You say as he nods and walks away.

"Y/N don't do this I can help pay-"

"Stop Daniel we both know even if you helped we couldn't pay to keep the both of us alive."

"But-"

"No buts Daniel. " you tell him as you go back to The others. The only thing ruining through your head was what where you going to do now that Levi knows the truth?

An: sorry for not updating yesterday my sister forgot to pay the internet 😒 but anywhore........ Decided to make this a part 4 one shot xp do you think reader should forgive Levi and get back together with him?

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

155K 2.3K 13
[Completed] ❴Request Ended❵
436K 8.3K 35
Shingeki no Kyojin Oneshots. Mainly x readers :) enjoy:)
340K 7.3K 31
Open to requests (just DM me or comment on the book) xoxo
28K 400 7
𝐋𝐞𝐯𝐢 𝐀𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 Please ignore grammar and/or spelling mistakes. I'm not the best at writing. Slow updates