Aomine: What's not to Love?

Oleh Alybigsis

Sayuri Kobayashi is a pretty girl with a shy sweet disposition and a realistic look on high school life a... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46

Chapter 30

1.4K 38 0
Oleh Alybigsis

"Sayuri!" A cheerful voice called out behind Sayuri as she walked to school that morning. She kept walking and walked the pink haired sweet heart catch up to her jogging up next to her with a wide pink smile and giggle her shirt flowing and bouncing as she walked. 

Sayuri was a little shocked at how short her skirt was. She understood it was hot, but not only was it a clear violation of decency, but crazy embarrassing. She was still lady like and managed to keep her under garments  hidden gracefully under that short cloth. 

Sayuri herself still left her shirt to her knees at least, in consciousness of her body as well as a stronger moral code then what Momoi held. "Good morning Satsuki." Sayuri smiled and took her hand as they walked to school together talking merrily along the way. Momoi was animatedly describing her crush she'd run into the other day while shopping. 

Sayuri let her have her fill of giggles and chatter of love. She happily listened with a warm smile treasuring friendship she'd never experienced. Was summer always this beautiful? She found herself wondering as the usually hot and miserable season passed filled with joy and warmth. She heat was bearable and the days passed quicker, the boring lessons seemed longer as she awaited lunch everyday. And she didn't wait just to escape reality into a book. She actually hadn't finished her book she'd been so excited about.

"Dai." Momoi yelled out to Aomine's large frame that was walking some distance in front of them already within the school gates. Sayuri looked up and blushed shyly for a moment remembering last night.

"Its to hot to be yelling so loudly." Aomine complained readjusting his bag strap with an annoyed tone in his voice. "Good morning Daiki." Sayuri smiled and walked forward slipping past Momoi and to Aomine's side. She blushed with a shy but giddy smile as she slipped her arm around his carefully. 

He looked down to her slim feminine figure as she clutched his arm affectionately.  Her Purple ringlets laying elegantly on her shoulder, her green eyes sparkling as they narrowed and her smile spread across her face.

His own expression warmed and he lifted his arm to poke her cheek. His finger roughly pressing against her soft cheek. She mumbled uncomfortably but didn't loosen her grip and merely put up with his teasing. If anything she only smiled wider. 

Momoi watched to the two of them the awkward atmosphere from yesterday's walk was gone and she seemed more open than ever. They walked around with warm glow that made Aomine almost looked approachable. His soft side that only came out around Sayuri seemed to catch some attention as the beast walked with beauty at his side. 

They were a famous couple by now, mostly due to there labels and odd combination. But as well as the fact that Aomine's warm glow he emitted when with Sayuri seem to turn deadly in an instant when other men talked to her. Momoi smiled and looked at the sky hoping her own love could be as successful. 

"Good morning Kobayashi, Daiki." A airy male voice called from the school hallway as they walked to class. Aomine flinched and grumbled at the use of his first name. "Good morning Fujimoto." Sayuri enthusiastically greeted him. Fujimoto's aura of clueless cheer seemed to expand at her sweet greeting. "It's hot today isn't it." Fujimoto said as he started some small talk with Sayuri. She talked comfortably. "I know, the heat is horrible and I hate sun burns." Sayuri smiled and held the conversation. The sweet and innocent pair continued much to Aomine's displeasure. "I know, I had a horrible one  last summer at the beach." Fujimoto replied thinking back on his burning red skin. "I hope you'll be more careful this summer." Sayuri said a little worried about him. 

Fujimoto's aura increased again at her worried expression. Every little thing seemed to please him. Sayuri wished Aomine was as easy going and low maintenance as this. "We should all go to the beach this summer." Sayuri was startled by Momoi's voice as she jumped behind her and wrapped her arms around her waist and stood on her tip toes to see over Sayuri's shoulder her pink hair popping over her shoulder in Fujimoto's view. Sayuri and Fujimoto's faces instantly brightened at the thought. "That's a great idea." Fujimoto chimed into the idea. "Really I want to go." Sayuri turned to Aomine to seek permission searching his expression with that of a puppy begging its master for a treat.

"Let's go to the beach Aomine." Sayuri asked with a pleading smile tugging on his arm. NO matter how much the idea of spending his summer with Fujimoto was, he couldn't turn her down. "Fine." Aomine said shrugging as if he didn't care. "Yeah, I can't wait." Sayuri merrily laughed and turned to Momoi still affectionately holding Aomine strong warm arm. 

It was hot and humid, to be honest holding onto each other in this heat was crazy, but Sayuri didn't seem to care or really notice in her happiness, and Aomine decided he could deal with a little heat today.

"Hey, Daiki if you don't focus you'll fail your exams." Sayuri pouted as she leaned over the coffee table her head resting on her arm. Her soft silky hair spread across her skin as she lay there like a silky wave. She looked up to see Aomine sitting directly in front of her and leaning over the desk. She would normally wait for practice to end before heading home with the gang, but today Aomine's practice had been on hold for exams that were up before summer. 

They had played games and won their way up in every match, but Aomine's grades were as bad as ever and Sayuri being a grade A student had offered to tutor him. She still remembered the conversation after school today. 

"Aomine, you need to take your grades seriously, if you don't study you'll fail and had to take makeups all summer." Momoi said, she had just finished consulting the rest of the team how were struggling with grades. But with Aomine she seemed to be a lot louder and stern. Aomione grumbled annoyed as he walked over and sat down on the bench in the shade in the school courtyard. Sayuri was feeling a little nervous due to Momoi serious warning she was shouting at him. 

"If you take make ups you won't be able to be able to join us this summer." Momoi warned again flipping her long pink hair over her shoulder. She suddenly walked over to Sayuri who was sitting neatly on the bench next to Aomine trying not to be in the way. She smiled and her seriousness turned into playfulness as she hugged her from behind the bench. "I'll get Sayuri all to myself, all summer." Momoi giggled and cuddled Sayuri affectionately. Aomine looked more annoyed. And Sayuri, wanting to comfort him reached for his hand and slid her soft fingers in between his entangling them. 

She smiled warmly at him for comfort. "I'll help tutor you, it'll be fun." She reassured him. He still looked bothered. He didn't want to study. "You'll also miss are beach trip, you won't get to see Sayuri in a swim suit." Momoi teased. That gained his attention. " I got it I'll study." He growled a slight blush on his cheeks as he thought of Sayuri's swim suit. 

"Knew this perv couldn't resist." Momoi whispered into Sayuri's ear with a wink. Sayuri knew she was doomed to be teased and stared down like prey when he caught her in her bathing suit. This was the end. She was being sacrificed to bribe Aomine into studying. No, Momoi, you had this planned from the beginning didn't you. She realized as she gave a Momoi a pleading look Momoi merely smiled off. 

"Better study hard, if you don't Fujimoto will enjoy Sayuri's company and view at the beach instead of you." Momoi smirked dealing the last blow. Man she could be clever and decisive at times. 

And now here he was sincerely studying with Sayuri's help, lemonade sitting beside them and snacks served by her mother. They'd been at it about forty minutes now undisturbed and focusing on the school. Sayuri was feeling a little slow as she watched his muscular tan arms slide across the table as he wrote. She sighed and reached up her head still lying on her arm. 

She wanted to say something, but she knew he needed to study and she could merely help him and try not to distract him. She may have been bored but she would have to bare with it if she wanted his company over the summer. 

She shifted over the other side of the table resting her head on her other arm in the same position. She examined his tall built figure and his focused expression studying him as a sentimental feeling came over her. She wanted to remember this expression. She'd seen him playing basket ball, and teasing her, worried, and angry plenty of times. But never quiet and focused. Or the occasional times he would stuck on a problem and have a troubled and frustrated expression. 

This was so nice, so warm, to learn someones expressions. To learn all of his sides and watch him. He had to have been the most interesting thing she'd ever seen. How did this person see things, what did he think, how does he feel? She could not help but ask these questions. 

She watched him look up at her, his eye meeting her gaze, that steel blue meeting her, his defined features as he shifted in his seat and smiled with a teasing intent towards her. "Am I really that interesting?" His teasing expression was warm as a smirk tugged at his lips. 

"Yup, I just can't get enough." She said with a sleepy smile. He was a little surprised as his eyes narrowed and he shifted with new energy. "If your that honest, I won't hold back." His smirked widened and she felt goose bumps spread across her skin and she sat up worried what he'd do. 

There was no getting away. His hand reached out and grabbed her wrist and pulling her into his grip and around the table. He was awfully careful to make sure she didn't trip of hit the table, his grip was rough and hard but he was careful not to hurt her. She fell to where her back was against the side of her bed and she was sitting on the floor. He got on his knees and crawled over her his hands moving along her body to her sides. 

She blushed and froze as he leaned closer and his fingers started tickling her sides. "Ah, No, ha ha ha." She burst into loud laughing as she kicked wildly under him. He laughed and continued to torture her. Her laughter echoed through the house paired with her cries for help and begging for relief of his teasing touch. "Please. Stop." She begged tears in the corner of her eyes as she continue to laugh. 

His tickling finally relented as her bedroom door swung open. Aomine turned around still hovering over Sayuri to see Akira at the door looking incredibly displeased. Sayuri blushed and embarrassed at there position tried to squirm out from under him. Aomine grip on her wrists held her down and she finally gave up and laid there on her bedroom floor under Aomine her face flushed. 

Akira silently walked in and crawled onto Sayuri's bed a blue paper folder in his hand and a pen in the other as he sat against the wall with his knees up and his school work lying on his legs. Aomine watched the boy for a few seconds and as Akira didn't say anything he turned back down to Sayuri. "Now, where were we?" He smirked down at her. She blushed and the tickling began again. "Ah, Akira, help!" Sayuri shrieked in between laughs. "That's it, get off her!" Akira yelled as he tried to pry Aomine off of her. Aomine laughed and let go sitting up as Sayrui scrambled away and behind Akira. She clutched his arm thanking him and behind his back sticking her tongue out at him with a smirk. 

With her behavior Aomine stood up and prepared to attack with tickles again. She ducked behind Akira who growled protectively over her. This didn't keep Aomine from reaching around the short kid and reaching her. As the playfully fight started between the three of them that was a serious match for Akira who was convinced he was protecting his sister, who was really instigating it. 

The laughter echoed through the house as night fell on the Kobayashi household. 

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.5K 42 1
Kuroko has always had a secret crush on Aomine. Even with help from his best friend Momoi, he could never seem to capture the courage to tell his for...
96.9K 2.5K 27
Sōdai Kessaku's family owns a small bakery in Tokyo, life is ever unchanging and she's happy with that. That is until a mysterious someone walks thro...
148K 3.7K 18
[Completed] Arisa Masamune is a new transfer student at Kaijō Highschool. On her first day, she was forced by Kise Ryouta to become Kaijō basketball...
163 15 15
Doing a different approach~ Aomine x Momoi :) I know they're super close best friends and such but I love childhood friends-to-lovers stories. So ye...