Slave Bet | n.s [COMPLETED] #...

By keepingupwidnarry

Frenemies Niall and Harry find themselves in a weird bet and neither of them is willing to back out ! A Narr... More

! Slave Bet !
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
tag
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
Character Ask !
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46!
47!
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61!
62
63!
64
Epilogue
End Note

20

3.9K 164 22
By keepingupwidnarry

Niall was pissed to put it simply , it took throwing Liam out of his house for Harry to calm the blonde down. He was fuming even after that , before Harry can even think of a way to calm him he was already padding away in the brunette's room leaving him alone in the living room .

15 minutes later he watched as the blonde padded hands carrying books and slammed them down on the kitchen table huffing loudly not once glancing at him.

If Niall wasn't angry Harry would have cooed at the cherry red color on Niall's cheek as he stabbed his pen on the page muttering under his breathe. He couldn't understand a word he was saying but he thought better than to ask. His eyes travelled from the golden tuff on his head to the cream sweater down his brown shorts running on the pale thin legs , he couldn't help but think them around his hips when he would pound into him.

Harry wasn't even surprised at his train of thoughts coming to terms with them. He finally admitted to himself he was indeed attracted to the Irish beauty and have developed a soft corner for him.

Harry was already in his pajama shorts and shirt. He knew not to give him some task but he wanted Niall to just calm the hell down and be the sassy self he is .An idea came to him and he ran back inside.

Five minutes later he went to the kitchen table and yapped on it gathering Niall's attention who was chewing his pencil his head in the book . Not getting any response he tapped loudly again and again till the blonde looked up clearly looking like he was fed up with him .

"What !"

Satisfied Harry asked him faking innocence " Are you perhaps doing your homework?"

Niall was annoyed at Harry's nonsense talk , he didn't even want him in front of his face right now. He didn't know why but he was really angry . Liam had no right , no right of giving his mother that piece of information as he very well knew the first thing the woman will do is call his brother. Niall will always be her baby and she takes care of him very well , which annoys him like hell but he loves her and she sometimes smothers him but which mother doesn't.

But his brother was another thing ,
he was just frustrating and typical overbearing big brother who always considers him as his small baby bro. He is more tormenting than his mother and will beat any guy that comes ten feet near him. Another reason why Niall is single. He still remembers in 7th grade when James his friend asked him out , Greg met him and 'had a word' which is what he likes to call it .And the next day when Niall was all dolled up for their little date James was nowhere to see and after that he would run whenever he will see Niall. The poor guy still doesn't talk to him .

"What does it looks like Jasmine ?" He retroats and Harry narrows his eyes at him although he is patting himself for gaining that remark from the boy.

"You could have answered the question nicely blondie . Anyways , as you're already in it , take care of mine . And - you will do it since you're my slave " Niall stops scribbling and looks at the boy in front of him as Harry shows him his books .

"I think you can do math Emma . And I might be your 'slave " he says rolling his eyes and then narrows them "but as a fellow student I am not in no way going to do your work . I will help you - if you ask nicely that is "

Harry snorts rolling his eyes murmuring , a little to loudly, "Nerd "

Niall hears it and sits back on the Stoll smirking at him .

"What ?! To proud to do your homework are you Lisa ? Or maybe to stupid -" Harry is now burning in anger at the insult all thoughts of Niall being adorable vanished from his mind.

He slams down his book sitting beside Niall and opens them. They both had maths homework assigned to them not three days ago . They had to solve an exercise consisting of around 20/30 sums.

<Sometime later >

Harry is tapping his pencil on the hardwood , eyebrows furrowed trying to solve the sums . Niall gets up half closing his book and opens the fridge. He takes out the leftover from the morning heating it up. Harry watches his every move till he sets the bowl in front of him. Niall looks at the curly lad through his eyelashes , he bites
his lip when Harry pokes his tongue out his eyes fixed on the bowl already knowing the blonde is not in any mood to share.

Niall grudgingly pushes the bowl towards the brunette , now at equal distance between them. Harry's eyes flashes to Niall's and he hesitantly digs inside moaning at the amazing test. They go back to work silently with Niall solving sums and Harry slumming irritated at each and every sum.

.

.

"Is your answer 19 for 20?" Harry asks head in the book. Niall shuffles going back some pages and searches for the particular sum .

"Umm...no , I got 32 " Harry furrows his brow not able to get the difference between both of their answers .Niall looks at him studying the brunette's furrowed brows sighing he scoots closer to him taking his books with him .

He pushes his hand away looking at the problem "What did you do ?" Harry looks at Niall as he looks at the book working out the sum . 

"Ah , here it is you directly took the factor down . See , I will show you -" he takes the pencil and draws a rough line working the sum "- first take the factor to L.H.S and the multiply by this......and here done " he smiles at Harry blue eyes sparkling and Harry nods understanding the sum.

"And what about 20 ...is it 78 ?" Nervous that he might have got it wrong .Niall nods "Its Correct Harry"
Its Harry's turn to smile now feeling little proud.

They sit like that helping each other - well mostly Niall helping Harry , both of them engrossed in the work and each other eating in between .Harry eyes travelling towards Niall know and then ,nor able to help himself as his eyes took in every feature . As Niall would explain him something all Harry did was focus on his concentrated look admiring the pink lips and pale cheeks. He had a sudden urge to brush his hands down his cheeks and his back or side.

They talked and laughed with Harry asking will questions and Niall would laugh at them or him but the brunette didn't care.

.

.

"So Greg is coming " Harry stated more than asking and Niall looked away from his book gazing up at Harry now realizing the height difference between them .

"Yes um- he will possibly be here tomorrow as Liam graciously provided him with the address" Niall said sarcasm dropping from every word.

Harry nodded before asking "Should I be concerned ?" Niall giggles at Harry's question and worried look . He waves his hand shaking his head as he says "nothing , just don't mention the bet " Harry node about to go back to his work but Niall stops him sporting a worried look himself.

Harry tilts his head waiting for him as the small boy plays with his fingers suddenly all shy as he asks "Um..at n-night ...will you ... I mean us -" he shakes his head all bashful and Harry has the urge to coo but resists .

"I - I mean , to sleep you  know together ,wait I don't mean it t-that way , I ..." his cheeks were bright red
trying to get at their sleeping arrangement .

Harry nodded " Yes you can " Niall thanked him all bashful peeking at the tall lad frombehind his s eyelashes not beliving he just asked that to Harry and Harry co uldnt help but say loudly "Adorable "

Niall's eyes widened at that as he looked at Harry and now it was brunette's turn to blush . The blonde just muttered cheeks flamed "Lets just get back to work Stella"

~~
A short chapter . kind of like a filler .

Thoughts on the chapter ?

I heard the hendall news .Pissed me off and had to post something or anything Narry . I know they might be just friends but I am in drought here waiting for Narry as if they are  rain .

Your thoughts on the new  Or Hendall ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.5K 2.3K 23
There are no coincidences in life. Just happenings of fate. The most beautiful yet tormenting one being Love; A meeting of two people who can accept...
212K 6.9K 25
AU where Harry's a cute baker and Louis' a married business man and very cute and hot stuff happen when Louis hires the beautiful boy but shit gets i...
11.3K 320 154
This is going to be all about 1D ships book recommendation. All besides Larry, I have other books dedicated to them. So this is all about the other s...
4.6K 189 28
"This is not a Love story, Zayn." A typical Jock and Nerd story. Nerd tutors Jock and falls in love BUT..... Started 26th February 2023 Ended 16th A...