Texas and Wisconsin (A JJ Wa...

By The_Mind_of_Cici

JJ Watt is one of the NFL's best football players and he's only 25. He's put his personal life on hold for hi... More

Welcome Home
Not Your Normal Girl
Give Me a Chance
Welcome to my World
Getting Back to Nature
I Think I'm in Love
College Bound
Late Nights, Early Mornings
Dressed to the Nine's
Popping the Question
A New Plan
Starting Their Journey
Power Suits and Punny Quips
Worth Fighting For
Whatever You Want
Bridals by Lori
Wedding Bells
Beside You
Graduation Day
The boys of Fall
This is a Family
Taking Bullets and Getting Promotions
Family Takes Care of its Own
Gowns and Galas
Baby Talk and Promotions
Bun in the Oven
The Announcement
Just Another Day
Peaceful Paradise
Today's the Day
She Awakes
Epilogue

Double Dose of Cuteness

2.2K 33 10
By The_Mind_of_Cici

Thou shall not let low-vibin' sketchy-ass energy penetrate thy aura!

"So Kat, JJ, are y'all ready to find out the sex of the twins?" Dr. Wilson smiled as she walked into the room Kat and JJ were in.

"Yes, the whole family is in town to find out," JJ smiled, feeling as excited as Kat was to know what the sexes of the twins were.

"Alright, let's find out then," she smiled as Kat lifted up her shirt with a bright smile.

Dr. Wilson squirted the cold jelly onto her stomach as the ultrasound machine hummed on. Both JJ and Kat grew excited as they watched the screen with their two babies displayed on it. They both smiled when they saw the two lives growing in Kat's womb.

"Well, they look very healthy and are developing perfectly as well. I can see the sex of both babies. Would you like to know now?" Dr. Wilson asked with a smile as she glanced at the young couple.

"Yes, so long as JJ wants to know," Kat smiled brightly, not concerned about what the babies were.

"Of course, I want to know!" JJ exclaimed as the doctor and Kat looked at him, causing them both to laugh.

"You have two boys," Wilson smiled, knowing that's what JJ was hoping for.

"Really?" both asked excitedly.

"Yes, would you like a couple of copies of this ultrasound like last time?"

"Yes, please!" Kat responded with joy.

After the doctor left and JJ and Kat were getting ready to go, JJ looked at Kat with so much joy on his face. Kat knew what he was thinking and wrapped her arms around him as best she could.

"I know I was hoping for at least one of them to be a girl, but two boys are just as great. I'm glad that we're expanding our family again," he whispered into her hair.

"Really?" Kat asked mischievously as they walked to the truck.

"Yes, but what's with that look?" JJ asked, knowing that something was up.

"I got a call from the adoption agency because we're still listed as a foster family. They asked if we could foster twin baby girls until they are found a good home. I told Nimiru that I had to talk to you before I said yes, but I would call her back tonight after we talked about it" Kat smiled brightly as they stood in front of the truck.

"So, potentially, five kids? If I say yes, I want to get someone to help us while we're at work because it's not fair to you to have to take care of five kids by yourself while you're on maternity leave during the offseason" JJ smiled back.

"Mom was going to come to stay with us while I was on maternity leave to help me with the kids," Kat reassured him.

"You really think we can do this?"

"Baby, we always talked about having a lot of kids, and we're just fostering the girls until they are adopted by another family. With our connections, they'll probably be adopted by a family from the team."

"Alright, let's do this. We'll have both sets of twins in one room, Blaze in his, and your mom in the office" JJ smiled, kissing her.

"Do you want to talk to the contractor today and see how much longer the remodel is going to take?" Kat asked JJ as they drove back to the house they were renting while the remodel was going on.

"Oh, I meant to tell you, Tucker called today and said that they'll be done with the remodeling and expansion in two weeks" JJ smiled at her knowing that she was worried about it.

"Good, I didn't want to bring the twins home to a rented house in four months. Nimiru said if we choose to foster the twins, we'd be getting them in a few days so that they are legally allowed to fly and go to Hawaii with us in a week."

"Good thing we have access to the jet and don't have to pay for two extra tickets."

"That is very true. Rae said that she and Jacob are going to Hawaii for a couple of weeks while we're there before she has Lorenzo," Kat informed JJ.

"Tell them to stay with us when they go, so they don't have to pay for a hotel. The villa we're renting is huge and has more than enough space for all of us" JJ smiled at her.

"Alright, I'll tell her tonight when we get home since they're there with our parents," Kat laughed.

"Okay, sounds good to me, Baby Girl. I'm really excited about this all to begin, and I know that even when you go on missions for the CIA in about a year, we'll still be fine. You are the perfect combination of soft and strong, and few can say they have mastered that. You have taught me to view my life with kind-sight. You've shown me how to stop beating myself up for things in my past. To instead of slapping my forehead and saying: what was I thinking? To breathe and ask: What have I learned?" JJ spoke truthfully as they drove into the neighborhood where they were renting a home.

"JK Rowling once said that, 'Humans have a knack for choosing precisely the things that are worst for them.' I got lucky when I found you because I found exactly what was best for me" she smiled as they pulled into their driveway.

Inside the house

"Jacob, I thought that maybe we should adopt after we have Lorenzo," Rae spoke to Jacob as they got ready in one of the guest rooms of JJ and Kat's rental home.

"I'm not opposed to that, but I want to know your reasoning behind this" Jacob smiled at his wife.

"Well, Doctor Oakley, at home, told us this is the only child I'm going to be able to have. We got lucky with Lorenzo, but I can't have another child because of all the scaring on my uterus. I wanted to give you a little girl so badly," Rae sighed with tears in her eyes.

"I know, Baby, and I think adopting a baby is a great idea. Let's do it," Jacob grinned.

"Really?" Rae asked, beaming.

"Absolutely. Now JJ and Kat are home, so let's go downstairs and find out what they are having," Jacob replied, reaching for Rae's hand.

"Mommy! Daddy!" Blaze exclaimed when they walked in the front door.

"Hey, Baby!" Kat exclaimed back, squatting as best she could in front of him.

"What babies?" Blaze inquired with bright eyes.

"Once we get everyone in the living room, we'll tell you," JJ smiled, scooping Blaze up in his arms and helping Kat stand back up.

"Alright, everyone into the living room. We've got a few announcements to make!" Kat exclaimed loud enough so the whole house could hear her.

The whole family was soon sitting in the living room waiting anxiously to hear the news that JJ and Kat had to tell.

"So, we went to Dr. Wilson today to find out the sexes of the twins, and she told us... we have twin boys!" JJ exclaimed with a huge smile.

The whole family began to cheer until Papa Watt raised his hand to silence the room, "what is the other news you have?"

"We are still listed as a foster family with the adoption agency we went through to get Blaze, and I got a call this morning. Nimiru has asked me and JJ to foster two baby girls until they are found a home. She doesn't want them spending any more time in an orphanage than they have to" Kat smiled.

"How old are they?" Mama Hurley asked.

"They are about six months old," JJ answered with a huge smile.

"When will you be getting them?" Papa Hurley asked, seeing how excited they were to take care of someone's future children.

"In a couple of days, so y'all will meet them after we get back from Kauai. Well, except for Jacob and Rae because they're going to be out there for a few weeks," Kat smiled.

"Oh, and y'all are staying with us out there, so don't pay for a hotel room, and if you have, cancel it and get your money back" JJ smiled.

A couple of days later.

"So, are y'all ready to meet Grace and Saraphina?" Nimiru asked as JJ, Kat, and Blaze followed behind her.

"Yes!" Blaze exclaimed.

"Good because they're excited to meet you," Nimiru chuckled.

Soon enough, they were in a nursery at the orphanage. Two caretakers were sitting in the corner feeding, two beautiful babies. They smiled when the family came in with their boss.

"Jessica, Rebecca, this is the Watt family, and they are here to foster the twins until we find them a family" Nimiru smiled.

"Would the two of you like to finish feeding them?" Jessica asked.

"We'd love to," JJ smiled as Kat walked towards them.

"What ethnicity are they?" Kat asked, noticing their caramel skin and blue eyes.

"They are white, Italian, and Spanish," Rebecca answered.

"They're tiny!" Blaze commented, sitting on a little chair between Kat and JJ.

"Well, they're babies, Blaze. You were small too when we got you" JJ smiled down at his son.

"Oh, okay," Blaze nodded, feeling that his dad's response was the most logical.

"So, what made the two of you decide to foster when you're expecting yourself?" Jessica asked curiously.

"We're expecting twins in four months, but we figured that it would be a great way to give back. We either take Blaze to see his foster family, or they fly out to see him. Someone took care of our baby before we could take him home with us, so why not take care of someone else's babies while they wait to take them home" Kat smiled honestly.

"How old was your son when you brought him home?" Rebecca asked, smiling at Blaze.

"Six months. We would have gotten Blaze sooner, but Kat was still deployed at the time. She came home early because she was shot in the line of duty, actually, saving a friend of ours," JJ smiled.

"I remember hearing about that! How are you feeling, by the way?" Jessica asked as Kat began to burp Grace.

"I feel great, and it's really nice to be able to be home with my family more since I have retired," Kat smiled as Grace belched.

"Have they said any words yet?" JJ asked, knowing that Blaze was saying words by the time they got him, and he was beginning to crawl as well.

"No words yet, but they are trying to talk and crawl," Nimiru smiled.

"What do we need to do so that we can take them home today? And are they legal to fly?" Kat asked.

"They're legal to fly. There is paperwork that has you as the twins' legal guardians. All you have to do is sign a couple of papers saying you are fostering the girls until they are adopted." Nimiru smiled, knowing that Kat was excited to get them home.

"Blaze, can you get Mommy and Daddy the baby carries out of her purse?" Kat asked, knowing that he knew what she was talking about.

He jumped down from his seat, ran over to her purse, which was by the door, dug through it to find what she asked for, and came running back with them when he saw them.

"Thank you, Blaze" JJ smiled as Jessica and Rebecca took them to help them put them on with the babies in them.

Soon enough, the family was on their way to the store with the twins to buy them clothes and everything else they would need.

Before you assume, try this crazy method called asking. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

989 28 13
T.J. Yates or the Houston Texans has always been more than a bit over protective of his baby sister Scarlet Rose. The only problem is that instead o...
1.4K 36 26
Mary-Kate is a nerd, in every single AP class the schools offers, in the school marching band, and in every academic club the school has. Most people...
179K 3.5K 41
Samantha Coldwell knew JJ Watt before he was the famous defensive end from the Houston Texans. As a matter of fact, she believes they are soulmates.T...
3.7K 58 30
Lauren Jacobs thought she had her life all figured out. She has great best friends, a gorgeous boyfriend, and school wasn't so horrible. That changed...