Power Suits and Punny Quips

In Persian, we say ashk for tear.

"I shouldn't have gotten rid of all my heels and dress clothes," I sighed, failing to find anything appropriate for my official interview tomorrow.

"Baby, you don't have to dress formally for this interview. They already know you," JJ responded with a little bit of a laugh.

"I know that they know me, but I still want that good impression, Justin," I replied, walking out of the closet.

"Then I'm taking you shopping" JJ smirked, knowing how much I hated shopping.

"Fine," I sighed, pulling my boots on and walking towards the stairs.

"I love you, baby!" JJ yelled, chasing after me.

"I know you do!" I squealed when JJ threw me over his shoulder.

JJ grabbed my coat from the hook and shut the door behind us. He plopped me down in the front passenger's seat and walked over to the driver's side. Before he could open the door, I climbed into the driver's seat.

 Before he could open the door, I climbed into the driver's seat

"Hey!" JJ exclaimed as I snatched the keys from his hands.

"I'm driving," I smirked, shutting the door.

"Should I trust you with my truck?" JJ quipped, getting into the passenger's seat.

"I learned to drive in a truck, Doll," I replied, driving down the road, "and until I get a new vehicle, I'm going to be using your truck."

"We're getting you a new vehicle soon, then," he teased back.

JJ fiddled with the radio as I drove towards the shops in downtown Tomball...the opposite direction of the city. After I got off the freeway, I felt really at home in my small town. I drove down the main drag and pulled into a spot once I found one. I hopped out of the truck and took in a deep breath of the small-town air. A huge smile came to my face as JJ joined my side.

"Ain't nothing like a small town, and it's cleaner air" I smiled as we walked across the street toward a little clothing store

"Maybe we should move here then?" JJ suggested looking at me with my hand in his.