Double Dose of Cuteness

Thou shall not let low-vibin' sketchy-ass energy penetrate thy aura!

"So Kat, JJ, are y'all ready to find out the sex of the twins?" Dr. Wilson smiled as she walked into the room Kat and JJ were in.

"Yes, the whole family is in town to find out," JJ smiled, feeling as excited as Kat was to know what the sexes of the twins were.

"Alright, let's find out then," she smiled as Kat lifted up her shirt with a bright smile.

Dr. Wilson squirted the cold jelly onto her stomach as the ultrasound machine hummed on. Both JJ and Kat grew excited as they watched the screen with their two babies displayed on it. They both smiled when they saw the two lives growing in Kat's womb.

 They both smiled when they saw the two lives growing in Kat's womb

"Well, they look very healthy and are developing perfectly as well. I can see the sex of both babies. Would you like to know now?" Dr. Wilson asked with a smile as she glanced at the young couple.

"Yes, so long as JJ wants to know," Kat smiled brightly, not concerned about what the babies were.

"Of course, I want to know!" JJ exclaimed as the doctor and Kat looked at him, causing them both to laugh.

"You have two boys," Wilson smiled, knowing that's what JJ was hoping for.

"Really?" both asked excitedly.

"Yes, would you like a couple of copies of this ultrasound like last time?"

"Yes, please!" Kat responded with joy.

After the doctor left and JJ and Kat were getting ready to go, JJ looked at Kat with so much joy on his face. Kat knew what he was thinking and wrapped her arms around him as best she could.

"I know I was hoping for at least one of them to be a girl, but two boys are just as great

"I know I was hoping for at least one of them to be a girl, but two boys are just as great. I'm glad that we're expanding our family again," he whispered into her hair.

"Really?" Kat asked mischievously as they walked to the truck.

"Yes, but what's with that look?" JJ asked, knowing that something was up.

"I got a call from the adoption agency because we're still listed as a foster family. They asked if we could foster twin baby girls until they are found a good home. I told Nimiru that I had to talk to you before I said yes, but I would call her back tonight after we talked about it" Kat smiled brightly as they stood in front of the truck.