Falling for him [Madara Uchih...

By I__nfinity

STARTED: 11 July 2016 COMPLETED: 9 March 2017 ✔2016- Naruto Winter Watty Awards- 3rd Place ✔Naruto Watty Awar... More

1. Simple life
2. Strange World
3. Madara And Izuna
A/N
4. What? Ninja World
5. A new life begins
A/N Must read to understand
6. Travelling with Uchiha brothers
7. Reaching the Uchiha compound
A/N
8. Tajima and Izumi Uchiha
Book Cover
9. A new life in a new world
10. A new friend And A Strange Dream
11. New abilities
12. Some Time Together
13. Going for war
14. Kiku
15. Return
Author's Note
16. Falling For Her
17. Falling for him
19. Gentle Moments
20. Choices
21. Fallen Brother
22. Alive Again
23. Explanations
24. Calm Before The Storm
25. Taken Away
26. Realization
27. Dream becomes a reality
28. Lost
29. You Are My Madara
30. Eternal Mangekyo
31. The Village Hidden In The Leaves
32. The Seal
33. Remembering
34. Aunt and Uncle
35. Night
36. To Die Is Very Easy
37. Shadow
38.(Part-1) Following
38. (Part-2) Down
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter- 1
Bonus Chapter- 2
Bloods & Roses
Lines Of Hate & Love Are Thin

18. Festival and the Locket

5.8K 142 74
By I__nfinity

Shanaya POV:

Slowly I opened my eyes as the morning sun waked me up. My eyes opened only to see a familiar face right in front of mine.

He was sleeping soundlessly and he looked so adorable.

I brought my hands and cupped his cheeks. Then my hands came in contact with his hairs. God they are so soft. I stroke them lightly not wanting to wake him up.

"You like my hair that much." He asked.

Shit. I woke him up. I quickly jerked my hands away.

He smirked and opened his eyes to look at me.

"Sorry" I muttered.

"Hnn sorry for what?" He asked me curiously.

"For waking you up." I replied. He laughed at my reply.

"What" I almost yelled.

"You are so cute Shanaya. There is no need for you to say sorry for such a thing."

"Even though it's a pitiful thing. I did disturbed your sleep."

He let out a squeak of laughter. "Okay okay fine, apology accepted."

I smiled at him and sat up but immediately fell down due to the pressure exerted on my waist. But the way I fall I loved it because my lips came in contact with his warm lips.

He pulled me up on his body never breaking the kiss. So now I was lying completely above him. I put my hands on either side of his head as our mouths were engrossed in a heated kiss.

We pulled away from the kiss. I also pulled myself up little so now I was hovering over him having my legs on either side of his hips. One of his hand was caressing my face while the other was grabbing my waist in a gentle way. He had never been harsh with me except for that day when he had returned from the war. But that was my fault so I don't blame him.

He put his hand on the back of my neck and pulled me down for another heated kiss. Our precious kiss was interrupted by a knock on the door.

I was about to say something when he spoke up.

"Yeah"

Has he forgotten that he is in my room.

"Madara sama"

"Yeah I am. What is it?"

"Tajima sama had sent me to tell you that there is a meeting in two hours for you to attend."

"I see thank you for telling. And tell father that I will be there at time."

"Hai Madara sama."

With that she left as I could hear fading footsteps. He looked back at me.

"So where were we." He said smirking. I blushed and turned my head to the side a little. He cupped my cheek making me look at him. He pulled me down towards him and kissed me again.

We pulled away only to stare into each others eyes.

"She came here for you." I started.

"What do you mean?" He asked me confused.

"I mean she came here to inform you about the meeting."

"Yeah she did. So what."

"Madara this is my room." I said a bit embarrassed. He now understood what I meant as he laughed.

"She must have searched me in my room and after not finding me over there she came here."

"She knew that you will be here." He just smirked in response.

"You know what Madara."

"Hhm"

"It won't be long enough when they all will regard me as your concubine."

His eyes widened at my statement and if I am not wrong I saw a blush over there. It was for an instance but it was. "Hn... what C-Concubine."

"Yes" I said blushing.

"We haven't done anything."

"I know. But it's not like that I have not noticed the way everyone looks up at me when I come out of your room in the morning or at you when you comes out of my room in the morning."

"Let them think whatever they want. But I promise that no one will call you as a Concubine. I won't let anyone describe you as such low."

"I don't like being called as one. I would love to be called as someone's girlfriend or someone's wife but someone's concubine, Ahh never in the hell."

I said and he let out a laugh. "I assure you that you will never be regarded like that."

I gave him a soft smile and pecked his lips. "I know and I trust you."

He smiled and removed a strand of my hair from my face and claimed my lips.

Our kiss was interrupted again by someone's banging on the door. He let out a frustrated growl.

Ahh why is everyone plotting to break our kiss.

"Shanaya, Aniki open the door." Akasumi yelled from the opposite side.

"What's wrong with her." Madara said and I got away from him.

He walked over and opened the door revealing Akasumi and Izuna. They both got in.

We all were sitting on the bed when Akasumi started. "Today we are going for festival."

"Hnn festival really." I said excited. I would love to see how people celebrate over here.

"Hell what" Madara said in a annoying tone.

"Festival aniki. Are you so blinded in love that you can't even hear properly." Izuna said with a smirk and Madara stiffened and glared dangerously at Izuna.

"Izuna you-" He wasn't able to complete his sentence as Akasumi interrupted in between.

"We are going aniki and you're gonna join us." She demanded.

"Festival, no way I am coming. They are so crowded." Madara said crossing his arms.

"Oh come on aniki now don't be a pain. You are coming."

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Shanaya"

I snapped my head to the direction as I heard Akasumi's voice called my name.

"Yeah"

"You are coming."

"Yes of course I love festivals."

"So do you want him to come with us." She said pointing to him.

Madara and Akasumi both were glaring at me. "Yes I do."

"Come on now aniki, even Shanaya wants you to join us, now you can't refuse." This time it was Izuna.

I looked at Madara through the corner of my eyes to find him staring at me. I smiled sheepishly at the sight of him.

"Shanaya-" He started but I cut him off in the mid.

"So are you willing to leave me alone with these love birds. I don't want them to leave their precious make out session because of me."

"Shanaya" Akasumi yelled and tucked away a strand of her hair behind shyly. While Madara and Izuna were smirking.

"Okay fine I will come." Madara said.

Finally.

"Wow that's awesome." Akasumi said clasping her hands.

"That's great." I said happily.

........

I was picking up my clothes from my cupboard and throwing them here and there. I just couldn't pick out a perfect kimono for the festival.

Ahh. Someone help me please.

And my wish was granted as Akasumi entered my room. She closed the door and walked upto me dropping her clothes on the bed.

She looked around at my discarded clothings and raised a brow.

"I don't understand what to wear." I said grabbing my head.

She laughed and this time I raised a brow.

"What"

"That. Wear that dress." She said pointing to the dress in my hand. Well to be honest I haven't taken a look at all on the dress I was holding.

I pulled the dress up and looked at it. Now I understood why she choose this kimono. It really was a beautiful red coloured kimono.

[A/N: I know that I will suck at the description. So just take a look at the picture above.]

"It's really beautiful. How the hell I didn't noticed it."

"Because you were busy throwing clothes here and there."

"Ha ha very funny. It's because you entered the room before I could take a look at it."

"Oh really."

"Yes really."

"Hnn whatever. Now just change immediately." I nodded. She picked up her kimono and went to the bathroom.

I quickly changed into the red kimono and looked at myself in the mirror. It really looked good.

The bathroom door opened and Akasumi walked in. She really looked stunning.

"Oh god Shanaya, you look beautiful."

"Hnn talk about yourself."

"Me, do I really look that good."

I smiled mischievously. "Just wait until you encounter Izuna. His reactions will tell everything." I teased and she blushed fifty shades of red.

"Ugh you idiot." She crossed her arms and looked away.

I couldn't suppress my laugh at her act. She looked just too cute.

Madara POV:

"This is getting hell too much. Where the hell are they." Izuna yelled getting impatient.

"Easy boy easy." I said trying to calm him down.

Why the hell is he getting impatient. This is something to be expected. Women, they always gets late. They take too much for getting ready.

Many of them had already left. While many more are still here waiting for the time, as they will go when the previous ones will arrive. Leaving the compound vulnerable at times like this, is the most foolish mistake anyone can make.

Hearing coming footsteps I turned my gaze to the direction. Soon from the black Shanaya and Akasumi came out.

Shanaya's feets dragged her to my side. I eyed her from top to bottom. She looked absolutely stunning.

She wore a beautiful red coloured kimono with green and cream coloured obi sash having a red strip over it. Her hairs were tied up while some bangs were left on her sides and forehead.

She looked just like an angel. I don't know from where it came but the way she took her strides towards me make me imagine something. That she is walking towards me at the altar dressed in a wedding kimono.

My precious thoughts were interrupted as I felt something warm on my cheek.

My senses brought me back to reality and I saw her cupping my cheeks. Her blue eyes were shimmering. And I couldn't help but to lean in a kiss. I pressed my lips on her and kissed her and she returned my gesture softly.

It.... It feels so good.

I put my hands on her waist and brought her flush against me. I held her tightly against me as I groaned into the kiss. She wrapped her arms around my neck.

She pulled at my hair when I rubbed her mouth with my tongue. I sucked her tongue and she let out a moan. I smirked in the kiss and she shivered.

After a while I pulled to see her flushed face.

I chuckled. "You are still so flushed over a kiss."

She blushed even harder and buried her face in my chest completely embarrassed.

"You are so cute." I said making her shiver and she snuggled into me more.

"Come on you guys. Don't you wanna go." Izuna said holding Akasumi to her chest.

"Ya sure" I said and Shanaya pulled away from me a little but my arm was still around her waist protectively. I am not letting her go.

"Madara sama" I heard a irritating voice and clenched my fists and jaw. My hold on Shanaya tightened.

Turning around I was met by the disgusting face of Kiku. That bitch. How dare she...

"What" I spat in her face.

"Is there something you need." She said licking her lips.

I gritted my lips in annoyance at her methods to seduce me.

If it would have been Shanaya I really would have been turned on and accepted her advances. But this kind of act from anyone else than her is totally irritating. And from this woman is totally disgusting.

Tightening my hold on Shanaya's waist I brought her forward. "I have everything I need. I don't need anything else, specially not from you." I said the first line indicating to Shanaya while the last indicating to this stupid slut.

She huffed and walked away.

"That bitch. Why don't we just throw her out." Akasumi shouted.

"We can't do that, you know that Akasumi."

"Whatever." She crossed her arms angrily.

"We can't do that Akasumi she helds so much informed about the clan and she will not hesitate to leak out our secrets to other clans. And whatever happened that day can't be exposed." Izuna answered her second question too which would have been 'Then why don't we kill her.'

"That bitch I hate her."

"No one likes her."

Taking my attention away from those two I glanced down at Shanaya. She was staring at the direction in which Kiku left. Her hands were fisted. She is angry. She is angry at her. Oh now this is something I like.

I looked in her eyes and saw a different emotion over there apart from anger. My chest contracted at the sight. That expression was jealousy.

She was jealous with her.

There was nothing for her to get jealous of. I have never laid my eyes on any other woman and I never would. And to that slut,  never.

But at some point I was happy knowing that she was jealous. It means that I am not the only one who feels for her. She has feelings for me too. But as much as I have known her until now she will never reciprocate her feelings.

I pulled her to my front so now she was staring me with a curious expression. I am full aware of the fact that she knows each and every word I am going to tell her but as Izuna says it will be better if I say to her.

"I would never touch her. I had nothing to do with her and will never have. Trust me." I whispered in her ear and pulled away and looked at her face. Their was a hint of proudness in her eyes. They were shimmering with love compassion. Their was also a smile plastered on her face. Izuna was right, she really need to hear those words from me.

.......

We reached the village where the festival was supposed to happen. I really liked the decoration.

I didn't wanted to come here but seeing those three pair of pleading eyes I couldn't refuse. It happens the same way every year, the only difference is that she is with us this time.

It was fun. Shanaya and Akasumi more like visited every stall. They played games, buyed some accessories and clothes.

Izuna too enjoyed with them. Shanaya asked him to play a game as the reward was a cute stuff toy. Ahh girls, seriously what is the difference between children and them if they want a stuff toy.

Well that game was seriously very difficult for Izuna. Hit a target using kunai. Ya very very difficult hnn.

He got two kunai and hit the target with ease. He got two of them each for the two girls.

I also played some games when Shanaya really begged me to. We ate too much of things. I didn't, she fed me with everything. And she was too much in excitement about the festival that she forgot to blush.

I was walking down when my eyes landed on a locket. It was absolutely beautiful. I really liked that. I immediately buyed it.

I can't believe that my eyes wandered on a locket and I buyed it. Well maybe it is because before I have no reason to pay attention to them, but now I have.

I walked over to her. "Turn around and close your eyes. I have a surprise for you."

She immediately turned so her back was facing me. I tugged the locket on her neck. Placing my hands on her shoulders I said. "Now open your eyes."

She opened her eyes and looked down at the locket and froze.

Hnn did she not liked it.

What the hell..!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

403K 15.4K 28
* THIS IS A COPYRIGHTED STORY OF MINE, MIDNIGHT_LILAC, PUBLISHED ON WATTPAD. IF YOU FIND IT ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE, IT HAS BEEN COPIED/REPUBLISHED WITH...
90K 3.3K 32
[Edited] Aquila is a carefree and an obnoxious girl. Growing up in the Uchiha Stronghold has been something she wished fate didn't put her through. T...
105K 4.4K 40
[COMPLETED] *book one in the Uzumaki series* Tomomi Uzumaki only has one close friend. And he's an Uchiha. She tried to keep him a secret from her...
183K 7K 72
Sasuke Uchiha has just reencountered with Naruto after first seeing Sakura and Kakashi after a while: "Why are you fixated on me?! Why do you care?!"...