Don't mess with Asha Black *c...

By A_Blonde_Unicorn

Asha Black isn't your typical 15 year old girl. She street fights for money to pay for all of her mothers deb... More

1- The Black Dragon
2- Everyone knows not to mess with Asha!
3- Look what the cat dragged in
4- poker face
5- unexpected
6- Trouble just seems to find me
7- Oh, the perks of being lost...
8- new life
9- proven wrong
10- not the jock
12- its called Sarcasm
13- dodge ball with the asshole
14- Old people and parties don't mix
15- Not something you see everyday
16- too much sexual tension
17- Doodles and Inside voices
18- It went out with a bang
19- Falling
20- Rumours and Fangirls
20.5- Memories
21- college student on Caffeine
22- Super-duper hard to control hormones
must I have a title?
23- sexy ice-cream uniform
24- time to get even, Asha's way
25- an assassin sounds good afterall
26- a bad attitude and secrets don't mix so well
27- Bacon and more sexual tension
28- a lovely little trip to the beach...
29- It's a hate, hate relationship
30- The final countdown
epilogue
Extra Point of View

11- hunting unicorns

2.5K 66 0
By A_Blonde_Unicorn

Chapter 11- hunting unicorns

“What’s a pretty little girl doing in a bad place like this” Some old guy with only half his teeth and no hair asked me with a playful grin.

“Oh, you know, just hunting unicorns” I shrugged sarcastically and he looked at me funny “I was being sarcastic” I said and he still looked dumbfounded “It was a joke” I pointed out.

“Well why didn’t you say so” He now seemed mad at me and that was probably because I managed to make him look really stupid in front of his friends.

“normally most people can understand sarcasm” I deadpanned.

“Are you saying I’m stupid?” He said rudely and all I did was nod which was a pretty stupid move on my behalf.

I was pushed up against the wall behind me and it was like one of those cliché girl bumps into the wall moments except this wasn’t a cute guy, and it wasn’t romantic, and he had his knife against my throat but still it reminded me of those book moments oh and also I wasn’t terrified about being held against a wall with a knife at my throat because I so knew how to get out of the hold.

“Don’t call me stupid” He growled and his voice darkened. After a few seconds there was a whole crowd of them around me and I realised that I had gotten myself into a fight with a gang.

“Awe crap man! I got myself into a gang fight already.” I sighed exasperated.

“You make it sound like we are weak.” Another man said and came from behind shadows. He had those cool multi-coloured eyes where one was green and the other was blue, his nose was crooked and probably from all the times he has broken it oh and don’t even get me started on those teeth, yuck!

“Well I’m not screaming for help so you obviously don’t have a weak little girl who can’t defend for herself.” I pointed out the obvious “Now let me go of you will all be screaming in pain about your balls when I’m finished.” I said casually and I think I saw one or 2 of the 5 gulp. The guys all looked pretty intimidating but I know I can take them down easily. It was actually really finny that the chick from earlier today actually thought she could beat me in a fight.

“No” One of them said stubbornly.

“Are you sure about that?” I asked and looked to my left where to see probably the bulkiest of them all. He had a shaved head and scars all over which made him appeal scarier.

“Yes” Was all he said so I just shrugged and switched positions with the  guy who held we against the wall then bent his arm that was holding the blade and took it from him putting it in my pocket. It was a pretty nice blade to be honest so I was going to keep it.

“Now, you will let we walk out now with any weapons of yours that I please and you will not touch me. Is that understood” I narrowed my eyes at the guy that I was holding up. He gulped but didn’t do anything so I bashed him against the wall and when I saw him wince I smirked “Am I understood?!” I growled lowdly and I got a chorus of loud yes’s.

To put it short I ended up with some new nice and expensive guns, knives and blades which would take a very long time for me to earn money for.

I heard them all yelling at each other when I got out which I laughed at because they were all blaming each other for me taking their things. To be honest I thought they were really stupid because I could have been bluffing about my fighting skills.

That wasn’t as fun as some of the guys back where I used to live. It’s probably because I’m in a better area and I didn’t stir them up enough to make it fun enough. I know right now you’re thinking I’m crazy for even wanting to get involved with a gang but trust me when I say this, I’ve seen more gangs then there are elements on the periodic table of elements. I like science so I know there are 112 that count for it because the other elements aren’t fully counted. I’m good at maths, science and art not poem writing, learning about dead people and looking at a map. I like being able to solve problems straight on and not have to do some analogy crap.

I decided to call it a night after wondering around the streets until it was late but then I realised I’m lost and don’t own a phone. Great! Just my luck, I was in my black ripped jeans and a top which was not doing such a great job in covering up my front.  I could tell the top was very revealing just from the way guys have been looking at me which his pissing me off. I am so going to complain to Scar about this top because she was the one who bought it insisting that I was thin enough to pull it off.

I found a little pub and decided to go in there to ask for directions. I walked up to the bar and saw a guy who looked around 18 or so and was pretty tall compared to me but I’m only 15 going on 16 soon.

“Hi how can I help you?” The guy at the bar asked. His Hair was a golden blonde and he had piercing green eyes that could make any girl swoon.

“I was wondering if you could give me directions to Pallad Street” I asked.

“New are you?” He smirked.

“No” I answered sarcastically and scowled at the guy “Now give me the damn directions or I will make sure that even a blind person would find you ugly” I smiled sweetly in a fake manor at him.

“Ok don’t get your panties in a twist” He snickered.

I grabbed him by his tee-shirt and lifted him up of his feet so he was leaning over the bar “Now listen here buddy, give me the directions without another smart ass comment and I will let you live a happy life but if you don’t comply with either of those rules I will bash your face in then will make sure you can never ever have kids. Trust me, girls will be running when they find out that you legitimately have no balls left.” I gove him an intimidating glare and he nodded meekly then I dropped him and he scampered off the table and went to get me a map with directions.

“Here, I drew the way you get home” He shakily handed me a piece of paper.

“Thank you” I spat out in hatred and left the bar not forgetting to slam the door closed.

Well that was an eventful night.

~

My clock flashing 00:00 was enough to get my ass out of bed and into my mum’s room to check the time on her phone, I’m glad she’s a heavy sleeper sometimes.   I checked the time and it was only 9 o’clock which wasn’t bad at all.

I knew I was late and I really didn’t want to because I had art first then science! My favourite subjects and I’m going to be missing some of Art.

I packed my sketch book in my bag along with any other things I needed then got dressed in come black shorts and a wolf top with my heeled stud boots- which are all from Scar- instead because I could tell it was going to be warm out and in my jeans I would probably die. Maybe not die but I could come close to it! I raced down the stairs and grabbed a muffin for breakfast before quickly making my way to school.

I got to class by quarter past nine so I had only missed 15 minutes of class and still had 40 minutes left of art. At this school we have 55 minute classes with 40 minutes for lunch, 20 minutes for morning tea and a 25 minute assembly right after period 2 and before morning tea.

I entered the class and my teacher was sitting at the desk with her head in a painting and tongue out in concentration. I walked up to the desk and cleared my throat then her head jerked up.

“Hi, what do you need sweetie?” He asked politely.

“I’m Asha and I’m new. I only just got here so I don’t know what to do.” I state. Did she not realise when she marked the roll that there was a kid missing?

“Oh, sorry for that” She laughed “I always forget to mark the roll until the end of class but right now it’s just doing whatever and meeting new people. I’m your teacher Miss Lantz by the way” She smiled warmly up at me and I instantly knew that I already liked this teacher.

I made my way to the back and sat down in the corner. I pulled out my sketch book and pencils then got to work on the sketch I was working on. It was of Rapunzel’s eye and inside it was Flynn rider, the tower with the forest like scenery, the floating lanterns and don’t forget Maximus the horse.

When the bell rang I packed up and walked to science with Mr Abelson who is pretty nice I must admit. He’s also has a good sense of humour so if someone does something stupid he’ll mess with them instead of straight up giving them a detention.

I walked into the lab and sat up to back of the class like I do in all my subjects and got out all my sheets I needed.

Most of the day was pretty chilled and when I got to lunch I sat down thinking about if I was going to go as the Black Dragon or normal me until the little blonde chick from yesterday came and decided to have a good old chat with me.

“Hi how are you?” She asked and I could tell it was forced.

“What do you want?” I grunted in response.

“I need your help, will you help?” She asked and bit down on her lip.

“No, now if that’s all you want go away.” I said coldly. I knew it was a little mean but I didn’t want to help her with her little girl problems.

“Please, my team isn’t nearly as strong as you and I know your secret” She smirks towards the end but I can hear the desperation in her voice.

“What secret?” I scoff but I as internally hoping it had nothing to do with anything about my life back at home where my old friends live.

“Well Black dragon, if you  don’t help me everyone will find out that the world famous fighter is actually a girl and not only that but they will also know that it’s you, Asha Black” Her smirk turns wicked but I can tell she’s not used to being evil like this because the look doesn’t suit her face.

“How did you know that?” I hissed through clenched teeth. If one person knew then soon everyone will know and I won’t be scary anymore but loved. I don’t want to walk down the school halls and have everyone wanting me to be their friend.

“I just do but no one actually told me from here” She reassures me and her face is overtaken with the friendly smile that once stood on it before “So what do you say Asha?” She asked me.

“What do you need help with?” I ask sceptically.

“Long story short, I have a locket and it has power like you wouldn’t believe. Someone could take over the world if it were in the wrong hands so that’s where I need your help. I have two people who are leaders of their own little army of people or demons and are after this locket. I need you to help fight in my army of me and a few of my friends.” She whispers “What do you say?” She asks hopefully.

“I don’t really want to but if I don’t then my friends back home can get hurt and fighting is my forte so I’m in” I smile and shrug. I said that before overthinking it and then regretting the decision.

“You’re starting to think about regretting the decision. I wouldn’t do that Asha.” She laughs and shakes her head to herself.

How did she know what I was thinking? But more importantly, what am I getting myself into?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Her outfit is to the side :)

I hope you guys like this chapter becuase i spent legit hours doing this and stayed up late even though my sister woke me up so early so i could walk her to school. I think im about to fall asleep in my keyboard now..... Sorry about any mistakes, i put it straight up from word.

See ya soon and sorry about the huge long wait.

~tppie123~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

859K 32.7K 67
"Nobody is allowed between these pretty little thighs but me....and if anyone tries...𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦." ~ The leader of the most notorious...
4.9K 129 25
Once a fighter, always a fighter. But I've got a different saying about me. The Fighter, The Survivor is what I have become. Jade Ryder has had a har...
1M 27.9K 36
Alex Brooks and before you might ask. No alex is not a boy she's a girl. And the baddest one of them all No she's not an FBI agent or she doesn't w...
3M 32.7K 12
It's a story about a Bad Boy (of course) and a "nerd". Tanya is the school "nerd" even though she's probably the sluttiest girl there is with an aver...